Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I definitely want to do a Blackberry Mojito flavor in a few things. I was bummed that it didn't taste that good in the Super Swole samples last week, but that we because it just didn't go right with the taste of the base. I knew it probably wouldn't - that was a request it and hope for the best just because I like it type thing haha. I'm thinking Blackberry Mojito to definitely wind up as a Focus XT flavor and possible one for the EAA and Daily Gains.

I agree on the hydration flavor suggestions. I think that some of the flavors are going to be hard and then some are going to be a lot easier based on the profile. Like Lemon Lime should be an easy one. Some of the flavors I feel like we need to do from a marketing perspective like the Rainbow Unicorn or Jawbreaker ones, and that relates to a particular target market we're going to try to advertise to outside the bodybuilding community. But they're going to be tough to get them right.

I don't normally like Mango myself, but the Orange Mango Strawberry Energized Amino samples tasted great. I had requested that because I really like the Rockstar Energy flavor that's Tangerine Mango Guava Strawberry.

I'm a sour guy too - I didn't like the regular mango flavor sample for Focus XT we had gotten in and I wound up putting Citrulline Malate in it for tartness and that was really good so I had requested a Sour Mango sample and it tasted great.

That mix sound like that would be refreshing.

I agree, I love the Pink Grapefruit flavor. I'm curious to see how it does when we launch the Energized Aminos flavor of it. The challenge I think is just getting people to try that flavor for the first time because if they try it, I think they'll be hooked.
I think the Orange Mango Strawberry sounds like a great refreshing EAA. I know and like that particular Rockstar flavor as well and see that being good during a hard training session.

I used to train with a guy who would often stop at the gas station, but 2 white Monsters, fill his shaker with ice, and pour them over the ice and drink during training (these were hard 2-3 hour sessions). I tried it one time and honestly it was really great, so I expect if people give that a chance the Pink Grapefruit EAAs will be a hit. Something about cool citrus when you are hot & tired that feels revitalizing.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Aminobolic XT, like their brothers, anabolic xt and anabolic effect.
With PA and HICA :DDD

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
v
I remember making myself drink a bottle of Oceanspray Cran-Grape with creatine back in the old days. I could take monohydrate back then but over time, I couldn't do monohydrate anymore. It bloats me so bad that my daughter said it looked like I swallowed a Volkswagen haha.

Now days, I use only our Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Creatine HCI.

If you crave Pink Grapefruit, you'll love our Creatine HCI Powder Pink Grapefruit and there will be an Energized Aminos Pink Grapefruit soon.
haha oh the nostalgia, and I hear you there, I also cannot tolerate monohydrate anymore because of bloating, and thank you for the suggestion and for sharing.

I'll be all over trying the creatine HCI - pink grapefruit flavor for when I go to my next "muscle growth" protocol. Also, with HCI on top of no bloating I love how it helps me digest better. As for Energized Aminos oh wow, I'm going to be forced to finally get a US Mail box at this rate haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think the Orange Mango Strawberry sounds like a great refreshing EAA. I know and like that particular Rockstar flavor as well and see that being good during a hard training session.

I used to train with a guy who would often stop at the gas station, but 2 white Monsters, fill his shaker with ice, and pour them over the ice and drink during training (these were hard 2-3 hour sessions). I tried it one time and honestly it was really great, so I expect if people give that a chance the Pink Grapefruit EAAs will be a hit. Something about cool citrus when you are hot & tired that feels revitalizing.
I absolutely agree - Pink Grapefruit is a refreshing flavor. That was one of the reasons I was thinking it would a great option for the upcoming EAA product too and why I wanted to definitely do it for Energized Aminos.

The Orange Mango Strawberry flavor samples were great. I think I liked it better than I even do the Rockstar flavor. If people like it in Energized Aminos, we can do it in some other ones too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Aminobolic XT, like their brothers, anabolic xt and anabolic effect.
With PA and HICA :DDD
Ha, I actually like that. I don't think it would fit for the SNS one but that might be a thought for an upcoming CEL idea.

