SNS Kidney Assist XT - Kidney, Liver, Bladder, Urinary Tract, Cardiovascular Health, & More

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just received blood test results and, for the first time ever, my test came back with an out of range/ low eGFR. It was 72 in January 2023 and is now 56. There is a fair chance that I was dehydrated, but I just ordered the 360 count Kidney Assist XT not wanting to leave anything to chance.

I have been taking Advil PM at night to help with sleep. As of today - I have stopped that.

Is there anything else that you would recommend that I do or add to my arsenal?
I think that Kidney Assist XT should help a lot with that.

Good call on dropping the Tylenol PM.

The only other thing I would think of that imo would be a good addition if you aren't already taking it would be Cardiovascular Support XT. It can be a good addition because a lot of times, kidney issues can be contributed to by cardiovascular issues.

Were you liver enzymes normal?

Austin118

Awards
  • Established

The only other thing I would think of that imo would be a good addition if you aren't already taking it would be Cardiovascular Support XT. It can be a good addition because a lot of times, kidney issues can be contributed to by cardiovascular issues.

Steve sorry to bother I have a quick question! When is the write up on the prostate supp gonna drop? and will SNS pine Pollen be available in the UK?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve sorry to bother I have a quick question! When is the write up on the prostate supp gonna drop? and will SNS pine Pollen be available in the UK?
You're never bothering me. I'm always glad to answer questions.

I don't usually release write ups until the products themselves launch. I may start doing it occasionally a couple days in advance for some items in the future though.

For Prostate Support XT, the formula itself is finalized and we are working on label finalization. It's funny behind the scenes what hold ups can be - but like for this one, it has so many ingredients we're actually having a hard time fitting the supplement facts and directions on the side of the bottle. We hope to have the label finalized to go to print by the middle of the week and from that point, it usually will be around 4 to 6 weeks until the product would launch.

We are glad to ship Pine Pollen to customers in the UK.

Some UK retailers can frustrating because no matter how many customers ask us for them to stock certain things, they just won't do it. It's always on their end on stuff like that because we're glad to sell them as little as a couple of units to see if it will sell for them if they'd like. I'll ask Unreal if they'll add it to their upcoming order with us as they're good about bringing in things that people want to try. But on our end, we're glad to ship to customers in the UK.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
You're never bothering me. I'm always glad to answer questions.

I don't usually release write ups until the products themselves launch. I may start doing it occasionally a couple days in advance for some items in the future though.

For Prostate Support XT, the formula itself is finalized and we are working on label finalization. It's funny behind the scenes what hold ups can be - but like for this one, it has so many ingredients we're actually having a hard time fitting the supplement facts and directions on the side of the bottle. We hope to have the label finalized to go to print by the middle of the week and from that point, it usually will be around 4 to 6 weeks until the product would launch.

We are glad to ship Pine Pollen to customers in the UK.

Some UK retailers can frustrating because no matter how many customers ask us for them to stock certain things, they just won't do it. It's always on their end on stuff like that because we're glad to sell them as little as a couple of units to see if it will sell for them if they'd like. I'll ask Unreal if they'll add it to their upcoming order with us as they're good about bringing in things that people want to try. But on our end, we're glad to ship to customers in the UK.
Brill thank you!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Brill thank you!
You're very welcome. I'm always glad to help.

I'm super excited about a lot of the upcoming Health Series products. The goal is to offer the best product in all of the respective major health categories and then some very unique ones as well. Some upcoming items will be Cholesterol Support XT, Prostate Support XT, Libido Boost XT, and then there will be a very comprehensive digestion formula that I haven't been able to decide on a good name for yet and then at least 2 other gut/digestive health formulas that I'm very excited about.

And for the first time, I'll say that we have a very exciting formula coming out later in the year for people that suffer from Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue; that might not be super exciting to many in the bodybuilding communities, but I think it definitely will be to people that live with or have loved ones that live with the condition.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Yes, liver enzymes with normal.

