SNS Growth Factor XT

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been eyeing this for awhile.. doesn't get too many mentions on this board. Was wondering if any of you guys have run it and your experiences with it.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Feel more rested. Less waking up in the middle of the night. Sleep tracker notes about 3x more deep sleep.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No you will be in deep , restful sleep....and yes very vivid dreams
This. I've used it multiple times and it promotes great sleep and recovery.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got nothing from it, to me it's a lot better alternatives for sleep.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Better sleep, which in turn, helps with recovery. I do not feel groggy in the morning.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used ZMA and gaba-type products many times, i prefer Growth Factor pre bed over most other things. I wake up feeling more rested and recovered, which is huge for me since i work mid shift and going to sleep at 6am sucks.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vein is great, Dream-n-Grow is pretty good as well. I got better results from ZMA than growth factor...
not a fan of ZMA ... going to take a look at dream and grow

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks interesting. What is it?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dream n Grow is pretty solid. I don't like to take it every night, but 2 -3 nights a week should be good. I've got some samples of Sedation coming that also looks good, but it's got ZMA.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GROWTH FACTOR XT is great for sleep and recovery ;)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran it while I was studying for the bar becuase sleep was extremely important for me during that period. During that time I was doing bare minimum workouts so I can't comment on the recovery/muscle gain effects, but the sleep effects were great.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone tried dosing 3 before sleep and 2 10-12 hours later preworkout for a midday hgh boost?
Whilst carnitine, green tea etc wouldn't be detrimental to your workout I'm not sure what effect gaba and chlorophytum borivilanium would have

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great stuff to increase he quality of sleep and recovery

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone tried dosing 3 before sleep and 2 10-12 hours later preworkout for a midday hgh boost?
Whilst carnitine, green tea etc wouldn't be detrimental to your workout I'm not sure what effect gaba and chlorophytum borivilanium would have
I have. For a while Growth Factor was putting me into too deep of a sleep so I was feeling a little groggy when I woke up. I switched to 3-3 dosing and that went away.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
love this stuff .. actually just ordered some this month :)

been a while .. best sleep (other then Nyquil + vodka + Listerine )

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
love this stuff .. actually just ordered some this month :)

been a while .. best sleep (other then Nyquil + vodka + Listerine )
Listerine? lolwat

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have. For a while Growth Factor was putting me into too deep of a sleep so I was feeling a little groggy when I woke up. I switched to 3-3 dosing and that went away.
When did you dose the daytime 3 and did you notice any effect on your workouts?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Muscle Elements Amino PM

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
Looking to try SNS Growth Factor XT on of the ingredients is 500mg Green Tea extract not sure why the added this to a formula designed for deeper sleep wouldnt the caffeine in Green Tea after those who are sensitive ?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking to try SNS Growth Factor XT on of the ingredients is 500mg Green Tea extract not sure why the added this to a formula designed for deeper sleep wouldnt the caffeine in Green Tea after those who are sensitive ?

I take this and sleep very deep and very vivid dreams.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It'd be a low amount on there, approx 20mg or less. Often the actual amount in GTE is much lower than that

I can't say I've ever been impacted by it in any regard.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah the extract should be low caffeine. As for why, as I recall the idea is that catechins in green tea act as COMT inhibitors, which delays the metabolism of l-dopa into dopamine. L-dopa can cross the blood brain barrier, dopamine can’t, so the green tea should allow it to get where it needs to be more effective.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
all these formulas seem to stemming from usplabs powerfull? first - usplabs... second, both studies they cite, they pay for. third, in gh study, like 2 hypers only respond, 18 didnt. fourth, hasn't transient gh spike become old news now? down 3g gaba before squat - will spike too there. has *anyone* done before/after igf-1 draw while using these ingredients?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
fourth, hasn't transient gh spike become old news now?
I forget where I read it, but I do recall reading that the body’s 24-hour AUC of GH remains pretty stable. If you pump out extra via supplements or exercise, it will tend to decrease it at other times of the day. Personally, I don’t buy into GH boosters, I just let my body take care of that with workouts and sleep. However, if this product can improve sleep, there’s obviously benefit to that.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
all these formulas seem to stemming from usplabs powerfull? first - usplabs... second, both studies they cite, they pay for. third, in gh study, like 2 hypers only respond, 18 didnt. fourth, hasn't transient gh spike become old news now? down 3g gaba before squat - will spike too there. has *anyone* done before/after igf-1 draw while using these ingredients?
It's a finniky beast isnt it? People scrutinize you when there are no studies, and they scrutinise you when there is.

Tough crowd.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's a finniky beast isnt it? People scrutinize you when there are no studies, and they scrutinise you when there is.

Tough crowd.
“This study is sponsored, so the results are biased”

Same person: “why don’t companies sponsor more studies?”

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've used generic ZMA, and I have used ZMK by MST. If you have not tried ZMK, I recommend giving it a try, it improved my sleep pretty significantly.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've used generic ZMA, and I have used ZMK by MST. If you have not tried ZMK, I recommend giving it a try, it improved my sleep pretty significantly.
I agree also, I use rsp z elite , has melatonin also. Usually take that product, an extra 3mg of melatonin (6mg total) and 25-50 Benadryl. This cocktail for me works very well and costs me hardly anything. That zma is usually bogo and has a lot of servings in the bottle.

I have yet to try growth factor but I have a lot of confidence in SNS, they make great products!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One of the most underrated sleep products out there. I take two before my workout and then three before bed and I sleep like a baby

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very good product! grate sleep and recovery! i will use again at my last cutting with some arimistane or stacked with inhibit e and reduce xt

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Tough crowd.
hahaha. ok - then disregard two - lets talk 2 responders out of 20, no very good odds for eighty percent of people who buy? :smiley face: and second - transient gh spike? even if in lucky 20% what possibly going to get? 1iu of the real gh just bring ghd adults to normal (male) - clear that plants wouldn't have if it took real to do.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have yet to try growth factor but I have a lot of confidence in SNS, they make great products!
I hate zma .. I’ve tried numerous time and each time couldn’t deal with it .. will look into zmk bc I really want to benefits from overall.

GFxt is one of the best and strongest out there imo .. I can personally handle full dose but know many pple that only need 2-3caps and gets restful sleep

So if you do try it out I would start with low dose .. if it works bottle will last u longer lol

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
USP Labs Powerfull was the one supplement that I remember giving me the best gains of any other natty supp I have tried for a while I thought it was spiked...
So I was hoping that Growth Factor XTs similar formula will give me comparable results

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
USP Labs Powerfull was the one supplement that I remember giving me the best gains of any other natty supp I have tried for a while I thought it was spiked...
So I was hoping that Growth Factor XTs similar formula will give me comparable results
not trying to start drama, but the original powerful was fantastic--the versions that came after were not even close, imo.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kjscatch Supplement Logs 48
Mowglisml Supplement Logs 33
srocco112 Supplements 14
Supplements 30
Supplements 10