sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that Sabroxy XT is back in stock.

To celebrate save 10% off on Sabroxy XT and the Sabroxy XT - 3 pack from now thru March 31st:

Coupon Code: backinstock10
Thru: Midnight March 31st or while supplies last

Sabroxy XT:
- Regular Price: 39.99
- Price with Coupon Code: 35.99 (save 4.00)

Sabroxy XT - 3 Pack:
- Regular Price: 109.99 (save 9.98)
- Price with Coupon Code: 98.99 (save an additional 11.00 for a total savings of 20.98)

Sabroxy XT print (90caps) (RENDERING) FRONT.png
Sabroxy XT print (90caps) (SUPP FACTS).png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we just got Recomp20 back in stock.

We expect this to sell out pretty quickly and a lot of people have asked about using Recomp20 long term and have asked us to do a 6 bottle and 12 bottle multi-pack deal on them.

For a limited time, save 10% off Recomp20 including Recomp20 multi-packs.

Expires: Midnight EST March 31st

Recomp20
- Price with Coupon Code: 35.99

Recomp20 - 3 Bottles
- Price with Coupon Code: 98.99 (save an additional 11.00 for a total savings of 20.98)

Recomp20 - 6 Bottles
- Regular Price: 199.99 (save 39.95)
- Price with Coupon Code: 179.99 (save an additional 20.00 for a total savings of 59.95)

Recomp20 - 12 Bottles
- Regular Price: 379.99 (save 99.89)
- Price with Coupon Code: 341.99 (save an additional 38.00 for a total savings of 137.89)

Additional Bonus:

Buy a Recomp20 - 6 Bottle Multi-Pack
- get a Free Muscle Addiction Recovery Fix or XPG CurcuPrime Gel.
(Indicate your choice on your order notes)

Buy a Recomp20 - 12 Bottle Multi-Pack - get a Free Muscle Addiction Recovery Fix & XPG CurcuPrime Gel or Ursa-Gel.
(Indicate your choice on your order notes)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anacyclus XT is Back in Stock!

Introducing the New 6 Bottle and 12 Bottle Anacyclus XT Multi-Packs at Discounted Pricing

To celebrate, save 10% off thru Midnight March 31st EST!

Anacyclus XT:
- Regular Price: 36.99
- Price with Coupon Code: 33.29

Anacyclus XT - 2 Pack:
- Regular Price: 69.99 (save 3.99)
- Price with Coupon Code: 62.99 (save an additional 7.00 for a total savings of 10.99)

Anacyclus XT - 3 Pack:
- Regular Price: 99.99 (Save 10.98)
- Price with Coupon Code: 89.99 (Save an additional 10.00 for a total savings of 20.98)

Anacyclus XT - 6 Bottles:
- Regular Price: 189.99 (save 31.95)
- Price with Coupon Code: 170.99 (save an additional 19.00 for a total savings of 50.95)
- As a added bonus, get a FREE bottle of XPG Ursa-Gel or CurcuPrime Gel (please include on order notes)

Anacyclus XT - 12 Bottles:
- Regular Price: 349.99 (save 93.89)
- Price with Coupon Code: 314.99 (save an additional 35.00 for a total savings of 128.89)
- As a added bonus, get a FREE bottle of XPG Ursa-Gel AND CurcuPrime Gel (please include on order notes)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And the deals just keep on coming!!

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just tried ordering and the shipping isn't the 5.99 or free selection.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure @sns8778 will get this fixed quickly !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Really i just tried it and shows up for me on every order .. since you mentioned "free selection" i assume you are trying to get 6 or 12 pack that should give you free USA shipping any orders over $75.

As for free product .. on next screen you will see "order notes" ( attached a image below )
if its 6 Bottles - put XPG Ursa-Gel or CurcuPrime Gel
if its 12 Bottles - put XPG Ursa-Gel AND CurcuPrime Gel

Attachments

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone else having payment problems when trying to use Sezzle? It won't take me to the sezzle verification and then this error comes up.

