sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In a couple of threads lately, the topic of flavors that people wanted to see in upcoming products by us has come up so I had wanted to do a thread dedicated to this and get people’s opinions on what flavors that they would like to see in upcoming products.

In order to do so, I think its important to kind of outline the products that we are considering and hoping to release over the course of the next year or so; and anyone is welcome to suggest product ideas.

Hopefully this can also get some hype and anticipation going - but I want to make it clear up front that I'm not giving ETA's because we have so many things in process right now for new products planned and also our #1 priority is increasing inventory levels

The first priority for us is to get Energized Aminos and Focus XT flavors back in stock and then we will be adding additional flavors to both.

Energized Aminos - we have had a heck of a hard time getting the Strawberry Limeade and Mango Iced Tea flavors matched to what they were before; I'm tired of it holding things up. We may bring back Strawberry Limeade if we can get it right or we won't if we can't. We'll do everything we can to get the Mango Iced Tea flavor as good or better than before because so many people love that flavor. But I'm tired of this holding up the product, so we'll have out the Pink Star Candy and possibly some new flavors soon I hope.

Here are some ideas that we are thinking about.

Energized Aminos:
  • Flavor Samples Approved on:
    • Orange Mango Strawberry (this is delicious)
    • Pink Grapefruit (like the Creatine HCI flavor that people love)
  • Here are some other possible ideas:
    • Blackberry Mojito or Blackberry Mojito Sour
    • Blue Raspberry Popsicle (like the Creatine HCI flavor that people love)
    • Watermelon Lime
    • Or any other flavor that people would like to see.
Focus XT &/or Focus XT Caffeine free:
  • I want to add at least 2 new flavors of Focus XT Caffeine Free
  • Flavor Samples Approved on:
    • Focus XT – Caffeine Free – Peach Rings/Sour Peach Candy
    • Focus XT – Watermelon Lime (I hate watermelon and still like this; its incredible)
  • Flavor ideas & possibilities:
    • Berry Collision (mixed berry – used to have this flavor and people loved it)
    • Blackberry Mojito or Blackberry Mojito Sour
    • Black Cherry or Black Cherry Limeade
    • Cotton Candy
    • Key Lime Pie
    • Peach Rings (a definite)
    • Pink Grapefruit (like the Creatine HCI powder flavor that people love)
    • Pink Star Candy
    • Sour Mango
    • Watermelon Breeze (like the Creatine HCI powder flavor that people love)
Continued in next post

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is a list of ideas we have for flavored powder products for new products that we are considering doing over the next year to year and a half, along with some flavor thoughts that are just tentative thoughts on most for right now, but some may already be approved or be in process of having samples made.

