sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you have a list of what you're prioritizing yet @sns8778 across all of the ideas, not just this one?

Carb one for me would be tops.
This might be next.
Or the protein.
Been seeing the Prime-like posts, definitely last on my list.

But curious to see yours!
The way things work here is that there isn't one set project or idea being worked on at a time. Each project may have unique aspects to it whether it be sourcing, using a particular cm that specializes in it, working on label text, waiting on label artwork, waiting to get approvals from branded ingredient companies, etc.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that I have money tied up in over a dozen labels for products that haven't been released yet, a stack of at least 6 label drafts from the graphic designer on my desk to review, & waiting on flavor samples for more projects than I can keep up with.

We have a ton of new products lined up under the brands. I've just been prioritizing increasing inventory levels of existing sku's and trying to get existing sku's back in stock first.

The mushroom project is one that I want to do and I've been going over some label stuff with our graphic designer on it because we want to do something fun and unique with the label. It hasn't been a top priority, but its still a priority - there are just some really cool things that we have in process that are going to be before it.

If I had to guess, and this is only a guess - I would say maybe a December or early Q1 next year release on this one.

As far as people asking us to do a product like Prime, a simple single ingredient formula in a capsule form, especially one where I already have a great relationship with the supplier doesn't slow anything else down at all; the biggest part of that is literally just trying to think of a name for it and writing up label text to send the designer.

I'm not putting you off on answering as to a priority list, I have been thinking about whether I was going to do an update about some of the things that I know we will be releasing for sure in the next 6 months and I'll incorporate it into that. I'll either do a thread about it or post it in the Tell Us What you Want From Us thread.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why not a greens, mushroom, beets super blend.
We have been asked for a mushroom product a lot more than a greens one, so I hadn't even really considered that.

I do have a Fruits and Veggies product formula complete that I'm pretty excited about - it will be by far the most comprehensively formulated supplement like that on the market.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have been asked for a mushroom product a lot more than a greens one, so I hadn't even really considered that.

I do have a Fruits and Veggies product formula complete that I'm pretty excited about - it will be by far the most comprehensively formulated supplement like that on the market.
Throw in the mushrooms most people are going to add this to a shake.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Throw in the mushrooms most people are going to add this to a shake.
Actually, in this case - the fruit and veggies product is a capsule product. That's what is so exciting about it to me is that it will be a perfect supplement for people that don't eat many or any fruits and vegetables, which is something I suck at myself haha.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not putting you off on answering as to a priority list, I have been thinking about whether I was going to do an update about some of the things that I know we will be releasing for sure in the next 6 months and I'll incorporate it into that. I'll either do a thread about it or post it in the Tell Us What you Want From Us thread.
No worries, just inquiring minds that wanted to know. That purple sweet potato powder also just sounds tasty. But then again, I might just be hungry since I'm cutting calories!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I need a spirulina/chlorella/ashitaba blend.