sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope that everyone is doing well.

The purpose of this thread is to create a master thread for out of stocks and back in stock ETA’s.

As many of you know, ever since the Covid pandemic, the supplement industry, along with many other industries, have experienced a variety of supply chain issues.

I appreciate the people that are enthusiastic and look forward to trying our products &/or stocking up on our products. I really do appreciate everyone’s excitement and interest.

I am always glad to answer people's questions about back in stock eta's to the best of my ability and people asking because they are excited or interested never bothers me - but what does bother me is that lately there have been some people on here that choose to be sarcastic and mean spirited about it and it has really taken a toll on me, to the point where I've lost a lot of my joy for posting here and to where there are days I don't even get on here anymore because I don't want to be upset or sad from dealing with it and have considered taking a break or stopping posting here because of it.

When I am asked when I think or hope a product will be back in stock, I always give the best answer that I can at the time based on the information that I have at the time. However, there are a variety of things that can influence production times and also sometimes lead to certain products getting bumped in front of others priority wise.

We are in the process of doing some website upgrades and will be implementing a new feature to get notified when things come back in stock.

We will also be starting to be much more active on social media announcing back in stocks and sometimes doing flash sales on them - so if you aren't following SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction on social media, please do so.

Also, please post in &/or subscribe to this thread to keep up with products as they come back in stock.
(And if I get enough interaction, I may do some special flash sales and things like that in here too).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Out of Stocks - Some General Comments & Thoughts:

The goal is to always have everything in stock, but that just isn't possible when you have as many products as we do.

Industry wide, the supply chain is improving but is still a wreck, cm's are backed up, testing labs are backed up, flavor houses are taking 4 to 6 weeks to get flavors to companies - there are so many things that people don't see. The industry norm right now is about a 65% to 70% in stock rate and that's even for the huge companies that have their own manufacturing equipment. We actually exceed that and have an above 75% in stock rate overall.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience that out of stocks have caused. It bothers me on a business and a personal level because I truly appreciate people’s support and liking our products and I hate letting people down by being out of stock of anything.

The supply chain issues and out of stocks can be and have been absolutely devastating to us and to so many small to medium sizes companies across so many industries. In the supplement industry, it is so hard for companies like us to try to get known in this industry now days when many of the more well-known brands are owned or operated by marketing companies or corporations and/or are built around social media influencers and have huge financial backing.

Being out of stock of products not only leads to lost income and destroys the cashflow of small to medium sized companies in this industry and others, but also unfortunately can lead to people switching brands and forgetting about the brands and products.

I just wanted to explain that because sometimes I’ll see people react in certain ways towards us or other brands that gives the impression that we as company owners are out of stock of products and aren’t trying our best to have them in stock and things like that; and its sad because many of us are working ourselves to death and going without paychecks just to try to keep their companies open and survive.

Something else to think about:
We have products coming in every single week - its not like we are not getting products in stock on a regular basis; we are getting products in pretty quickly now days, its just a matter that people only see it when its one that is completely out of stock that comes back in stock; they don't see all the ones that are arriving back in regularly that we're trying to keep from being out of stock on.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Branded Ingredients, Unique Ingredients, & Specific Extracts:

In our case, some of the things that make our products great are also some of the things that have led to some of them being out of stock at times.

A couple of examples:
  • Branded Ingredients – we use a lot of clinically researched branded ingredients and this is great for our customers and helps to deliver the best results, but the downside is that when/if one of these ingredients is out of stock, there’s nothing that we can do about it besides wait.
  • High Quality/Specific Ingredients/Specific Actives – one of the reasons that many of our products work so well is that we are so specific and particular about the types of active ingredients that we use in them and it’s the same situation – if they aren’t available, then we have no choice to be out of stock on the product.
The being so picky and specific about active ingredients is something I’ve caught a lot of hell about from a lot of retailers and I’ve had so many other company owners say that it’s a terrible business decision to be out of stock and that we should just use whatever is available; and from a business standpoint, they are probably right because I’ve cost the companies a lot of money by being so specific and selective, but that’s just the way that I am as a person and the way that we do things as a company. I love helping people and to me, supplements are an extension of that, and I want people to know that when they use our products that they are getting the best ingredients for the best results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
New Products vs. Keeping Existing Products in Stock:

I love supplements, I love the science, I love helping people, and I love giving people the types of products that they want.