SNS – Upcoming Flavored Powder Products:
  • Daily Gains – the daily use ergogenic
    • Blue Raspberry Popsicle or Sour Power Blue Raspberry
    • Grape Limeade
    • Lemon Lime
    • Peach Rings/Sour Peach Candy
    • Rocket Pop or Snow Cone
    • Watermelon Breeze
  • EAA formula (still trying to decide on a name)
    • Grape Bubblegum
    • Grape Limeade
    • Lemon Lime
    • Rocket Pop or Snow Cone
    • Sour Power Blue Raspberry
  • Hydration Product (still trying to decide on a name)
    • The goal is to start with 3 flavors and if it sells well, the plan is to add a flavor every batch run until we have probably 8 or so flavors.
    • For anyone interested, I’d love to hear flavor ideas.
    • My thoughts are:
      • Blue Raspberry
      • Grape Bubblegum
      • Grape Limeade
      • Green Apple
      • Gummy Bear or Sour Gummy Bear
      • Lemon Lime (Sour)
      • Pink Star Candy
      • Rainbow Unicorn
      • Snow Cone or Rocket Pop
      • Sour Peach Rings
      • Strawberry Banana
      • Watermelon
      • Watermelon Lime
  • SNS Pre-Workout Powder
    • This will be a more traditional style pre-workout with some unique touches; something we hope can help us get more mainstream attention.
    • Undecided – would love to hear ideas.
  • Sleep Shot XT
    • Lemon Mint
    • Mango
    • Strawberry Mint
  • SNS Endurance formula
    • This would be like a Daily Gains type product but more for endurance
    • I'm open on flavor suggestions on this
  • SNS Mushroom Blend Product
    • Chocolate Salted Caramel
    • Vanilla Bean
    • Natural/Unflavored
Competitive Edge Labs -Upcoming Products:
  • Super Swole Powder
    • These samples just came in but haven't tried them yet; we hope to go with the best 3 flavors of 5 with Rainbow Unicorn being a must though for marketing reasons and we'll have to keep working on it to get it right if it isn't.
      • Blackberry Mojito
      • Grape Blue Raspberry
      • Jawbreaker
      • Rainbow Unicorn
  • Stim Edge – high stim pre-workout
    • Grape Blue Raspberry
    • Jawbreaker
    • Pina Colada
    • Rainbow Unicorn
    • Sour Green Apple
    • Sour Peach Candy/Peach Rings
  • CEL Intra – very loaded formula
    • Thinking about doing one or 2 carb flavors and 1 or 2 carb free flavors
    • Undecided on flavors and open to suggestions and ideas
  • CEL Pre-workout Powder:
    • There will be Super Swole (stim free), Stim Edge (high stim), and then this one that we aren’t ready to release the name of yet that will be a very comprehensive pre-workout formula that will have stims but moreso be dosed for the average person rather than being as strong as stim edge.
    • Undecided on flavors and would love to hear ideas and suggestions
  • Thermogenic Pre-Workout – absolutely loaded formula
    • Undecided on flavors and would love to hear ideas and suggestions
  • Joint Edge Powder (this one is a maybe bc its going to be very hard to flavor)
    • Grape Blue Raspberry
    • Lemon Mint Tea
    • Mango Iced Tea
    • Strawberry Mint
  • Anabolic Sleep Formula
    • This one is a maybe and will depend on the interest expressed in it and the sales of the other products.
    • There have been no flavor samples so far so its open to ideas and suggestions. The below are just my thoughts.
      • Blue Raspberry Popsicle
      • Blackberry Mojito (or sour)
      • Strawberry Mint Tea
      • Honey Lemon Mint Tea
Muscle Addiction - Upcoming Products:
  • Stim Addict – very high stim energy product
    • Flavor Samples that were good in my opinion:
      • Mango Blue Raspberry
      • Cotton Candy Explosion
  • Pump Fix:
    • Stimulant Free pre-workout that is very different from SNS & CEL ideas
      • Candy Explosion
      • Cotton Candy Explosion
      • Pink Lemonade
      • ^^^ those are possibilities and working on flavor samples now; open to suggestions

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is a list of flavor ideas in general that I had put together that I would like to eventually use for some different products.

Please feel free to let me know which products you would like to see for what flavors or feel free to make suggestions as to other flavors that you’d like to see.
  • Berry Collision
  • Blackberry Mojito
  • Blackberry Mojito Sour
  • Black Cherry
  • Black Cherry Limeade
  • Blue Raspberry
  • Blue Raspberry Popsicle
  • Blue Raspberry (Sour)
  • Cotton Candy
  • Grape Blue Raspberry
  • Grape Bubblegum
  • Grape Limeade (like the Focus XT Storming Grape Limeade)
  • Gummy Bear
  • Jawbreaker
  • Key Lime Pie
  • Lemon Lime
  • Lemon Lime (Sour)
  • Lime Rainbow Candy
  • Mango Blue Raspberry
  • Orange Mango Strawberry
  • Pina Colada
  • Pink Grapefruit (like the Creatine HCI Powder flavor that people like so much)
  • Pink Star Candy
  • Rainbow Unicorn
  • Rocket Pop
  • Snow Cone
  • Sour Green Apple
  • Sour Gummy Bear
  • Strawberry Limeade/Strawberry Margarita
  • Tie Dye (a unique flavor combination)
  • Watermelon Breeze (like the Creatine HCI powder flavor)
  • Watermelon Lime
I look forward to hopefully getting some good activity in this thread and hearing everyone's thoughts and feedback.

Last edited:
SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m a huge fan of almost every green apple flavor I have tried. I think I can recall one horrendous one out of all the ones I have had

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, if anyone happens to have any suggestions for good names for the SNS Intra and hydration product, I'm all ears as that is the only thing holding those projects up from moving forward.

For the hydration one, it has to be catchy and easy to say.

