SNS Optimize-T - Ultra Premium Natural Test Booster & Libido Enhancer - Now Available

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just means you're in REM sleep , where we all should end up throughout the night

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got some O-T coming but unfortunately ida is causing delay.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tongkat Ali makes me ZzZzZzZz ..... at night it works perfect .... 4 at night for me and its great sleep
That's good to hear that its helping with sleep quality. So far, we've heard feedback of improved sleep quality and increased energy levels during the day (not in a stimulant way of course). Would you agree?

I was thinking it was the shilajit, huh. I've never heard tongkat does that.
I've read it before but there are so many different Tongkat extracts and that feedback seems to come with some but not with others.

I think improved sleep quality with Optimize-T is likely a synergistic response of the different ingredients together and not just one particular ingredient.

I want to point out for anyone reading that we're talking about improved sleep quality when taking 4 caps pre-bedtime; not it making you sleepy during the day.

on the Reddit ND forums there a quite a few people that say the TA makes them drowsy/tired .... People have suggested perhaps due to Cortisol tanking?
I don't check Reddit much but want to point out that Tongkat Ali can be very different from one source to the next.
I do not agree that it makes cortisol tank - and especially not with the source that we are using.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
reddit.... :D
i think all those guys who used to talk shyt at bb.com forum are now there?
I hardly ever check Reddit for supplements.

I've had some people tell me that I need to start trying to promote the companies there but I have a hard time figuring out how to navigate Reddit; and it does seem like a lot of people are very anti-supplement in their supplement sections.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m interested in this as well…been having wild ass dreams since starting optimize t…been splitting dose 2 in am and 2 around 5ish
That's interesting. I love vivid and crazy dreams; I hope that is something I'll wind up experiencing with it myself haha :)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya my dreams are intense lately, hadn't connected it but this is the only recent change.

It hasn't been long but this feels like a winner.

Libido is up (and pretty much everything in relation to those kinds of things).

Maybe a reduction in cortisol too. I look a bit tighter, but not in like a loss of much fat yet or like a crazy water dryness. Just a mix of fuller and tighter.

Idk if that makes sense but I like it so far haha

Only maybe 2 weeks in.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I went ahead and extended it to the end of the month - but I will give everyone notice that we will likely run out of stock within the next week or so. Restock ETA will hopefully be 2 to 3 weeks.
update on m-test?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
update on m-test?
It came in late today - I just got it turned back on live on the site.

I also put up a special 3 pack stack price as well.

It came in too late today to get shipped to any retailers but we will be shipping out retailer orders tomorrow.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya my dreams are intense lately, hadn't connected it but this is the only recent change.

Maybe a reduction in cortisol too. I look a bit tighter, but not in like a loss of much fat yet or like a crazy water dryness. Just a mix of fuller and tighter.

Only maybe 2 weeks in.
That would be really cool if this turns out to be great for intense vivid dreams. I love those.

I'm really glad that you're enjoying it so far.

And that's great - most feedback has been this helping super quick with libido and helping big time with it.

And that does make sense - I understand what you mean about just fuller tighter muscles. I'm only a couple days in and I'm noticing the same type feeling.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It came in late today - I just got it turned back on live on the site.

I also put up a special 3 pack stack price as well.

It came in too late today to get shipped to any retailers but we will be shipping out retailer orders tomorrow.
awesome thank you!

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine just came today . And even though I didn’t order two OTs ( got few tubs of Focus XT , ThermoXT , creatine etc ) them boys from SNS hooked me up with free Trib . Great products , awesome customer service.
I do expect a great results and planning on stacking OT with Mtest .
Thanks .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mine just came today . And even though I didn’t order two OTs ( got few tubs of Focus XT , ThermoXT , creatine etc ) them boys from SNS hooked me up with free Trib . Great products , awesome customer service.
I do expect a great results and planning on stacking OT with Mtest .
Thanks .
I think you'll be super pleased stacking Optimize-T with M-Test. I look forward to hearing your feedback on that.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been out the of the game since Active X and Mass FX when it was spiked lol.

What's this vs Mtest? Is there a comparison or conversation already on these two compared and contrasted?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been out the of the game since Active X and Mass FX when it was spiked lol.

What's this vs Mtest? Is there a comparison or conversation already on these two compared and contrasted?
I want to make sure I understand the question correctly.
The way you phrased it - you started off by saying how long you'd been out of the supplement thing - are you familiar with M-Test?

I wasn't sure whether you were asking what was Optimize-T and what was M-Test and how they compared/contrasted to one another or if you were already familiar with M-Test and were just asking how Optimize-T compared to it.

