SNS Kidney Assist XT - Kidney, Liver, Bladder, Urinary Tract, Cardiovascular Health, & More

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Advanced Kidney Support Formula
Cleanse, Detox, Flush, Restore

Kidney Assist XT print (360caps) RENDERING (FRONT).png
Kidney Assist XT print (360caps) SUPP FACTS.png

Kidney Assist XT is a comprehensive multi-faceted supplement designed to help support optimal kidney, urinary tract, and bladder health.

4,000 mg. Astragalus Root
1,000 mg. Grape Seed Extract
1,000 mg. Cranberry
1,000 mg. Milk Thistle
500 mg. Curcumin C3 Complex®
300 mg. Pine Bark Extract
50 mg. AstraGin®
10 mg. Bioperine®

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kidney Assist XT Highlights/Supports:
  • Kidney Health & Function
  • Kidney Cleansing & Detoxification
  • Urinary Tract & Bladder Health
  • A Healthy Immune System
  • Powerful, Natural, Synergistic Formula
  • No Deceptive Proprietary Blends
  • Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
Kidney Assist XT contains an all-star cast of 8 premium high-end active ingredients, all at their efficacious dosages and is designed to help you achieve your overall health and fitness goals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why Use Kidney Support Supplements?
According to the National Kidney Foundation, 1 in 3 people are at risk for kidney disease.

The kidneys are a vital organ that help filter out toxins. They are responsible for removing waste from the body and keeping the body’s water balance regulated, which is important for healthy blood pressure. The higher a person’s blood pressure, the more stress that it can place on the kidneys.

Many of the issues that may negatively affect the kidneys can develop over time and go unnoticed.

The liver, another vital part of the body’s detoxification system, does have some ability to regenerate damaged cells; however, the kidneys do not – another reason why taking kidney health seriously is so important.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let’s Examine the Ingredients:
Astragalus Root Powder – 4,000 mg.
Astragalus has been shown in numerous clinical studies to support healthy kidney function and detoxification and is one or the most commonly used herbs in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for a wide variety of uses including to help support kidney and urinary health.

Astragalus is believed to help support kidney health and detoxification by improving blood flow, as well as markers of healthy kidney function such as protein content in the urine.

Astragalus has been shown to help support increases in eGFR (estimated glomerular filtration rate), which is a measure of how well a person’s kidneys are working.

It has also been shown in multiple studies to improve proteinuria, a condition in which abnormal amounts of protein are found in the urine, which is a sign that the kidneys may be damaged or not functioning normally.

In addition to helping promote optimal kidney health, Astragalus also helps promote a healthy immune system and support liver and cardiovascular health. It has also been researched for its anti-inflammatory and longevity benefits, as well as its antibacterial and antiviral properties.

It has also been reported to help decrease allergy symptoms in some individuals, improve wound healing, and to help some people with chronic fatigue.

Grape Seed Extract – 1,000 mg.
Grape Seed Extract is a rich source of polyphenols and antioxidants and has been shown in animal studies to reduce kidney damage and support healthy kidney function by reducing oxidative stress and inflammatory damage.

Grape Seed Extract can also help support healthy kidney function by supporting optimal cardiovascular health and healthy blood pressure levels. High blood pressure is one of the main causes of kidney damage as high blood pressure can constrict and narrow blood vessels throughout the body, including to the kidneys and this can lead to more stress and strain on the kidneys.

Grape Seed Extract is also a potent antioxidant and promotes a healthy immune system and a wide variety of other potential cardiovascular and overall health benefits.

Cranberry – 1,000 mg.
Cranberries are rich in proanthocyanidins, which may prevent certain types of bacteria from attaching to the lining of the urethra and bladder. Cranberry is by far the most popular natural supplement taken for urinary tract infections (UTI’s) and is commonly used to promote optimal kidney and urinary tract health.

Milk Thistle (Std. to a min. 80% Silymarin) – 1,000 mg.
Milk Thistle has been used for at least 2,000 years as an herbal remedy for a variety of ailments; most commonly liver, kidney, and gall bladder problems.

Milk Thistle is a great example of an herb that is so good at a particular thing that it becomes associated with that one particular use and people forget or never realize that is has other potential benefits as well. Milk Thistle is so commonly associated with supporting liver health that a lot of people overlook or don’t realize that it also supports optimal kidney and pancreatic health and detoxification.