I am pretty sure that I was dehydrated when the blood was drawn, and that may have skewed the results. I am currently taking Blood Pressure Support XT and 10Mg Lisinopril, but my systolic is still about 12 - 15 points too high.

I also recently started taking NAC, Taurine, Vit D, Cranberry Extract, B6, B12, Omega 3, & CoQ10.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, liver enzymes with normal.

I am pretty sure that I was dehydrated when the blood was drawn, and that may have skewed the results. I am currently taking Blood Pressure Support XT and 10Mg Lisinopril, but my systolic is still about 12 - 15 points too high.

I also recently started taking NAC, Taurine, Vit D, Cranberry Extract, B6, B12, Omega 3, & CoQ10.
I'm glad to hear that your liver enzymes were normal.

I think Kidney Assist XT will help you a lot. You likely wouldn't need to take any extra Cranberry because it has a good dose already in it.

I think Blood Pressure Support XT and Kidney Assist XT is a great stack. How long have you been doing Blood Pressure Support XT?

If I were going to add anything, it would be Cardiovascular Support XT.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm glad to hear that your liver enzymes were normal.

I think Kidney Assist XT will help you a lot. You likely wouldn't need to take any extra Cranberry because it has a good dose already in it.

I think Blood Pressure Support XT and Kidney Assist XT is a great stack. How long have you been doing Blood Pressure Support XT?

If I were going to add anything, it would be Cardiovascular Support XT.
I started Blood Pressure Support XT about 30 days ago.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I started Blood Pressure Support XT about 30 days ago.
You mentioned that your BP is still a little high is why I asked. I think that you'll continue to see an improvement with it with continued use. Cardiovascular Support XT can help with BP too.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You mentioned that your BP is still a little high is why I asked. I think that you'll continue to see an improvement with it with continued use. Cardiovascular Support XT can help with BP too.
Thank you. This whole thing has me bummed.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just received blood test results and, for the first time ever, my test came back with an out of range/ low eGFR. It was 72 in January 2023 and is now 56. There is a fair chance that I was dehydrated, but I just ordered the 360 count Kidney Assist XT not wanting to leave anything to chance.

I have been taking Advil PM at night to help with sleep. As of today - I have stopped that.

Is there anything else that you would recommend that I do or add to my arsenal?
My doctors told me to quit taking Advil and use Tylenol, is I need help sleeping use Benadryl.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
@sns8778 Is there any interaction in taking this along side Anabolic XT Or should I dose them separately. I Don't want Kidney Assist Flushing out Anabolic XT from my system lol.
Also I think Cel apigenin is great for prostate health.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you. This whole thing has me bummed.
I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully for the kidneys, there was some dehydration involved.

And Kidney Assist XT is very, very effective. Are you going to go with the full 12 capsule per day dosing?

And for Blood Pressure Support XT, is is extremely effective and you've only been on it a month and you should continue to see bp get better on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Is there any interaction in taking this along side Anabolic XT Or should I dose them separately. I Don't want Kidney Assist Flushing out Anabolic XT from my system lol.
Also I think Cel apigenin is great for prostate health.
That's a great question.

To the best of my knowledge, taking them at the same time should not be an issue.

And I agree, I think that Api-Plex is fantastic for prostate health along with a lot of other benefits.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully for the kidneys, there was some dehydration involved.

And Kidney Assist XT is very, very effective. Are you going to go with the full 12 capsule per day dosing?

And for Blood Pressure Support XT, is is extremely effective and you've only been on it a month and you should continue to see bp get better on it.
Thank you. I am sure dehydration was factor. Yes, I will be dosing it full bore.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you. I am sure dehydration was factor. Yes, I will be dosing it full bore.
Good, I think the full dosing would be best, at least until your next bloodwork.

Keep me updated please, whether on here or privately.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Alright, I got a good chunk of Nutriissa Cycle support, TUDCA, but also SNS Inhibit P/E series for some planned cycles coming, and I'd like to get some stock of the SNS Kidney XT and maybe even a little blood pressure XT too.

