SNS Optimize-T - Ultra Premium Natural Test Booster & Libido Enhancer - Now Available

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think just overall feeling better helps in that department but I don’t look at to get dramatic muscle and strength gains from it. AE is my go to for that!
Optimize-T and Anabolic Effect would be a great stack and one that I'm looking very forward to running myself.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long is recommended to run this? Or should I say, how long can you run without taking a break?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long is recommended to run this? Or should I say, how long can you run without taking a break?
i usually say 12-16 weeks .. but i ran Mtest all year along with great results .. so will test this out longer but i think i read couple people looking to run this year along because it lifts their mood, energy .. and ofcourse libido

close to 12 weeks here and i dont see the effects tapering down .. so maybe it can be like a base supplements that makes us feels great and on top of that you can throw your monthly sups on it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Optimize-T can be used continuously without cycling.

I did a post in another thread discussing cycling natural test boosters versus the concept of continuous use and how the thought process has changed a lot and now a lot of people use them continuously. Which makes sense if you think about it bc it used to be common that HRT itself was cycled but is not continuous for most people - so its the same for natural test boosters now imo for the ones like Optimize-T that have ingredients that can be safely used continuously.

If you did decide to cycle it, I would say 3 to 4 months on, 1 month off.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what's the longest guys on here have run this now? Does the effect wear off or does it need to be cycled?
3 Months here .. as for cycling .. all your dependent .. SNS touched on this topic earlier, and i personally know someone going on this year around and he loves this .. not just for gym but for overall well being.

If you do like to cycle .. i always say run it 12-16 weeks with 4 weeks break to jump back onit

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what's the longest guys on here have run this now? Does the effect wear off or does it need to be cycled?
Everyone's different.

Felt it for about 10 days & didn't feel much after that for 4 weeks. I think it's a solid profile & while the most notable effects diminished after those 10 days, I recall a sense of positive mood lingering for another 2 weeks or so. At the end of the 4 weeks, I didn't feel anything.

Congrats to those getting great benefits with continuous use. I'm 45, so my expectations are pretty low for anything OTC, so when I get some good benefits, at least for a while, I'll say it's a good product. But if they don't last, I have to review the cost-benefit & make a decision on whether to try again or move on.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how did you dose this product? 4 caps at once or divided with 2 caps twice a day the latter being I think is a better option 2 with breakfast and 2 with dinner.
I did both but liked the effects better of doing all 4 in the morning. I didn't stay in 2am/2pm very long, so perhaps that could make a difference in overall effectiveness, but I'd like to see some study that backs up that dosing vs. all 4 in the morning.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This stuff has been amazing for me so far. Why is it so good? I’ve tried tboosters before with zero results but optimize t has been much different. Second bottle ordered.
Sourcing/Patented ingredients, synergy.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This stuff has been amazing for me so far. Why is it so good? I’ve tried tboosters before with zero results but optimize t has been much different. Second bottle ordered.
good to hear man .. yeah like biggame said it above .. alot of research went in and quality ingridents always from SNS team.

GothamsReckoning

GothamsReckoning

Awards
good to hear man .. yeah like biggame said it above .. alot of research went in and quality ingridents always from SNS team.
Is there any need for an estrogen blocker while using this?

K21

Awards
personally I find tongkat negatively effects my sleep, on edge type of fealing restless, if some how with the other ingredients in optimize t helps sleep that is interesting.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Search isn’t work for me on mobile , what’s the best dosing schedule on this? I know the bottle says 2/2 or 4 all at once preferably with food.
Is the food necessary for best results? Also is there any benefit to a 2/2 dose vs 4 all at once?

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Search isn’t work for me on mobile , what’s the best dosing schedule on this? I know the bottle says 2/2 or 4 all at once preferably with food.
Is the food necessary for best results? Also is there any benefit to a 2/2 dose vs 4 all at once?
So I've done it all diff ways... Everyone's different bla bla bla...

The best way for me is 2 in the AM and 2 after dinner even on my rest days.

