SNS HIGENAMINE LOG! Unsponsored! GTFIH if you D.F.F.L.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s up! So SNS just dropped Higenamine and a retailer bought it all! So I did what anyone else would do! I bought some, and it was BOGO!!!!!! :banana:
D7FC51D8-799F-47B3-A522-24399F33B81E.png

So about this log. I’m just going to running it at 2 caps each day. Right now it’s just solo aside from my normal morning preworkout and daily bang energy drink habit.
I’ve got a spartan sprint race in July, it’s only 3 miles but I’d still like to drop down a few El beez. ( current 183)
Daily cardio of running and biking. Swimming is out for now as I got a minor labrum tear from my last spartan beast race.
Upper body resistance training is also out. But I can still hit legs and abs!

Couldn’t wait so I popped 2 caps even though I just finished a 16 mile bike ride with my daughter! Hope this brings the energy, wife is on the way home and it’ll be family time.

So let’s get this isht going if you’re D.F.F.L. ( down for fat loss perverts)
:spankme:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you are a stim lightweight, lol.....

stands to reason you should feel 2 caps since you aren't doing heavy stims....how did the 2 caps treat you?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you are a stim lightweight, lol.....

stands to reason you should feel 2 caps since you aren't doing heavy stims....how did the 2 caps treat you?
Well I literally just took them right before posting this so haven’t nothing anything yet.
And yea, I’m more like welterweight when it comes to stims. I get a tolerance pretty quickly. But not a heavyweight like yourself

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well I literally just took them right before posting this so haven’t nothing anything yet.
And yea, I’m more like welterweight when it comes to stims. I get a tolerance pretty quickly. But not a heavyweight like yourself
you should consider that a good thing, I have let myself become stim reliant....on my days off from work and lifting I cut back on stims and feel like I am swimming in molasses!!!

but it is what it is, i've got stuff I need to get done.....my money comes from work, no government handout's here.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heck of a grab .. in on this.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you should consider that a good thing, I have let myself become stim reliant....on my days off from work and lifting I cut back on stims and feel like I am swimming in molasses!!!

but it is what it is, i've got stuff I need to get done.....my money comes from work, no government handout's here.
Work that pole brotha!
But Na I feel you.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First initial thoughts:
Start by saying I was up at 6am ( day off)
So yesterday I pulled my daughter in her trailer for a nice long bike ride. Then when I got home I took 2 capsules:
Not sure what to expect, I didn’t get any jitters or feel cracked out, but I did have energy to make it though the day.
Laid kid down for a nap, did nothing around the house, but also didn’t get sleepy from my chilling.
Then about 4 we went to the mall, so walk around for an hour shopping, afterwards took the wife to the store to buy some food, then went home.
Ultimately i didn’t get tired at all after taking this. Went to bed around 1130pm, so not bad for a 17 hour day.
A similar feeling would be after an 8 hour race, I took 2 primatene(ephedrine) tablets and also didn’t get tired or jittery, just a clear head, woke, and alert.

It’ll be another long day, wife woke me up at 430am as the power was out in our neighborhood, so I had to open the garage door so she can go to work.
So it’s now 5am as I type this. I’ll do the parent thing, and work at 2. Think I’ll try 3 capsules today.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn thats a long as$ day

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
curious how 3 caps treats you????

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay, day 3!

So yesterday I didn’t get to take 3 caps, I though I’d space out the caps, 2am and 1pm but lost track of time and only took the 2 in the am.
A bit more noticeable when rested. Had to sip on my coffee because felt it was a bit much after the initial couple gulps.

Good clean energy throughout the day, didn’t ever feel tired or a crash. Interested to see how long that last.

Did some single leg, linear leg press work yesterday as well:
90x8, 140x10, 180x8, 230x8, 270x8, 320x8, 360x8, 410x8, 450x8
Then went back to work.

Okay!
Today I didn’t mess around and took 3 caps with my morning protein.
Happy Father’s Day to all my fellow dads!
14D2C467-9ADF-4EA8-92E9-E3D387385F44.jpeg

And to all us sons (and daughters) out there remember, Father’s Day wouldn’t be possible without you, so make sure to let your pops know to get you supps from SNS as your gift! :banana:

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wife bought us season passes to the water park. Now I really have a reason to tighten up this Dad bod and drop some fat

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took 2 more capsules at 530, mostly just to see how it effects me later in the evening.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How do feel so far, is it a noticeable kick to it?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not really, it kind of just sneaks up on you and your wide awake.
Like now, despite taking 2 caps of phenibut xt, an hour ago, I’m wide awake.