Attachments

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone else having payment problems when trying to use Sezzle? It won't take me to the sezzle verification and then this error comes up.
I havent used sezzle or i am unfamiliar with it .. i am getting the same error when i try sezzle.

When you select that option, after filling your information does it take you log in page after wards ?

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I havent used sezzle or i am unfamiliar with it .. i am getting the same error when i try sezzle.

When you select that option, after filling your information does it take you log in page after wards ?
No it doesn't take me to login I stay on the billing details checkout page just with that error message.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No it doesn't take me to login I stay on the billing details checkout page just with that error message.
sorry i meant like have you used it before ?
like after filling out the billing info and picking sezzle .. was it taking u before to a log in page ?

yeah seems like an error where it doesnt accept the first and last name

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
sorry i meant like have you used it before ?
like after filling out the billing info and picking sezzle .. was it taking u before to a log in page ?

yeah seems like an error where it doesnt accept the first and last name
Yeah it's weird I haven't used sezzle on sns before but have in other places. I also just placed an order with sns with my cc earlier this week with no issues. I don't know.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hopefully the recomp doesn't sell out I'm trying to get a stack to help with a contest prep.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hopefully the recomp doesn't sell out I'm trying to get a stack to help with a contest prep.

ill ping the boss .. maybe message @sns8778 let him know what your looking to get i dont know if he can put it aside for u .. they do sell out fast

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I figured it out...the auto fill didn't put in my state and left it blank.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to let everyone know that we just received Joint Support XT back in stock.

I set up a discussion thread for it and set up some discounted multi-packs, a coupon code, and a couple other special offers.

SNS Joint Support XT Thread:

SNS Joint Support XT:

View attachment 229150View attachment 229151
Do you have any multi-bottle discount on Joint Support XT?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I figured it out...the auto fill didn't put in my state and left it blank.
woohoo perfect, yeah im in NY and was working for me .. i know sometimes we miss the silliest thing .. glad it worked and thanks for the support.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you have any multi-bottle discount on Joint Support XT?
@ELROCK
There's 3, 6 and 12 pack discounts available

3 Pack

6 Pack

12 Pack

use code : jointsupportxt15 for additional savings

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@ELROCK
There's 3, 6 and 12 pack discounts available

3 Pack

6 Pack

12 Pack

use code : jointsupportxt15 for additional savings
Idk how I missed it on the site smh

Thanks man!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Idk how I missed it on the site smh

Thanks man!
ofcourse np .. i think sns forgot to take that coupon code down lol .. shhh our secret

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Yeah it's weird I haven't used sezzle on sns before but have in other places. I also just placed an order with sns with my cc earlier this week with no issues. I don't know.
The problem is on Sezzle’s end, not ours. It used to work fine and then it stopped. 2 trouble tickets to Sezzle got ignored. The last ticket, they blamed the web platform - we use WooCommerce which they work with and it had worked fine until it stopped. I paid over 500 total to our web company trying to figure it out and they confirm it’s on Sezzles end.

We are doing some website updates over the next month. Then we will try it again. If that doesn’t work, going to drop them and go with a different one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For domestic shipping, it always defaults to free or flat rate shipping. Then gives additional options.

If anyone ever experiences it not, check the address info you entered or your device auto filled.

I'm sure @sns8778 will get this fixed quickly !!
Thanks. But there’s nothing to fix on this one. I’m glad he got it figured out. His auto fill skipped some address info.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The problem is on Sezzle’s end, not ours. It used to work fine and then it stopped. 2 trouble tickets to Sezzle got ignored. The last ticket, they blamed the web platform - we use WooCommerce which they work with and it had worked fine until it stopped. I paid over 500 total to our web company trying to figure it out and they confirm it’s on Sezzles end.

We are doing some website updates over the next month. Then we will try it again. If that doesn’t work, going to drop them and go with a different one.
Went ahead with the regular checkout. Well worth it as I know Recomp is going to sell out quick. My wife can be mad at my spending later haha.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Went ahead with the regular checkout. Well worth it as I know Recomp is going to sell out quick. My wife can be mad at my spending later haha.
tell your wife u need them or your scared she will leave u, bc without them u will get fat lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M Test still on track to ship out soon?
To the best of my knowledge.

This is why I hate giving ETA's - because I can only convey the ones that are given to me, and we had been expecting this to ship to us for 2 weeks now. We're hoping this week. I'll update the thread when I know for sure that its on its way.

Killakuv88

Awards
To the best of my knowledge.

This is why I hate giving ETA's - because I can only convey the ones that are given to me, and we had been expecting this to ship to us for 2 weeks now. We're hoping this week. I'll update the thread when I know for sure that its on its way.
Thanks, Steve!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any word on when Blood Pressure Support XT will be back in stock?
I'm hoping within a month. Some of the branded ingredients went awhile without being available. All of them are in now and it should be in process now. There are several things ahead of it.

I use this daily and I'm on my last bottle so I promise this is an absolute priority for me haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M-Test and Muscle Addiction Eradicate-E are in transit to us now so they should be available beginning to middle of the week, depending on when they arrive.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
eta on AnabolicXt ?
We hope to have it back in stock within the next couple of weeks.

CEL M-Test and Muscle Addiction Eradicate-E just arrived back in stock today. (will get back available on site tonight)

The next 5 that we hope to have in over the next couple weeks are Phosphatidic Acid XT, Anabolic XT, Inhibit-E, Cycle Assist, and Thermo Scorch.

wildman5427

Awards
We hope to have it back in stock within the next couple of weeks.

CEL M-Test and Muscle Addiction Eradicate-E just arrived back in stock today. (will get back available on site tonight)

The next 5 that we hope to have in over the next couple weeks are Phosphatidic Acid XT, Anabolic XT, Inhibit-E, Cycle Assist, and Thermo Scorch.
Will DPS be restocking M-Test with this shipment?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, they will have some shipping out to them tomorrow so they'll have it back in stock probably Thursday/Friday.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that Eradicate-E is now back in stock.

For a limited time, you can use coupon code backinstock10 to save an extra 10% off.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M-Test - Back in Stock:

I wanted to let everyone know that M-Test is now back in stock.

For a limited time, save an extra 10% off with coupon code: backinstock10

Also, we have been asked a lot to create a 6 bottle and 12 bottle discounted multi-packs, so those are now live as well.

M-Test
- Price with Coupon Code: 35.99

M-Test - 3 Bottles - Full 3 Month Supply
- Price with Coupon Code: 98.99 (save an additional 11.00 for a total savings of 21.97)

M-Test - 6 Bottles - Full 6 Month Supply
- Regular Price: 209.99 (save 29.95)
- Price with Coupon Code: 188.99 (save an additional 21.00 for a total savings of 20.95)

M-Test - 12 Bottles - Full 12 Month Supply
- Regular Price: 399.99 (save 79.89)
- Price with Coupon Code: 359.99 (save an additional 40.00 for a total savings of 119.89)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love those Multi Pack Deals !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@wildman5427 they are stocked up at DPS

Multipack deal

wildman5427

Awards
@wildman5427 they are stocked up at DPS

Multipack deal
Just ordered. Thanks!! Been using MTEST with Anabolic Effect for a few weeks and feel great. Would you recommend a different stacking supplement with MTEST?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered. Thanks!! Been using MTEST with Anabolic Effect for a few weeks and feel great. Would you recommend a different stacking supplement with MTEST?
def .. this was a first stack i tried when it came out and loved it .. I stayed on AE around 8 months and was pretty amazed by it and continue to rotate other supplements on top of it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that's a great stack.

Most people run Anabolic Effect for 12 to 16 weeks or more.

Were you looking to add something else to it? If so, Anabolic XT &/or Cloma-Plex or Optimize-T would be great options.