When's the next discount codes coming? Or is there a AM forum member / SNS rep code floating?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would assume that there will be a Memorial Day sale?

Steve keeps his prices year round so the SNS family is always a deal !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright, I got a good chunk of Nutriissa Cycle support, TUDCA, but also SNS Inhibit P/E series for some planned cycles coming, and I'd like to get some stock of the SNS Kidney XT and maybe even a little blood pressure XT too.

When's the next discount codes coming? Or is there a AM forum member / SNS rep code floating?
I'm going to be completely honest with you and say that I think the cycle support product you got is severely lacking and it isn't something I would use if you gave me. I try to never speak negatively about other companies products, but that's just the honest truth. The Milk Thistle, Saw Palmetto, and Hawthorn in the product are all just herb powder - meaning that it literally has zero active content; they're thrown in for window dressing for people that don't know the difference between herb powders and standardized extracts and bc these powders cost next to nothing, but also do next to nothing.

It's not the amount of herb powder that does anything, its what's in it. For example, that product has 1,000 mg. of Milk Thistle powder - its not Milk Thistle that supports the liver, its the Silymarin content in Milk Thistle that supports the liver.

Breakdown and comparison:
  • Their product has 1,000 mg. Milk Thistle Powder, whereas Cycle Assist has 1,000 mg. Milk Thistle per day at 80% Silymarin meaning that it has 800 mg. total active content.
  • Their product has 1,000 mg. Saw Palmetto Powder, whereas Cycle Assist has 320 mg. per day of actual Saw Palmetto Extract, std. to min. 45% fatty acids.
  • Their product has 1,000 mg. Hawthorn Powder, whereas Cycle Assist 900 mg. Hawthorn Standardized Extract containing a minimum 1.8% Vitexin.
Also, and this has been widely discussed in some other threads, a lot of the Amazon focused brands or Amazon exclusive brands have been shown to not meet label claims and this has been a huge issue with TUDCA products on Amazon.

You could get CEL Cycle Assist, which is a much more comprehensive formula along with CEL TUDCA, which every single batch of is independently tested, for the same or less price than the product that you mentioned.

CEL-Cycle-Assist-Label-Supp-Facts.png

To answer your question about upcoming sales, we will likely do a Memorial Day sale, but you'll find that our products are extremely well priced all the time and you can frequently find sales at various retailers on them.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would assume that there will be a Memorial Day sale?

Steve keeps his prices year round so the SNS family is always a deal !
Yeah, I swear, sometimes I feel like I'd just be better off to do what some companies do and overprice the heck out of everything so I could run a 'sale' all the time on it. I've always been one to want to offer people better pricing year round, but its like this industry has conditioned people to always look for 'sales' rather than see the actual value or cost comparison on things.

I sit and look at companies that do 40% or 50% off sales regularly and I'm like dang, what that tells me is that at regular price, they're more than doubling their money and that even at half price, they're still able to make a profit. I've always went the lower price route to begin with and if I offered 50% off on stuff, I'd be losing money and not be in business.

I get it that its a marketing thing for companies and it seems to work very well; I just wish that people would realize and appreciate that we offer very comprehensive products at great prices year round, that are much better values than many other companies, even when theirs are on 'sale'.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
I'm going to be completely honest with you and say that I think the cycle support product you got is severely lacking and it isn't something I would use if you gave me. I try to never speak negatively about other companies products, but that's just the honest truth. The Milk Thistle, Saw Palmetto, and Hawthorn in the product are all just herb powder - meaning that it literally has zero active content; they're thrown in for window dressing for people that don't know the difference between herb powders and standardized extracts and bc these powders cost next to nothing, but also do next to nothing.

It's not the amount of herb powder that does anything, its what's in it. For example, that product has 1,000 mg. of Milk Thistle powder - its not Milk Thistle that supports the liver, its the Silymarin content in Milk Thistle that supports the liver.

