SNS Optimize-T - Ultra Premium Natural Test Booster & Libido Enhancer - Now Available

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
(Outside link that I edited to not be included in my reply)
I tried to pm you rather than say this publicly but your profile shows that you have pm's turned off, which I didn't even know was possible haha.

I didn't want to see you get in trouble so I was going to pm you and suggest that you delete that link before someone reports it or the Admin sees it because it breaks the rules because its a link to a Reddit thread for a competitors website that isn't a sponsor here and you posted it in our product intro thread.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I tried to pm you rather than say this publicly but your profile shows that you have pm's turned off, which I didn't even know was possible haha.

I didn't want to see you get in trouble so I was going to pm you and suggest that you delete that link before someone reports it or the Admin sees it because it breaks the rules because its a link to a Reddit thread for a competitors website that isn't a sponsor here and you posted it in our product intro thread.
and besides it's reddit.....:poop:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Optimize T seems to make me sleep better when I dose all 4 at night. Anyone else?
Tongkat Ali makes me ZzZzZzZz ..... at night it works perfect .... 4 at night for me and its great sleep
I was thinking it was the shilajit, huh. I've never heard tongkat does that.
I can attest to the sleep being insane! I get into such a deep sleep 🙌
For real, so far this is the best stuff I've used in a while, with no negatives like ksm gives me.
What ingredient is helping with the sleep? I’m telling you ever since I started taking this I fall into the deepest sleep. I’m usually a very light sleeper as well.
Awesome, right? I think it's related to cortisol-lowering.
(Outside link that I deleted so it wouldn't be included in my post)
I multi-quoted a lot of messages here because context is important.

I explain sometimes that when I post, I'm posting in a way that I'm trying to be helpful and informative to people that may be reading threads and not posting &/or that may read them in the future. And I try to post in a way that makes sure that they don't accidentally take things out of context.

The reason for my post and all the multi-quotes is because of the outside link that was posted that I removed from my multi-quote message. That link is to an outside place that discusses a competitors product that was posted in our introduction thread and it is about people basically complaining about how the competitors version of Tongkat Ali makes them tired.

So, if someone saw this thread and just jumped to page 5 to join the current conversation and didn't read through, based off that post and link, they may think that people were complaining or saying that Optimize-T makes them tired when that is absolutely not the case. That's why I multi-quoted all of those messages above - for context -

That people are loving that Optimize-T helps them get awesome sleep but does NOT make them tired during the day.

No one, not one single person had posted in this thread that Optimize-T makes them fatigued or tired and there has been a lot of positive feedback from people saying that Optimize-T helps them feel more refreshed and have better energy levels, desire, and motivation throughout the day.

As far as the complaints/comments that a competitors product has gotten about their own Tongkat products making people fatigued and tired, our product intro thread is not the place to discuss that. The only thing I'll say about that, and this isn't directed towards them or anyone else in particular - not all Tongkat Ali extracts are created equal and just because a raw material supplier tells you that one is a certain % extract doesn't mean that it is. And also, just because Eurycomanone is the most well known constituent in Tongkat Ali, that doesn't mean that there aren't some cool lesser known ones as well. We use the Bionutricia Tongkat Ali extract for a reason.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 hope your headache is gone!!! :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, I know its been asked a lot in this thread what about or in Optimize-T is leading people to have better, deeper, and more restful sleep. And I've been kind of playfully not replying to that.

Most of the time, I'm the person that tries to answer every question and tries to explain everything about the way that our products work to people, but in this case, it's a bit different.

Notice that I didn't mention anything about Optimize-T helping with deeper and more restful sleep?

The reason for that is that I wanted to see how good the feedback would come naturally on that without me hyping it for that or putting the thought in people's heads. To me, when you tell someone something to look for, you're planting that mental seed about it. The truer test of how well it works for that is when you don't even mention it and most people experience it :)

The reason that I haven't directly answered the question about what causes Optimize-T to both help people sleep better, feel more rejuvenated, and have a better energy level during the day is that this is one of those cases where I don't want to fully explain it because I don't want to help competing companies replicate it.

It's not just one ingredient & its not just through one pathway. It's complex enough that I could write articles on it and I might one day if I ever find a way to create more hours in the day haha. The word synergy gets used way too often, but this is a case where it really is true in that there is real synergy on the way that certain ingredients in the formula work with others in it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use 4 caps Optimize T in the morning. No issue with fatigue. Sleep appears much better.
thats awesome to hear .. take in morning and still sleep like a baby at night :)

SNS def hit another home run with this one :)

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also, I know its been asked a lot in this thread what about or in Optimize-T is leading people to have better, deeper, and more restful sleep. And I've been kind of playfully not replying to that.

