sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seasonal flavors? Never got to try Candy Corn. Would also try something like Candy Cane (Glaxon did this)
We definitely hope to bring Candy Corn back this year.

In the past, I had wanted to do a Candy Cane and also had tried to do a Peppermint Mocha and that one just didn't taste right because of the texture - I'm thinking of maybe trying to do the Peppermint Mocha again this year and using some MCT's with it to give it a creamier texture, maybe even do it in a way that it could be used as a creamer.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think the Candy Corn would have a limited audience ?
It tasted great and I loved it.

It sold well enough that it became a year round flavor for awhile but it was a victim of the supply chain issues during Covid where the flavor system we used was no longer available. It was interesting, but I liked it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

It sold well enough that it became a year round flavor for awhile but it was a victim of the supply chain issues during Covid where the flavor system we used was no longer available. It was interesting, but I liked it.
I'm glad it sold well, show's you what I know!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm glad it sold well, show's you what I know!!
We were the first company to do a Candy Corn flavor in a supplement so I think it was a novelty flavor that a lot of people just wanted to try to see how they liked it but then a lot of people loved it, including me.

At first, its hard to get used to because Candy Corn is so associated with a texture and not just the taste, and with a drink mix like Focus XT, you're just getting the flavor and not the texture, so it was kind of weird at first - its like this doesn't taste like candy corn, oh wait, yes it does and its like drinking a dessert haha.

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
We were the first company to do a Candy Corn flavor in a supplement so I think it was a novelty flavor that a lot of people just wanted to try to see how they liked it but then a lot of people loved it, including me.

At first, its hard to get used to because Candy Corn is so associated with a texture and not just the taste, and with a drink mix like Focus XT, you're just getting the flavor and not the texture, so it was kind of weird at first - its like this doesn't taste like candy corn, oh wait, yes it does and its like drinking a dessert haha.
Candy Corn focus xt tasted good!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Candy Corn focus xt tasted good!
I'm glad you liked it. It's funny bc I've been craving it since it started being discussed in this thread haha.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

It was probably my favorite flavor, that or Grape Lime. Definitely ordered it a few times.

You wouldn’t think it would be good in a cold drink at 5am trying to get ready to train, but it was somehow very refreshing/invigorating and not the least bit gross.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It was probably my favorite flavor, that or Grape Lime. Definitely ordered it a few times.

You wouldn’t think it would be good in a cold drink at 5am trying to get ready to train, but it was somehow very refreshing/invigorating and not the least bit gross.
I agree - you explained it great.

I was trying to think of a way to phrase it and invigorating and refreshing is a great way to describe it - it wasn't overly sweet, it was like a refreshing drink.

I definitely want to bring that flavor back and also am open to doing it as a seasonal flavor in some other things.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

pizza EAA's .. drink hot or cold kinda thing lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have some of the Clumped Focus, maybe I could roll it out with a rolling pin into little pepperoni's.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any update on focus XT?
Some of the flavors are in the production process now. I can't give an exact ETA because I don't know an exact one, but its in process.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some of the flavors are in the production process now. I can't give an exact ETA because I don't know an exact one, but its in process.
How's the supply chain looking?

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
It would great to get a sour prickly pear flavored supp. Creatine hcl daily gains just about everything

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It would great to get a sour prickly pear flavored supp. Creatine hcl daily gains just about everything
Interesting suggestion. I had never thought about that.

I'm open to it if enough people would be interested.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How's the supply chain looking?
Lead times are still not great on flavored powders, but better than they were.

One problem that has plagued a lot of companies, and its a reason you haven't seen companies come out with many new flavors this year is that the companies that actually make the flavor systems are having supply issues of their own so there are some flavors that just aren't available or that have much longer lead times now.

On our end, with flavored powders, here's an update of the whole overview.

This has been a very busy year for us overall and we've come out with some very popular new releases and we have a few new releases left to go this year, and there are already many capsule projects that are in process for early next year. And that's been with our primary focus being on increasing inventory levels of existing sku's - which has slowed down things some, but was necessary.

We do have Focus XT in production now in a few flavors and hope to have a couple flavors back in around the beginning of the year or round about.

Next year, if all goes well, will be a big year for flavored powders from us as a big focus will be on releasing several new flavored powder products and getting existing ones back in stock. In an effort to do that, we have a really good production situation going into effect in February and we're also working with 2 other cm's on flavored powders.

I had wanted to focus on flavored powders already, but it was important to put my personal desires to the side and focus on making the best business decisions this year to allow the companies to grow and have a really good and well planned layout of being able to do a lot of cool things with flavored powders next year.

The first ones you will see back in stock will be Focus XT, Energized Aminos (slightly changed formula), and a new version of CEL Super Swole powder that will be more like the current capsule formula that everyone loves.

Then there will be some really cool things right behind those - an EAA/Intra under both SNS and CEL, a pre-workout from both SNS and CEL, and much more.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you.

A big selling point of Focus XT(besides a great formula) is it's price point. Roughly $0.80 vs an energy drink that may run me $2-4. That's a real money saver over the course of a year.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m lazy and just skimmed - is there an intra/carb product in the upcoming list?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m lazy and just skimmed - is there an intra/carb product in the upcoming list?
There will be an intra coming out under both SNS and CEL, and there may be a version of the CEL one that will have carbs.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lead times are still not great on flavored powders, but better than they were.

One problem that has plagued a lot of companies, and its a reason you haven't seen companies come out with many new flavors this year is that the companies that actually make the flavor systems are having supply issues of their own so there are some flavors that just aren't available or that have much longer lead times now.

On our end, with flavored powders, here's an update of the whole overview.

This has been a very busy year for us overall and we've come out with some very popular new releases and we have a few new releases left to go this year, and there are already many capsule projects that are in process for early next year. And that's been with our primary focus being on increasing inventory levels of existing sku's - which has slowed down things some, but was necessary.

We do have Focus XT in production now in a few flavors and hope to have a couple flavors back in around the beginning of the year or round about.

Next year, if all goes well, will be a big year for flavored powders from us as a big focus will be on releasing several new flavored powder products and getting existing ones back in stock. In an effort to do that, we have a really good production situation going into effect in February and we're also working with 2 other cm's on flavored powders.

I had wanted to focus on flavored powders already, but it was important to put my personal desires to the side and focus on making the best business decisions this year to allow the companies to grow and have a really good and well planned layout of being able to do a lot of cool things with flavored powders next year.

The first ones you will see back in stock will be Focus XT, Energized Aminos (slightly changed formula), and a new version of CEL Super Swole powder that will be more like the current capsule formula that everyone loves.

Then there will be some really cool things right behind those - an EAA/Intra under both SNS and CEL, a pre-workout from both SNS and CEL, and much more.
Thank you so much! This really helps planning out how much I need to stock up now on other things to tide me over.