Breakdown and comparison:
  • Their product has 1,000 mg. Milk Thistle Powder, whereas Cycle Assist has 1,000 mg. Milk Thistle per day at 80% Silymarin meaning that it has 800 mg. total active content.
  • Their product has 1,000 mg. Saw Palmetto Powder, whereas Cycle Assist has 320 mg. per day of actual Saw Palmetto Extract, std. to min. 45% fatty acids.
  • Their product has 1,000 mg. Hawthorn Powder, whereas Cycle Assist 900 mg. Hawthorn Standardized Extract containing a minimum 1.8% Vitexin.
Also, and this has been widely discussed in some other threads, a lot of the Amazon focused brands or Amazon exclusive brands have been shown to not meet label claims and this has been a huge issue with TUDCA products on Amazon.

You could get CEL Cycle Assist, which is a much more comprehensive formula along with CEL TUDCA, which every single batch of is independently tested, for the same or less price than the product that you mentioned.

View attachment 232254

To answer your question about upcoming sales, we will likely do a Memorial Day sale, but you'll find that our products are extremely well priced all the time and you can frequently find sales at various retailers on them.
Right on thanks for the heads up on Memorial day SNS sale and your quality products are priced fair regardless, but I want to stock up when I can.

Familiar with CEL Cycle assist.. used for few years before the Nutriissa which has more TUDCA and (edit *not NAC which I take separately), which helps on the bloodwork more. The other herbs there are less of, are not really the concern. This way I only need to take CEL TUDCA as an addon to Nutriissa cycle support + SNS heart/kidney support. I do think there are some other vets on here who get their bloodwork and use the Nutriissa to good effect.

Second thing about CEL, wholly heck I used it for awhile... Man hard to swallow all 8x caps which that strong herbal smell. Couldn't do it after awhile, haha reflex got worse with it even holding the breath.. Good product effect, but they need to find a way to not make it gag territory. Id switch back if they would solve that and do as you suggest and split my TuDCA out separately.

I was more interested in talk about SNS kidney and heart support supps you have come out with as thats what I'll stock up to complement the rest and will keep an eye for Memorial Day sale. Thanks !

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Right on thanks for the heads up on Memory day sale and the products are priced fair...

Familiar with CEL Cycle assist.. used it a lot before the Nutriissa which has more TUDCA and NAC, which helps on the bloodwork more. This way I only need to take CEL TUDCA as an addon to Nutriissa. I do think there are some other vets on here who get their bloodwork and use the Nutriissa to good effect.

Second thing about CEL, wholly heck I used it for awhile... Man hard to swallow all 8x caps which that strong herbal smell. Couldn't do it after awhile (strong gag reflex). Good product effect, but they need to find a way to not make it gag territory.

I was more interested in talk about SNS kidney and heart support supps you have come out with as thats what I'll stock up to complement the rest and will keep an eye for Memorial Day sale. Thanks !
I want to point out that you came into an SNS product introduction thread and mentioned a competing product, therefore I responded to what you posted. I didn't seek out your post to reply to it negatively, you kind of gave me no choice but to give you an honest reply.

You stated that Nutrissa's product contains NAC - not according to their website nor their listing on Amazon.

They are an Amazon based company, even their own website links to Amazon to buy their product. You may have missed this, but NOW Foods has extensively been testing many Amazon based company's for quality and posting the results publicly and its rare for any of them to meet label claims - hence my comment about it being widely discussed about being leery of Amazon companies in terms of supplements.

You can buy CEL TUDCA and Cycle Assist at a month supply at full retail at 69.99 versus theirs at 59.99 and you have a much more comprehensive list of ingredients and active ingredients at the correct standardized potencies.

What I explained about standardized extracts versus powdered herbs is not an opinion, its a fact. With any herbs, its not about the dose of the powdered herb, its about the dose of the active constituent that gives the result.

Think about what you just wrote yourself - that Cycle Assist has a strong smell - now, go back up to what I said about standardized (potent) extracts versus herb powders (weaker with little to no active constituents) and also many Amazon brands not meeting label claims. . If a potent product using standardized extracts has a very strong smell to it and you change to something that has no smell, you may want to think about what the translates to.