I discussed a little earlier in the thread about how the two compared and contrasted one another.

Both are great products and can be taken individually or can be stacked together.

M-Test is a great natural testosterone booster that's been available for years and is very popular and has a ton of good feedback on it. It's under the Competitive Edge Labs brand which markets towards and is generally more well-known in the bodybuilding and fitness community.

Optimize-T was recently released and is a great natural testosterone booster and there is a lot of great feedback on the ingredients and the initial feedback on the product itself has been awesome. It is under the SNS brand. SNS has a great reputation in the bodybuilding and fitness community but we've also been working very hard to become more well-known in the general health market, especially with our Health Series products like Joint Support XT, Liver Assist XT, Stress & Anxiety Support, and Optimize-T.

So M-Test is more well-known in general because its been out longer and being under CEL is going to be mostly associated with bodybuilding and fitness; even though its great for anyone looking for a natural testosterone booster.

Optimize-T is will be popular with the bodybuilding and fitness community but will have more crossover appeal to the general health market. The label style for the SNS Health Series for example is more appealing to the general health customer that wants a feel good, libido boosting testosterone booster whereas they may view M-Test as too hardcore.

You can kind of think of it as if you walked in a nutrition store, M-Test will be on the bodybuilding side and may be in the general health section but Optimize-T should be in both and also on the Men's Health shelf.

I hope that makes sense.

Development wise, Optimize-T was very hard to design because M-Test is such a great product and available at such a great price. The goal with Optimize-T was to design a product that was also a great product that people could cycle with M-Test or stack with M-Test but that may also cater to the few people that don't like M-Test. For example, M-Test has KSM-66; KSM-66 is one of the most researched and most popular natural testosterone boosting ingredients available but some people don't like it bc it makes them tired - so Optimize-T is a great option for those people.

I plan on writing a mini article on this topic whenever I figure out how to create more hours in the day haha.
Until then, I hope the brief summary here helps :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not seeing it....
Here you go:

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to make sure I understand the question correctly.
The way you phrased it - you started off by saying how long you'd been out of the supplement thing - are you familiar with M-Test?

I wasn't sure whether you were asking what was Optimize-T and what was M-Test and how they compared/contrasted to one another or if you were already familiar with M-Test and were just asking how Optimize-T compared to it.

I discussed a little earlier in the thread about how the two compared and contrasted one another.

Both are great products and can be taken individually or can be stacked together.

M-Test is a great natural testosterone booster that's been available for years and is very popular and has a ton of good feedback on it. It's under the Competitive Edge Labs brand which markets towards and is generally more well-known in the bodybuilding and fitness community.

Optimize-T was recently released and is a great natural testosterone booster and there is a lot of great feedback on the ingredients and the initial feedback on the product itself has been awesome. It is under the SNS brand. SNS has a great reputation in the bodybuilding and fitness community but we've also been working very hard to become more well-known in the general health market, especially with our Health Series products like Joint Support XT, Liver Assist XT, Stress & Anxiety Support, and Optimize-T.

So M-Test is more well-known in general because its been out longer and being under CEL is going to be mostly associated with bodybuilding and fitness; even though its great for anyone looking for a natural testosterone booster.

Optimize-T is will be popular with the bodybuilding and fitness community but will have more crossover appeal to the general health market. The label style for the SNS Health Series for example is more appealing to the general health customer that wants a feel good, libido boosting testosterone booster whereas they may view M-Test as too hardcore.

You can kind of think of it as if you walked in a nutrition store, M-Test will be on the bodybuilding side and may be in the general health section but Optimize-T should be in both and also on the Men's Health shelf.

I hope that makes sense.

Development wise, Optimize-T was very hard to design because M-Test is such a great product and available at such a great price. The goal with Optimize-T was to design a product that was also a great product that people could cycle with M-Test or stack with M-Test but that may also cater to the few people that don't like M-Test. For example, M-Test has KSM-66; KSM-66 is one of the most researched and most popular natural testosterone boosting ingredients available but some people don't like it bc it makes them tired - so Optimize-T is a great option for those people.

I plan on writing a mini article on this topic whenever I figure out how to create more hours in the day haha.
Until then, I hope the brief summary here helps :)
Sorry for the confusion. Basically I've been out of the game for a long time. Jungle warfare, mass tabs etc lol. I know both CEL and SNS, look how old this account is.

Glad to see you guys still around.

I'm a bit paranoid on the KSM ingredient since I work fucked up long hours and get 5-7 hrs of sleep. I'm not TIRED throughout the day, but I'm not running 100mph either.

