SNS Optimize-T - Ultra Premium Natural Test Booster & Libido Enhancer - Now Available

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OT is working well for me already and less then a week in now. It’s proving me with all the test booster supplement benefits without any of the negatives so far. I am taking 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps in the evening.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OT is working well for me already and less then a week in now. It’s proving me with all the test booster supplement benefits without any of the negatives so far. I should also state I am only taking 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps in the evening.
isn't that the recommended dose;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OT is working well for me already and less then a week in now. It’s proving me with all the test booster supplement benefits without any of the negatives so far. I am taking 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps in the evening.
That's great to hear. I'm really glad its working for you and especially so fast.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice .. how i am dosing as well and loving it myself

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you releasing a libido xt?
We will be down the road. It won't be for a few months.

Optimize-T is a great libido product and I think its going to be all that most people need.

But from a marketing standpoint, there are a lot of people that search for supplements by type and may search for 'libido supplements' and may not want a full on natural test booster. Libido Boost XT will likely have some crossover with Optimize-T but also have some other more specific sexual related elements.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my optimize-t arrived right on time--today is my birthday!!!!:cool:
nice what a gift to yourself .. now gift to that special someone lol

happy bday bro

ddfox423

ddfox423

Awards
Finishing up a bottle of M Test & Inhibit E. Going to transition to my 2 bottles of Optimize T. Would like to add another product to help lean out & lose another 5 more lbs. Suggestions?

Non stim fat burner?
Epiandro ?
Sustain Alpha?
Something for cortisol control?

Last edited:

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finishing up a bottle of M Test & Inhibit E. Going to transition to my 2 bottles of Optimize T. Would like to add another product to help lean out & lose another 5 more lbs. Suggestions?

Forskolin?
Sustain Alpha?
Reduce xt

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Non stim fat burner?
Epiandro ?
Sustain Alpha?
Lean Edge is a great stimulant free fat burner if your main goal is looking to lean out.

Reduce XT is great for cortisol control and can help with leaning out as well.

Stano-Plex 300 (Epiandrosterone) is great it you're looking to build lean muscle and lose fat. It is usually ran for 8 week cycles at 2 capsules per day.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Non stim fat burner?
Epiandro ?
Sustain Alpha?
Lean Edge is my go to for this… makes shedding a few lbs with minimal effort super easy. If you really wanna get wild, for for the Stano as well and you’ll be full as can be while you lean down. I’m actually currently running that combo myself as I type this ;)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When will we see this back in stock at DPS?
cant wait for that double pack deal on DPS to be in stock

2 for $70

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

2 for $70
It is not in stock at DPS. They have an order in for it with us and it will be shipped to them as soon as we have it back in stock ourselves.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is not in stock at DPS. They have an order in for it with us and it will be shipped to them as soon as we have it back in stock ourselves.
oh yes i know .. i was just saying " i cant wait for them to get it back in stock and people should be buying double packs .. such a great deal"

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lean Edge is my go to for this… makes shedding a few lbs with minimal effort super easy. If you really wanna get wild, for for the Stano as well and you’ll be full as can be while you lean down. I’m actually currently running that combo myself as I type this ;)
what pct you gonna use?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s a nice stack .. have not tried that yet

Did stano plex + anabolic effect and loved it .. have ran lean edge few times and I can see that stack to be very effective with otc pct

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

2 for $70
This is what im waiting for as well. Keep up the good work @sns8778 !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what pct you gonna use?
Stano-Plex only requires a very mild PCT. You can use M-Test or Optimize-T & Cycle Assist as your PCT. Also, a lot of people like to start Anabolic Effect on week 4 of Stano-Plex, that way by the time they finish the Stano-Plex cycle, the Anabolic Effect is kicking in really good.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not good new for the lactose intolerant (worse for their spouse).
Sorry, typo. Fixed. Very frustrating day of even trying to post here on AM.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And the fact he answers direct messages all the time. Definitely good guy
Thank you. I really appreciate that.

I like helping people and I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Played around with 4 caps with last meal versus 2 AM + 2 PM. Don't think it caused any real differences, sleep is the same with both schemes for me (which is to say I have pretty crazy dreams right now).

I'll have some more comprehensive review info probably this weekend, but this stuff has been pretty cool with nearly a bottle finished.

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
What ingredient is helping with the sleep? I’m telling you ever since I started taking this I fall into the deepest sleep. I’m usually a very light sleeper as well.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome, right? I think it's related to cortisol-lowering.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What ingredient is helping with the sleep? I’m telling you ever since I started taking this I fall into the deepest sleep. I’m usually a very light sleeper as well.
That's awesome. I'm really glad that its helping with your sleep as well :)

ddfox423

ddfox423

Awards
IMG_7451.JPG

Can’t seem to find Reduce XT anywhere in stock. Sure wish I had some *hint hint* - Thinking I would log this awesome stack if I had some Reduce XT. *SNS Reps* *hint hint*

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 208699

Can’t seem to find Reduce XT anywhere in stock. Sure wish I had some *hint hint* - Thinking I would log this awesome stack if I had some Reduce XT. *SNS Reps* *hint hint*
Reduce XT is out of stock at the moment. ETA - approximately 2 weeks.

The raw materials for Reduce XT aren't the easiest to get even in the best of times so during Covid times, it can be even more difficult. We do have the raws back in stock now and it is in the production lineup so we hope to have it back in stock within the next 2 to 3 weeks.

I think that will be a great stack for you and Reduce XT would stack great with it.