Sns Bulbine Questions.

AmazingAJ

Awards
So i have low t and doc wont give me anything. What asurprise. What is Bulbine? Is it any good. Can i stack with DAA and Erase? How many caps would i need a day? Im 5ft6 149

shirt

Awards
What was his reason for not giving you anything? I have no idea what bulbine does, for that matter.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
So i have low t and doc wont give me anything. What asurprise. What is Bulbine? Is it any good. Can i stack with DAA and Erase? How many caps would i need a day? Im 5ft6 149
Yes you can stack all three.

You would dose Bulbine at 1 cap per day.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I wouldn't self-medicate with supplements but rather find a new endo.

For those interested, bulbine can be stacked with daa/erase, though keep in mind that bulbine also reduces estrogen so libido may drop. Use it at 1 cap/day, which is a killer value (60 day run from 1 bottle).

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
switch docs? Why settle.. it is your right to receive proper treatment. If you physician fails to do his job, then stop paying him and pay someone who deserves it. Now, your levels may not be low enough to require treatment, or you may have some other medical condition that you are not stating that may contraindicate the use of testosterone. We just don't know.

Mike

broons

Awards
  • Established
I'm still not 100% sold on the ultimate safety of bulbine. Rat studies showed increases in test and decreases in estrogen, yet other rat studies showed an increase in the atherogenic index as well as negative effect on renal and hepatic function. If there is any relevant human data I havent been able to find it, so perhaps my concerns are unfounded.

However, if you wanted to take it, around 550mg would be your ideal dose based on your body weight.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

For those interested, bulbine can be stacked with daa/erase, though keep in mind that bulbine also reduces estrogen so libido may drop. Use it at 1 cap/day, which is a killer value (60 day run from 1 bottle).
I'm going to run it at 1cap per day with d-pol as well (DAA product) plus aRa.
Is the consensus to run ara all pre workout, on workout days only on a empty stomach?

Bulbine with food or without?

Thanks guys :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take bulbine with omega3caps right before a meal...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phytoserms (bulbine) and daa was an amazing stack

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
daa did't do much for me...took the dose on a empty stomic in the morning. How do you take it?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Coop is right. If your hypogonadic and your doc isnt doing anything about it, time to find a new one. The doctor is your customer, it is not the other way around.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
daa did't do much for me...took the dose on a empty stomic in the morning. How do you take it?
the original study, the daa was taken in the morning....but i myself don't really like daa as a standalone product, it doesn't do anything for me in terms of performance or appearance in the gym....however i've found if combined with another test booster, its either better or it enhances the other booster in terms of gym performance

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the original study, the daa was taken in the morning....but i myself don't really like daa as a standalone product, it doesn't do anything for me in terms of performance or appearance in the gym....however i've found if combined with another test booster, its either better or it enhances the other booster in terms of gym performance
thanks for the reply....I took it together with other sups...oh well...guess everybody reacts different or not at all...