The only reason I say maybe not for the SNS one is I don't want it to sound too hardcore and deter general customers from it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
v

haha oh the nostalgia, and I hear you there, I also cannot tolerate monohydrate anymore because of bloating, and thank you for the suggestion and for sharing.

I'll be all over trying the creatine HCI - pink grapefruit flavor for when I go to my next "muscle growth" protocol. Also, with HCI on top of no bloating I love how it helps me digest better. As for Energized Aminos oh wow, I'm going to be forced to finally get a US Mail box at this rate haha
Ha, that's funny. We do ship to Canada as well.

The upcoming flavors in Energized Aminos are really good. It's a great product and I felt like it never got the attention it deserved. I hate running out of things, but being OOS on Energized Aminos for awhile may have actually been a good thing because I think it got more people talking about it.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Ha, I actually like that. I don't think it would fit for the SNS one but that might be a thought for an upcoming CEL idea.

The only reason I say maybe not for the SNS one is I don't want it to sound too hardcore and deter general customers from it.
Essentials XT is really neutral and easy to remember. Nothing hardcore.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not a fan of Grapefruit anything, but I would try it ???

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ha, that's funny. We do ship to Canada as well.

The upcoming flavors in Energized Aminos are really good. It's a great product and I felt like it never got the attention it deserved. I hate running out of things, but being OOS on Energized Aminos for awhile may have actually been a good thing because I think it got more people talking about it.
Energized aminos is definitely an underrated product. I am very excited for the new flavors.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd like to get some opinions please.

I mentioned that we had Super Swole flavor samples to try & here's how it went.

The 3 best were Rainbow Unicorn, Grape Blue Raspberry, and Jawbreaker.

But here's the situation and what I'd like to get opinions on:

The base on this product is incredibly hard to flavor - meaning that some of the ingredients that make it so special also make it hard to flavor. I think it tastes as good or better than the original Super Swole - and the feedback on the taste of the original was really weird because some people loved the flavor and some people didn't like it.

I think that was largely because there are 2 main types of customers - those that buy products for results and they understand that a pre-workout can taste good for a pre-workout, but its not meant to be Kool-Aid. Then there are the other customers that the mainstream brands cater to where the whole goal of the products are based on taste and that's why they formulae the way they do and don't put more ingredients or certain ingredients in them - because their main priority is taste.

So, where I'm at with this is I wanted to ask the question:

Would everyone prefer a better formula and it taste good for what it is (and taste as good or better than the original) Super Swole or would they prefer us to take a couple ingredients out to make it easier to flavor and taste better like some of the more mainstream ones?
CEL is a more hardcore brand, right? With a pump product I’d fall in the effectiveness group. I’m also not a flavoring expert and not sure what’s causing the bitterness, but I wouldn’t want to lose ingredients like Kanna or S7.

Biggest thing I can recommend is no clumping, no glycerol! I know you’ve already addressed that in our last chat but that’s a major dealbreaker for a lot of users.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here is a list of ideas we have for flavored powder products for new products that we are considering doing over the next year to year and a half, along with some flavor thoughts that are just tentative thoughts on most for right now, but some may already be approved or be in process of having samples made.