Important note:
Milk Thistle is the name of the herb, Silymarin is the name of the active constituent that delivers the majority of Milk Thistle’s potential benefits. If a product does not state how much Silymarin it is standardized for, you are most likely looking at a cheap non-standardized extract that delivers little to no Silymarin content and therefore has little to no potential benefits.

Curcumin C3 Complex® – 500 mg.
Curcumin C3 Complex® is a patented form of curcumin that has much higher oral bioavailability than many generic curcumin supplements. This form of curcumin has been the subject of a large number of clinical studies and has been shown to have potent anti-inflammatory properties and have a very wide range of potential health benefits.

One of the constituents in Curcumin C3 Complex®, Tetrahydrocurcumin, has been shown to be a strong renal protective compound and much of its activity is related to supporting reduced inflammation in renal tissue. It has also been shown to have potential as a renal protective agent, partly through its antioxidant activity supporting the amelioration of oxidative stress induced renal injury in animal studies.

Pine Bark Extract – 300 mg.
Pine Bark Extract supports improved blood flow to the kidneys, which can be beneficial for optimal kidney health. It also has multiple cardiovascular support benefits which may also have beneficial effects on the kidneys.

Pine Bark also helps promote urinary tract health and healthy urine flow, as well as supporting prostate health in men.

Pine Bark Extract is a potent antioxidant and also has anti-inflammatory properties which have led to it being researched for &/or used for a wide variety of other potential benefits including cognitive (brain) health, cardiovascular health (blood pressure, cholesterol, blood flow), joint support, vision support, and more.

AstraGin® – 50 mg.
AstraGin® is a natural patented ingredient complex comprised of highly fractionated Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng and created using pharmaceutical grade extraction and processing technology and designed to help enhance nutrient absorption.

In short, AstraGin® is designed to help make sure you properly absorb the other great nutrients in Kidney Assist XT for maximum results.

Bioperine® – 10 mg.
Bioperine® is a standardized extract from the fruit of Piper nigrum L (Black Pepper) containing 95% piperine. Piperine has been shown to enhance the oral bioavailability of many supplements.

Bioperine® has been in numerous clinical studies with Curcumin C3 Complex® and is included in Kidney Assist XT to help ensure that you properly absorb and get the maximum benefits out of all of the ingredients in the super comprehensive Kidney Assist XT formulation.

Stacking & Synergy:
SNS Kidney Assist XT can be taken with SNS Blood Pressure Support XT, Cardiovascular Support XT, Joint Support XT, Liver Assist XT, Stress & Anxiety Support, Joint Support XT, or a wide variety of other SNS products to help you achieve your health and fitness goals.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are offering 2 sizes in Kidney Assist XT - a 180 capsule and a more economical 360 capsule size.

This corresponds with the 2 different dosage protocols:
  • Normal dosing - this would be the dosage for a general health purposes.
  • Intensive dosing - this would be the dosage for more the bodybuilding audience that is using anabolics or has a history of using them &/or people that require more intensive use like individuals that are already having issues related to their kidneys or have a lot of risk factors or family history of issues.
Kidney Assist XT print (180caps) RENDERING (FRONT).png
Kidney Assist XT print (180caps) SUPP FACTS.png

Kidney Assist XT print (360caps) RENDERING (FRONT).png
Kidney Assist XT print (360caps) SUPP FACTS.png

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Kidney Assist XT is available now and is shipping or ready to ship to retailers as they place orders.

This is one that we had a lot of requests to offer 3 month, 6 month, and 12 month discounted multi-packs on.

For a limited time, save 15% off of Kidney Assist XT including already discounted multi-pack pricing.

Coupon code: kidneyassistxt15
Expires: Midnight EST - March 26th or while supplies last

Kidney Assist XT - 180 caps:
- Regular Price: 32.99
- Price with coupon code: 28.04 (save 4.95)

Kidney Assist XT - 360 caps:
- Regular Price: 49.99
- Price with coupon code: 42.49 (save 7.50)

Kidney Assist XT - 3 Bottles of the 360 caps - 3 to 6 Month Supply
- Regular Price: 139.99 (save 9.98)
- Price with coupon code: 118.99 (save an additional 21.00 for a total savings of 30.98)