I ask questions, listen to what people want, interact with people, and love to throw around ideas for new products and new formulas with people – which is why I love the yearly ‘Tell Us What You Want From Us’ threads.

We offer over 70+ sku’s and we have a lot more things in the works – but it’s a process – and it’s a constant balancing act of bringing out new products, increasing inventory levels of existing products, and getting products back in stock that the supply chain issues caused us to be out of stock on.

I truly wish that it was as simple as some people seem to think it is, but unfortunately there are only so many production hours in a week, and we aren’t a huge marketing company that comes into the industry with an unlimited budget to spend on advertising and that can do super huge runs of every single product.

I love bringing out new products, and as matter of fact, I have at least 5 new releases that are here now ready to release that we haven’t launched yet – and should be starting to very soon.

We do the best that we can do as a company, and I do the best that I can do as a person.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Production Process – An Overview:

There are times that people will ask me when a certain product will be back in stock and I’ll say that I’m not sure, that it’s in process so I’m hoping as soon as possible.

Lately, there have been a couple of smart*** remarks and comments made about how long could that take and things like that,; I had been planning on writing an article about this at some point anyway that will be more in depth, but here's an overview of what a product being in process does and doesn't mean.

The production process isn’t just making a product. I think in some people’s minds they think its as simple as getting the raw materials in, dumping them over in a capsule machine or capsule press, and then putting the capsules in bottles to sell - and that sadly and unfortunately may be the case for some companies that do it that way - but any company doing things that way doesn't really care about their customers health and safety - because they're not doing any type of quality testing or even doing basic heavy metals or microbial testing to make sure their customers are safe.

When I say that a product is in process, what I mean is that the production process for that specific product has been started.

For an FDA registered GMP compliant company that uses only FDA registered GMP compliant contract manufacturers, there are very specific protocols in place for the production process. I'm greatly oversimplifying this for the purposes of this post, but here's the overview of it:
  • Purchase order is placed for a product with their contract manufacturer.
  • Contract manufacturer or the company orders the raw materials
    • This may involve sourcing raw materials, confirming raw material availability and pricing, etc.
    • This may involve waiting for raw materials to be available
    • This also involves however long it takes the raw material supplier to ship the raw materials and also how long they take in transit to get there.
  • Once they arrive, they shouldn't just be thrown in the mixer or capsule press - they should be sent out for testing.
    • This includes the time that it takes for the sample to be sent to the lab, the time for the lab to do the testing, and the time it takes for the lab to send the results back.
    • Some cm's have in house labs but often they take as long or longer than independent testing does.
    • Assuming the lab tests come back correct, this process moves to the next phase.
  • The raw materials for the product are then mixed.
  • The product is then encapsulated (or mixed with flavors)
  • The product is then bottled, sealed, labels applied, etc.
  • Then finished product is sent off for testing (see list of time consuming items above - are repeated at this step)
  • Then there is the shipping time to the company from the cm
An important note here is that in many people's minds, the production process of raw material mixing, encapsulating, and bottling is a fluid process of one step to the next but that's very often not the case. With many cm's, there may be a mixing line running full speed that is mixing products all day long and the mixes go into drums to be capsulated. Then there may be ____ number of capsule presses running the raw materials that have been mixed, and ___ amount of bottling lines that are bottling the finished products.

Seem complicated? It's actually not and it's great for efficiency because if one machine breaks, everything else can still be moving smoothly. So yes it would cause things to be backed up, but not nearly as bad as if everything were to have to stop.

