SNS Optimize-T - Ultra Premium Natural Test Booster & Libido Enhancer - Now Available

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Soon as my optimize-t gets here I will run it solo, then down the road I'll stack m test and optimize-t. Big fanboy of m test, the stack should rock.
I think you will be super pleased and excited by that stack.

They're both great solo and make for an awesome stack.

tybolton

Awards
I don't think it would be necessary to run this at double dose.
If desired, I could see adding an extra capsule of Spilanthes XT to it though.

For me personally, I'd stack Optimize-T and M-Test before doubling the dose of either :)
When stacking the two, are you still full dosing? 6 caps M-Test and 4 caps Optimize-T. And do you think stacking half doses of each would be effective? 3 caps M-Test and 2 caps Optimize-T.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When stacking the two, are you still full dosing? 6 caps M-Test and 4 caps Optimize-T. And do you think stacking half doses of each would be effective? 3 caps M-Test and 2 caps Optimize-T.
my thoughts on this

def full dose of both products to reap the full benefits .. i think SNS designed it in a way that people can stack this from what i remember talking to steve about it

half doses although i think you will still see some benefits def not compared to the full - as they were designed/dosed upon based of the studies

tybolton

Awards
my thoughts on this

def full dose of both products to reap the full benefits .. i think SNS designed it in a way that people can stack this from what i remember talking to steve about it

half doses although i think you will still see some benefits def not compared to the full - as they were designed/dosed upon based of the studies
Thanks for that!! When stacking those two does your dosing protocol look like 3+3+4, spread out throughout the day? What about doing 3+4 MT and OT together and then the final dose of MT later in the day.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for that!! When stacking those two does your dosing protocol look like 3+3+4, spread out throughout the day? What about doing 3+4 MT and OT together and then the final dose of MT later in the day.
I did morning night and just kept it simple

Morning
Mtest 3 caps / Opt 2 caps
Night

you can do it your way as well .. these 2 products along with AE i think the main thing is getting the full dose in your day .. as it builds up and accumulates in your system over time to provide benefits

but for me i just keep it simple ..morning and night .. if theres more caps to take then 5-6 .. then i will move around .. morning. lunch night

before getting busy in the bedroom you can def take opt-Z 30-45mins beforehand to please your significant other .. i know sns has another product coming out specially for that but optZ for me works great in that dept.

tybolton

Awards
I did morning night and just kept it simple

Morning
Night

you can do it your way as well .. these 2 products along with AE i think the main thing is getting the full dose in your day .. as it builds up and accumulates in your system over time to provide benefits

but for me i just keep it simple ..morning and night .. if theres more caps to take then 5-6 .. then i will move around .. morning. lunch night

before getting busy in the bedroom you can def take opt-Z 30-45mins beforehand to please your significant other .. i know sns has another product coming out specially for that but optZ for me works great in that dept.
Thanks for that!! I'm cutting now and I definitely need this stack for mood and libido. I got a little AE left and a few tubs of Vector I might throw into the mix. Appreciate you!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to reply to you but GQ has covered a lot of it very well.

I am using the full dosage of each and taking 3 caps of M-Test and 2 caps of Optimize-T in the morning and then again in the evening.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for that!! I'm cutting now and I definitely need this stack for mood and libido.
The stack definitely helps me with mood and libido. Mood wise it helps me stay more relaxed and positive and just overall feel better - about myself and about life in general.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ordered from Amazon. Just checked tracking, said " out for delivery". Really excited. If it works well I'll gobble up 2 more bottles. Man, I'm jacked in anticipation

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ordered from Amazon. Just checked tracking, said " out for delivery". Really excited. If it works well I'll gobble up 2 more bottles. Man, I'm jacked in anticipation
I'm excited to hear your feedback. I think you'll definitely like it because you already really like Furosap so you know you'll get those benefits plus more.