Kidney Assist XT - 6 Bottles of the 360 caps - 6 to 12 Month Supply
- Regular Price: 249.99 (save 49.95)
- Price with coupon code: 212.49 (save an additional 37.50 for a total savings of 87.45)

Kidney Assist XT - 12 Bottles of the 360 caps - 12 Month Supply at Intensive Dose
- Regular Price: 479.99 (save 119.89)
- Price with coupon code: 407.99 (save an additional 72.00 for a total savings of 191.89)

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As an Additional Bonus:

Buy a Kidney Assist XT - 3 bottle multi-pack - Receive 2 free bottles of your choice of:
  • Vitamin C Powder - 500 grams
  • Taurine Powder - 300 grams
  • Green Coffee Bean Extract - 90 caps
  • Garcinia Cambogia (60% HCA) - 90 caps
  • RK-125
  • RK-500 Xtreme
  • Tribulus-750 - 120 caps
  • CLA Xtreme - 100 softgels
Buy a Kidney Assist XT - 6 bottle multi-pack - Receive 5 free bottles of your choice of:
  • Vitamin C Powder - 500 grams (limit 3)
  • RK-125
  • RK-500 Xtreme
Buy a Kidney Assist XT - 12 bottle multi-pack - Receive 12 free bottles of your choice of the below products AND a free bottle of a surprise new release or free bottle of XPG CurcuPrime Gel or Ursa-Gel (you will be contacted to pick between 3 upcoming new releases that are in stock and ready to ship)
  • Vitamin C Powder - 500 grams (limit 3)
  • RK-125
  • RK-500 Xtreme
You can mix and match free product choices.

Important:
- You must include your free product selection(s) in your order notes.
- This is an absolute must because we typically ship the same or next business day and this is what will let the warehouse team know to include the free items with your order.
- If you forget and email us later, we will do our best to get them added but if they have already shipped or are packed to ship, then we may have to include your free units on your next order.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Huh, that's good stuff.
Thanks. I really feel like this is the most comprehensive kidney support formula available as it has direct benefits for the kidneys and also a variety of indirect benefits by helping support blood pressure, heart, liver, and urinary tract health.

I've been very excited about this one.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very cool, I'm going to take my time tonight to read the write up =) thank you again, very interested in this as the kidneys and supplements regarding them with backed research seems to be an often overlooked and very important component to our health.

Last edited:
cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks like another quality offering from a top class supplement company 💯

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seeing as I was in Kidney Failure about a month ago, I guess I should order some of this!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seeing as I was in Kidney Failure about a month ago, I guess I should order some of this!!
As you know, with you situation, you have to be extremely careful in general, but as long as its okay with your doctor, I think it could be very beneficial for you. As a company, we have to be very careful anything we say about any supplement ingredient and its potential to help with cancer, but there is more than 1 ingredient in the formula that has real clinical research on it showing that it may potentially help with different types of cancer.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very cool, I'm going to take my time tonight to read the write up =) thank you again, very interested in this as the kidneys and supplements regarding them with backed research seems to be an often overlooked and very important component to our health.
Thank you. I think and hope that you'll be very pleased with what you find in your research as related to the ingredients and dosages that we use in Kidney Assist XT.

And I absolutely agree- I think the kidneys are possibly the most overlooked out of all of the organs when it comes to the importance of them and also in terms of people not using supplements to properly support them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like another quality offering from a top class supplement company 💯
Thank you. I really hope that this product will get some good attention and that a lot of people in the anabolics community too will find out about it because kidney health is something that should really be very important to them.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As you know, with you situation, you have to be extremely careful in general, but as long as its okay with your doctor, I think it could be very beneficial for you. As a company, we have to be very careful anything we say about any supplement ingredient and its potential to help with cancer, but there is more than 1 ingredient in the formula that has real clinical research on it showing that it may potentially help with different types of cancer.
Good to know !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
woohoo nice, picking some up on my next paycheck.

having a prostate history in my family, i have been taking some cheap over the counter stuff .. this is top notch .. thank you steve.

take advantage of the freebies fellas.