I hope all of that makes sense and helps people understand the process a little better and the delays that companies that do things the right way face - and these things suck in the sense of when we're losing money on out of stocks or being fussed at by customers over ETA's - but they're a great thing in the sense that when done correctly, they're done to ensure that you as a consumer get a product that has been tested for microbial and heavy metals testing and is exactly what its supposed to be.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On a personal level:

I have worked very hard to try to keep things in stock and get things back in stock as quickly as possible. Lately, there have been some people on here that have made some mean spirited comments towards me about out of stocks - so I'll say this - the out of stock situation last year toward the beginning and the middle of the year may have also been compounded by the accident that I was in last February and the events that followed. I won't go into details, but for anyone that doesn't know, here's just a brief summary - February 2022 I was hit by a car, had to be airlifted, almost died, underwent major reconstructive surgeries to my leg, and spent 10 days in a trauma hospital. At first, they thought I may not live, then they thought I might lose my leg. When I was released from the hospital, I was in a wheelchair for 5 weeks and then for months I spent mornings 5 days a week trying to regain the use of my leg. As of the writing of this, almost 11 months later, I'm in the process of having to learn how to walk again.

I'm sorry that that happening put some things behind and I'm sorry if it contributed to any out of stocks, but I can also promise that not being able to get a product for a month or two pales in comparison to having your shin bone come out thru your calf muscle, not being able to exercise, not being able to walk properly, hurting every single minute of every single day, and the financial devastation and mental and emotional toll that it has taken on me and my family.

Yet through all of it, I have worked 70+ hours every single week since I've been able to get up from being in a wheelchair (although not as productively as before) trying to keep the companies in business, get things back in stock, juggle supply chain issues, and doing almost all of it with little to no pay because of trying to get products back in stock, increase inventory levels, and bring out new products that people want.

The only reason I include any of the personal stuff in this post at all is because of the absolute level of disrespect that has been shown on here lately with some of the negative, mean spirited, smartass, and hurtful remarks from people about stock situations.

I realize that some of the comments made may have not been intended to come off the way that they did, but what may be a joke or trying to be funny to the person making it, may actually be their livelihood to someone else; and it may be someone who is really struggling and and doing their best to stay positive.

The world is full of enough negativity - I wish that people would take the negative energy and sarcasm and put it towards helping lift one another up or being encouraging to others.

Rather than complaining and being hateful and hurtful about a product being out of stock from us or any company, if you really want to help the company keep them in stock for you or bring you new products, say a kind word, post a positive review, tell a friend - do positive things to help us help you.

I can promise that no one wants products to be back in stock moreso than company owners as we are the ones with money tied up in them and losing money every single day that they are out of stock; and for us small to medium sized company owners, are often working long hours with little to no pay.

I love helping people and to me, supplements are an extension of that and I love being able to help provide people with top quality products at great prices that they can afford in order to help them reach their health and fitness goals, to hopefully help them improve their self-confidence and sense of self worth, and to help improve their quality of life.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Recent Back in Stocks:

Here is a list of a few of the things that I can think of that we had been out of stock on that came back in stock within the last couple of weeks.

SNS - Inhibit-E:

Inhibit-E-Rendering-FRONT.png
Inhibit-E-Supp-Facts.png

SNS - VasoForce XT - Stimulant Free Pre-Workout & Intense Pumps

VasoForce-XT-Rendering-Front-1.png
VasoForce-XT-Supplement-Facts.png

Muscle Addiction - Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore
Fast Acting, Long Lasting Intense Energy & Intense Pumps

Muscle-Addition-Pump-Addict-Powder-Candy-Explosion-RENDERING-FRONT.png
Muscle-Addition-Pump-Addict-Powder-Candy-Explosion-SUPP-FACTS.png

SNS Liver Assist XT - 90 and 180 Veg Capsule Sizes
NAC, Milk Thistle, Curcumin, Artichoke, & More

Liver-Assist-XT-180-caps-render.png
Liver-Assist-XT-180-cap-supp-facts-full-pabel-render.png

SNS - Spilanthes XT

Spilanthes-XT-Rendering-FRONT.png
Spilanthes-XT-Supplement-Facts.png

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As explained in the above posts, it is impossible to predict exact ETA's on products because there are such a variety of factors that are beyond our control, so I can not and will not even try to give an exact date on any of these except the top 3; I'll just say that if all goes well, the list below it are a list of products that should hopefully be back in stock within the next 2 to 4 weeks.

That does NOT mean that other products will not be in stock too - sometimes things can go out of sequence for a variety of reasons and sometimes single ingredient items can be ran quicker than expected.