If you don't mind, if you like it, since you bought it from Amazon if you'd please leave a review after trying it, I would really appreciate it.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm excited to hear your feedback. I think you'll definitely like it because you already really like Furosap so you know you'll get those benefits plus more.

If you don't mind, if you like it, since you bought it from Amazon if you'd please leave a review after trying it, I would really appreciate it.
Will do

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
2 days in and I'm grabbing another bottle off Amazon. Was lifting today and started thinking about wifey promising me sex on Saturday, our date night. Let's just say I had a stirring in my loins! I'm 66, she's 61. This sheet makes me lust for her. Well done SNS. Hat tip too you sir

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 days in and I'm grabbing another bottle off Amazon. Was lifting today and started thinking about wifey promising me sex on Saturday, our date night. Let's just say I had a stirring in my loins! I'm 66, she's 61. This sheet makes me lust for her. Well done SNS. Hat tip too you sir
nice get sum

i was just telling a friend about my similar story .. truly is great stuff and love a dose of it before getting busy

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's awesome to hear. Thank you for sharing. And thank you for including your age - its always good to hear feedback across a variety of age ranges.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quoting a line from "the outlaw Josey Wales" I feel as pert as a rutting buck. SNS is going to sell a ton of this product.
I hope so. The thought with Optimize-T was to make a product that could help people in the gym but with the main emphasis also on helping improve overall quality of life outside of it. That's why we have been referring to it as an overall anti-aging test booster. We want this to be recognizable to people that needs the benefits of increased testosterone, whether they work out or not.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I hope so. The thought with Optimize-T was to make a product that could help people in the gym but with the main emphasis also on helping improve overall quality of life outside of it. That's why we have been referring to it as an overall anti-aging test booster. We want this to be recognizable to people that needs the benefits of increased testosterone, whether they work out or not.
Good point. Cultures around the world have used these substances for centuries to improve quality of life, especially for "older" men. Lifting for me is just part of a healthy lifestyle. Opt-t just makes me feel good. It could also be called optimize libido😁

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good point. Cultures around the world have used these substances for centuries to improve quality of life, especially for "older" men. Lifting for me is just part of a healthy lifestyle. Opt-t just makes me feel good. It could also be called optimize libido😁
It's funny that you mentioned that. People have asked us to do a libido product since before we released Optimize-T and from a sales perspective, someone with libido in the name or specific marketing for it is needed for the best sales numbers, but Optimize-T works so well that its really hard to do anything better. And its like - don't want to do a product specifically for libido and have it not be as good as Optimize-T, so I've kind of switched gears on the idea and am doing that one more for different aspects of sexual health and use to where it will still have some libido ingredient in there but will also be stackable with Optimize-T as well.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
So I’ve now taken it for 2 1/2 days and both nights I had a vivid sex dream. I do have them occasionally but I don’t remember the last time that I had the good dreams 2 nights in a row! lol

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I’ve now taken it for 2 1/2 days and both nights I had a vivid sex dream. I do have them occasionally but I don’t remember the last time that I had the good dreams 2 nights in a row! lol
Haven't had sex dreams, but been dreaming like crazy since I started it. And the energy from it is pronounced, I work part-time in my retirement and the energy comes in handy.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking Optimize-T for one week and can attest to the vivid sexual dreams. Just about every night. And I am rock hard all night until morning. Had to stand on my head this morning to go. This stuff is great.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Optimize-T for one week and can attest to the vivid sexual dreams. Just about every night. And I am rock hard all night until morning. Had to stand on my head this morning to go. This stuff is great.
Lol yep

I just need a version for my wife! Lol

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hijiack this thread but @sns8778 do you know if any Uk retailers have ordered a restock of Joint Support XT recently? My elbows are goosed and whilst I’m waiting to see a consultant I want to give a couple of bottles of joint support a run to see if they help.

