GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cissus, Stress & Sleep Assist - All back in stock @ DPS.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cissus, Stress & Sleep Assist - All back in stock @ DPS.
All of these are now back in stock at DPS:

Cissus XT caps
KSM-66 Caps
Sleep Assist XT
Stress & Anxiety Support - 60 veg caps
Stress & Anxiety Support - 120 veg caps
VASO6 - 30 veg caps
VASO6 - 120 veg caps

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
YAY!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just started using Cissus for the first time ???
oh wow .. hope it treats you well .. dont think i have met anyone who hates it lol

i love it my self .. dont know if you remember back in the pro hormone days there were co throwing cissus in with wet hormones bc it did so well for joints.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just started using Cissus for the first time ???
Cissus XT is great for joints but also especially for tendons and ligaments. It helps me a lot.

I hope that you'll like it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Phosphatidic Acid XT - 4 pack - Regular Price: 219.99 (175.99 coupon code: phosphatidicacidxt20 )
^^ This is the best deal you will most likely ever find comes to $44/shipped for a bottle .. remember this is a 30month supply not 24-25days which other companies provide and on top of it .. extra stuff.

You dont get this and gets sold out.. you will regret it.. trust me.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Cissus XT is great for joints but also especially for tendons and ligaments. It helps me a lot.

I hope that you'll like it.

He is excellent,

I used it with Helios for a blow in on a pahalange (contortion) and in 15 days Everything became correct again!.

I just finished my 1st box. I think I'm going to make a nice order for Christmas with new products.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never tried Phosphatidic Acid, so I guess it's time !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have never tried Phosphatidic Acid, so I guess it's time !!
I think you'll be very pleased with it. Phosphatidic Acid XT delivers a great dose of it + other great ingredients as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glycophase just came in stock today .. use code SUNNY15 to save more.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glycophase just came in stock today .. use code SUNNY15 to save more.

View attachment 227444

I'm sorry but that's not accurate on their part.

I'm not saying that they didn't find a bottle or two in their warehouse, but if they do have any for sale, that's what happened because it hasn't came back in stock for us yet to restock them.

I just wanted to make everyone aware.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sorry but that's not accurate on their part.

I'm not saying that they didn't find a bottle or two in their warehouse, but if they do have any for sale, that's what happened because it hasn't came back in stock for us yet to restock them.

I just wanted to make everyone aware.
ohh yeah they must have found some stash or something.

because it was out of stock and i monitor their "email me when available" for other users here and was alerted today that its back in stock

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
flex it nutrition is always fully stocked on the good shiit from SNS and they offer some really great pricing if you buy multiples and spend over $100. Outside of the big sales, it is my go-to for SNS and Evomuse
Agree great store and they have or will be accepting credit card payments ( non Cbd/thc )

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any codes for somewhere with inhibit p? Need some baaaad.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any codes for somewhere with inhibit p? Need some baaaad.
20% off at dps .. comes to $19/bottle

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can't ask for any better service than that !!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some Good FlexIT deals .. In stock items.

XGELS - Buy 2 or more for only 32.99 each with free shipping!

PA XT - Buy 2 or more for only 48.99 each.

Thermagize XT - Buy 2 or more for only 31.99 each

Anabolic XT - Buy 2 or more for only 36.99 each

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The Anabolic XT is a pre-sale deal. Says it should be in stock 12/12 lol I'd be careful with that because you could order AXT and then the rest of your order would be held back. Not sure what they would do in that case. But why bother with a pre-sale when you really are guessing when it will be in stock ready to ship. And what's also misleading, they say pre-sale but then it does say In Stock as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Anabolic XT is a pre-sale deal. Says it should be in stock 12/12 lol I'd be careful with that because you could order AXT and then the rest of your order would be held back. Not sure what they would do in that case. But why bother with a pre-sale when you really are guessing when it will be in stock ready to ship. And what's also misleading, they say pre-sale but then it does say In Stock as well.
I'm not a fan of pre-sales in general, but that's between Flexit and their customer base.

But the part about having it say in stock on his site is a website thing most likely; its most likely part of his website that if it doesn't show in stock there, then they wouldn't be able to buy it. He does clearly identify it as a presale, so I don't think his intent is to mislead anyone into thinking its actually in stock,. I think that's just the way his website is set up in that if its available to buy, it'll say in stock.

I think in this case, the reason for the presale with Anabolic XT is that with the amount of demand that he has had for it, he is likely trying to figure out how many to buy to supply that demand bc the second batch on it is likely to sell out even faster than the first.

Third and fourth batch run PO's are already in process, but inventory levels on things like Anabolic XT have to be scaled up by the run so its a process - and there are parts of that process that take time - like getting ingredients from branded ingredient companies, raw material testing, the product being ran, finished product testing, etc. No matter how we plan ahead, it takes time to get there.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I do, like BigGame said above though, want to make sure that people realize that Anabolic XT is not actually in stock there.