Products we expect to have back in stock next week:
  • Creatine HCI Powder
  • TTA-500 - not completely out of stock on this, but we aren't 100% sure if the raw materials for this will be available long term at a reasonable price or not and that was explained in the intro thread, so I wanted to let everyone interested in getting more and stocking up that there is at least one more batch coming in.
  • Urolithin-B XT - not completely out of stock but literally have probably less than 5 units left, so perfect timing on this one.
Items that are in the production process and that we hope to have back in stock within the next 2 to 4 weeks:
  • Anabolic XT
  • Phosphatidic Acid XT
  • Recomp20
  • Thermo Scorch
  • GlycoPhase
  • M-Test
  • Cycle Assist
  • Anacyclus XT
  • PEAK02 Caps
  • KannaEase Caps
  • Sleep Assist XT
This list doesn’t include products that we get in that aren’t out of stock or that I haven’t mentioned on here being out of stock or low stock.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whoa thank you for taking the time to do this .. which is why you and SNS and me are the best ( jk not me )

i cant wait for HCL to come back in stock ( powder )
love that stuff

@sns8778 i wonder if DPS has given away 2 new flavors .. but super excited if that is true what they have listed.

ill let others do search on their own :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
whoa thank you for taking the time to do this .. which is why you and SNS and me are the best ( jk not me )

i cant wait for HCL to come back in stock ( powder )
love that stuff

@sns8778 i wonder if DPS has given away 2 new flavors .. but super excited if that is true what they have listed.

ill let others do search on their own :)
The flavors that we had in it previously were Blue Raspberry and Lemon Lime. Lemon Lime will still be a flavor and Blue Raspberry is becoming Blue Raspberry Popsicle, a slightly different flavor that I think tastes really good.

The flavors will be:
  • Blue Raspberry Popsicle
  • Lemon Lime
  • Pink Grapefruit
  • Watermelon Breeze

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The flavors that we had in it previously were Blue Raspberry and Lemon Lime. Lemon Lime will still be a flavor and Blue Raspberry is becoming Blue Raspberry Popsicle, a slightly different flavor that I think tastes really good.

The flavors will be:
  • Lemon Lime
  • Pink Grapefruit
  • Watermelon Breeze
Did you take the coloring out of these batches?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Blue Raspberry Popsicle sounds delicious, but that's for Creatine HCL, correct?

Do we have an idea about the upcoming flavors of Focus XT yet?

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Steve do you have a sense of when Focus XT are likely to be back in stock?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Idea for this thread, and it just reminded me I need to get some Liver Assist XT !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Blue Raspberry Popsicle sounds delicious, but that's for Creatine HCL, correct?

Do we have an idea about the upcoming flavors of Focus XT yet?
Yes, the Blue Raspberry Popsicle flavor is for Creatine HCI; if people like it, we may use it for some other upcoming products.

The first priority with Focus XT is getting the existing flavors back in stock.

We have had some really good flavor samples made on Focus XT for future ideas, and there are more that I'm considering, but the first priority is gettign all existing flavors back in stock.

We have had flavor samples done that tasted great for Peach Rings/Sour Peach Candy, Sour Mango, Watermelon, Watermelon Lime, and one very special novelty flavor that I can't name yet bc it is a definite and will be launched with a particular athlete for a charitable cause later in the year.

We get a lot of requests to do some of flavors that we used to in the old version - Cotton Candy, Berry Collision, Black Cherry, Black Berry, & Pina Colada.

I'm personally wanting to try to have a good Blackberry Mojito sour flavor made, but that's just bc its a flavor I love . I think it would sell, but not 100% sure, but if not, then I think me and @Hyde may could drink it all ourselves haha (I think he mentioned in another thread that flavor sounded really good when I mentioned it :ROFLMAO:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve do you have a sense of when Focus XT are likely to be back in stock?
We hope to have some flavors arriving back in stock mid-February and then the others coming back in as soon as we can.

After we get the existing flavors back in stock, we will be doing some new flavors including finally adding another flavor of the caffeine free version, which I'm looking super forward to myself.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ran out of the last of my GlycoPhase last week, eagerly awaiting that restock!

Also hand up as one of the people who would love to see the Black Cherry flavor for Focus XT back, that stuff was awesome.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ran out of the last of my GlycoPhase last week, eagerly awaiting that restock!