SNS – Upcoming Flavored Powder Products:
  • Daily Gains – the daily use ergogenic
    • Blue Raspberry Popsicle or Sour Power Blue Raspberry
    • Grape Limeade
    • Lemon Lime
    • Peach Rings/Sour Peach Candy
    • Rocket Pop or Snow Cone
    • Watermelon Breeze
  • EAA formula (still trying to decide on a name)
    • Grape Bubblegum
    • Grape Limeade
    • Lemon Lime
    • Rocket Pop or Snow Cone
    • Sour Power Blue Raspberry
  • Hydration Product (still trying to decide on a name)
    • The goal is to start with 3 flavors and if it sells well, the plan is to add a flavor every batch run until we have probably 8 or so flavors.
    • For anyone interested, I’d love to hear flavor ideas.
    • My thoughts are:
      • Blue Raspberry
      • Grape Bubblegum
      • Grape Limeade
      • Green Apple
      • Gummy Bear or Sour Gummy Bear
      • Lemon Lime (Sour)
      • Pink Star Candy
      • Rainbow Unicorn
      • Snow Cone or Rocket Pop
      • Sour Peach Rings
      • Strawberry Banana
      • Watermelon
      • Watermelon Lime
  • SNS Pre-Workout Powder
    • This will be a more traditional style pre-workout with some unique touches; something we hope can help us get more mainstream attention.
    • Undecided – would love to hear ideas.
  • Sleep Shot XT
    • Lemon Mint
    • Mango
    • Strawberry Mint
  • SNS Endurance formula
    • This would be like a Daily Gains type product but more for endurance
    • I'm open on flavor suggestions on this
  • SNS Mushroom Blend Product
    • Chocolate Salted Caramel
    • Vanilla Bean
    • Natural/Unflavored
Competitive Edge Labs -Upcoming Products:
  • Super Swole Powder
    • These samples just came in but haven't tried them yet; we hope to go with the best 3 flavors of 5 with Rainbow Unicorn being a must though for marketing reasons and we'll have to keep working on it to get it right if it isn't.
      • Blackberry Mojito
      • Grape Blue Raspberry
      • Jawbreaker
      • Rainbow Unicorn
  • Stim Edge – high stim pre-workout
    • Grape Blue Raspberry
    • Jawbreaker
    • Pina Colada
    • Rainbow Unicorn
    • Sour Green Apple
    • Sour Peach Candy/Peach Rings
  • CEL Intra – very loaded formula
    • Thinking about doing one or 2 carb flavors and 1 or 2 carb free flavors
    • Undecided on flavors and open to suggestions and ideas
  • CEL Pre-workout Powder:
    • There will be Super Swole (stim free), Stim Edge (high stim), and then this one that we aren’t ready to release the name of yet that will be a very comprehensive pre-workout formula that will have stims but moreso be dosed for the average person rather than being as strong as stim edge.
    • Undecided on flavors and would love to hear ideas and suggestions
  • Thermogenic Pre-Workout – absolutely loaded formula
    • Undecided on flavors and would love to hear ideas and suggestions
  • Joint Edge Powder (this one is a maybe bc its going to be very hard to flavor)
    • Grape Blue Raspberry
    • Lemon Mint Tea
    • Mango Iced Tea
    • Strawberry Mint
  • Anabolic Sleep Formula
    • This one is a maybe and will depend on the interest expressed in it and the sales of the other products.
    • There have been no flavor samples so far so its open to ideas and suggestions. The below are just my thoughts.
      • Blue Raspberry Popsicle
      • Blackberry Mojito (or sour)
      • Strawberry Mint Tea
      • Honey Lemon Mint Tea
Muscle Addiction - Upcoming Products:
  • Stim Addict – very high stim energy product
    • Flavor Samples that were good in my opinion:
      • Mango Blue Raspberry
      • Cotton Candy Explosion
  • Pump Fix:
    • Stimulant Free pre-workout that is very different from SNS & CEL ideas
      • Candy Explosion
      • Cotton Candy Explosion
      • Pink Lemonade
      • ^^^ those are possibilities and working on flavor samples now; open to suggestions
Here is a list of flavor ideas in general that I had put together that I would like to eventually use for some different products.