I’ve looked at a couple of retailers but they’re all showing as not in stock.

thanks in advance

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to hijiack this thread but @sns8778 do you know if any Uk retailers have ordered a restock of Joint Support XT recently? My elbows are goosed and whilst I’m waiting to see a consultant I want to give a couple of bottles of joint support a run to see if they help.

thanks in advance
they have it in stock

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

thanks in advance
GQ posted a link above to Powermyself who has it in stock.

Predator is getting ready to place a reorder on it but it would be a couple weeks before it would get to them probably.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GQ posted a link above to Powermyself who has it in stock.

Predator is getting ready to place a reorder on it but it would be a couple weeks before it would get to them probably.
Cheers. I might hold out for predator as they’re markedly better priced than PM.

thanks GQ too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cheers. I might hold out for predator as they’re markedly better priced than PM.

thanks GQ too.
I hadn't compared their pricing in quite awhile.

We have a lot of customers from the UK and EU order direct from us, especially during the sales. But there's always the customs chances with that.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You Seriously think Predator has better prices then Powermyself? Predator Nutrition is a rip off for example Anabolic effect is £52.99 on PM compared to £59.99 on Predator. Anyway I ordered Optimize-T from strongsupplementshop for £47 including shipping to the uk compared to £51.99 on predator which by the way is out of stock. Delivery with Strong is usually a week and no custom or taxes.
Well given we’re talking about Joint Support which is currently listed on predator as £24.98 (albeit out of stock) and it’s on powermyself at £34.99, in this instance yes, predator is better priced than PM (though I am fully aware that price gap will change when/if it next comes back in stock).

Apart from that, yea, cool, thanks for joining in.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I hadn't compared their pricing in quite awhile.

We have a lot of customers from the UK and EU order direct from us, especially during the sales. But there's always the customs chances with that.
I ordered from your website 4 weeks ago due to nice promo and paid for priority shipping, that cost me almost same as cost of 2 bottles.
Usually normal shipping reaches my EU country in 2-3 weeks but wanted to be sure I get it before Xmas.

But in over 3 weeks, since parcel left USA it still not even reached my EU country - despite priority shipping said delivery in 6 to 10 business days. Also no update in 3 weeks where parcel is after left USA. For priority shipping weird nobody scans parcel in 3 weeks.

Not your company fault but this shows the big need to have EU retailer, that delivers anywhere inside EU (usually within a week).

Is it really that much trouble to get some online retailer from big EU country to be interested to import dietary supplements from US companies?

UK retailers for EU clients is now pretty much useless since have to go through same border procedure as ordering from US retailers.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You Seriously think Predator has better prices then Powermyself? Predator Nutrition is a rip off for example Anabolic effect is £52.99 on PM compared to £59.99 on Predator. Anyway I ordered Optimize-T from strongsupplementshop for £47 including shipping to the uk compared to £51.99 on predator which by the way is out of stock. Delivery with Strong is usually a week and no custom or taxes.

Optimize-T is now in stock on Powermyself
agree.. i prefer power over predator .. but sometimes you just have no options lol

and strong supplement shop is a great option and they provide some great customer service and can talk to a rep here directly is always a plus .. i like that option for 1st choice .. better prices then UK seems like it on some sups as you have noted which is even awesome

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ordered from your website 4 weeks ago due to nice promo and paid for priority shipping, that cost me almost same as cost of 2 bottles.
Usually normal shipping reaches my EU country in 2-3 weeks but wanted to be sure I get it before Xmas.

But in over 3 weeks, since parcel left USA it still not even reached my EU country - despite priority shipping said delivery in 6 to 10 business days. Also no update in 3 weeks where parcel is after left USA. For priority shipping weird nobody scans parcel in 3 weeks.

Not your company fault but this shows the big need to have EU retailer, that delivers anywhere inside EU (usually within a week).

Is it really that much trouble to get some online retailer from big EU country to be interested to import dietary supplements from US companies?