Its a presale from them and its available in sense of allowing customers to preorder it to make sure they get it, but it is not in stock there to ship at this time.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any idea on a Focus XT restock?
We're hoping to have some of the flavors start coming back in within in mid February and then flavors should be steadily coming back in stock and then hopefully we'll be adding new flavors.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
We're hoping to have some of the flavors start coming back in within in mid February and then flavors should be steadily coming back in stock and then hopefully we'll be adding new flavors.
Awesome!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I spoke with chris over at Flex .. and the page should be updated.

And yes can be annoying .. he did ensure me, that if something is on presale and no coupon code is used .. they can ship separately

i would still say always contact a supplement store to verify ... They are very helpful and always a pleasure to chat with and they always work with you.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I spoke with chris over at Flex .. and the page should be updated.

And yes can be annoying .. he did ensure me, that if something is on presale and no coupon code is used .. they can ship separately

i would still say always contact a supplement store to verify ... They are very helpful and always a pleasure to chat with and they always work with you.
He is a good guy and a great reseller. Been ordering various products from him for over a year without ever an issue. I hope there is no doubt or confusion that he is one of the good guys in this game

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He is a good guy and a great reseller. Been ordering various products from him for over a year without ever an issue. I hope there is no doubt or confusion that he is one of the good guys in this game
i agree, i know they werent getting a good customers base bc of not accepting Credit cards .. which i get it from a customer side of complaint .. bc not everyone will have various checking accounts to use for a certain use.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DPS update ... good deals.
flavors : watermelon breeze, pink grapefruit, lemon lime, blue rasp.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

sold out at most places .. they still have some left over ..use the cold while you can to save .. i know people love DPS .. this is just as good maybe $.05 more lol

raulob72

Awards
  • Established

sold out at most places .. they still have some left over ..use the cold while you can to save .. i know people love DPS .. this is just as good maybe $.05 more lol
Pulled the trigger, thanks!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just so everyone knows.. flexit now accepts CreditCards (Usa only)
Below are some deals .. dont know how thin is their stash ..so stock up esp on PAxt getting harder and harder to find.

Phosphatidic Acid XT 48.99 each if 2 or more.

Anabolic XT 47.99 each if 2 or more.

SuperSwole Caps 40.99 each if 2 or more.

StanoPlex 37.99 each if 2 or more.

Cycle Assist/PCT 47.99 each if 2 or more.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just so everyone knows.. flexit now accepts CreditCards (Usa only)
Below are some deals .. dont know how thin is their stash ..so stock up esp on PAxt getting harder and harder to find.

Phosphatidic Acid XT 48.99 each if 2 or more.

Anabolic XT 47.99 each if 2 or more.

SuperSwole Caps 40.99 each if 2 or more.

StanoPlex 37.99 each if 2 or more.

Cycle Assist/PCT 47.99 each if 2 or more.
I love FlexIT and he does insanely fast shipping too. He always has great stock on SNS and Evomuse and good pricing as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fadogia XT - 3 Bottles - Regular Price: 109.99; Sale Price with Coupon Code: 87.99 (save 22.00)
(Total savings of 31.98 with the multi-pack discount + coupon code)

Fadogia XT/Optimize-T Stack - Regular Price: 79.99; Sale Price with Coupon Code: 63.99 (save 16.00)
(Total savings of 25.99 with the multi-pack discount + coupon code)

Fadogia XT/Tongkat Ali Stack - Regular Price: 69.99; Sale Price with Coupon Code: 55.99 (save 14.00)
(Total savings of 23.99 with the multi-pack discount + coupon code)

For a limited time, save 20% off on Fadogia XT including already discounted Fadogia XT multi-packs and stacks.

Coupon code: fadogiaxt20
Coupon code valid until midnight EST Feb. 28th or while supplies last.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Nice, that is if you like saving money 💰

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DPS just listed in stock .. code=DPS10

CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT XT - $31.99

FADOGIA XT - $29.99

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got notification from flex it this morning.. alot of SNS stuff back in stock and at great prices

Buy 2 or more bottles of SNS (Serious Nutrition Solutions) Cardiovascular Support XT for only 31.99 each with free shipping!!
Buy 2 or more bottles of SNS (Serious Nutrition Solutions) Tongkat Ali XT for only 30.99 each.
Buy 2 or more bottles of SNS (Serious Nutrition Solutions) Phosphatidic Acid XT for only 49.99 each.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got notification from flex it this morning.. alot of SNS stuff back in stock and at great prices

Buy 2 or more bottles of SNS (Serious Nutrition Solutions) Cardiovascular Support XT for only 31.99 each with free shipping!!
Buy 2 or more bottles of SNS (Serious Nutrition Solutions) Tongkat Ali XT for only 30.99 each.
Buy 2 or more bottles of SNS (Serious Nutrition Solutions) Phosphatidic Acid XT for only 49.99 each.
Good Deals !

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm I’ve never seen/heard of Flexit but I just checked it out and it looks like they have some good deals on a lot of things I’d be interested in. People digging that site?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmmm I’ve never seen/heard of Flexit but I just checked it out and it looks like they have some good deals on a lot of things I’d be interested in. People digging that site?
Yep. It’s been around for a long time btw and I never heard anything bad about it. Ordered a number of times

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Yep. It’s been around for a long time btw and I never heard anything bad about it. Ordered a number of times
Cool, thanks for the feedback! Apparently I’m out of the loop.