Please feel free to let me know which products you would like to see for what flavors or feel free to make suggestions as to other flavors that you’d like to see.
  • Berry Collision
  • Blackberry Mojito
  • Blackberry Mojito Sour
  • Black Cherry
  • Black Cherry Limeade
  • Blue Raspberry
  • Blue Raspberry Popsicle
  • Blue Raspberry (Sour)
  • Cotton Candy
  • Grape Blue Raspberry
  • Grape Bubblegum
  • Grape Limeade (like the Focus XT Storming Grape Limeade)
  • Gummy Bear
  • Jawbreaker
  • Key Lime Pie
  • Lemon Lime
  • Lemon Lime (Sour)
  • Lime Rainbow Candy
  • Mango Blue Raspberry
  • Orange Mango Strawberry
  • Pina Colada
  • Pink Grapefruit (like the Creatine HCI Powder flavor that people like so much)
  • Pink Star Candy
  • Rainbow Unicorn
  • Rocket Pop
  • Snow Cone
  • Sour Green Apple
  • Sour Gummy Bear
  • Strawberry Limeade/Strawberry Margarita
  • Tie Dye (a unique flavor combination)
  • Watermelon Breeze (like the Creatine HCI powder flavor)
  • Watermelon Lime
I look forward to hopefully getting some good activity in this thread and hearing everyone's thoughts and feedback.
Berry collision
BlackBerry mojito
Grape bubblegum
Grape limeade

These would be my top 4 of everything listed.
When looking at the packaging though, I’m also a sucker for rainbow unicorn, jawbreaker and tie die. Enduralean for example makes the packages look delicious! Even though I’ve only ever ordered it once.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CEL is a more hardcore brand, right? With a pump product I’d fall in the effectiveness group. I’m also not a flavoring expert and not sure what’s causing the bitterness, but I wouldn’t want to lose ingredients like Kanna or S7.

Biggest thing I can recommend is no clumping, no glycerol! I know you’ve already addressed that in our last chat but that’s a major dealbreaker for a lot of users.
There won't be any glycerol; that's the main reason we stopped selling the original version.

The S7 and KannaEase aren't a big issue flavoring wise.

Pine Bark can be challenging to flavor and there's another ingredient that is a new ingredient that I can't really discuss yet, but its a very strong tasting one so its hard to flavor. Similar taste to VASO6 which is notoriously hard to flavor.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Berry collision
BlackBerry mojito
Grape bubblegum
Grape limeade

These would be my top 4 of everything listed.
When looking at the packaging though, I’m also a sucker for rainbow unicorn, jawbreaker and tie die. Enduralean for example makes the packages look delicious! Even though I’ve only ever ordered it once.
The Rainbow Unicorn flavor is a must for me with this because of marketing and also because the flavor sample was great.

I agree - Enduralean has great packaging for their Jawbreaker and Tie Dye flavors. I've got a container of Tie Dye here that I've never even opened, I just think the package looks cool.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Great job on this watermelon flavor @sns8778 .. finally got to it

Today i didnt mix it in with vitC just to judge the taste/mixing

Mixed it in 6-7oz - 2scoops was delicious .. going fwd will be with 2 scoops of VITc everyday for rest of year.

Cant wait for MCC to be added in this mix ..gives me crazy strength gains.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We got in the samples in yesterday for Stim Edge yesterday and tried them today.

I only drank sips from the 5 different flavor samples and I'm pretty jacked up which is surprising because I have a high stim tolerance. I was already thinking of making this one a one scoop/two scoop type of product and this confirmed it haha.

The flavor samples were:
  • Rainbow Unicorn
  • Jawbreaker
  • Grape Blue Raspberry
  • Pina Colada
  • Sour Apple
The best 3 in my opinion where Jawbreaker, Rainbow Unicorn, and Pina Colada. People were split on Grape Blue Raspberry and Peach Rings - we had a couple people think Peach Rings was the best but then a couple that didn't like it as much.

I was really surprised how good Pina Colada was.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We got in the samples in yesterday for Stim Edge yesterday and tried them today.

I only drank sips from the 5 different flavor samples and I'm pretty jacked up which is surprising because I have a high stim tolerance. I was already thinking of making this one a one scoop/two scoop type of product and this confirmed it haha.

