GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm I’ve never seen/heard of Flexit but I just checked it out and it looks like they have some good deals on a lot of things I’d be interested in. People digging that site?
real old .. it wasnt as popular bc for a long time they didnt accept credit cards .. but 100% legit

and the customer service support is top notch

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hmmm I’ve never seen/heard of Flexit but I just checked it out and it looks like they have some good deals on a lot of things I’d be interested in. People digging that site?
Got an order out for delivery today!!! Sabroxy Xt, Noopept XT, and a heavily discounted expired product haha

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
On another note. Does anyone have experience with Sabroxy XT? I am hoping to use it while coming off caffeine to be refresh my tolerance.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On another note. Does anyone have experience with Sabroxy XT? I am hoping to use it while coming off caffeine to be refresh my tolerance.
its good stuff, great focus & motivation from it noticed.
Dont have to dose full 3 caps .. some just love it at 1 cap.\

Theres few people here who got this when it first came out ... might be able to find people here..

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you'll be very pleased with it, especially if you're looking for increased focus, motivation, and concentration.

Here is a thread that has a lot of good discussion on it:

Here's a link to the Sabroxy XT intro thread that also has a lot of discussion in it:

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you'll be very pleased with it, especially if you're looking for increased focus, motivation, and concentration.

Here is a thread that has a lot of good discussion on it:

Here's a link to the Sabroxy XT intro thread that also has a lot of discussion in it:

Hey Steve- I know you are busy. Not sure if you received my DM. If you can tack a look. Thanks!

That being said. I found Sabroxy at 1 cap with Focus XT was awesome and I'm looking at getting back on that!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey Steve- I know you are busy. Not sure if you received my DM. If you can tack a look. Thanks!

That being said. I found Sabroxy at 1 cap with Focus XT was awesome and I'm looking at getting back on that!
I'm really glad that you like that combination.

I haven't logged on here since Friday; I was replying to a couple threads real quick and will try to reply to all pm's this evening.

If you have my cell, you're welcome to text me if you want to. I never open pm screen until I can reply to all bc for some reason, once I open that page, I can't tell which ones are new and which ones aren't, so I try to wait until I can reply to all at once.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm really glad that you like that combination.

I haven't logged on here since Friday; I was replying to a couple threads real quick and will try to reply to all pm's this evening.

If you have my cell, you're welcome to text me if you want to. I never open pm screen until I can reply to all bc for some reason, once I open that page, I can't tell which ones are new and which ones aren't, so I try to wait until I can reply to all at once.
I completely understand. I just wanted to be sure you got it and nothing crazy happened! I'll just wait until you get to your messages. Nothing urgent. Just interested in the clumped up Focus XT. Thanks for the reply and great products!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I completely understand. I just wanted to be sure you got it and nothing crazy happened! I'll just wait until you get to your messages. Nothing urgent. Just interested in the clumped up Focus XT. Thanks for the reply and great products!
I have gone thru a few tubs of this and it still works great !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just got notifcation .. CEL MTEST is restocked back up at DPS so yall can add that beautiful stuff on your purchases.

Twinpack - $49.98

$27.99

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
just got notifcation .. CEL MTEST is restocked back up at DPS so yall can add that beautiful stuff on your purchases.

Twinpack - $49.98

$27.99
Never tried MTest and I feel silly at that twin pack price.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

shout to @dukes3577 for posting this .. just tried it, will work till tommorow midnight
sick deal but just a heads up for anyone that uses his site regularly, this deal doesn't combine with the discount codes, so depending on how much you buy, it may still be cheaper with the code

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sick deal but just a heads up for anyone that uses his site regularly, this deal doesn't combine with the discount codes, so depending on how much you buy, it may still be cheaper with the code
whats the code u usually use 10% ?
i think their 2+ items deals ends up being equal or about same

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[flexit10] - spend over 99.99 and get 10% off order with free shipping

[flexit15] - spend over 169.99 and get 15% off order with free shipping

[flexit20] - spend over 189.99 and get 20% off order with free shipping

keepin in mind i buy all my supps there so i usually am spending $2-300

for example if you have 4 recomp 20 in your cart but enough other stuff to reach the $189 and get 20% you are getting the 4 recomp at an even better price then you would if you just bought 4 recomps at the $29.99 price. That said, if you don't have enough items then the flash deal price is better...

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a deal no matter what !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
heads up flex it is running pre sale on paXT .. 3 day special deals.