For the Intra one, it needs to be catch and easy to say and descriptive - like having EAA's or Aminos in the name.

So many names are taken in these two categories its been incredibly difficult.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Big league chew grape bubblegum, cytovol or betagen orange flavor.
I love grape bubblegum flavor and want to do it in a few products.

I never tasted Cytovol and I remember Betagen orange tasting good but haven't drank it in probably 20+ years. If I remember correctly, didn't it have kind of an orange Tang type taste?

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love grape bubblegum flavor and want to do it in a few products.

I never tasted Cytovol and I remember Betagen orange tasting good but haven't drank it in probably 20+ years. If I remember correctly, didn't it have kind of an orange Tang type taste?
Yep, I just find the orange flavor to be the best hands downs and grape bubblegum to be just as good. But yes nostalgia coming back with cytovol and betagen eas orange was my all time favorite.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep, I just find the orange flavor to be the best hands downs and grape bubblegum to be just as good. But yes nostalgia coming back with cytovol and betagen eas orange was my all time favorite.
I love the Tang orange flavor. One of the first flavored powders we ever did was that flavor and I loved it. Overall orange isn't very popular anymore but I'm all for doing that flavor if people would like.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Listen, I love the taste of White Monster but i dont wanna be drinking caffeine all day and the carbonation messes with my stomach. So, after reading this:

Can’t wait to take it again tonight! Like drinking a White Monster, except it’s not full of sugar alcohols that might give me heart burn on an empty stomach
Regarding Pink Grapefruit Creatine HCL... well id like that flavour on the following!
  • Focux XT Caffeine Free
  • Daily Gains
  • CEL Intra
  • SNS Hydration
  • SNS EAA
Im easy like that!

Also I wanna say, thats a lot of products! No wonder you get no days off!

Last edited:

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see a cola or cherry cola flavor in Super Swole, hydration, daily gains or the endurance product. Iced tea would be good, too.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hate to be of no use, but honestly CEL/SNS flavors have always been rather good to me so as long as I like the formula I’m cool with any flavors that work with the ingredients they are covering.

Sour or that white monster flavor on anything would be probably my preference though.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anything mango will always have my vote.

I enjoyed the pink star very much as well .. seeing it in focusXT i would be for it.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm a sucker for anything mango or Pina colada. As stated above I have never
Had a bad tasting SNS product and I'm not particularly picky most of the flavors you mentioned sound great. I'm patiently waiting for intra and hydration product so let's get a name for these ASAP!

Thirst Quench XT
Super Saturate XT
Hydration support XT

Intra EAA XT

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Big fan of grape flavors, kool aid grape etc. I feel like it’s a consistent and safe flavor.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interested in the joint edge, is there anyway to possibly combine that with the the hydra?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd like to see a cola or cherry cola flavor in Super Swole, hydration, daily gains or the endurance product. Iced tea would be good, too.
I love cola flavors and tried several times to get a Focus XT Cherry Cola flavor sample - we could get the flavor itself right but then it just tasted kind of odd to me because of the thought of always associating that flavor with carbonation and then tasting it without carbonation. Some people may love it, but then other people may think it tastes too flat for them if that makes sense.

If enough people want it, I'd love to do this idea in some products. It would not work in Super Swole because some of the ingredients are so hard to flavor though, so for things like that, we have to choose flavors that will mask the taste of the ingredients.

But would definitely be open to it in the other 3 that you mentioned :)

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Always gonna need that pre-workout in Watermelon flavor. Well, anything really.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Always gonna need that pre-workout in Watermelon flavor. Well, anything really.
The watermelon flavor that we introduced for the Creatine HCI powder people are really loving.

For Focus XT, we had requested a watermelon sample and they sent one and a watermelon lime and the watermelon lime was incredible. When you have your female staff (the pickiest taste customers) debating over who gets to keep the remaining samples, you know you have a winner :)

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The watermelon flavor that we introduced for the Creatine HCI powder people are really loving.

For Focus XT, we had requested a watermelon sample and they sent one and a watermelon lime and the watermelon lime was incredible. When you have your female staff (the pickiest taste customers) debating over who gets to keep the remaining samples, you know you have a winner :)
I'm always down for Bubble Gum Grape type flavors as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hate to be of no use, but honestly CEL/SNS flavors have always been rather good to me so as long as I like the formula I’m cool with any flavors that work with the ingredients they are covering.

