SNS sabroxy xt my thoughts and Why it’s unique!

NattyJuicer

Awards
I have been using sabroxy for about 2 weeks now here is why this is an essential supplement for the

Unmotivated
procrastinators
Less productive
Sometimes we don’t feel like doing stuff even if we want to, or at least that’s how I feel sometimes and that’s why I love sns sabroxy and here is my thoughts!
Overall :
How it works for me it mutes the voice that tells me no it’s ok u r tired no need to go to the gym just stay n chill with family Or u had a long day today do this task tomorrow.
It lowers the volume or shuts it down depends on the dose! Which is amazing
I find myself going longer at the gym and not quitting my gym session as early as I would.

At 300 mg:
It lowers the volume of the voice that tells me to wait or I don’t need to do productive things.
At 600 mg:
That’s my sweet spot n where it shines it shuts the voice down and give me more focus I feel it a lot more than 300 mg which is subtle.
At 300 x2 doses :
Didn’t notice effects like the 600 mg at once.

All in all this is my new fav supp when it comes to focus
Productivity
Mental clarity
And it’s cheap , much better than the feeling I get from stims , stims not even close.
I hope this makes sense as the effects of sabroxy is different than other things I used before
Stims etc.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for sharing your thoughts/reviews.

I just started this along with MA recovery Fix .. so only 2 days in.

I am starting out 2 caps - 1 early in the morning w/ my pre workout sups on workout days.

2nd dose at night - before bedtime ( just a convient dose timing for me .. i would love to take the 2nd dose about 6-8 hrs after the 1st one. )

tagging @sns8778

NattyJuicer

Awards
Thank you for sharing your thoughts/reviews.

I just started this along with MA recovery Fix .. so only 2 days in.

I am starting out 2 caps - 1 early in the morning w/ my pre workout sups on workout days.

2nd dose at night - before bedtime ( just a convient dose timing for me .. i would love to take the 2nd dose about 6-8 hrs after the 1st one. )

tagging @sns8778
Try 600 mg at once most likely u will notice the difference
300mg was subtle for me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try 600 mg at once most likely u will notice the difference
300mg was subtle for me.
Yup thats my plan starting monday .. 600mg in morning and other 300mg later in the evening.

NattyJuicer

Awards
I like it at 300mg. I haven’t gone above 450mg maybe I should try 600mg!
I can tell the difference honestly like u know when something kick in and YOU can tell it’s kicking in ?
When I took it I didn’t expect anything as I didn’t know what to expect thought would just have mental clarity etc
But I didn’t expect it to mute negative or thoughts that makes me not wanna be productive , as my issue was is I wanna take care of some things but I’m like I’ll doit later or I’m not feeling like it today.
So that was awesome
Yup thats my plan starting monday .. 600mg in morning and other 300mg later in the evening.
oh 900 mg I might play with that !
Not sure but I’ll see

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can tell the difference honestly like u know when something kick in and YOU can tell it’s kicking in ?
When I took it I didn’t expect anything as I didn’t know what to expect thought would just have mental clarity etc
But I didn’t expect it to mute negative or thoughts that makes me not wanna be productive , as my issue was is I wanna take care of some things but I’m like I’ll doit later or I’m not feeling like it today.
So that was awesome

oh 900 mg I might play with that !
Not sure but I’ll see

oh yea i know what you mean and thats such an awesome thing to hear

i love nootropics and love that something will shut off things and can focus on something.

Im gonna try it over the weekend and try to pick up a book lol .. im horrible at reading but really want to make an attempt to read a book a month.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still haven't tried 600mg at once. I love 300mg, but maybe I'll give it a try tomorrow. (y)
how do you like the 300mg ? spreading it out 3x or 2x a day ?

yeah very intrigued by 600mg as @NattyJuicer is doing ..report back :) maybe ill do sunday on off day and clean the house lol

NattyJuicer

Awards
Still haven't tried 600mg at once. I love 300mg, but maybe I'll give it a try tomorrow. (y)
I really hope y’all get the same effects as mine with 600 mg as that was noticeable and it’s hard to get most natural supps to have noticeable effects! Most are subtle or build over time !

NattyJuicer

Awards

yeah very intrigued by 600mg as @NattyJuicer is doing ..report back :) maybe ill do sunday on off day and clean the house lol
Funny you mention cleaning lol I found myself pick up the mess around the house.

I’m interested in seeing the results with reading that’s a hard one lol!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been doing 1 cap upon waking myself and then sometimes a second capsule later in the day.