There’s only one other compound I’ve used that you don’t really notice it working until you see the sun is coming up.
Interested to see how I feel tomorrow.
Took a total of 5 caps today.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took another 2 capsules this morning. Going for a run now.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got a good 4 miles run in with my daughter. She’s getting too old for my shenanigans. (Only 22 months :lol: )

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another solid day, great energy throughout the day. I like how this product does not effect my blood vessel dilation. Def a notable elevation in body temperature. Not enough to make me sweat like crazy, but enough to keep me from getting cold at work.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn water is off today from 9-3 for city maintenance. Wtf.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took 2 caps this morning with my protein n pre workout, then went for a 13 mile bike ride ( though some might say it’s a 13 mile run given the average speed :lol: ) with my daughter. Feeling good.
B8FF36A6-7AF0-465B-B71B-8EA240854102.jpeg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got a good 4 miles run in with my daughter. She’s getting too old for my shenanigans. (Only 22 months :lol: )
same age as my youngest granddaughter....just sayin

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took measurements today:
Hand held b.e.i.=12%
Neck13.5
Chest38
Shoulder45.5
Waist31
Arm13
Hip38
Thigh23
Calf14

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[video]https://www.facebook.com/wheninarizona/videos/483780441814922/[/video]

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ultimately i didn’t get tired at all after taking this. Went to bed around 1130pm, so not bad for a 17 hour day.
A similar feeling would be after an 8 hour race, I took 2 primatene(ephedrine) tablets and also didn’t get tired or jittery, just a clear head, woke, and alert.

]
Great description and exactly how I feel. I just don't get tired when taking it and am awake, alert, and am clear headed when I know I should be exhausted.

I don't feel a noticeable 'kick' myself which I like. For me, about 30 minutes after taking it, I notice that I feel a lot more awake and alert and in a much more positive mood. I'm not a morning person and can tend to be grumpy the first couple of hours after being awake, but not when I take Higenamine. It's funny that it wasn't just me realizing that - it was other people point that out to me haha.

For me, its not a cracked out type energy. It reminds me of the old school ephedra type energy feel where I felt better all day.

Not really, it kind of just sneaks up on you and your wide awake.
Like now, despite taking 2 caps of phenibut xt, an hour ago, I’m wide awake.

There’s only one other compound I’ve used that you don’t really notice it working until you see the sun is coming up.
Interested to see how I feel tomorrow.
Took a total of 5 caps today.
5 caps is more than I can take in a day myself, but I agree with you about how it sneaks up on you. There isn't any point that I feel it 'kick', it just makes me more awake and alert. For me, its a great 'feel good energy' versus a cracked out jittery anxious energy feeling.

Another solid day, great energy throughout the day. I like how this product does not effect my blood vessel dilation. Def a notable elevation in body temperature. Not enough to make me sweat like crazy, but enough to keep me from getting cold at work.
I notice a very similar effect - metabolism is definitely increased, temperature is definitely increased but not enough to make me feel bad which is a huge plus because I'm not natured anyway. I've always noticed no effect on dilation and have noticed that it doesn't cause any of undesirable side effects in certain areas that a lot of stims do for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any effect on appetite for you?

For me, I've been getting leaner since taking it and I'm not even trying to eat clean. I just don't have an appetite at all when using it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In for the ride. Late, but in all the same :D

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

For me, I've been getting leaner since taking it and I'm not even trying to eat clean. I just don't have an appetite at all when using it.
I’m eating less, but def not as hungry as I should be when doing so much activity.
Today is my long workday, start training at 630am-1130, then go back again from 3pm-9.
I took 2 caps fasted this morning, by noon though I was hungry and ate 2 pork chops and some rice n squash soup.
I’ll take another 2 caps before going back at 3.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

im still waiting for that effect, been noticing most of the things you have mentioned--just no reduced appetite-yet!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
im still waiting for that effect, been noticing most of the things you have mentioned--just no reduced appetite-yet!!!
It may just be a me thing. I use my dosages spaced out throughout the day and its actually hard for me to eat some days.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took a total of 4 caps yesterday, 2 am, 2 pm, had a great nights sleep as well. It’s getting hot outside.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[video]https://www.facebook.com/wheninarizona/videos/483780441814922/[/video]
lol natural heat ..im from NY and theres no away i can live out west .. even this summer when it gets past 80 im like snow already

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It may just be a me thing. I use my dosages spaced out throughout the day and its actually hard for me to eat some days.
the weather dictates my appetite more than any supp ever did or could....when it gets really hot[and humid] I don't have an appetite, but when it cools off for a few days I want to eat everything in sight, lol.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the weather dictates my appetite more than any supp ever did or could....when it gets really hot[and humid] I don't have an appetite, but when it cools off for a few days I want to eat everything in sight, lol.
:lol:

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I notice this imo enhances the effects of caffeine a lot. I’m not as tolerant on stims as others so I may notice this synergistic effect easily.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another great day using 2 caps Higenamine!
Got a solid 4 miles of summer training done. Ran out of water 3.70 miles out. That’s dangerous. ��
631958C1-DDC2-417E-BF45-372E3265C227.jpeg

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nothing new to report. so far I've dosed as high as 6 caps in a day, 3 am, and 3pm. Not sure if it's connected, but i've been getting really good sleep lately. like when I go to bed I feel exhausted, and sleep hard.

don't think i've noticed any additional fat loss. but it hasn't been that long. have a spartan race next saturday. it'll be a 3 mile stadium. So nothing too crazy. i'll be doing it with 2 other trainers and 2 clients. should be fun..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nothing new to report. so far I've dosed as high as 6 caps in a day, 3 am, and 3pm. Not sure if it's connected, but i've been getting really good sleep lately. like when I go to bed I feel exhausted, and sleep hard.

don't think i've noticed any additional fat loss. but it hasn't been that long. have a spartan race next saturday. it'll be a 3 mile stadium. So nothing too crazy. i'll be doing it with 2 other trainers and 2 clients. should be fun..
in my experience nothing burns fat like regular runs!!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve gotta get better at consistency. During the week I do pretty good about taking it daily, but come the weekend I fall off. Like today, didn’t dose anything (also didn’t run, could have, but didn’t feel like wrestling the heat.)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve gotta get better at consistency. During the week I do pretty good about taking it daily, but come the weekend I fall off. Like today, didn’t dose anything (also didn’t run, could have, but didn’t feel like wrestling the heat.)

it ain't the heat...it' the humidity, lol....it doesn't get as hot here in Indiana as it does there where you are at, but it feels much hotter when you throw in high humidity.

you got to try and stay as hydrated as possible-and stop running out of water, lol.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s up brotatoes.... :smoker:

So things are going pretty good imo, starring to notice more cuts in my physique.

Spartan Race came an went Saturday. There were 5 of us in total ( 3 trainers, 2 clients) everyone finished, but I was the only one who completed all obstacles, so I’ve gotta some work to do whipping them into shape.
60EF656A-56E8-4A83-AE29-16F2CC24E0FE.jpeg

Next event is a off road triathlon in October. Let’s get it done.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like you are getting leaner!!!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was day 1 of my fasted mimicking diet.
You really don’t realize how big a role food plays in your daily life until you choose to not eat anything.

Food today:

coffee + 1/2 scoop whey + 2 tblsp coconut oil
1 strip homemade Vietnamese beef jerky
Vpx Ketonz + focus xt

Bowl of bone beef broth and 4 Vietnamese meatballs

Took higenamine about 3pm

Other supps: 1400mg omega 3 fa’s
Calcium and Vitamin d3
Totaling around 3.5 g of fat

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Def not used to eating all this fat....

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4 of my keto based fasting mimicking diet.
Yesterday went well, stayed in the range of 600-700 calories that day. Carb intake was a bit high though, probably around the 15g mark. :spankme:
Giving coffee a break. Got a 100 pack of green tea.

I’ve (re) discovered bacon in a whoa new light!
So far this morning:
2 caps of Higenamine
1 gummy vitamin ( 2g carb)
3 strips bacon 80 cals, .3g carb
1 tblsp coconut oil 120 cals

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cut coffee and you. Disappeard lol jk

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cut coffee and you. Disappeard lol jk
Oh I’m still here, just nothing to really report.
I swam 750 meters on Saturday, ran 4.5 miles Thursday outside, feeling good.
A686490E-3761-4C95-B611-361B630FF2A6.jpeg