Most of the time, I'm the person that tries to answer every question and tries to explain everything about the way that our products work to people, but in this case, it's a bit different.

Notice that I didn't mention anything about Optimize-T helping with deeper and more restful sleep?

The reason for that is that I wanted to see how good the feedback would come naturally on that without me hyping it for that or putting the thought in people's heads. To me, when you tell someone something to look for, you're planting that mental seed about it. The truer test of how well it works for that is when you don't even mention it and most people experience it :)

The reason that I haven't directly answered the question about what causes Optimize-T to both help people sleep better, feel more rejuvenated, and have a better energy level during the day is that this is one of those cases where I don't want to fully explain it because I don't want to help competing companies replicate it.

It's not just one ingredient & its not just through one pathway. It's complex enough that I could write articles on it and I might one day if I ever find a way to create more hours in the day haha. The word synergy gets used way too often, but this is a case where it really is true in that there is real synergy on the way that certain ingredients in the formula work with others in it.
Love your posts. Helps me gain knowledge. Thanks

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No issues with tiredness on Optimize-T.

Some issues with FULL dose of M-Test (KSM-66) at once. But never with 3 and 3 caps spread out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Absolutely! I’m used to running M-Test and Epi-Plex so I don’t feel any need to stop taking those when taking Optimize-T.
awesome stack

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any idea on time for dps to get some back in stock ?
We'll get it shipped to DPS as soon as we get it back in stock ourselves. ETA probably 2 to 3 weeks.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Absolutely! I’m used to running M-Test and Epi-Plex so I don’t feel any need to stop taking those when taking Optimize-T.
AWESOME! Drop that link when you're ready... excited to hear more from those who are starting to stack this one, especially with M-Test to see how it differs in practice

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
AWESOME! Drop that link when you're ready... excited to hear more from those who are starting to stack this one, especially with M-Test to see how it differs in practice
He'll be doing it in his main log most likely. He has a great ongoing very detailed log:

Then a lot of times he does mini-reviews after for people that don't want to follow the very detailed one.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He'll be doing it in his main log most likely. He has a great ongoing very detailed log:

Then a lot of times he does mini-reviews after for people that don't want to follow the very detailed one.
Starting post is up now!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just finished my first bottle... I like this product alot... its libido boost is nice! Yeah and no tiredness for me like other brands of Tongkat Ali
Starting post is up now!

So far, this is really good product.
Awesome great to hear people enjoying the product ..truly the best out there hands down imo

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just finished my first bottle... I like this product alot... its libido boost is nice! Yeah and no tiredness for me like other brands of Tongkat Ali
Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I'm really glad that you're enjoying it and seeing a great boost in libido from it.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm just too old and too out of shape, but I'm nearing the end of my first bottle and not noticing much improvement "down there". :(

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My biggest issue in my life is the lack of sleep. I sleep 5-6 hours sun-thurs, 9 or so the other 2 days. I train hard 5 days a week, work 70+hrs, have a wife and kids, etc, so it's the best I can do. It's not good for test levels, plus I'm 47, and I've tested in the low or mid 300 range. I enjoy taking test boosters for the way they make me feel; I may not put on mass, but I FEEL better, and do seem to make better progress with the good ones.

Optimize T makes me feel GOOD. It may be the best sleep aid I've ever used, which is particularly great for me. Over my first bottle, which I'm about to wrap up, I've noticed additional vascularity and minor gains, which might not sound like much, but I don't work out with hypertrophy in mind. I do 3 days of BJJ a week, plus 2 days of kettlebells/pushups. In light of that, I'm very impressed, but most impressive is how I feel: more positive, energetic, and yes, libido is up as well....

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My biggest issue in my life is the lack of sleep. I sleep 5-6 hours sun-thurs, 9 or so the other 2 days. I train hard 5 days a week, work 70+hrs, have a wife and kids, etc, so it's the best I can do. It's not good for test levels, plus I'm 47, and I've tested in the low or mid 300 range. I enjoy taking test boosters for the way they make me feel; I may not put on mass, but I FEEL better, and do seem to make better progress with the good ones.