I'm planning on taking a rare day off work tomorrow to try to clean up my house. It's ironic that GQ mentioned that too haha. But since my accident, I haven't been able to walk and move laterally well enough to organize or arrange things and its become super cluttered and I plan on working on it tomorrow so I'm going to try 600 mg. before getting started.

I wanted to also say thank you for posting this review. I'm so glad that its helping you.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

haha lets all do it this sunday before football kickoff lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

NattyJuicer

Awards
Hahaha y’all silly !
@sns8778 it is truly unique ingredient as I haven’t tried anything like this before I have taken stuff for focus energy mental clarity etc
But not anything that can mute that negative and unmotivated voice that tells u
Hey just chill no need or do this tomorrow as long as u have the will to do something the mental obstacles ( the voice ) will be on mute .
Which why I had to point this out

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like you have ADHD lol
I know for sure that I do, and having ADD/ADHD and anxiety can certainly make a persons mind a jumbled mess.

It's great to hear that Sabroxy XT is helping him and I'm enjoying it myself as well.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I know for sure that I do, and having ADD/ADHD and anxiety can certainly make a persons mind a jumbled mess.

It's great to hear that Sabroxy XT is helping him and I'm enjoying it myself as well.
I think its a great alternative to amphetamines. The only problem with ADHD is that some dont produce enough dopamine and need dopamine releasers/reuptake inhibitors like adderall. While the lucky ones produce enough but too much gets reabsorbed, so a reuptake inhibitor like sabroxy/modafinil/ritalin is all they need.

NattyJuicer

Awards
The thing is I wasn’t like this when I was younger !!
So I just developed ADHD🤔

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
The thing is I wasn’t like this when I was younger !!
So I just developed ADHD🤔
ADHD can be pretty complicated, I don't know your age. Not everyone shows the same symptoms, others are more severe and get diagnosed as children. I've seen many people go undiagnosed until theyre 30. Some people have amazing coping mechanisms. Others abuse caffeine. Yours might just be mild enough to get by that you didn't notice( or youre just lazy now haha).
But it always comes down to lack of dopamine in the prefrontal cortex. You want to do things but just cant find the drive to do them. You want to read a textbook but cant absorb the information(bad short term memory)

Didnt mean to diagnose you haha, but those are common adhd side effects. You may not have it, it could be anything. Anxiety, depression and adhd can all be connected in some way.

NattyJuicer

Awards
ADHD can be pretty complicated, I don't know your age. Not everyone shows the same symptoms, others are more severe and get diagnosed as children. I've seen many people go undiagnosed until theyre 30. Some people have amazing coping mechanisms. Others abuse caffeine. Yours might just be mild enough to get by that you didn't notice( or youre just lazy now haha).
But it always comes down to lack of dopamine in the prefrontal cortex. You want to do things but just cant find the drive to do them. You want to read a textbook but cant absorb the information(bad short term memory)

Didnt mean to diagnose you haha, but those are common adhd side effects. You may not have it, it could be anything. Anxiety, depression and adhd can all be connected in some way.
Well I just might , cos it’s not that I’m lazy n don’t want to.
It’s I want and want to do a lot just can’t get the drive like u said!
I thought I was just burnt out !
Hmm I’m glad that I found sabroxy cos it sure helps me a lot

Last edited:

NattyJuicer

Awards
How’s that 600 mg treating y’all on cleaning day haha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How’s that 600 mg treating y’all on cleaning day haha
I did quite well .. bills had a bye week so just had random football games in the BG .. cleaned the whole apartment.

My amazon package came, usually im like ill do it next day .. next day comes .. ill do it later .. but was motivated and zoned in to do stuff and getting it out of the way ..so got it all done .. put together my coffee cabinet and organized the kitchen too lol

NattyJuicer

Awards
I did quite well .. bills had a bye week so just had random football games in the BG .. cleaned the whole apartment.

My amazon package came, usually im like ill do it next day .. next day comes .. ill do it later .. but was motivated and zoned in to do stuff and getting it out of the way ..so got it all done .. put together my coffee cabinet and organized the kitchen too lol

View attachment 223781
Helll yeahhh haha
So u say 600 mg is where it’s at ?

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just picked up a bottle of Sabroxy too. I’VW suffered from ADHD my whole life and abused caffeine to compensate so this sounded like a great product to try. It is supposed to benefit breathing and complexion too, both things I could use help with.

I need to run it for a little while to rule out the placebo effects of taking anything new. I’ve only had 3 days where I dosed 300mg, today bing the third day.