Pre-Sale madness special!! Buy 3 or more for just 45.99 each delivered!! This is a 3 day special live now and will end on Saturday 4/29 @ midnight. We expect to be able to ship your order by this Friday 4/28/23.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pre-Sale special!! Buy 3 or more for just 44.99 each delivered!! This is a 2 day special live now and will end on Saturday 4/29 @ midnight. This deal is very limited and won't be offered for a long time after it expires. We expect to be able to ship your order by this Friday/Saturday 4/28 – 4/29/23

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DPS just listed anabolic XT and phosphatic acid XT back in stock

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cycle assist back in stock @ DPS ..great support supplement or just general health

1 - $23.99

Twinpack - $45.98

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Flex it running a great sale .. ending today save 25% when you spend $99.99 or more
MIX & MATCH
Use coupon code: [flash25]

**Deal ends tonight (5/12/23) @ midnight.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Flex it running a great sale .. ending today save 25% when you spend $99.99 or more
MIX & MATCH
Use coupon code: [flash25]

**Deal ends tonight (5/12/23) @ midnight.

He is running it again today, same code, ends 5/21 @midnight

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
flash25 is giving an error message saying minimum order is $199

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
flash25 is giving an error message saying minimum order is $199
yup it was only for 199.99 or more order

here is the notifcation i had gotten " Save 25% off on all orders when you spend 199.99 or more with coupon code: [flash25]. Coupon code is valid on everything but expired products "

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
those who like to shop at flex and missed it last time .. flash25 is back expiring fri 5/26 midnight

ex of sale : 3 months of stack for $70/month .. sweet deal.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 Day special – buy 2 or more for just 38.99 each delivered!! Ends 6/15/23

Buy 2 or more bottles of Muscle Addiction EpiAndro Lean for only 40.99 each with free shipping!! Discount will show up in shopping cart.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Also labor day sale extended till - 10th

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Someone help a brother out. Pepti-plex still on sale? Need the best line on a few things and the best deal around:

Pepti-plex
Blood pressure support XT (that's the one with Ameal-peptide?)
Maybe some more ThermoScorch (prob have about a week left)
Muscle Addiction Recovery Fix

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3 pack - coupon code peptiplex20
comes to $135.99

DPS twinpack - $95.99

-------------------
Blood pressure XT - $32/pop - Flex it has a same deal with 2 or more

-------------------
Thermo Scortch - $85 for 2

-------------------

If you do order pepti-plex from SNS website ..be sure to hit up @sns8778 he posted some nice deals and maybe can see if he can hook u up with BP XT & Thermo as well if you are buying 2 or more for each

• Buy a Pepti-Plex 3 pack, get a Free VasoForce Rush
With the purchase of a Pepti-Plex 4 pack, you will receive:
  • 1 Free Bottle of VasoForce Rush
  • 1 Free Bottle of Stress & Anxiety Support - 60 caps
Pepti-Plex 6 pack, you will receive:
  • 1 Free Bottle of Optimize-T
  • 1 Free Bottle of VasoForce Rush
  • 1 Free Bottle of the New Growth Factor XT (be the first to get your hands on it & get it before its even released)
Pepti-Plex 12 pack, you will receive:
  • 1 Free Bottle of Optimize-T
  • 1 Free Bottle of Stress & Anxiety Support - 60 caps
  • 2 Free Bottles of VasoForce Rush
  • 1 Free Bottle of the New Growth Factor XT (be the first to get your hands on it & get it before its even released)
@Segansational post #5 has all the prices and deals going on till oct 15th or while supplies last

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Someone help a brother out. Pepti-plex still on sale? Need the best line on a few things and the best deal around:

Pepti-plex
Blood pressure support XT (that's the one with Ameal-peptide?)
Maybe some more ThermoScorch (prob have about a week left)
Muscle Addiction Recovery Fix
Yes, Pepti-Plex is still on sale and the multi-pack and stack deals have some freebies included with them in addition to the discounts.

Yes, Blood Pressure Support XT is the one that has Amealpeptide + a lot more.

You're welcome to pm me and I'll be glad to try to help you out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MORE DPS SALES

you can mix and match .. that $75+ order gives some great discounts .. you have to add it to cart to see it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some good deals on expired products .. i plan to pick up 4 bottles of thermagize ..ill give u guys a head start lol

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Some good deals on expired products .. i plan to pick up 4 bottles of thermagize ..ill give u guys a head start lol

View attachment 239874

View attachment 239875
Just got 2 bottles

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How old is too old for these products?
i dont know how to answer that bro .. all i can tell is from my experience and people i know have taken SNS/CEL products i think ive taken 5-10 years expiry and when i ran it .. got the same results

im talking about old agmatine caps and focus XT tubs ( very easy to tell just as effective )

also keep in mind when these big co warehouses .. they store the stuff properly too, it just yeah gets hard to move the old batches bc some people get hung up on exp/batches .. which i totally understand it