The flavor samples were:
  • Rainbow Unicorn
  • Jawbreaker
  • Grape Blue Raspberry
  • Pina Colada
  • Sour Apple
The best 3 in my opinion where Jawbreaker, Rainbow Unicorn, and Pina Colada. People were split on Grape Blue Raspberry and Peach Rings - we had a couple people think Peach Rings was the best but then a couple that didn't like it as much.

I was really surprised how good Pina Colada was.
So what flavors would you most associate with Rainbow Unicorn, if you could compare it to anything?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm all about the Pina colada! Any additional details you can provide in regards to Stim Edge?
Stim Edge will be a comprehensive pre-workout that will provide a good dose of ingredients for pumps but be a very high stim product; I don't mean the ridiculous 600 mg caffeine type though - I mean reasonable amount of caffeine with a variety of compliant stims. It is very strong and it will definitely be dosed with a 2 serving panel for 1 to 2 scoops because not everyone will need or want 2 scoops of it.

I'm still on the fence about whether to add Alpha Yohimbine to it and even considering doing 4 flavors and having 2 that have it and 2 that don't.

The Alpha Yohimbine issue is interesting because a lot of people here on AM are very vocally against it or say that they are, but a lot of them have likely never really tried real Alpha Yohimbine. There have always been a lot of issues with companies intentionally or unintentionally (bc suppliers do it to them) using Yohimbine and saying its Alpha Yohimbine or mixing in Alpha Yohimbine with Yohimbine HCI. It's very common for people that use our Alpha Yohimbine capsules to love them and say that its a great clean energy and not at all what they experienced in the past with other supposed Alpha Yohimbine products. An example is Pump Addict - the feedback on it is incredible and people love it.

I can tell you based off my response to it today, its even stronger than I expected and I could see myself using a half dose twice a day as an energy product. I made the mistake of drinking it between 4:30 and 5:00 today and didn't think much of it because I have a very high stim tolerance and I was only sipping flavor samples - its currently 10:34 and I've been productive as heck night and am still at work at my desk and am still in a motivated zone from it - and I was super tired before I took it. (And for reference, I can't take Yohimbine HCI myself and the samples I tried all did have Alpha Yohimbine in them and no adverse effects at all).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So what flavors would you most associate with Rainbow Unicorn, if you could compare it to anything?
I honestly don't know how I would explain it. Maybe close to a rainbow sherbet flavor with some tart candy flavor added in. That's part of what makes it so great to me is that it doesn't taste like anything else I've ever tried.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pina Colada sounds good !!

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Stim Edge will be a comprehensive pre-workout that will provide a good dose of ingredients for pumps but be a very high stim product; I don't mean the ridiculous 600 mg caffeine type though - I mean reasonable amount of caffeine with a variety of compliant stims. It is very strong and it will definitely be dosed with a 2 serving panel for 1 to 2 scoops because not everyone will need or want 2 scoops of it.

I'm still on the fence about whether to add Alpha Yohimbine to it and even considering doing 4 flavors and having 2 that have it and 2 that don't.

The Alpha Yohimbine issue is interesting because a lot of people here on AM are very vocally against it or say that they are, but a lot of them have likely never really tried real Alpha Yohimbine. There have always been a lot of issues with companies intentionally or unintentionally (bc suppliers do it to them) using Yohimbine and saying its Alpha Yohimbine or mixing in Alpha Yohimbine with Yohimbine HCI. It's very common for people that use our Alpha Yohimbine capsules to love them and say that its a great clean energy and not at all what they experienced in the past with other supposed Alpha Yohimbine products. An example is Pump Addict - the feedback on it is incredible and people love it.

I can tell you based off my response to it today, its even stronger than I expected and I could see myself using a half dose twice a day as an energy product. I made the mistake of drinking it between 4:30 and 5:00 today and didn't think much of it because I have a very high stim tolerance and I was only sipping flavor samples - its currently 10:34 and I've been productive as heck night and am still at work at my desk and am still in a motivated zone from it - and I was super tired before I took it. (And for reference, I can't take Yohimbine HCI myself and the samples I tried all did have Alpha Yohimbine in them and no adverse effects at all).
Thanks for the update sounds like a great product. I generally try to avoid anything with any type of Y which is the only reason I have avoided pump addict as otherwise it's a great profile.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Grape Limeaid, Pink Grapefruit, Sour Mango and Watermelon Lime sound great to me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Brianmc83 I have been using Pump Addict for about a week now and I have not noticed the Y in it. In fact I went back and checked the label, I thought I had miss read it. I think it would be worth a try for you, just start at 1 scoop it pretty strong stuff, and at one scoop its 40 servings !!

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Brianmc83 I have been using Pump Addict for about a week now and I have not noticed the Y in it. In fact I went back and checked the label, I thought I had miss read it. I think it would be worth a try for you, just start at 1 scoop it pretty strong stuff, and at one scoop its 40 servings !!
Ok I'm convinced lol just added to my DPS cart

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok I'm convinced lol just added to my DPS cart
I do believe you will like it, I know Myself, Hyde & Bossman are all currently using it. Please report back after you have tried it. Also when you get your order post a pic in the "In The Mail" Thread please.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

For myself, as someone who uses your Alpha Yohimbine for fasted cardio, and does have a very poor tolerance to Y, I can say that it is indeed milder in sides - but it absolutely would still be a detriment to my training. I cannot use it if optimal performance is the goal. I use it before morning walks or low intensity cycling.

I think there’s a couple things you will want to consider when deciding:

1) From a marketing perspective, regardless of your assessment of A-Y being benign for sensitive populations, you have to overcome the perception of Y created by the industry. C4 & C4 Ultimate illustrate what you’re talking about working against here. People have a pre-existing notion towards it.

2) From a practical perspective…how will including Alpha Y produce a superior stimulant product? What does A-Y do that is unique/superior to any other combination of ingredients and dosages? It does not produce euphoria or focus or energy or cognition any better than a slew of other substances. The unique thing it does well, is promote fat liberation in a fasted state, same as Clen. And anyone who has used Clen understands it is NOT a superior preworkout stimulant, or increase productivity in any way. It is typically a detriment that must be tolerated for the net effect.

So outside of a fatburner/metabolic product, the question is: what do you stand to gain by including it in a stimulant-focused product? Will the niche who specifically seeks Y offset potential losses from the gen pop of supp consumers by including it?

I do believe you will like it, I know Myself, Hyde & Bossman are all currently using it. Please report back after you have tried it. Also when you get your order post a pic in the "In The Mail" Thread please.

I think it’s extremely convenient and ideal for fasted cardio, but I do NOT use it for training. I still get some coldsweats from it.

My wife likes Y just fine for preWO. Speaking of which, I need to have her try it! She just finished her comp so now we can play with new things (we don’t try anything new last minute near a comp).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use the SNS Alpha Y or SNS Thermagize XT for fasted cardio, they both work very well with no negative sides !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think there’s a couple things you will want to consider when deciding:

1) From a marketing perspective, regardless of your assessment of A-Y being benign for sensitive populations, you have to overcome the perception of Y created by the industry. C4 & C4 Ultimate illustrate what you’re talking about working against here. People have a pre-existing notion towards it.

2) From a practical perspective…how will including Alpha Y produce a superior stimulant product? What does A-Y do that is unique/superior to any other combination of ingredients and dosages? It does not produce euphoria or focus or energy or cognition any better than a slew of other substances. The unique thing it does well, is promote fat liberation in a fasted state, same as Clen. And anyone who has used Clen understands it is NOT a superior preworkout stimulant, or increase productivity in any way. It is typically a detriment that must be tolerated for the net effect.