I popped the second dose yesterday on a Sunday morning and I’m glad that I did. A minor family situation came up and I ended up having to watch my kids and my brother in law’s, all day instead of relax and watch football. It was 5 kids total ages 2-7 at Daddy Day Care all day! It went a lot better than it has in the past, I just felt calm and present rather than pissed and overwhelmed. I guess I got a little creative too, I made up some throwing game that kept them busy by themselves for a little while too.

NattyJuicer

Awards
I just picked up a bottle of Sabroxy too. I’VW suffered from ADHD my whole life and abused caffeine to compensate so this sounded like a great product to try. It is supposed to benefit breathing and complexion too, both things I could use help with.

I need to run it for a little while to rule out the placebo effects of taking anything new. I’ve only had 3 days where I dosed 300mg, today bing the third day.

I popped the second dose yesterday on a Sunday morning and I’m glad that I did. A minor family situation came up and I ended up having to watch my kids and my brother in law’s, all day instead of relax and watch football. It was 5 kids total ages 2-7 at Daddy Day Care all day! It went a lot better than it has in the past, I just felt calm and present rather than pissed and overwhelmed. I guess I got a little creative too, I made up some throwing game that kept them busy by themselves for a little while too.
Bro wait till u try 600 mg
This supplement is a game changer for me I didn’t even know that I possibly could be having adhd.
And honest truth to god I had no idea what to expect from this as I tried many stims supps etc to help with energy .
This right here tho is a whole different way of feeling compared to what I’m used to from stims etc .
Let’s just say I’m thankful to find this

josun

Awards
  • Established

Did any of your kids inherent your adhd? I’m scared to have kids for this reason.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to post this bc its a copy and paste of something I had written about ADD/ADHD in another thread, so its a bit out of context for this thread but it does provide some information that I hope will be useful to the conversation:

ADD/ADHD is definitely a very real medical condition.

Like many medical conditions, there are hereditary factors, but there are also a lot of people that are affected by it that do not have any family history of it.

In regard to what you said about some people thinking that it’s a coping mechanism instead of an actual medical condition, it’s important to note the distinction between ADD/ADHD as a medical condition versus someone exhibiting symptoms of ADD/ADHD type behavior. Think about it like this – you may be bummed out or depressed without suffering from depression or you may exhibit symptoms of OCD in limited circumstances or under stressful situations without having OCD.

I do also think that ADD/ADHD is sometimes over-diagnosed and used as a catchall but some mental health professionals that don’t want (or aren’t allowed to by parents) to by parents look further into things to find out other possible disorders or causes; and also sometimes unfortunately used by parents as an excuse for not properly teaching, working with, or disciplining their children.

For those with legitimate ADD/ADHD, it can range from a mild annoyance to completely debilitating and making one feel that it completely controls their lives.

People do not out grow ADD/ADHD, they learn coping mechanisms to help them cope with or overcome it, but it always has the potential to be there. Some people with mild cases may lead a ‘normal’ life with it rarely if ever causing them problems as adults. Others may struggle with it their entire lives and the intensity of symptoms may be exasperated by things like stress, anxiety, being overwhelmed, etc., to the point where it may be emotionally and mentally crippling to them for large periods of their lives.

Adult ADD/ADHD:
In adult ADD/ADHD, the hyperactivity part is often less than that in children; and sometimes it can be the reverse in that because of the emotional chaos caused by the condition, some adults are actually more fatigued and tired all the time and never hyper at all.

For many adults with ADD/ADHD, they will struggle with feelings very similar to anxiety and may struggle with impulsiveness, restlessness, difficulty paying attention, etc. And for many, as they get older, there is strong indications that it may start to affect their memory – think of it as brain overload and their brain reaching a point where they just can’t process all the thoughts racing through it anymore and it affecting both short term and long-term memory and recall.

Late-Onset ADD/ADHD:
It used to be thought that a person had to have ADD/ADHD as a child to have it as an adult, but that is not true. There are some studies that show something called – late-onset ADHD – and its been found that there is an estimated 2.5% to 10.7% of cases where the symptoms of ADHD did not show up until adolescence or adulthood. These studies also indicate that many adult ADHD cases, as high as 67.5% to 90% of severe cases, do not experience the onset symptoms in childhood.