Buy a Kidney Assist XT - 3 bottle multi-pack - Receive 2 free bottles
Buy a Kidney Assist XT - 6 bottle multi-pack - Receive 5 free bottles
Buy a Kidney Assist XT - 12 bottle multi-pack - Receive 12 free bottles of your choice of the below products AND a free bottle of a surprise new release or free bottle of XPG CurcuPrime Gel or Ursa-Ge

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Can you take this for general kidney health? I have no kidney issues but when bulking on higher protein side might just take it then

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you take this for general kidney health? I have no kidney issues but when bulking on higher protein side might just take it then
Yes def .. i have been doing it for years ( wasnt this product but i always take liver/kidney supplement ..now need prostate XT to throw it in with this :)

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Yes def .. i have been doing it for years ( wasnt this product but i always take liver/kidney supplement ..now need prostate XT to throw it in with this :)
Ahhh man definitely need a prostate sup! I got bladder issues and a slightly enlarged prostate at 39! My mum gives me Ayurvedic medicine as I'm Indian and it has helped greatly! But once I'm off it symptoms come back so anything that can shrink prostate would be helpful

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ahhh man definitely need a prostate sup! I got bladder issues and a slightly enlarged prostate at 39! My mum gives me Ayurvedic medicine as I'm Indian and it has helped greatly! But once I'm off it symptoms come back so anything that can shrink prostate would be helpful
Absolutely. The reason for the 2 sizes and 2 dosage patterns is for regular general health use versus intensive use; even though a person could definitely take the full dosage for general health use as well.

Kidney Assist XT actually has ingredients in it to help with bladder and urinary tract health as well.

We do hope to have Prostate Support XT available within a few months. I plan to have the label text finished to send to the designer over the weekend.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. The reason for the 2 sizes and 2 dosage patterns is for regular general health use versus intensive use; even though a person could definitely take the full dosage for general health use as well.

Kidney Assist XT actually has ingredients in it to help with bladder and urinary tract health as well.

We do hope to have Prostate Support XT available within a few months. I plan to have the label text finished to send to the designer over the weekend.
I will try it for bladder issues and let you know it goes!

Austin118

Awards
  • Established

Also the kidney and prostate supp should be a good stack together yes? Or will you be including cranberry etc in prostate supp? Sorry to be nosey I know it's quite early just wondering

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will try it for bladder issues and let you know it goes!
Also the kidney and prostate supp should be a good stack together yes? Or will you be including cranberry etc in prostate supp? Sorry to be nosey I know it's quite early just wondering
Thank you. I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Yes, they will be able to be stacked together. That's actually part of my overall goal with the condition/issue specific formulas is for them to all work great on their own but to also be able to be stacked.

I'm not avoiding your question on Cranberry in the Prostate formula, I just honestly don't remember if I included it and I have my drive with all that info at my house. I think that I didn't in that particular one because it has so many great ingredients and I was trying to keep it to 4 caps per day.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Yes, they will be able to be stacked together. That's actually part of my overall goal with the condition/issue specific formulas is for them to all work great on their own but to also be able to be stacked.

I'm not avoiding your question on Cranberry in the Prostate formula, I just honestly don't remember if I included it and I have my drive with all that info at my house. I think that I didn't in that particular one because it has so many great ingredients and I was trying to keep it to 4 caps per day.
Ok thank you!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 - I have been on the product for about a week and I am already seeing less bubbles when I pee which is a good sign for me. As an added bonus, taking the product is also helping keep me more focused on drinking more water instead of drinks with a lot of artificial sweeteners in them as well.

Thanks for bringing these health products out at a reasonable price point. I do believe I will be making this one a staple alongside my Cardiovascular Support XT!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 - I have been on the product for about a week and I am already seeing less bubbles when I pee which is a good sign for me. As an added bonus, taking the product is also helping keep me more focused on drinking more water instead of drinks with a lot of artificial sweeteners in them as well.

Thanks for bringing these health products out at a reasonable price point. I do believe I will be making this one a staple alongside my Cardiovascular Support XT!
Thank you for the feedback. I'm really glad that you're liking it and that it's helping.

And also, thank you for the kind words.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So would this have an effect on alcohol and hangovers? I feel like it does.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So would this have an effect on alcohol and hangovers? I feel like it does.
You mean in the sense of reducing hangovers?