TUDCA - great example - it a brand of TUDCA doesn't have an absolutely vile bitter taste to it, then you got screwed. Period. Because its a bile acid - if it tastes like an herb or a tasteless powder, that tells you all you need to know.

I'm not trying to convince you in any way on this - its your health, do what you wish; I'm simply trying to help you. But also, I post detailed posts like this in order to try to help other people reading my posts whether now or in the future.

Let's end this subject please because I don't want to discuss it any further in this intro thread. You're welcome to pm me.

For Cardiovascular Support XT and Kidney Assist XT, or Blood Pressure Support XT, I think you would be very pleased with them. They are very well formulated, highly dosed products and available at a great price. We offer year-round already discounted multi-pack deals and as far as I know, we will be doing a Memorial Day sale, I just don't know for sure what date it will start.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
I want to point out that you came into an SNS product introduction thread and mentioned a competing product, therefore I responded to what you posted. I didn't seek out your post to reply to it negatively, you kind of gave me no choice but to give you an honest reply.

You stated that Nutrissa's product contains NAC - not according to their website nor their listing on Amazon.

They are an Amazon based company, even their own website links to Amazon to buy their product. You may have missed this, but NOW Foods has extensively been testing many Amazon based company's for quality and posting the results publicly and its rare for any of them to meet label claims - hence my comment about it being widely discussed about being leery of Amazon companies in terms of supplements.

You can buy CEL TUDCA and Cycle Assist at a month supply at full retail at 69.99 versus theirs at 59.99 and you have a much more comprehensive list of ingredients and active ingredients at the correct standardized potencies.

What I explained about standardized extracts versus powdered herbs is not an opinion, its a fact. With any herbs, its not about the dose of the powdered herb, its about the dose of the active constituent that gives the result.

Think about what you just wrote yourself - that Cycle Assist has a strong smell - now, go back up to what I said about standardized (potent) extracts versus herb powders (weaker with little to no active constituents) and also many Amazon brands not meeting label claims. . If a potent product using standardized extracts has a very strong smell to it and you change to something that has no smell, you may want to think about what the translates to.

TUDCA - great example - it a brand of TUDCA doesn't have an absolutely vile bitter taste to it, then you got screwed. Period. Because its a bile acid - if it tastes like an herb or a tasteless powder, that tells you all you need to know.

I'm not trying to convince you in any way on this - its your health, do what you wish; I'm simply trying to help you. But also, I post detailed posts like this in order to try to help other people reading my posts whether now or in the future.

Let's end this subject please because I don't want to discuss it any further in this intro thread. You're welcome to pm me.

For Cardiovascular Support XT and Kidney Assist XT, or Blood Pressure Support XT, I think you would be very pleased with them. They are very well formulated, highly dosed products and available at a great price. We offer year-round already discounted multi-pack deals and as far as I know, we will be doing a Memorial Day sale, I just don't know for sure what date it will start.
Sure, I'll send PM was at lunch in my car.. typo about the NAC, will edit post above to say *not NAC* which I do take separately when on a cycle.. Rest of my feedback from use is still valid about prior experience with it, it's effective but hella hard to choke down. Just sayin'.

Didn't realize SNS and CEL were one and the same so didn't see mention as competing, etc.. figured you would focus on SNS things I was wanting to buy less on my choice of the cycle assist?

However, appreciate the help, I realize you are being genuine about CEL assist effectiveness here and remember some of the other threads you noted on this in the past. Tabled will send PM.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sure, I'll send PM was at lunch in my car.. typo about the NAC, will edit post above to say *not NAC* which I do take separately when on a cycle.. Rest of my feedback from use is still valid about prior experience with it, it's effective but hella hard to choke down. Just sayin'.

Didn't realize SNS and CEL were one and the same so didn't see mention as competing, etc.. figured you would focus on SNS things I was wanting to buy less on my choice of the cycle assist?