Optimize T makes me feel GOOD. It may be the best sleep aid I've ever used, which is particularly great for me. Over my first bottle, which I'm about to wrap up, I've noticed additional vascularity and minor gains, which might not sound like much, but I don't work out with hypertrophy in mind. I do 3 days of BJJ a week, plus 2 days of kettlebells/pushups. In light of that, I'm very impressed, but most impressive is how I feel: more positive, energetic, and yes, libido is up as well....
Great to hear... sometimes little things like better quality sleep make more of a diff than anything (especially as we age and the gainz will naturally slow). For me, improved mood is such a huge thing as I flat out can get more done (in the gym and out) without feeling the "pressure of life".

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll add: some popular ingredients don't sit well with me. Ashwaghanda is studied and proven, but unfortunately makes me feel like crap. Optimize T has 0 effects like that, I'm super pleased to find one that works, without those ingredients.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Intl shipping killing me right now, still waiting 3 weeks later!

Haha, can't wait for mine to arrive.

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Great to hear... sometimes little things like better quality sleep make more of a diff than anything (especially as we age and the gainz will naturally slow). For me, improved mood is such a huge thing as I flat out can get more done (in the gym and out) without feeling the "pressure of life".
came in to say this exact thing. @poison review makes me want to go out and scoop a few bottles

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
I'll add: some popular ingredients don't sit well with me. Ashwaghanda is studied and proven, but unfortunately makes me feel like crap. Optimize T has 0 effects like that, I'm super pleased to find one that works, without those ingredients.
What do you feel using Ashwaghanda?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
came in to say this exact thing. @poison review makes me want to go out and scoop a few bottles
I plan on making this a staple; I'm not sure how long I should stay on with no break, still thinking about that. Keep an eye on Amazon, I'm sure they'll have some soon, if DPS doesn't.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

have you ever taken m-test?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes. I did not enjoy that (not the products fault at all).
im taking m-test and gaba. i cant tell if i feel better or not. the gaba has killed my sweet tooth tho go figure

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
have you ever taken m-test?
Yes. I did not enjoy that (not the products fault at all).
so you would def recommend Optimize T over m-test?
im taking m-test and gaba. i cant tell if i feel better or not. the gaba has killed my sweet tooth tho go figure
Without hesitation. MTest is fantastic, if ashwaganda doesn't bother you, and blood tests exist showing excellent results. For me, Optimize is WAY better. I say stack both. :D
M-Test and Optimize-T are both great products and can definitely be stacked together.

One of the challenges of designing Optimize-T was that M-Test is such a good product, how to design something different that would be be as good but different. So one of the things that I did was look at the KSM-66 aspect - absolutely great ingredient and has great clinical research for testosterone boosting - and some people it helps them a great deal with mood and feeling better overall, but for some people it does make them tired. So that's why we left out KSM-66 from Optimize-T in order to make it an alternative for people that don't respond well to it.

For me, M-Test doesn't make me tired when I space the dose out 3 caps twice per day.

I've used M-Test as a daily use supplement for years and that isn't going to change but I am adding Optimize-T in on top of it and stacking them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice to hear, just ordered a bottle:)
Awesome. I hope that you'll enjoy it and would love to hear your thoughts on it when you try it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A month in and really enjoying this stuff. Sleep quality has been very noticably improved, mood is better, sex drive, energy levels, all are way up.
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm really glad that you're enjoying it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thank you for the feedback. I'm really glad that you're enjoying it so much. And I'm really glad that its helping you get great quality sleep. That's something that is so underestimated by a lot of people.

And I'm glad that you're seeing the other benefits as well. So many people look at test boosters just in terms of gym results and don't think about the main benefits of increased testosterone levels in general are really meant to be more quality of life type benefits like the ones you mentioned - positive mood, increased energy, improved libido, and just overall feeling better.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I plan on making this a staple; I'm not sure how long I should stay on with no break, still thinking about that. Keep an eye on Amazon, I'm sure they'll have some soon, if DPS doesn't.
I think that Optimize-T is fine to use as a staple and run long term.

We'll get DPS resupplied as soon as we get it back in stock.

I see that it is listed on Amazon now by a couple of resellers; and there is a good sized Amazon reseller that ordered a lot that should have it listed or be on the listing soon and hopefully will have it priced around 49.99 or less.

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Maybe the combination of all ingredients. Protodioscin and Tongkat help me sleep profound, Spilanthes give me vivid dreams and Boron, if its Glycinate can help too.