UK retailers for EU clients is now pretty much useless since have to go through same border procedure as ordering from US retailers.
I'm sorry for your experience with shipping. We typically ship the same or next business day but have no control over any issues wit customs or shipping times. Most international customers get their shipments promptly and without issue but there are issues sometimes with transit times, especially with the Covid shipping delays + the holidays.

If there is no scan update, it is likely waiting for customs clearance would be my thought. You're welcome to message me the order # and tracking and I'll be glad to look into it.

We would love to work with more EU retailers. But to answer your question, yes, unless you're a majorly advertised brand, it can be very difficult to get EU retailers and distributors to carry the lines and work with you. Like earlier this year, Body Shock had put in an order with us and sold thru most of it quickly but have put us off on reorders ever since. It was like they wanted the attention and launch hype they got from saying they were carrying the brands but then weren't interested in carrying them long term. In cases like this, most of the time the retailers wind up trying to switch the brands customers to other brands or their own products. It sucks.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry for your experience with shipping. We typically ship the same or next business day but have no control over any issues wit customs or shipping times. Most international customers get their shipments promptly and without issue but there are issues sometimes with transit times, especially with the Covid shipping delays + the holidays.

If there is no scan update, it is likely waiting for customs clearance would be my thought. You're welcome to message me the order # and tracking and I'll be glad to look into it.

We would love to work with more EU retailers. But to answer your question, yes, unless you're a majorly advertised brand, it can be very difficult to get EU retailers and distributors to carry the lines and work with you. Like earlier this year, Body Shock had put in an order with us and sold thru most of it quickly but have put us off on reorders ever since. It was like they wanted the attention and launch hype they got from saying they were carrying the brands but then weren't interested in carrying them long term. In cases like this, most of the time the retailers wind up trying to switch the brands customers to other brands or their own products. It sucks.
Definitely start working with some EU retailer cause shipping from US is a disgrace now - even for priority shipping.

Looks like my parcel for which I paid more than double for priority shipping to get it in 6-10 business days - maybe left US 6 weeks after your company handed over my parcel to USPS.

Disgrace for USPS and US customs.

USPS should definitely get some penalty or money back for not meeting deadline on delivery they charge double price for.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely start working with some EU retailer cause shipping from US is a disgrace now - even for priority shipping.

Looks like my parcel for which I paid more than double for priority shipping to get it in 6-10 business days - maybe left US 6 weeks after your company handed over my parcel to USPS.

Disgrace for USPS and US customs.

USPS should definitely get some penalty or money back for not meeting deadline on delivery they charge double price for.
Shipping is a worldwide issue right now. If it weren't, I wouldn't still be waiting for one of my daughter's Christmas presents that I ordered from a country in the EU back in November. It sucks but its not the companies faults.

And while agreed that USPS/UPS should give credit and refunds when they don't meet deadlines, they haven't done that since the Covid pandemic started bc there are so many factors at play now.

As for your comment about we should definitely start working with some EU retailer, I'd love it if people would tell EU retailers they should start working with us with the same amount of enthusiasm that you tell me we should work with them. Bc I would love to work with more UK and EU retailers. We are easy to work with, offer great volume discounts, etc. I approach working with retailers as a business partnership where we both make money and the consumer wins. Unfortunately, a lot of my experiences with EU retailers has been them expecting us to jump thru hoops; and for one that I did jump thru hoops trying to work with this year, I got screwed over quite badly.

Here are 2 examples of some absolute BS examples in trying to work with EU retailers:
- I had surgery on my eyelid back in June. One EU retailer kept messaging me on What's App. Just had to have a reply that day and their order packed up and ready to go that day - which they kept changing, so it wasn't as simple as getting the normal warehouse ppl to do it. So I went into work myself and packed it; keep in mind I'd messaged the retailer I'd just had surgery. It sat on a pallet for a month and they never paid for it and to this day never have reordered while they have a lot of our stuff listed on the site but are OOS.
- I had a Swedish retailer contact me last week and wanted me to sell them everything for 5 Euros. I explained to him that a lot of our products cost a lot more than that to even make. Of course for some reason, he got an attitude and thinks they're so special that we're supposed to lose money to sell to them.