However, appreciate the help, I realize you are being genuine about CEL assist effectiveness here and remember some of the other threads you noted on this in the past. Tabled will send PM.
A lot of standardized herbs are going to have a strong taste and smell to them. On the other hand, the basic herb powders may not have a strong taste or smell, but they also don't provide much, if any benefits.

I'm not debating feedback, I was speaking factually about standardized herbs versions herb powder - a lot of companies use consumers misunderstanding on that subject to trick people into thinking they are getting things that they are not. I try to help people make informed decisions when buying supplements and know things to look for and/or avoid so that they don't get taken advantage of by companies.

I'll give you an example, our Liver Assist XT product contains:
1,000 mg. NAC
600 mg. Milk Thistle (std. to 80% Silymarin)
250 mg. Turmeric/Curcumin (95% Curcuminoids)
100 mg. Artichoke (std. to contain 13% - 18% Caffeolquinoic acids)

If I were change out each of the 3 standardized extracts and use just herb powder, the product would literally cost me less than half of what it does to make - so that would be great for profits but it would be bad for you as a consumer because you would then get little to no benefit from the product.

So, I do understand why companies do that in order to improve their profits, but we don't do it because our emphasis is on providing absolute top quality products, and also as a person, I like to help people and most people here like that I try to educate people on subjects like this to help them learn what to look for and to avoid.

You can check my post history - and you'll see that I mention a lot - that when I post, my posts aren't normally directed at specific people, they are written in a way as to help the person I'm replying to but also anyone else that may be following a long or reading, whether it be now or in the future.

That's a big part of why people here seem to really like my posts is that I genuinely try to help people understand supplements and have respect and appreciation for their health.

You are perfectly entitled to buy whatever you want to, it's your money and your health. But when a product like that is posted about in one of my threads, it puts me in a position where if I don't explain the things to look out for to people that may be reading and following a long, it may lead others to buy it and get taken advantage of by companies that do things like that.

I don't like to ever speak negatively of other companies or products, but when it comes to threads about our products, when products like that are posted about, it puts me in a spot because I feel that its my job to help protect our consumers from misunderstandings and things like that.

I hope that makes sense.

On the subject of Amazon companies not meeting label claims, that has been huge industry news and there's a whole thread on TUDCA where that's been being discussed recently.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@PFlowRebo If you do place an order with SNS, XPG, CEL or Muscle Addition, send Steve a message and sometimes than can ship them all together

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
FWIW - I just started my last bottle of CEL Cycle Assist, due to heart beneficial ingredients.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FWIW - I just started my last bottle of CEL Cycle Assist, due to heart beneficial ingredients.
PRO-Tip;
Reorder before it's gone !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think a lot of people don't realize how good of an overall health supplement that Cycle Assist really is.

It includes great ingredients for heart health, blood pressure, liver support, prostate health, and more.

CEL-Cycle-Assist-Label-Supp-Facts.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I added the Blood Pressure Support XT discounted multi-packs to the website.

I also added a Cardiovascular Support XT & Blood Pressure Support XT discounted stack.

Cardiovascular Support XT & Blood Pressure Support XT Stack:
- Stack Price: 74.99 (save 5.00)
- Memorial Day Sale Price: 59.99 (save an additional 15.00 for a total savings of 20.99)

Blood Pressure Support XT - Discounted Multi-Packs:

Blood Pressure Support XT - 3 Bottles:
- 3 Bottle Multi-Pack Price: 109.99 (save 9.98)
- Memorial Day Sale Price: 87.99 (save an additional 22.00 for a total savings of 31.98)

Blood Pressure Support XT - 6 Bottles:
- 6 Bottle Multi-Pack Price: 209.99 (save 29.95)
- Memorial Day Sale Price: 167.99 (save and additional 42.00 for a total savings of 71.95)

Blood Pressure Support XT - 12 bottles:
- 12 Bottle Multi-Pack Price: 399.99 (save 79.89)
- Memorial Day Sale Price: 319.99 (save an additional 80.00 for a total savings of 159.89)

For a limited time, use coupon code memorialday20 to save an additional

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice Deals !!