Also hand up as one of the people who would love to see the Black Cherry flavor for Focus XT back, that stuff was awesome.
We will hopefully have GlycoPhase back in stock soon. If you want something to try to hold you over, a lot of people have been using GlucoVantage XT and loving it.

And thank you, I really like black cherry too. I've been thinking of a black cherry or a black cherry limeade.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
We will hopefully have GlycoPhase back in stock soon. If you want something to try to hold you over, a lot of people have been using GlucoVantage XT and loving it.

And thank you, I really like black cherry too. I've been thinking of a black cherry or a black cherry limeade.
Been using the GlucoVantage, I do like it. It's basically a one a day staple for me at this point haha. Will 100% keep using it, just really loved even a half serving of GlycoPhase with a higher car pre-wo meal, especially on leg days.

Black Cherry does sound like a great flavor of Focus!
My personal favorite they ever had. Back in the day when I was using a ton for classroom stuff, I got to the point of half scooping a lot of flavors cause I would have like ~4 or 5 different tubs opened. Blue raz or black cherry with the pink lemonade were fun combos lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the feedback on Black Cherry - I enjoyed the Black Cherry Focus XT too and I'll try to get that flavor back available after we get the restocks done on existing flavors and a couple new flavors out that we had already finalized.

Reactions: jh1
cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback on Black Cherry - I enjoyed the Black Cherry Focus XT too and I'll try to get that flavor back available after we get the restocks done on existing flavors and a couple new flavors out that we had already finalized.
How far out for anabolic XT and PA? Do you have any product guides that compare and contrast at a high level? Essentially a TLDR product matrix

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How far out for anabolic XT and PA? Do you have any product guides that compare and contrast at a high level? Essentially a TLDR product matrix
I’m waiting for the Creatine hcl and Anabolic XT as well. Going to Cancun in May and want to run them for a couple months.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m waiting for the Creatine hcl and Anabolic XT as well. Going to Cancun in May and want to run them for a couple months.
Anabolic XT and Creatine HCI Powder are back in stock and will be listed for sale tomorrow.

We've had some people ask us about a 6 month and 12 month supply of Anabolic XT and trying to figure out if we're going to do something like that, and if so, how to price it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic XT will be listed tomorrow.

Phosphatidic Acid XT should be within the next couple of weeks.

No, we don't have any specific type of product guides that compare and contrast like you're asking about; I want to do something similar to that when we get the website updates done but it probably won't be exactly like you're thinking because its hard to do a one size fits everyone type approach to that.

I'm curious if you had any specific way in mind you're thinking of? I'm open to ideas.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabolic XT will be listed tomorrow.

Phosphatidic Acid XT should be within the next couple of weeks.

No, we don't have any specific type of product guides that compare and contrast like you're asking about; I want to do something similar to that when we get the website updates done but it probably won't be exactly like you're thinking because its hard to do a one size fits everyone type approach to that.

I'm curious if you had any specific way in mind you're thinking of? I'm open to ideas.
Any re-launch sale for Anabolic XT for those that have been patiently waiting? Just need to ask that lol

Also, any ETA on Recomp20?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Joint support XT when will it be back in stock? Thanks in advance!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Looks like anabolic XT is back on SNS site. I’ll assume these are already discounted so no coupons will work?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that Anabolic XT is back in stock.

I also wanted to let everyone know that it is going to sell out of stock fast – for both us & retailers.

Retailers have placed or have had the opportunity to place their orders and their inventory has or is shipping out to them, and it will likely sell out of stock before they have the opportunity to place any reorders on it.

For the first time ever, we have reserved a set amount of units to sell direct to consumers so that we can serve our customers that like to buy direct from us, help our international customers that need somewhere that will ship to them, & also to be able to provide specially priced multi-pack pricing to the many that have contacted us and wanted to stock up on Anabolic XT.

Basically, this is a get it while you can type of situation - and the next couple of batches likely will be as well.

In the past, we have already offered a discounted 3 pack and 4 pack price.

We have had a lot of people contact us and ask us to offer 6 and 12 month supplies because they didn't want to run the risk of running out of Anabolic XT, so I'm happy to announce that we will now be offering those as well for those that want to stock up.