If so, I could definitely see how it could help with that.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards

It’s rare that I drink a lot, specially with everything I take lol. Last week I had a funeral and after we celebrated hard with tequila from morning until night. I’m almost a month into my kidney support and I can say I had zero hangover where I’d usually be hurting. Only thing I was on different was the kidney support Xt and cardiovascular support xt

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will this do much or anything to kidney stones? I don’t have an issue, but my wife got kidney stones a little while back and I’m not really sure what could help prevent them returning.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established

Can this help with foamy urine as well? I've been having bit of foam in my urine and read that could be a kidney issue

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can this help with foamy urine as well? I've been having bit of foam in my urine and read that could be a kidney issue
Never heard of this, but interesting ???

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of this, but interesting ???
Been checked for protein in urine 5 times results where negative, told me to lay off the caffeine and it does reduce the foam but sometimes have it when haven't drank enough water! But do have prostate issues and get frequent UTIs so could be that

NattyJuicer

Awards
Awesome !!!
Boom my daily stack getting closer and closer to completion .
Just a general comment, most people said in the past we don’t need liver support or kidney support supps as the body cleanse it self etc which is true !
Unfortunately in this world we live in today and with the massive amount of pollution and **** food that we are exposed to it’s unfortunate and we need to help our bodies with some support.
Keep them coming Steve and thank you.
Oh yeah this is TREN users savior hahaha .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, we've actually already had reports of people noticing less foam in their urine from taking Kidney Assist XT.

Been checked for protein in urine 5 times results where negative, told me to lay off the caffeine and it does reduce the foam but sometimes have it when haven't drank enough water! But do have prostate issues and get frequent UTIs so could be that
I think that from what you're saying, Kidney Assist XT really does sound like a great product for you because it helps support kidney health and also has ingredients in it that can help with urinary tract and prostate health as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome !!!
Boom my daily stack getting closer and closer to completion .
Just a general comment, most people said in the past we don’t need liver support or kidney support supps as the body cleanse it self etc which is true !
Unfortunately in this world we live in today and with the massive amount of pollution and **** food that we are exposed to it’s unfortunate and we need to help our bodies with some support.
Keep them coming Steve and thank you.
Oh yeah this is TREN users savior hahaha .
Thank you.

I think anyone that thinks that the kidneys and liver do a good enough job cleansing themselves really needs to take a look at the statistics about how prevalent health issues are now days with liver and kidneys. As you said, we are exposed to so many things now days in the foods that we eat, air that we breathe, etc.

And I'm glad you're enjoying the releases. We hope to have some more to help you round out the health stack soon. Right now, the emphasis is on increasing inventory levels of existing products and slipping in runs of new products when we can, so I can't give concrete ETA's, but the next new Health Series formula one should be Cholesterol Support XT. I also sent the Prostate Support XT label text to the designer to do the labels last week, so that one should hopefully be on track for a summer release.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will this do much or anything to kidney stones? I don’t have an issue, but my wife got kidney stones a little while back and I’m not really sure what could help prevent them returning.
We can't legally market it as helping with kidney stones because that would be considered a medical claim, which is why we don't address it in the write up - but yes, I think that it should help with them in my opinion.

We had this product in for a little while before releasing it and one of the only bottles I'd given out or sold to anyone before the official release was someone I know locally that had had kidney stones so bad she had been in the ER and it was taking awhile to recover from them so I'd told her about it and let her try it and she is very pleased. She got better quickly and hasn't had any recurring issues with them that I know of. She did 12 caps per day until the issue subsided and is doing 6 caps per day for maintenance.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We can't legally market it as helping with kidney stones because that would be considered a medical claim, which is why we don't address it in the write up - but yes, I think that it should help with them in my opinion.

We had this product in for a little while before releasing it and one of the only bottles I'd given out or sold to anyone before the official release was someone I know locally that had had kidney stones so bad she had been in the ER and it was taking awhile to recover from them so I'd told her about it and let her try it and she is very pleased. She got better quickly and hasn't had any recurring issues with them that I know of. She did 12 caps per day until the issue subsided and is doing 6 caps per day for maintenance.
Oh no kidding? She got relief while still having stones? Or you mean the recovery after removal? Either way, that’s excellent! Thank you!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh no kidding? She got relief while still having stones? Or you mean the recovery after removal? Either way, that’s excellent! Thank you!
They were trying to avoid surgery so they were hoping that she would pass them and she was miserable. I felt bad for her and brought her a bottle of it to try and she said that within 2 days she was feeling better and within 3 days she was back to normal - I'm not saying that it was all because of Kidney Assist XT, just relating the first feedback we got on it.