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Steve would the kidney supp cause blood pressure to drop by any chance? I took a kidney supp that had astragalus, beetroot and pinebark and blood pressure dropped like crazy

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve would the kidney supp cause blood pressure to drop by any chance? I took a kidney supp that had astragalus, beetroot and pinebark and blood pressure dropped like crazy
Kidney Assist XT has things in it to help support healthy blood pressure levels, meaning that it may help you if you have high blood pressure to bring it down some. But it would not cause a drop in blood pressure, as in it wouldn't make it go too low.

We just received Blood Pressure Support XT back in stock, and we've had a lot of people very eager to stack it with Kidney Assist XT.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bumping this thread to leave some firsthand feedback.

Just wanted to say how awesome Kidney Assist XT is. I had already been taking most of the ingredients separately recently before the recent Black Friday sale, but having them all combined in one tub now is so massively convenient. A single tub for an armory of awesome health ingredients, and the doses are top shelf too.

Just got bloodwork back this morning while using Kidney Assist XT at full dose daily. I’m 2 weeks in on Trest, Primo, a replacement Test dose, and just over a week of low dose Tren - my kidney values are as good or better as at the end of a cruise phase, despite this aggressive cycle. Actually, my Urea value was lower than I have ever seen it by WIDE margin (I always pull bloods the same way, ~72 hours after last training session & 12 hours fasted around 7am). This is performing exactly as the powerful on-cycle support that you would expect from this loaded profile.

If you are looking for a one-stop supplement that supports kidney health, better blood pressure, healthier cardiovascular system, liver, antioxidant, immune and even positive effects on lipid and estrogen levels - Kidney Assist XT is that superior health support product.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards

Just wanted to say how awesome Kidney Assist XT is. I had already been taking most of the ingredients separately recently before the recent Black Friday sale, but having them all combined in one tub now is so massively convenient. A single tub for an armory of awesome health ingredients, and the doses are top shelf too.

Just got bloodwork back this morning while using Kidney Assist XT at full dose daily. I’m 2 weeks in on Trest, Primo, a replacement Test dose, and just over a week of low dose Tren - my kidney values are as good or better as at the end of a cruise phase, despite this aggressive cycle. Actually, my Urea value was lower than I have ever seen it by WIDE margin (I always pull bloods the same way, ~72 hours after last training session & 12 hours fasted around 7am). This is performing exactly as the powerful on-cycle support that you would expect from this loaded profile.

If you are looking for a one-stop supplement that supports kidney health, better blood pressure, healthier cardiovascular system, liver, antioxidant, immune and even positive effects on lipid and estrogen levels - Kidney Assist XT is that superior health support product.
Figures... Now Hyde post this after the Black Friday and Cyber deals are over! Just kidding. Good to know, running cycles where we can manage mitigate sides reliably is a big deal.

I'll have to give these a go next time I run a harsher cycle and see how my bloodwork does compared to current support stack I have.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Figures... Now Hyde post this after the Black Friday and Cyber deals are over! Just kidding. Good to know, running cycles where we can manage mitigate sides reliably is a big deal.

I'll have to give these a go next time I run a harsher cycle and see how my bloodwork does compared to current support stack I have.
A full dose of this along with just 1 cap per day of CEL TUDCA will yield a surprising level of support, for cheaper than you could put it together at these concentrations and in just two bottles.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thank you for the feedback.

I'm really glad that it is helping you and that is great to hear about your urea value being better than ever, and is especially impressive being that you're on a cycle and its the best its ever been.

I'm really surprised that Kidney Assist XT doesn't get more attention here on AM as it seems like it should be a staple in anyone that uses aas support regimen.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya surprised more people don't use things like this and Cardiovascular Support CT, Blood Pressure Support XT, etc. considering how many people cycle on this site.