I think that the prevalence of late-onset ADHD is influenced by several factors:
  • That it is true that a lot of cases don’t occur until later in life.
  • That in some cases that are milder, the symptoms aren’t diagnosed as children but are there, and the child may intentionally or unintentionally find ways to cope with them, maybe without even realizing it. And then something happens later in life to bring it to the forefront.
  • That a big thing now in our lives in general is overstimulation – we just have more things to do and more things to get distracted with and more things to be stressed about – so these triggers bring it out more in adults now.
I hope that all of this makes sense the way I explained it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I'm glad to hear that you're liking it so far and I hope that everything is alright with your family and family situation.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me it’s day and night bro ! No bullshittt
yeah i think so as well for me too .. i might save the 2 caps at once for weekends or when needed ? other times i am just dosing it with AnabolicXT 1 cap .. so 600mg daily split up

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm glad to hear that you're liking it so far and I hope that everything is alright with your family and family situation.
It’s all good, it was more of an inconvenience to my planned football watching than an emergency.

As I’m typing this out, it occurred to me that this is live evidence of the sabroxy working for me. I’ve posted more on this site today than I have in months. It just feels easier for me to access and articulate my thoughts today while balancing the typical family and work loads.

I’m glad to see you getting back to normal after your accident. Thanks again for all the knowledge and awesome products you share.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did any of your kids inherent your adhd? I’m scared to have kids for this reason.
I think it would be too soon to tell, a lot of ADHD behavior symptoms would pretty much be normal behavior for kids 5 and under.

But that being said, I don’t think they inherited it from me. They can show levels of focus and discipline that I still can’t achieve in my 40’s.

It’s also not a condition that I think should hold anyone back from being a parent. My cousin has MS and the doctors told her to think long and hard before trying to start a family, but I don’t think of ADHD that way. Becoming a father and having a son is probably the greatest thing that ever happened to me.

NattyJuicer

Awards
I wanted to post this bc its a copy and paste of something I had written about ADD/ADHD in another thread, so its a bit out of context for this thread but it does provide some information that I hope will be useful to the conversation:

ADD/ADHD is definitely a very real medical condition.

Like many medical conditions, there are hereditary factors, but there are also a lot of people that are affected by it that do not have any family history of it.

In regard to what you said about some people thinking that it’s a coping mechanism instead of an actual medical condition, it’s important to note the distinction between ADD/ADHD as a medical condition versus someone exhibiting symptoms of ADD/ADHD type behavior. Think about it like this – you may be bummed out or depressed without suffering from depression or you may exhibit symptoms of OCD in limited circumstances or under stressful situations without having OCD.

I do also think that ADD/ADHD is sometimes over-diagnosed and used as a catchall but some mental health professionals that don’t want (or aren’t allowed to by parents) to by parents look further into things to find out other possible disorders or causes; and also sometimes unfortunately used by parents as an excuse for not properly teaching, working with, or disciplining their children.

For those with legitimate ADD/ADHD, it can range from a mild annoyance to completely debilitating and making one feel that it completely controls their lives.

People do not out grow ADD/ADHD, they learn coping mechanisms to help them cope with or overcome it, but it always has the potential to be there. Some people with mild cases may lead a ‘normal’ life with it rarely if ever causing them problems as adults. Others may struggle with it their entire lives and the intensity of symptoms may be exasperated by things like stress, anxiety, being overwhelmed, etc., to the point where it may be emotionally and mentally crippling to them for large periods of their lives.

Adult ADD/ADHD:
In adult ADD/ADHD, the hyperactivity part is often less than that in children; and sometimes it can be the reverse in that because of the emotional chaos caused by the condition, some adults are actually more fatigued and tired all the time and never hyper at all.

For many adults with ADD/ADHD, they will struggle with feelings very similar to anxiety and may struggle with impulsiveness, restlessness, difficulty paying attention, etc. And for many, as they get older, there is strong indications that it may start to affect their memory – think of it as brain overload and their brain reaching a point where they just can’t process all the thoughts racing through it anymore and it affecting both short term and long-term memory and recall.

Late-Onset ADD/ADHD:
It used to be thought that a person had to have ADD/ADHD as a child to have it as an adult, but that is not true. There are some studies that show something called – late-onset ADHD – and its been found that there is an estimated 2.5% to 10.7% of cases where the symptoms of ADHD did not show up until adolescence or adulthood. These studies also indicate that many adult ADHD cases, as high as 67.5% to 90% of severe cases, do not experience the onset symptoms in childhood.