Sour or that white monster flavor on anything would be probably my preference though.
Have you tried the Pink Grapefruit Creatine HCI powder yet? It's great and people say it tastes just like the White Monster flavor.

I love sour stuff myself. I'm trying to not get too carried away with them and do a balance of sour flavors and non-sour ones for the people that don't like them haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm a sucker for anything mango or Pina colada. As stated above I have never
Had a bad tasting SNS product and I'm not particularly picky most of the flavors you mentioned sound great. I'm patiently waiting for intra and hydration product so let's get a name for these ASAP!

Thirst Quench XT
Super Saturate XT
Hydration support XT

Intra EAA XT
We had a Sour Mango flavor sample of Focus XT done and its really good.

I like Pina Colada myself.

And thank you, I'm really picky about flavors for our products; maybe too picky sometimes because sometimes things get held up bc of it.

I want to get them named too haha. I've been trying for months. I'll even set at night and Google other products and stuff and make idea lists trying to combine certain words and still haven't found one I'm happy with for the EAA bc everything is taken.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Big fan of grape flavors, kool aid grape etc. I feel like it’s a consistent and safe flavor.
I like grape flavors myself too. I love our Grape Limeade in Focus XT and I really want to do a Grape Bubblegum flavor in some things.

I love grape kool-aid, the liquid drops are my favorite ones to put in water.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interested in the joint edge, is there anyway to possibly combine that with the the hydra?
I'm not sure what you mean. Were you asking if it would be possible to add a serving of the hydration product in with a serving of Joint Edge? If so, the answer is yes on that one.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not sure what you mean. Were you asking if it would be possible to add a serving of the hydration product in with a serving of Joint Edge? If so, the answer is yes on that one.
you mentioned that joint flex was a maybe because of the ingredients I’m assuming would be hard to flavor. So I was wondering could you make a hydra/joint flex combo. Like both products combined into one product. Now I have no clue so might not be feasible but I was just throwing it out there. Hoping that makes more sense.
But yes I get what you are saying you could have a tub of joint flex and a tub of hydra, then mix the two together and enjoy.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
you mentioned that joint flex was a maybe because of the ingredients I’m assuming would be hard to flavor. So I was wondering could you make a hydra/joint flex combo. Like both products combined into one product. Now I have no clue so might not be feasible but I was just throwing it out there. Hoping that makes more sense.
But yes I get what you are saying you could have a tub of joint flex and a tub of hydra, then mix the two together and enjoy.
The reason that Joint Edge is going to be very hard to flavor is because the formula as it stands will have a very high dose of a lot of different active ingredients, some of which have very strong tastes that will be hard to mask and get flavors right.

We couldn't add electrolytes into the product for 2 reasons - it would make it harder to flavor than it already will be and also because some people may not want electrolytes like sodium and it would potentially keep them from taking it.

I really do appreciate any and all ideas though. Thank you for mentioning it.

But a person could definitely take a scoop of the hydration formula and mix it with Joint Edge if they wanted to.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
HydratEAA XT: Throw some electrolytes + taurine in with the EAA product to market it as a hydrating EAA product.

Replenish XT: Hydration product

Also blueberry lemonade is a favorite of mine flavor wise
The EAA product will likely have some electrolytes in it.

I like Blueberry Lemonade flavor and Blue Raspberry Lemonade flavors myself. I love the Blue Raspberry Lemonade flavor we use for Pump Addict - that product has a very difficult to flavor base and I think it tastes very good.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow that is a lot of great flavours, how does one choose !?!? pink grapefruit sounds amazing, I'll have to try that, and always love a watermelon flavor. I've always been a fan of refreshing lemonade and pineapple flavours as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
wow that is a lot of great flavours, how does one choose !?!? pink grapefruit sounds amazing, I'll have to try that, and always love a watermelon flavor. I've always been a fan of refreshing lemonade and pineapple flavours as well.
People are really loving the Pink Grapefruit and the Watermelon Creatine HCI powder.

It's kind of ironic because a lot of people are hesitant to try Pink Grapefruit at first because they don't know what to think of it, but then for many it winds up being their favorite flavor.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It could be poo flavored and I’ll still drink it if it’s from SNS
Ha. Thank you for the liking the products to much. I really appreciate that.

We will do our best to make them enjoyable to drink though, at least as much as possible haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd like to get some opinions please.

I mentioned that we had Super Swole flavor samples to try & here's how it went.

The 3 best were Rainbow Unicorn, Grape Blue Raspberry, and Jawbreaker.

But here's the situation and what I'd like to get opinions on:

The base on this product is incredibly hard to flavor - meaning that some of the ingredients that make it so special also make it hard to flavor. I think it tastes as good or better than the original Super Swole - and the feedback on the taste of the original was really weird because some people loved the flavor and some people didn't like it.

I think that was largely because there are 2 main types of customers - those that buy products for results and they understand that a pre-workout can taste good for a pre-workout, but its not meant to be Kool-Aid. Then there are the other customers that the mainstream brands cater to where the whole goal of the products are based on taste and that's why they formulae the way they do and don't put more ingredients or certain ingredients in them - because their main priority is taste.

So, where I'm at with this is I wanted to ask the question:

Would everyone prefer a better formula and it taste good for what it is (and taste as good or better than the original) Super Swole or would they prefer us to take a couple ingredients out to make it easier to flavor and taste better like some of the more mainstream ones?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd like to get some opinions please.

I mentioned that we had Super Swole flavor samples to try & here's how it went.

The 3 best were Rainbow Unicorn, Grape Blue Raspberry, and Jawbreaker.

But here's the situation and what I'd like to get opinions on:

The base on this product is incredibly hard to flavor - meaning that some of the ingredients that make it so special also make it hard to flavor. I think it tastes as good or better than the original Super Swole - and the feedback on the taste of the original was really weird because some people loved the flavor and some people didn't like it.

I think that was largely because there are 2 main types of customers - those that buy products for results and they understand that a pre-workout can taste good for a pre-workout, but its not meant to be Kool-Aid. Then there are the other customers that the mainstream brands cater to where the whole goal of the products are based on taste and that's why they formulae the way they do and don't put more ingredients or certain ingredients in them - because their main priority is taste.

So, where I'm at with this is I wanted to ask the question:

Would everyone prefer a better formula and it taste good for what it is (and taste as good or better than the original) Super Swole or would they prefer us to take a couple ingredients out to make it easier to flavor and taste better like some of the more mainstream ones?
I would prefer a better product and it taste good for what it is. I’m not sipping on it several times a day while watching the game. I’m chugging it walking out the door to go pick up heavy stuff lol! I think it’s probably the younger generation that wants something to taste exactly like Kool-Aid vs tasting similar to Kool-Aid.
Thanks for putting out great products Steve!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would prefer a better product and it taste good for what it is. I’m not sipping on it several times a day while watching the game. I’m chugging it walking out the door to go pick up heavy stuff lol! I think it’s probably the younger generation that wants something to taste exactly like Kool-Aid vs tasting similar to Kool-Aid.
Thanks for putting out great products Steve!
Thank you for the feedback. I really appreciate the input.

I'm the same way - if its something I'm going to drink throughout the day like Focus XT or Energized Aminos, I want it to taste great; but for a pre-workout, I want it to be drinkable but mainly just want it to be effective.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any flavor with mango as part of it sounds good to me.
I'm thinking on a Sour Mango for Focus XT.

We're trying really hard to get the Mango Iced Tea flavor on Energized Aminos the same as before.

A lot of people don't understand how much goes into flavoring a product - when you change contract manufacturers, sometimes you have to start flavor systems from scratch. Just because you know what flavor you like, it doesn't mean its doable to match one exactly. For example, there are dozens of flavors houses and each one may literally have dozens of different mango and tea flavors. So even if you know which flavor house the flavors for your product came from, that doesn't mean you can match it exactly. I just wanted to explain that for people that don't understand why it can be so hard to flavor match things sometimes.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think there’s going to probably be a great flavor for every product so I won’t really vote for any, beyond saying a Blackberry Mojito (Sour or not) flavor really must happen, but I wanted to throw out a suggestion for the hydration product:

Whether it be sodium or potassium heavy, both of those are essentially salty flavors (potassium even sharper), so whatever flavoring is used has to jive with a salty background. Sour or more tangy things are going to be much more appropriate than sweet flavors like Rainbow Unicorn, Jawbreaker, Strawberry Banana, etc.

Orange Strawberry Mango in something does sound great, and I don’t usually even like Mango. Sour Mango sounds good too. I think it’s the overly sweetness of some mango products I dislike, but I’m a sour guy.

Also, on off-days I blend Grapefruit Creatine HCL into my spinach drink with a couple oz pure cranberry (for iodine) and it’s so darn refreshing. That’s a home run flavor!

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People are really loving the Pink Grapefruit and the Watermelon Creatine HCI powder.

It's kind of ironic because a lot of people are hesitant to try Pink Grapefruit at first because they don't know what to think of it, but then for many it winds up being their favorite flavor.
haha I definitely am one of the ironic people, when I was younger I was definitely nope to grapefruit flavors and now I almost crave it abundantly. I am happy that the flavouring systems have come so far though, we are definitely spoiled these days.
I even enjoy a nice whiskey cola, or cola bottle flavor every one and a while.
Anyone else remember choking down creatine with welch's grapefruit or grinding up tuna with orange juice because the Utimate Warrior did it ? LOL

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha I definitely am one of the ironic people, when I was younger I was definitely nope to grapefruit flavors and now I almost crave it abundantly. I am happy that the flavouring systems have come so far though, we are definitely spoiled these days.
Anyone else remember choking down creatine with welch's grapefruit or grinding up tuna with orange juice because the Utimate Warrior did it ? LOL
I remember drinking creatine with grape juice. Bill Phillips used to push that back in the day until he released Phosphagen HP.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to see more Pineapple flavored supplements. 🍍

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember making myself drink a bottle of Oceanspray Cran-Grape with creatine back in the old days. I could take monohydrate back then but over time, I couldn't do monohydrate anymore. It bloats me so bad that my daughter said it looked like I swallowed a Volkswagen haha.

Now days, I use only our Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Creatine HCI.

If you crave Pink Grapefruit, you'll love our Creatine HCI Powder Pink Grapefruit and there will be an Energized Aminos Pink Grapefruit soon.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think there’s going to probably be a great flavor for every product so I won’t really vote for any, beyond saying a Blackberry Mojito (Sour or not) flavor really must happen, but I wanted to throw out a suggestion for the hydration product:

Whether it be sodium or potassium heavy, both of those are essentially salty flavors (potassium even sharper), so whatever flavoring is used has to jive with a salty background. Sour or more tangy things are going to be much more appropriate than sweet flavors like Rainbow Unicorn, Jawbreaker, Strawberry Banana, etc.

Orange Strawberry Mango in something does sound great, and I don’t usually even like Mango. Sour Mango sounds good too. I think it’s the overly sweetness of some mango products I dislike, but I’m a sour guy.

Also, on off-days I blend Grapefruit Creatine HCL into my spinach drink with a couple oz pure cranberry (for iodine) and it’s so darn refreshing. That’s a home run flavor!
I definitely want to do a Blackberry Mojito flavor in a few things. I was bummed that it didn't taste that good in the Super Swole samples last week, but that we because it just didn't go right with the taste of the base. I knew it probably wouldn't - that was a request it and hope for the best just because I like it type thing haha. I'm thinking Blackberry Mojito to definitely wind up as a Focus XT flavor and possible one for the EAA and Daily Gains.

I agree on the hydration flavor suggestions. I think that some of the flavors are going to be hard and then some are going to be a lot easier based on the profile. Like Lemon Lime should be an easy one. Some of the flavors I feel like we need to do from a marketing perspective like the Rainbow Unicorn or Jawbreaker ones, and that relates to a particular target market we're going to try to advertise to outside the bodybuilding community. But they're going to be tough to get them right.

I don't normally like Mango myself, but the Orange Mango Strawberry Energized Amino samples tasted great. I had requested that because I really like the Rockstar Energy flavor that's Tangerine Mango Guava Strawberry.

I'm a sour guy too - I didn't like the regular mango flavor sample for Focus XT we had gotten in and I wound up putting Citrulline Malate in it for tartness and that was really good so I had requested a Sour Mango sample and it tasted great.

That mix sound like that would be refreshing.

I agree, I love the Pink Grapefruit flavor. I'm curious to see how it does when we launch the Energized Aminos flavor of it. The challenge I think is just getting people to try that flavor for the first time because if they try it, I think they'll be hooked.