So outside of a fatburner/metabolic product, the question is: what do you stand to gain by including it in a stimulant-focused product? Will the niche who specifically seeks Y offset potential losses from the gen pop of supp consumers by including it?

My wife likes Y just fine for preWO. Speaking of which, I need to have her try it! She just finished her comp so now we can play with new things (we don’t try anything new last minute near a comp).
From a general consumer perspective, I don't think that the perception of it is necessarily what you think it is - because our Alpha Yohimbine capsules actually outsell a lot of products that commonly get talked about on here by us, and a lot of people do use it for energy.

I can't take regular Yohimbine but Alpha Yohimbine works great for me as a stimulant.

That's what makes it tricky is that even though some on here don't like it, some have never actually really tried real Alpha Yohimbine; but in the general consumer space, its very popular and there are many pre-workouts that have it in them that are very popular.

That is why I was considering doing two flavors with and two flavors without and that way, people could choose for themselves which one they prefer.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
From a general consumer perspective, I don't think that the perception of it is necessarily what you think it is - because our Alpha Yohimbine capsules actually outsell a lot of products that commonly get talked about on here by us, and a lot of people do use it for energy.

I can't take regular Yohimbine but Alpha Yohimbine works great for me as a stimulant.

That's what makes it tricky is that even though some on here don't like it, some have never actually really tried real Alpha Yohimbine; but in the general consumer space, its very popular and there are many pre-workouts that have it in them that are very popular.

That is why I was considering doing two flavors with and two flavors without and that way, people could choose for themselves which one they prefer.
I think it comes down to cost/risk to stock non-alpha flavors. If it’s pretty likely to at least sell & pay for itself, it’s probably worthwhile to have a flavor or two without. That lets you know for future formulations and sell to a wider audience initially.

Personally, I would like to see an intelligently formulated stim-focused product. I have a half-empty tub of Vicious Juice Daddy in my cupboard, and I haven’t found anything worthwhile to replace it when it’s gone. All of the stim-focus blends out there seem to have Yohimbine, or are radically overpriced caffeine, or just generally suck eggs.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it comes down to cost/risk to stock non-alpha flavors. If it’s pretty likely to at least sell & pay for itself, it’s probably worthwhile to have a flavor or two without. That lets you know for future formulations and sell to a wider audience initially.

Personally, I would like to see an intelligently formulated stim-focused product. I have a half-empty tub of Vicious Juice Daddy in my cupboard, and I haven’t found anything worthwhile to replace it when it’s gone. All of the stim-focus blends out there seem to have Yohimbine, or are radically overpriced caffeine, or just generally suck eggs.
Yeah, its a tough call. I might go 2 and 2 or may go 2 with and 1 without just to see how it goes.

I like the way you said that and that's what I'm going for when I formulated this - an intelligently designed stimulant product. It is similar to Juice Daddy in some ways but has L-Citrulline and more ingredients for pumps, and where Juice Daddy has 2 forms of caffeine, this has 4 different types for a very interesting staged release type of effect. It doesn't have Dynamine in it where Juice Daddy does, but it has some other stims in it that Juice Daddy didn't. I thought about Dynamine but I like Dynamine because its subtle and I think it would have added to the price, made it taste worse, and been overpowered by the other stims anyway.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think this is a good idea ! Juice Daddy RIP !

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, its a tough call. I might go 2 and 2 or may go 2 with and 1 without just to see how it goes.

I like the way you said that and that's what I'm going for when I formulated this - an intelligently designed stimulant product. It is similar to Juice Daddy in some ways but has L-Citrulline and more ingredients for pumps, and where Juice Daddy has 2 forms of caffeine, this has 4 different types for a very interesting staged release type of effect. It doesn't have Dynamine in it where Juice Daddy does, but it has some other stims in it that Juice Daddy didn't. I thought about Dynamine but I like Dynamine because its subtle and I think it would have added to the price, made it taste worse, and been overpowered by the other stims anyway.
Sounds awesome.