This was someone that I know, but don't know super well - I went in the place she works and she is normally cheerful and nice and she was sitting down and I could tell she was hurting and I'd asked her if she was okay and that's what lead to her telling me about having kidney stones and she'd been to the ER but they wanted her to try to pass them without surgery (she said for female reasons so I figured she wasn't comfortable going into details). She had no idea we made a kidney supplement bc we hadn't launched it yet, and she's not big into supplements, but I felt bad or her so I went to the office and got her a bottle and brought it to her. I stopped by a couple days later and she told me she felt better the next day, a lot better the day after, and by day 3 she couldn't even tell she had had them. This was her third bout with them she said, and I'd had her take 12 while she had them, and she hates taking capsules so we decided on her doing 6 for maintenance to hopefully see if can keep them away.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I appreciate the info Steve! My wife got sudden pain out of nowhere and had to go the ER. Found out she had kidney stones. I guess it came down the tube to the bladder and got stuck. So they basically fed a laser up there to break it up, but she had to have a tube in place so the inflammation wouldn’t close it off. Needless to say, she had a miserable week or two and is a little terrified of getting it again. I’ve been looking out for anything that could help.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I appreciate the info Steve! My wife got sudden pain out of nowhere and had to go the ER. Found out she had kidney stones. I guess it came down the tube to the bladder and got stuck. So they basically fed a laser up there to break it up, but she had to have a tube in place so the inflammation wouldn’t close it off. Needless to say, she had a miserable week or two and is a little terrified of getting it again. I’ve been looking out for anything that could help.
I'm so sorry to hear that she had to go through that. I'll definitely keep her and you in my thoughts and prayers.

I think that Kidney Assist XT would be a great product for her.

Also, something else that may be helpful is Magnesium Oxide/Magnesium Citrate - specifically those forms bc they are the ones shown in research to help prevent the formation of kidney stones. NOW Foods makes a product that contains them both in one product and is super cheap - NOW Foods Magnesium Caps 400 mg. - is the name of it and it comes in a 180 cap size.

For kidney stones, I would have her take 1 cap per day of the NOW Magnesium above and 12 caps of Kidney Assist XT (if you can get her to take that many) for the first month and then if she hates taking that many capsules, drop back to 6 caps per day. My thought on frontloading it like that is to help reduce the incidence of recurrence and then go to a maintenance type dose if she prefers to.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm so sorry to hear that she had to go through that. I'll definitely keep her and you in my thoughts and prayers.

Also, something else that may be helpful is Magnesium Oxide/Magnesium Citrate - specifically those forms bc they are the ones shown in research to help prevent the formation of kidney stones. NOW Foods makes a product that contains them both in one product and is super cheap - NOW Foods Magnesium Caps 400 mg. - is the name of it and it comes in a 180 cap size.

For kidney stones, I would have her take 1 cap per day of the NOW Magnesium above and 12 caps of Kidney Assist XT (if you can get her to take that many) for the first month and then if she hates taking that many capsules, drop back to 6 caps per day. My thought on frontloading it like that is to help reduce the incidence of recurrence and then go to a maintenance type dose if she prefers to.
This sounds like a great product for a masses !!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Ah okay thank you very much! She actually was prescribed a delayed release potassium citrate. Something like that. I forget what it’s called.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can also get chanca piedra for kidney stones. I've never had them but I know tons of people who have ran it by me due to my "natural supplement knowledge" and all of them said it worked.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah okay thank you very much! She actually was prescribed a delayed release potassium citrate. Something like that. I forget what it’s called.
That makes sense. The reason they would have prescribed Potassium Citrate specifically is similar to the reason I suggested the Magnesium Citrate and Oxide combination; the citrate itself has been shown to be beneficial as well.

Another thing that confuses people sometimes as to why potassium is prescribed is that there is an antiquated restriction where capsule products aren't really supposed to contain above 99 mg. Potassium per capsule whereas prescription strengths can go much higher.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just received blood test results and, for the first time ever, my test came back with an out of range/ low eGFR. It was 72 in January 2023 and is now 56. There is a fair chance that I was dehydrated, but I just ordered the 360 count Kidney Assist XT not wanting to leave anything to chance.

I have been taking Advil PM at night to help with sleep. As of today - I have stopped that.

Is there anything else that you would recommend that I do or add to my arsenal?