I know you're not going to say one is better than the other, I'll have to make that decision myself.

Appreciate it!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the confusion. Basically I've been out of the game for a long time. Jungle warfare, mass tabs etc lol. I know both CEL and SNS, look how old this account is.

Glad to see you guys still around.

I'm a bit paranoid on the KSM ingredient since I work fucked up long hours and get 5-7 hrs of sleep. I'm not TIRED throughout the day, but I'm not running 100mph either.

I know you're not going to say one is better than the other, I'll have to make that decision myself.

Appreciate it!
KSM-66 is an interesting ingredient in the sense that being clinical shown to increase testosterone levels, its also been shown in studies to both increase energy and improve relaxation - so it really depends on individual response to it and how you dose it as to how it affects you.

M-Test & How People Dose It:
- I've used M-Test as a daily use supplement for a long time and taking 3 capsules twice per day helps be feel better and have more energy (refreshed type, not stim type) during the day and also helps me relax and sleep better at night.
- On the other hand, some people take all 6 caps of M-Test at night bc they want it to help them wind down and sleep.

As for your statement:

^^^ I'm not going to say one is better than the other because one isn't better than the other - they are in the same category of products but completely different ingredients so if choosing between them, you have to find which one your respond best to for yourself - and that answer will likely be different for different people and what they're looking for.

For myself, I just started stacking Optimize-T with M-Test but I don't plan to stop taking M-Test.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Only maybe 2 weeks in.
Hope this is the case for everyone too... I have pretty vivid dreams regularly but man, I would legit pay to have them EVERY night... so much fun ha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hope this is the case for everyone too... I have pretty vivid dreams regularly but man, I would legit pay to have them EVERY night... so much fun ha
if it causes vivid sexual dreams i can't wait....

actually one of my old favorites-christy canyon was a VIVID girl :love:

nump

Awards
I've been taking this for a week now and my hunger has gone up along with a tighter midsection. Oh, and a boner around the clock lol. I haven't done anything differently besides adding this

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been taking this for a week now and my hunger has gone up along with a tighter midsection. Oh, and a boner around the clock lol. I haven't done anything differently besides adding this
That's great to hear that it working that fast for you.

My libido has went up big time in just a couple days on it as well; and yeah, I feel like I'm in high school again in terms of having an erection at random times for no reason lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Zero libido change at all…only thing I’ve noticed is dreams
Hopefully you'll see an increase in libido soon. It's kicking in quick for most people but everyone is different.

Definitely can tell a big time increase for me both in terms of libido and spontaneous erections.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully you'll see an increase in libido soon. It's kicking in quick for most people but everyone is different.

Definitely can tell a big time increase for me both in terms of libido and spontaneous erections.
Do we know what is causing the spontaneous erections? Is is heightened arousal or PDE-5 inhibition? I'm interested in the mechanism.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if it causes vivid sexual dreams i can't wait....

actually one of my old favorites-christy canyon was a VIVID girl :love:
what if your sleeping next to wife and you are VIVIDly dreaming about others and your wife wakes up and tells you "you talk in your sleep"

:Asking for a friend:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do we know what is causing the spontaneous erections? Is is heightened arousal or PDE-5 inhibition? I'm interested in the mechanism.
It is likely a combination of increased testosterone, improved libido/arousal, improved daily NO levels, and some PDE-5 effect.

I'm glad that it's working so well in terms of libido, sleep, vivid dreams, etc.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
haha the greatest (and often most awkward) feeling/timing haha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that morning wood has never been stiffer

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First person to have a vivid sex dream and say the wrong name in their sleep while beside their wife or gf gets a free bottle if they video it and live through it :ROFLMAO:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long can I take it before a break is needed? :D
be a man
24x7 - 365

jk jk its a pref .. i havent ran this long term to guage the effects .. i would think usual 8-12 weeks on and 4 weeks break and jump back on it ..on that break M-test to keep the partner happy for me works

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Take a break after she screams "I've had enough! You win!"
or, per the sleep talk comments above: "GET OUT YOU MANWHORE"

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How long can I take it before a break is needed? :D
Earlier in the thread I went into some details as to the thoughts behind cycling natural test boosters versus continuous use.

It used to be that the school of thought was to cycle natural test boosters just like people cycled on and off of HRT. But now, a lot of people, probably most people that are on HRT, use it continuously without cycling so you see that same thought process applied towards supplements.

For me, as long as its working for you and you're feeling better and seeing improvements on it, I would keep using it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer