sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I normally don't do back in stock threads in the supplement section, but I've gotten asked so many times in recent weeks about M-Test and in so many different threads, I wanted to go ahead and create a thread to let everyone know that we just received M-Test back in stock.

It came in too late in the day to get any shipped back out to retailers today, but we will start getting retailers resupplied tomorrow for any that have orders in.

We do expect to possibly sell out again with the next anticipated shipment being in 2 to 3 weeks (best guess).

It's listed live on the site now and I also added a 3 pack deal for those interested.

I normally don't do cross brand giveaways but for a limited time, for anyone interested, if you order 2 M-Test or the 3 pack M-Test deal, if you include the words 'Free Tribulus-750' in the order notes, we'll send a free Tribulus-750 with your order.

edmon

Awards
M-test can be used as a change from using Optimize T after 2 months? Switch from one product to another?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M-test can be used as a change from using Optimize T after 2 months? Switch from one product to another?
You could cycle them or stack them together, whichever you'd prefer :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is a great idea .. if you can i def recommend 12 months stacking both would be very nice run.

But either way if such a great idea to run the 2 products

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@jumpin jack
@tenorguy33
@johnny412

incase you guys were still looking for it .. its back in store ..stock up before it runs out :)

baba123

Awards
Hi
Where in Europe can I buy CEL M-test? I know predatornutrition site but they don't have it in stock.
Any help?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi
Where in Europe can I buy CEL M-test? I know predatornutrition site but they don't have it in stock.
Any help?
We just received it back in stock yesterday ourselves. Any UK retailers that would like to order it are welcome to. I've emailed both Predator and Powermyself to let them know its in stock and see if they want to order any, but haven't heard back from either of them.

baba123

Awards
Do you know any other sites in Europe that offer CEL M-Test?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you know any other sites in Europe that offer CEL M-Test?
Not at this time. Body Shock orders it occasionally but they are terrible at replying back to emails and they stay out of stock of our stuff more than they have it in stock.

I would love to work with more EU retailers, so if you ever have any you want me to contact, please pm them to me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778
i am seriously considering doing a run of m-test, optimize-t and anabolic effect.

my biggest concern is the overlapping of primavie shilajit, is that stack good to go or is that much overlapping not a good idea?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778
i am seriously considering doing a run of m-test, optimize-t and anabolic effect.

my biggest concern is the overlapping of primavie shilajit, is that stack good to go or is that much overlapping not a good idea?
That would be a total of 450 mg. of PrimaVie which is an excellent dose of it. No worries at all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@jumpin jack
@tenorguy33
@johnny412

incase you guys were still looking for it .. its back in store ..stock up before it runs out :)
i just added it to cart. im gonna wait yaws shipping prices are insane! the default shipping is $62! and usps priority mail is almost $14! ill wait til retailers have it...
edit: my bad! operator error lol! :p bout to pull trigger

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
sns8778 there is a seller on the big website that starts with an A selling m-test but it has brand listed as unknown? has a pic of bottle with cel m-test all over it lol. Is that legit? i just ordered from your website but thought it would be easier and cheaper next time if i like it to order it from A...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778 there is a seller on the big website that starts with an A selling m-test but it has brand listed as unknown? has a pic of bottle with cel m-test all over it lol. Is that legit? i just ordered from your website but thought it would be easier and cheaper next time if i like it to order it from A...
Pm me a link please.

We just started shipping it back to sellers today and every legit seller on there that I know of has been out of stock.

Edit: I found the link and know who that seller is. We shipped a small # of units to them today. It should be back listed with the other sellers on there within the next couple days as well.

As for Amazon in general, I haven't talked about it a lot - but we are in the middle of a huge project where we are getting ready to be going thru and cleaning up the listings and taking more control of who can can can't sell on there.

For those unfamiliar, retailers can set up a listing for a product - and some do it great and some do it terribly; but up to this point, they haven't been done by us. Starting October 1st, we are going to start updating a lot of the listings and getting a lot of the products that aren't offered on there now on there.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pm me a link please.

We just started shipping it back to sellers today and every legit seller on there that I know of has been out of stock.

Edit: I found the link and know who that seller is. We shipped a small # of units to them today. It should be back listed with the other sellers on there within the next couple days as well.

As for Amazon in general, I haven't talked about it a lot - but we are in the middle of a huge project where we are getting ready to be going thru and cleaning up the listings and taking more control of who can can can't sell on there.

For those unfamiliar, retailers can set up a listing for a product - and some do it great and some do it terribly; but up to this point, they haven't been done by us. Starting October 1st, we are going to start updating a lot of the listings and getting a lot of the products that aren't offered on there now on there.

Also looking at buying from that seller since they ship to Canada at a fair price. Are they legit?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also looking at buying from that seller since they ship to Canada at a fair price. Are they legit?
All of the resellers I see on Amazon at the moment selling M-Test are legit.

I-amme

I-amme

Awards
Hi
Any help?
I recently ordered a couple of bottles of M-test and AE from strong supplements in the US, shipping to the UK was £20 and m-test was £24 each.