SNS Optimize-T - Ultra Premium Natural Test Booster & Libido Enhancer - Now Available

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really appreciate it.

We have a lot more exciting things to come. We just recently released Blood Pressure Support XT which I'm kind of disappointed didn't get anymore attention here on AM than it did. And Sleep Assist XT is ready to be released and will be any day now.
take opt-t make wife happy .. then take sleep asisst and make yourself happy :)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
FYI--Optimize-T is back in stock at DPS Nutrition.
I should have waited haha

Oh well already have the Optimize T in hand and didn't have to stop my run, but honestly anyone wondering just don't think grab the double for that steal of a price. It is crazy value.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I should have waited haha

Oh well already have the Optimize T in hand and didn't have to stop my run, but honestly anyone wondering just don't think grab the double for that steal of a price. It is crazy value.
Just checked dps website, says out of stock for optimize-t

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

weird .. its been showing instock all day .. check out the double pack deal above.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You might just need to clear your cache/cookies and refresh. I've had that happen to me before.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got my bottle from Amazon today! You all got me nervous so I had to grab a two pack from DPS.
Ha. I really hope that you will enjoy it. If so, please leave a review for it on Amazon if you don't mind.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This will be my 3rd bottle of OptimizeT….. I love it!
nice .. great product def .. stack it with anabolic effect or anacyclus XT for more fun ..or can do all 3

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone notice good energy boost throughout the day? Not looking for stims.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's been mentioned quite a few times with this - a non stimulating feel good type energy. Just overall feeling more energetic in a feel good type of way.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i can attest to that .. overall throughout the day noticed a difference when taking this

splitting 2 dosages ( morning -7am and 3-4pm (my last break)

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would this increase DHT? if so what is a good test booster that wont affect DHT? or reduce it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would this increase DHT? if so what is a good test booster that wont affect DHT? or reduce it.
Optimize-T should not increase DHT.

M-Test should also not increase DHT and has an ingredient in it to support reducing DHT.

So you could take either/or or stack them.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered a twin pack. Will compare my results vs mtest. I've been an mtest fan for years. Also ordered the sns tribulus 750. Going to run optimize t for a month solo, then add the tribulus to see if I can get anything out of it. I remember back in the day it gave me good aggression before the gym.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just ordered a twin pack. Will compare my results vs mtest. I've been an mtest fan for years. Also ordered the sns tribulus 750. Going to run optimize t for a month solo, then add the tribulus to see if I can get anything out of it. I remember back in the day it gave me good aggression before the gym.
I look forward to hearing your results.

As a fan of M-Test, I'd be curious how you like them and what improvements you see if you ever decide to stack them together as well.

And I agree - I think Tribulus can be good for aggression before working out and can also be good for libido.

edmon

Awards
That's been mentioned quite a few times with this - a non stimulating feel good type energy. Just overall feeling more energetic in a feel good type of way.
AGREE! The first thing I have noticed is a sense of well being as they say. Makes the day seem so much better!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
AGREE! The first thing I have noticed is a sense of well being as they say. Makes the day seem so much better!
That's great to hear. Thank you for sharing and I'm really glad that you're enjoying it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When does the SNS/ CEL sale commence?
We're a ways away from the Black Friday sale starting.

Different places run different specials and pricing on our products all the time. Right now, DPS has Optimize-T for 37.46 with the discount code or 65.61 for a twin pack.

And I believe that Strong may be running some type of special on it at some point too.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone running this at double dose? I only ask as I ran everything in this at double the dose at the same time except Furosap, that I kept at 500mg daily.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We're a ways away from the Black Friday sale starting.

Different places run different specials and pricing on our products all the time. Right now, DPS has Optimize-T for 37.46 with the discount code or 65.61 for a twin pack.

And I believe that Strong may be running some type of special on it at some point too.
[/Q
sns8778 do you think it will be cheaper black fri or cyber mon?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone running this at double dose? I only ask as I ran everything in this at double the dose at the same time except Furosap, that I kept at 500mg daily.
I don't think it would be necessary to run this at double dose.
If desired, I could see adding an extra capsule of Spilanthes XT to it though.

For me personally, I'd stack Optimize-T and M-Test before doubling the dose of either :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
do you think it will be cheaper black fri or cyber mon?
Are you asking if we will be running a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale? If so, the answer is yes.

If you're asking if our price for Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales will be cheaper than some of our online retailers, I'm not sure on that part.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you asking if we will be running a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale? If so, the answer is yes.

If you're asking if our price for Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales will be cheaper than some of our online retailers, I'm not sure on that part.
I think he's asking if you're going to run two different sales, which one of the two would be a better sale

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think he's asking if you're going to run two different sales, which one of the two would be a better sale
Our Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale is the same % off discount.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we added 2 pack and 3 pack stack pricing to the site for Optimize-T.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Our Black Friday Sale is now live so you can save 30% off all SNS products, including already discounted stacks and multi-bottle combos.

AMN-SNS-BlackFriday(2021)-600x1000.png

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wanted to let everyone know that we added 2 pack and 3 pack stack pricing to the site for Optimize-T.

2 for $90? tf? strong had it 2 for 65

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
2 for $90? tf? strong had it 2 for 65
When people find great deals on our products with retailers, I would always encourage them to support those retailers.

But there is no reason to post a not so nice reply to me in this thread - especially when there is a perfectly logical explanation.