I think that the prevalence of late-onset ADHD is influenced by several factors:
  • That it is true that a lot of cases don’t occur until later in life.
  • That in some cases that are milder, the symptoms aren’t diagnosed as children but are there, and the child may intentionally or unintentionally find ways to cope with them, maybe without even realizing it. And then something happens later in life to bring it to the forefront.
  • That a big thing now in our lives in general is overstimulation – we just have more things to do and more things to get distracted with and more things to be stressed about – so these triggers bring it out more in adults now.
I hope that all of this makes sense the way I explained it.
I can speak for a lot of people when I say thank you so much for your knowledge and all the great product and pricing your company make, definitely not a money grab bullshit company .
Thanks again

NattyJuicer

Awards
yeah i think so as well for me too .. i might save the 2 caps at once for weekends or when needed ? other times i am just dosing it with AnabolicXT 1 cap .. so 600mg daily split up
I’m using this daily now bro
My day to day activity have changed from laying down in bed and not wanting to take care of things when I have free time to much more active
And my workouts have been phenomenal compared to pre sabroxy .
My next order I’ll be loading up !

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m using this daily now bro
My day to day activity have changed from laying down in bed and not wanting to take care of things when I have free time to much more active
And my workouts have been phenomenal compared to pre sabroxy .
My next order I’ll be loading up !
Nice .. glad you have found a home run hitter .. nothing like it.

I love it pre as well .. ill try 600mg pre too sometimes.

NattyJuicer

Awards
Nice .. glad you have found a home run hitter .. nothing like it.

I love it pre as well .. ill try 600mg pre too sometimes.
You will be dialed in!
I really don’t want to overhype this but this **** works!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it would be too soon to tell, a lot of ADHD behavior symptoms would pretty much be normal behavior for kids 5 and under.

But that being said, I don’t think they inherited it from me. They can show levels of focus and discipline that I still can’t achieve in my 40’s.

It’s also not a condition that I think should hold anyone back from being a parent. My cousin has MS and the doctors told her to think long and hard before trying to start a family, but I don’t think of ADHD that way. Becoming a father and having a son is probably the greatest thing that ever happened to me.
I commend you for that post and completely agree. I posted a long post on this above that I had copied and pasted from another thread in my reply to it being hereditary, the different types, etc.

I think that having children is a very important choice and life decision and one in which everyone should make the decision that is best for them, but I wanted to second that as someone with a has a special needs child, that ADD/ADHD or the fear of it wouldn't be a deciding factor in that decision for me.

I don't discuss my personal life on here very much, but I never wanted children because of the number of hours I work and the number of hours I've volunteered outside of work in my adult life. I thought that my lack of time would be unfair to bring a child into this world, and I have no biological children of my own.

However, as part of the type of volunteer work I was doing at the time many years ago, I was very blessed to have met a very special, special needs child that I worked with for over a year and when their family gave them up, I adopted them.

I'm a very proud single dad to a wonderful special needs daughter and I don't think that her condition defines her at all, it makes her unique and it makes her special.

That's one of the reasons that I'm a very private person and don't do a lot of the more lifestyle type videos that some supplement company owners like to do to promote their companies now days - because I love supplements and I love helping people, but I love my daughter and my home, office, and lifestyle is largely set up around her. So instead of a video showing some elaborate office with a nice desk and designer furniture, what you'd really be seeing is her artwork on the walls and stuffed animals and things (which she loves) all over the place. And instead of seeing some pimped out cool house with a home gym setup or something like that, you'd see a home that looks like it got invaded by stuffed animals and Disney princesses and where she loves Halloween so much that we leave our decorations up until she decides to take them down haha.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You will be dialed in!
I really don’t want to overhype this but this **** works!
so i did try the 600mg w/ my preworkout ( 6 caps of anabolic XT )

although very hard to say since Axt has gotten me focused in very much during workouts ..i def do feel that 600mg helped today .. finished my usual back workout and did the extra 50 sits ups and ran 300 yards on the football field. ( i usually save the running for the weekend .. but was in a mood to superset lol )

so yeah ill attribute a lil to 600mg dose of sabroxy too lol.. few times will def lmk as well.

NattyJuicer

Awards
so i did try the 600mg w/ my preworkout ( 6 caps of anabolic XT )

although very hard to say since Axt has gotten me focused in very much during workouts ..i def do feel that 600mg helped today .. finished my usual back workout and did the extra 50 sits ups and ran 300 yards on the football field. ( i usually save the running for the weekend .. but was in a mood to superset lol )

so yeah ill attribute a lil to 600mg dose of sabroxy too lol.. few times will def lmk as well.
nice!
I have yet to start my anabolic xt, waiting to be on regular schedule , seems like I should be good on that soon !
I’m not using any supplements right now but sabroxy daily so I know for a FACT it’s sabroxy !