I do not know if the 6 bottle and 12 bottle supplies will be permanent because we would not be able to offer those prices on those and do the deep discount special holiday codes that we normally offer. People wanting that many bottles is kind of a work in progress thing and we set them up to make sure that people can get them and not not have them due to future out of stock issues. We'll cross that bridge on whether they'll stick around in the future later on.

Anabolic XT:

Anabolic XT - 3 pack:

Anabolic XT - 4 pack:

Anabolic XT - 6 Bottles:

Anabolic XT - 12 Bottles:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
72 Hour Flash Sale - Expires Friday Night at Midnight EST

10% off all purchases totaling 150.00+ on the SNS website

Coupon code: sns10

And, a couple of additional special offers during the sale:

Anyone purchasing a 6 bottle multi-pack of Anabolic XT, in addition to the already discounted multi-pack price and 10% off coupon code can also select one of the following items for free:
  • Thermagize XT
  • VasoForce Rush
  • Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore
  • Muscle Addiction Recovery Fix
  • Xtreme Performance Gels CurcuPrime Gel
  • Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel
Anyone Purchasing a 12 bottle multi-pack of Anabolic XT, in addition to the already discounted multi-pack price and 10% off coupon code can also select 2 of the following items for free:
  • Thermagize XT
  • VasoForce Rush
  • Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore
  • Muscle Addiction Recovery Fix
  • Xtreme Performance Gels CurcuPrime Gel
  • Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel
You must, as in absolutely positively have to specify in your order notes which product(s) that you would like for free.
We generally ship orders out quickly and I cannot promise that we can add anything that isn't included on the order notes.

The reason for the above product choices is because they are all great products that I don't feel get nearly enough attention here on AM.

Side note: we normally never do promos crossing products from the different brands or with different brands and we probably won't again; this is an example of something I'm doing myself to be nice.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Multi-Pack Deals !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Recomp20 restock soon..?
As far as I know, it should be within the next couple of weeks.

I think and hope that the next ones due back in are Joint Support XT, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Recomp20, M-Test, Thermo Scorch, Anacyclus, XT, Cycle Assist, and PEAK02 caps.

But its almost never in exact order for various reasons - so that's just a best guess.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Joint support XT when will it be back in stock? Thanks in advance!
It should be one of the next ones to come back in stock.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am looking forward to trying the Phosphatidic Acid XT

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we have the Creatine HCI Powder back in stock and its now live for sale on the website.

I am waiting on images for the updated flavors, so that's why the pictures may be incorrect for a day or two, but I wanted to get it back live for sale for everyone.

The flavors are:
  • Lemon Lime
  • Pink Grapefruit
  • Watermelon Breeze

We are also offering a discounted 4 pack option for people that want to try all of the flavors that will save you 20.00, and that's before coupon codes.

For a limited time, you can use coupon code creatine10 to save an additional 10% off any of the individual flavors or it will save you an additional 12.00 off the already discounted multi-pack.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to let everyone know that we have the Creatine HCI Powder back in stock and its now live for sale on the website.

I am waiting on images for the updated flavors, so that's why the pictures may be incorrect for a day or two, but I wanted to get it back live for sale for everyone.

The flavors are:
  • Lemon Lime
  • Pink Grapefruit
  • Watermelon Breeze

We are also offering a discounted 4 pack option for people that want to try all of the flavors that will save you 20.00, and that's before coupon codes.

For a limited time, you can use coupon code creatine10 to save an additional 10% off any of the individual flavors or it will save you an additional 12.00 off the already discounted multi-pack.
Whatever you do folks, try the Pink Grapefruit! Now I’m kicking myself for not taking a chance on Watermelon Breeze! This is some solid flavoring, so I’m sure I would have liked that too (and I would not say I’m a big grapefruit or watermelon guy).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Could someone summarize the benefits of HCl vs monohydrate? Always used the latter
If you have no issues with Monohydrate, stay with it. It’s proven in studies & real life to work perfectly, & by far the most cost effective!

HCL is for us goobers who find ourselves getting the craps on maintenance doses of mono, or so bloated we can’t lift. I realized I was always getting a basketball gut in training and just feeling awful, often hitting the toilet extra. I soldiered on for probably a couple years, but it never resolved or improved. Cut out the mono and life became peachy again.