Really doesn't matter for me if I take it w food or not, but just have been anyways.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I felt like got some prostate irritation from it. Constant needing to pee feeling when going to bed? Who knows, never had that before or since. Any thoughts.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I felt like got some prostate irritation from it. Constant needing to pee feeling when going to bed? Who knows, never had that before or since. Any thoughts.
Do you take it close to bedtime? With alot of water? What's your eating schedule like? Are you taking anything else?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what @MikeSumthin said .. ive done both and i like the split 2-2

breakfast - lunch/dinner

theres few people here i believe are taking 4 caps pre bed and say thats the best way and helps them sleep well .. i really dont feel the sleep aspect from it but everyones different.

so i would say try it out different way .. but nothing wrong with 4caps all at once and get it over with .. ive done that when i was doing AE. epiplex, anacyclus + opt T stack .. bc i lilke to spread the others i knew optT i can handle it all at once

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what @MikeSumthin said .. ive done both and i like the split 2-2

breakfast - lunch/dinner

theres few people here i believe are taking 4 caps pre bed and say thats the best way and helps them sleep well .. i really dont feel the sleep aspect from it but everyones different.

so i would say try it out different way .. but nothing wrong with 4caps all at once and get it over with .. ive done that when i was doing AE. epiplex, anacyclus + opt T stack .. bc i lilke to spread the others i knew optT i can handle it all at once
right on I appreciate it. I’ll probably stick to breakfast and lunch now. I try and avoid any supplements later in the day, a lot of ingredients tend to hurt my sleep more than others.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tell your "friend" to stop thrusting so hard. See if that helps. You're welcome.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tell your "friend" to stop thrusting so hard. See if that helps. You're welcome.

Slots1

Awards
why no EU or amazon Retailers? for mtest /op t / anabolic effect? is there any product similar to thise shipped from EU, as the tax on to alot and extra tax from Companys not filling out tax/vat before shipping so there now also a 30$ handling free from the goverment, amazon takes the vat and then there no fees even if u ship from amazon com , if your below 180$

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why no EU or amazon Retailers? for mtest /op t / anabolic effect? is there any product similar to thise shipped from EU, as the tax on to alot and extra tax from Companys not filling out tax/vat before shipping so there now also a 30$ handling free from the goverment, amazon takes the vat and then there no fees even if u ship from amazon com , if your below 180$
Powermyself & Body shop - needs to hit SNS/CEL to restock

Predator Nutrition - Has Mtest, AE and Opt T in stock

Also unsure if you know.. there is a thread here that the owner is dealing with some stuff being in a horrible accident .. although i know he is still working everyday on writeups, restocking items, new items .. but have to understand it will take time.

p.s > is there EU sites that you shop at that they are out of stock at ? please share would be good to know .. ill see if we have in stock and powermyself & bodyshop can restock this month.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bodyshock is a EU based one who stocked SNS and CEL with one order it seems. But unfortunately they never restocked :(

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys know how to log into our accounts at Seriousnutritionsupplents.com, or retrieve my password? When I try to log in it doesn’t work. And I’m pretty sure my password is correct. And when I ask my password to be sent to me, I never receive an email for my password reset.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
About 3 weeks in and unfortunately I haven't noticed any notable changes. Same thing for me and m-test, nada after 8 weeks.

I think I'm just the unlucky one that doesn't respond to natural test boosters. I have no doubt the product itself should work for most everyone else (its clear it does) but Optimize T was kind of my last chance effort for a natural T boosting product. I may consider using them if I had to PCT ever, but at that point I would likely just let pharmaceuticals do their thing.

I very well have an increase on paper, but that doesn't mean anything to me if it doesn't translate to real life and how I feel.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m 26
I meant to say I very well could have an increase on paper*
Yeah, so imo if you're doing most stuff right, like eating well, sleeping a lot, and lifting hard, you're not going to notice a natural test booster outside of maybe libido until you reach middle age, like 40. If you don't get enough sleep, work night shifts, or are middle aged, I think Natural test boosters are absolutely helpful, both in feeling better, and making mild gym gains.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, so imo if you're doing most stuff right, like eating well, sleeping a lot, and lifting hard, you're not going to notice a natural test booster outside of maybe libido until you reach middle age, like 40. If you don't get enough sleep, work night shifts, or are middle aged, I think Natural test boosters are absolutely helpful, both in feeling better, and making mild gym gains.
It makes sense but I felt like I should feel something, albeit nothing crazy but with test level being 400, low libido, and having no motivation or energy I’d think it would still present something. Maybe I’m too stressed and get too little sleep for it to break the barrier to work lol

I don’t want it to seem like I’m bashing the product at all, it’s obviously a good product from the ingredient profile alone. At this point, the only “test” booster type product I haven’t used is Sustain Alpha/Hyperion/Dermacrine (not 100% keen on Hyperion yet)

I’d like to try all the above eventually, but I’m
really 0/4 on test boosters lol

I know to not expect a miracle, but increased libido and sense of well being is all I’m looking for really.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What reservation(s) about Hyperion do you have?
I just meant I don't know anything about it, I haven't looked to see what all it includes, I just lumped it into that category after seeing it thrown around a few times.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Is it normal to have different sized capsules in Optimize-T? I ask because I'm coming across some small sized capsules in my bottle compared to some larger ones.

oly67

Awards
I had been taking it for quite a while. At 62 yrs old, my libido was real good without it, was amped up some with it, had a little more energy during the day, the important parts below the belt were a little fuller with it. I was getting up to pee once during the night before I started taking it. About a month ago, while still taking it, was up to 3-4 times a night getting up to pee. So I quit taking it about 2-1/2 weeks ago, back down to once a night. So will probably quit for good. Might have two unopened bottles to sell.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is it normal to have different sized capsules in Optimize-T? I ask because I'm coming across some small sized capsules in my bottle compared to some larger ones.
That can be a 2 part answer to that question.

By looking at the picture, it actually doesn't look like you have two size capsules, it looks like some of the capsules are slightly expanded, like they aren't closed tightly - which makes perfect sense with you being overseas. The reason I say that is when capsules packed tightly and exposed to changing temperatures, like this time of year and overseas transit (or even basic transit), the capsule contents can expand. Sometimes this results in capsules coming open but most of the time it would result in what you're seeing, capsules expanding like pushing apart but stopping before they completely come open. This can happen with any product by any brand and is slightly more likely to happen with vegetarian capsules. In cases like this, one can simply take them as is or you can press them back together tighter if you choose.

The second part of that answer is that we have ran into cases with supply chain issues where for example, if a product would normally be in a size 0 veggie capsule and the supplier runs out of that size/color, we (and other brands) can be stuck with a choice of either changing color/size or running out of stock on the products. Optimize-T uses vegetarian capsules and with Veggie capsules, there are only two color options - white and clear. So, in a case like that, it makes more sense to go with a larger size white white vegetarian capsule than to go with clear ones. The only other option would be for brands to be out of stock waiting on the particular color/size to come back in stock.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
That can be a 2 part answer to that question.

By looking at the picture, it actually doesn't look like you have two size capsules, it looks like some of the capsules are slightly expanded, like they aren't closed tightly - which makes perfect sense with you being overseas. The reason I say that is when capsules packed tightly and exposed to changing temperatures, like this time of year and overseas transit (or even basic transit), the capsule contents can expand. Sometimes this results in capsules coming open but most of the time it would result in what you're seeing, capsules expanding like pushing apart but stopping before they completely come open. This can happen with any product by any brand and is slightly more likely to happen with vegetarian capsules. In cases like this, one can simply take them as is or you can press them back together tighter if you choose.

The second part of that answer is that we have ran into cases with supply chain issues where for example, if a product would normally be in a size 0 veggie capsule and the supplier runs out of that size/color, we (and other brands) can be stuck with a choice of either changing color/size or running out of stock on the products. Optimize-T uses vegetarian capsules and with Veggie capsules, there are only two color options - white and clear. So, in a case like that, it makes more sense to go with a larger size white white vegetarian capsule than to go with clear ones. The only other option would be for brands to be out of stock waiting on the particular color/size to come back in stock.
I'll probably go with your second answer! the photo probably doesn't give a clear view, but the capsules are definitely different sizes.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had been taking it for quite a while. At 62 yrs old, my libido was real good without it, was amped up some with it, had a little more energy during the day, the important parts below the belt were a little fuller with it. I was getting up to pee once during the night before I started taking it. About a month ago, while still taking it, was up to 3-4 times a night getting up to pee. So I quit taking it about 2-1/2 weeks ago, back down to once a night. So will probably quit for good. Might have two unopened bottles to sell.
I'm glad that you are liking the results from the product; and sorry that you're experiencing a more frequent urge to urinate at nighttime. Unfortunately, for many people as they age, anything that actually works to increase testosterone levels may also cause that issue - especially in men that are more prone to prostate issues, which is something that as men, many of us won't know until we get older and it happens. As inconvenient as it is, it isn't so much that its a side effect of this (or any) product as it is a sign that it is actually working, and is common with natural test boosting supplements and also in men on HRT.

For some men, they can take a good prostate support supplement and that will knock out the issue. A good quality Saw Palmetto by a good company like NOW Foods would be a good one. We are planning to do a prostate support supplement ourselves in the future, but we have so many new products lined up that it will be awhile.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been running Optomize T for about 6 weeks now. It's now made its way onto my staples list: 5 on, 2 off. Same I do with sustain Alpha.

On vacation so I'll come back in with a mini review later. Internet connection os **** here.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been running Optomize T for about 6 weeks now. It's now made its way onto my staples list: 5 on, 2 off. Same I do with sustain Alpha.

On vacation so I'll come back in with a mini review later. Internet connection os **** here.
Thank you for posting, I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying it.

I hope that you're having a great vacation.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm glad that you are liking the results from the product; and sorry that you're experiencing a more frequent urge to urinate at nighttime. Unfortunately, for many people as they age, anything that actually works to increase testosterone levels may also cause that issue - especially in men that are more prone to prostate issues, which is something that as men, many of us won't know until we get older and it happens. As inconvenient as it is, it isn't so much that its a side effect of this (or any) product as it is a sign that it is actually working, and is common with natural test boosting supplements and also in men on HRT.

For some men, they can take a good prostate support supplement and that will knock out the issue. A good quality Saw Palmetto by a good company like NOW Foods would be a good one. We are planning to do a prostate support supplement ourselves in the future, but we have so many new products lined up that it will be awhile.
I wonder if he is using any stims above and beyond caffeine. I know for me strong stims, DMHA and up, especially ephedrine cause a strong BPH like effect for at least 24 hours, even at 12.5mg of eph. We have all heard of stim d*** but apparently I get stim prostate as well lol.

oly67 you may be better off with M-Test as I find the hefty dose of stinging nettle extract has the added benefit of prostate health support IME.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wonder if he is using any stims above and beyond caffeine. I know for me strong stims, DMHA and up, especially ephedrine cause a strong BPH like effect for at least 24 hours, even at 12.5mg of eph. We have all heard of stim d*** but apparently I get stim prostate as well lol.

oly67 you may be better off with M-Test as I find the hefty dose of stinging nettle extract has the added benefit of prostate health support IME.
I get stim prostate on ephedrine and high doses of DMHA/DMAA lol. I actually think it’s probably more to do with stimulating certain nerves added in with higher anxiety (which can cause much more frequent urination than normal)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had the same problem at a younger age and recently tried Cloma-plex with great results and no "side effects"

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I get stim prostate on ephedrine and high doses of DMHA/DMAA lol. I actually think it’s probably more to do with stimulating certain nerves added in with higher anxiety (which can cause much more frequent urination than normal)
Good observations on the stimulant aspect of things too. It can even happen to some people if they take more caffeine than they are normally accustomed to.