I would absolutely love to work with more EU retailers. The key there is work with - not be lied to, taken advantage of, or jerked around. I would love to work with reputable quality EU retailers that would like to make our brands available to their customers and where we could work together to build the brands in their market.

I am open to any UK or EU retailers that people would like for us to contact and work with; just let me know. And also, I encourage everyone that would like to see our products sold by UK and EU retailers to request the products from them as well.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will definitely be trying optimize-t. Will try it solo first, then stack it with m test. The feedback on optimize-t has been thru the roof. No wonder you can't keep it in stock! Keep up the good work on your products.
How did you get on with Optimize-T? How would you compare it to M-Test?

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How did you get on with Optimize-T? How would you compare it to M-Test?
Loving it, ran it solo for a couple of weeks, then stacked it with m test. Opt-t is a different feeling than m test. Opt-t is feeling upbeat, energized for me anyway, increased libido, where m test was libido mostly. It's freaking hard to compare them. Both great, I give opt t the edge. This stack is righteous 😁

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Loving it, ran it solo for a couple of weeks, then stacked it with m test. Opt-t is a different feeling than m test. Opt-t is feeling upbeat, energized for me anyway, increased libido, where m test was libido mostly. It's freaking hard to compare them. Both great, I give opt t the edge. This stack is righteous 😁
pretty well said .. i had couple people msg me say the same .. opt T great libido but more importantly just how healthy and energized they feel on it

i think opt T kinda made people forget a lil about cel Mtest which i think its great for libido ofcourse but also makes a great strength product over time

and stacking them def recommeneded for some fun and happy life.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been taking this for 4 months straight and ran out of bottles and now I feel like crap lol. I didn't realize how much of an effect it had on my energy levels.
damn yeah when i find something works and can be run year around .. pick up 12 bottles so no regret all year lol

this is a sweet deal for double pack if anyone is interested before they run out

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been taking this for 4 months straight and ran out of bottles and now I feel like crap lol. I didn't realize how much of an effect it had on my energy levels.
I'm really glad to hear that it was helping you so much. Hopefully you'll be able to get some and start feeling better again soon.

And you're right - its one of those things that as you get to feeling better, you don't realize how crappy you feel without it until you stop.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
pretty well said .. i had couple people msg me say the same .. opt T great libido but more importantly just how healthy and energized they feel on it

i think opt T kinda made people forget a lil about cel Mtest which i think its great for libido ofcourse but also makes a great strength product over time

and stacking them def recommeneded for some fun and happy life.
Happy life AND happy wife lol

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to give this a shot. It doesn't have Ashwagandha in it, so I like that. Ash is not a good supp for me, unfortunately, since many respond well to it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd like to give this a shot. It doesn't have Ashwagandha in it, so I like that. Ash is not a good supp for me, unfortunately, since many respond well to it.
Def do feedback has been amazing on it

Reactions: JYD
Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Apart from the sexual arouses! What else are you getting out of it in terms of muscle and strength
I think just overall feeling better helps in that department but I don’t look at to get dramatic muscle and strength gains from it. AE is my go to for that!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Apart from the sexual arouses! What else are you getting out of it in terms of muscle and strength
Most people should see nice consistent gains in lean muscle, strength, and improved recovery.

In addition to the typical gym related gains though, a lot of people report overall feeling much better and having more energy and in general just feeling much more motivated to workout in general so that's another important aspect of it.

For non-gym related gains, most people are seeing improved energy levels, improved sleep quality, an overall improved sense of well-being, increased libido, increased pumps and erection quality, and just overall feeling better on it - pretty much exactly what we'd hope for from a natural test booster :)