We love working with retailers like Strong and others and we are easy to work with and love working with them on promos. It's important to realize that every retailer tends to have their own individual unique customer base and that there is also a customer base that prefers to buy direct from us, so we try to help everyone the best we can :)

Strong Supplement Shop ran a sale on Optimize-T for 2 units for 65.00 from what you said in your post; I'm going to take your word for it bc I knew they did a sale on it but not sure the exact amount. Note that that is a sale - their normal price is 44.95 each (44.95 each x 2 - 89.90 so that's basically what we have the 2 pack listed for).

Then, just as they run sales sometimes, so do we - and in the case of the Black Friday sale, that is 30% off.
So 89.99 x 30% off = 27.00 discount; 89.99 - 27.00 = 62.99.

So basically, for a limited time, customers can get a great price on a 2 month supply of Optimize-T from either place.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When people find great deals on our products with retailers, I would always encourage them to support those retailers.

But there is no reason to post a not so nice reply to me in this thread - especially when there is a perfectly logical explanation.

We love working with retailers like Strong and others and we are easy to work with and love working with them on promos. It's important to realize that every retailer tends to have their own individual unique customer base and that there is also a customer base that prefers to buy direct from us, so we try to help everyone the best we can :)

Strong Supplement Shop ran a sale on Optimize-T for 2 units for 65.00 from what you said in your post; I'm going to take your word for it bc I knew they did a sale on it but not sure the exact amount. Note that that is a sale - their normal price is 44.95 each (44.95 each x 2 - 89.90 so that's basically what we have the 2 pack listed for).

Then, just as they run sales sometimes, so do we - and in the case of the Black Friday sale, that is 30% off.
So 89.99 x 30% off = 27.00 discount; 89.99 - 27.00 = 62.99.

So basically, for a limited time, customers can get a great price on a 2 month supply of Optimize-T from either place.
it has $139.99 marked down to $89.99 so where are you getn $62?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
it has $139.99 marked down to $89.99 so where are you getn $62?
As with most companies now days, our prices are typically less than the full MSRP.

Look at a single unit of Optimize-T - https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/optimize-t-120-veg-caps/
See the price that is slashed thru? That is the full MSRP which is 69.99
Our normal everyday selling price is 49.99.

So, for the 2 pack price:
The normal MSRP for two units would be 139.98 (69.99 x 2)
The normal everyday selling price for 2 units would be 99.98 (49.99 x 2).
So, by discounting 2 units to 89.99, that is a 9.99 savings for buying 2 units over what it would be to buy 2 single units.

The 2 pack price has nothing to do with the Black Friday Sale.
The 89.99 for 2 units price is the price for buying 2 units, even if there is not a sale going on.

So then, when there is a sale - for example, the Black Friday Sale - you save 30% off which is why in my above post I walked you through the discount portion of - 89.99 x 30% off = 27.00 discount; 89.99 - 27.00 = 62.99.

Note that the very top line in my post where I announced the Black Friday Sale specifically said:
Our Black Friday Sale is now live so you can save 30% off all SNS products, including already discounted stacks and multi-bottle combos.

^^^ A lot of sites don't discount already existing special stack prices or multi-unit combos so I specified that so everyone would know that they could use the discount code on those as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
my bad so i applied coupon and its $62.99. thats a helluva lot more off of reg price than $139.99.
139.99 = the full MSRP of 2 units.
99.98 = the price of buying 2 individual units (49.99 ea.)
89.99 = the everyday price of buying the 2 unit stack price

The Black Friday Sale code allows you to save 30% off anything on the site.

So, 89.99 everyday 2-pack price x 30% off (27.00) = 62.99.

I think where you're getting confused was that the 2 pack and 3 pack prices that we just announced have nothing at all to do with the Black Friday Sale. They are all the time discounted stack pricing for people that want to buy a 2 or 3 month supply. But the Black Friday Sale discount can be applied to those stack prices so that people can save even more.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just seen the comparison review a few pages back. I’ll have to try. Using M-Test now and really like it. I’ll have to compare down the road.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just seen the comparison review a few pages back. I’ll have to try. Using M-Test now and really like it. I’ll have to compare down the road.
I'm glad that you're liking M-Test. I love it and use it year round so it wasn't something I was willing to stop taking to try something else, but I've been using Optimize-T with it and they are a great stack.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm glad that you're liking M-Test. I love it and use it year round so it wasn't something I was willing to stop taking to try something else, but I've been using Optimize-T with it and they are a great stack.
Interesting didn’t know it can be ran like that…I’ll consider doing just that

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting didn’t know it can be ran like that…I’ll consider doing just that
I have an endocrinology condition that's pretty complex and hard to explain, but one of the major issues was my free testosterone levels being low even when based on all other numbers, they shouldn't be. M-Test is the best thing I ever used for that and based off my bloodwork of it helping my free test levels be where they need to be, it became a daily use supplement for me and has been for the last couple years. Plus, I just in general feel a lot better on it.

We get a lot of feedback too from others that run it daily as well - everything from bodybuilders to regular people on HRT to people wanting something natural to try their best to get some of the benefits of HRT without having to use HRT.

M-Test for me alone is great but I do definitely notice a difference in taking Optimize-T with it.

If you try it like that, I look forward to hearing your feedback.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pulled the trigger and ordered a bottle Tonite. Been loving my furosap m test stack. Gonna run it solo for now. Just need a mental boost with the onset of winter and the shorter hours of sunlight. Looking forward to the libido boost and extra energy

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm really glad that you've enjoyed that stack. Optimize-T + M-Test would be great/even better being that Optimize-T has Furosap in it plus more :)

But of course Furosap XT + M-Test is still a great and less expensive option.

That's something I like about our variety of products is being able to offer people options :)
Soon as my optimize-t gets here I will run it solo, then down the road I'll stack m test and optimize-t. Big fanboy of m test, the stack should rock.