I’m also on the fence about AY… I love the Stim effect but also worry it’s too aggressive to use all the time? 2 days a week for life? I really like to run it twice a week for cardio or active walking days.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds awesome.

I’m also on the fence about AY… I love the Stim effect but also worry it’s too aggressive to use all the time? 2 days a week for life? I really like to run it twice a week for cardio or active walking days.
I don't think its too aggressive or an issue imo; I think its just more about personal preference and tolerance.

As productive as I was last night off trying the flavor samples, I might use Stim Edge for work purposes when it comes out haha.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think its too aggressive or an issue imo; I think its just more about personal preference and tolerance.

As productive as I was last night off trying the flavor samples, I might use Stim Edge for work purposes when it comes out haha.
If you need a deal, I Know A Guy !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

That sounds great; I’m definitely interested!

And I also want to be clear I’m not saying Juice Daddy is some golden template in my book, just that it worked well for a lot of people and scaled well with partial doses.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That sounds great; I’m definitely interested!

And I also want to be clear I’m not saying Juice Daddy is some golden template in my book, just that it worked well for a lot of people and scaled well with partial doses.
Thanks, and yeah, I understand. It was a good product in that it was high stim but scalable - just for our customer base, I think we need to cover the pump aspect pretty well too with it.

A lot of brands now have a stim free, a regular pre, a high stim pre, and then some have a fat burning pre.

For CEL, Super Swole will be the stim free, Stim Edge will be the high stim, and then there are plans for a middle ground more 'regular' one, and I have the formula designed for a fat burning one too.

Now, for people that don't care about the pump effects and want a highly customizable stim drink, Stim Addict from Muscle Addiction is going to be really cool for that when it comes out.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have about a years worth of PWO's in my stash, please don't make me buy more!! 🤣

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have about a years worth of PWO's in my stash, please don't make me buy more!! 🤣
The goal is to come out with some that are so good that you forget the others ones are there haha

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The goal is to come out with some that are so good that you forget the others ones are there haha
That’s gonna be my problem too. Too much inventory on my shelf I’ll lose interest in

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks for the feedback. It’s literally the only stimulant that I’ve built nearly zero tolerance to in 6-7 years of pre workouts

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the feedback. It’s literally the only stimulant that I’ve built nearly zero tolerance to in 6-7 years of pre workouts
I honestly have to say if someone asked me a week ago, I would have said Stim Edge wouldn't be a product I would have used personally very much because I normally don't go super high stim on my pre's because I work out at night. But after how productive I was at work the night we did samples, I can see myself using this quite a bit just for work purposes haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That could happen !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not really a flavoring suggestion, but whenever Focus XT can be made you should consider a bundle pack with the new flavors. People who already use/love Focus will probably be looking to grab at least a couple tubs, so having a 3-4 pack with a variety of flavors will probably be an easy sell. I am definitely interested in several of the new flavors!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not really a flavoring suggestion, but whenever Focus XT can be made you should consider a bundle pack with the new flavors. People who already use/love Focus will probably be looking to grab at least a couple tubs, so having a 3-4 pack with a variety of flavors will probably be an easy sell. I am definitely interested in several of the new flavors!
I really like the Focus XT - Peach Rings, Pineapple, Pina Colada ?????

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really like the Focus XT - Peach Rings, Pineapple, Pina Colada ?????
Focus XT - Peach Rings is a definite for the Caffeine Free.

I'm thinking about bringing back Pina Colada, especially after now good the Stim Edge Pina Colada flavor samples tasted.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's a great suggestion.

I think that the new flavors are going to come out 1 at a time most likely; but I was thinking of doing discounted 3 packs, 6 packs and 12 packs and then letting people mix and match their flavors in them.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seasonal flavors? Never got to try Candy Corn. Would also try something like Candy Cane (Glaxon did this)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think the Candy Corn would have a limited audience ?