TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
About 2 weeks in on mine.

Noticing:
-Increased appetite. Not crazy, but I am not in a very strict mode right now and find myself going back to grab more after I finish my normal "meal" a lot lately.
-Increased vascularity. Arms and leg vascularity is popping out at all times of the day.
-Increased Libido. I don't remember this as much when I ran Anacyclus when I was younger, but even in the first week of adding this it has been a bit crazy.
-Pumps are lasting longer and coming on quicker lately. Not watery or airy pumps but deep fullness.

FWIW I am not being super strict with dosing. Most days I workout earlier in the day (after 1 or 2 meals) and usually take my Anacyclus 2 caps pre-workout then 2 caps with a meal later in the day. Off days usually 1 cap with each of my 4 meals.
This sounds like something i absolutely need to try!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
About 2 weeks in on mine.

Noticing:
-Increased appetite. Not crazy, but I am not in a very strict mode right now and find myself going back to grab more after I finish my normal "meal" a lot lately.
-Increased vascularity. Arms and leg vascularity is popping out at all times of the day.
-Increased Libido. I don't remember this as much when I ran Anacyclus when I was younger, but even in the first week of adding this it has been a bit crazy.
-Pumps are lasting longer and coming on quicker lately. Not watery or airy pumps but deep fullness.

FWIW I am not being super strict with dosing. Most days I workout earlier in the day (after 1 or 2 meals) and usually take my Anacyclus 2 caps pre-workout then 2 caps with a meal later in the day. Off days usually 1 cap with each of my 4 meals.

Pretty on point with the feedback

im starting my week 4 today .. im keeping my dose as simple as well
2 caps pre on workout days and other 2 caps sometimes in the evening or even near bedtime ( doesn't interfere with sleep for me)
on non workout days .. im doing breakfast or lunch and then dinner dose

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reactions: jh1
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Nearly 2 bottles in and loving it. Increased muscle fullness throughout the day. Slight leaning out while around maintenance calories. Weights are moving noticeably easier. Finally hit the 130s for dumbbell incline bench, which is a first for me. Anytime I can get leaner and stronger while body weight remains unchanged is a big win for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nearly 2 bottles in and loving it. Increased muscle fullness throughout the day. Slight leaning out while around maintenance calories. Weights are moving noticeably easier. Finally hit the 130s for dumbbell incline bench, which is a first for me. Anytime I can get leaner and stronger while body weight remains unchanged is a big win for me.
Thank you for sharing. I'm glad that you're enjoying it and doing so well off of it.

We've had a lot of great feedback on it so far; hopefully more people will share theirs in the thread.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would stack better with xgels…Anacylus or Stanoplex?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Either or both could be stacked with X-Gels.
I went with the Anacyclus…give the new product a shot. I’ve tried stano in the past so figured I’d try this bad boy out, had it in products before but never on its own. 4 pills spread out evenly throughout day?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I went with the Anacyclus…give the new product a shot. I’ve tried stano in the past so figured I’d try this bad boy out, had it in products before but never on its own. 4 pills spread out evenly throughout day?
Yes, you can do 4 pills spread out evenly throughout the day or if that's too difficult, you can do 2 twice per day.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A month completed on this .. and im loving it .. just how i remember it and maybe better now that im more focused on the diet

i haven't stacked this with new SNS Amento .. but i think it would be a nice option

ActionFigure3

Awards
A month completed on this .. and im loving it .. just how i remember it and maybe better now that im more focused on the diet

i haven't stacked this with new SNS Amento .. but i think it would be a nice option
What do you notice?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. What dosage protocol are you running? The muscle fullness is most intriguing to me
im keeping it simple
2 caps breakfast ( pre workout )
2 caps before bedtime

Ive noticed with or without food doesn't matter for me.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got mine today. Gonna stack with xgels. I’d been running xgels at 4 caps daily and wasn’t getting very sore so I bumped it to 6 caps yesterday and omfg what a difference. I’m sore as faaaack this morning. Definitely gonna stick with 6 preworkout instead of 4 daily.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got mine today. Gonna stack with xgels. I’d been running xgels at 4 caps daily and wasn’t getting very sore so I bumped it to 6 caps yesterday and omfg what a difference. I’m sore as faaaack this morning. Definitely gonna stick with 6 preworkout instead of 4 daily.
nice thats a great stack .. ive tried xgels at 6 and i was like nope 4 is great lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does the libido is better on this or on spilantest?
just libido alone ? i gotta say spilanthes

overall libido+gym benefits = anacyclus

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is some good stuff. I didn't record exact weights but feel like weeks 1-2 my weight popped up a tad (maybe some glycogen fillage), but lately I've been eating the same and still hungry but finding I've dropped a few pounds and looking a bit tighter everywhere.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is some good stuff. I didn't record exact weights but feel like weeks 1-2 my weight popped up a tad (maybe some glycogen fillage), but lately I've been eating the same and still hungry but finding I've dropped a few pounds and looking a bit tighter everywhere.
Thank you for sharing. That's awesome, I'm glad that its working really well for you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does the libido is better on this or on spilantest?
I think it may be a case where one works better for one person and the other for another. But both are great for it.

Impressive as my libido is real good since starting Anacyclus!
Thanks for sharing. I'm glad that you're seeing a great libido increase out of Anacyclus XT.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's awesome. I hope that you'll enjoy them.

And everyone should check out your log - its awesome and incredibly detailed.
Im sure i will. I just hope i dont get the increased hunger effect, i absolutely dont need that haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im sure i will. I just hope i dont get the increased hunger effect, i absolutely dont need that haha.
I think that effect varies from person to person but some people are reporting it. But your diet is so regimented that I doubt it will be an extreme that would be an issue for you.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All I’m getting so far is ten minutes of sweating if I dose 2 pills at once. Zero increase in libido, if anything it disappeared.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All I’m getting so far is ten minutes of sweating if I dose 2 pills at once. Zero increase in libido, if anything it disappeared.
stacking ..running anything else ?
have you ever ran this ingredient before ?

try splitting the dosages maybe 4-6 hr apart (1 cap .. maybe do 3 caps a day.

I have not heard of this tanking libido or even sweating alot on it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol i dont think its as bad as people say it is .. after all it all comes down to your will

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the hunger boost is not to huge for me. Libido is up, nail and bear growing faster, increase muscle fullness on it also
i dont get that much of hunger boost .. just my usual cravings and if i eat my usual 3-4 meals im good
maybe there is a lil bit there .. but not enough for me to use this in recomp or anyway i want too

"gotta cheat your mind .. right babe ?" - RIP rich piana

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stacking ..running anything else ?
have you ever ran this ingredient before ?

try splitting the dosages maybe 4-6 hr apart (1 cap .. maybe do 3 caps a day.

I have not heard of this tanking libido or even sweating alot on it
Initially was running it with the end of my xgels run. Now I’m dosing 20mg Rad 140 at 8AM and then dosing 2 Anacyclus at 9AM and around 5PM …consistently begin sweating profusely after each dose.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Initially was running it with the end of my xgels run. Now I’m dosing 20mg Rad 140 at 8AM and then dosing 2 Anacyclus at 9AM and around 5PM …consistently begin sweating profusely after each dose.
if you have just started Anayclus .. i would stop for 7-10 days and run your sarms .. if you noticed the side effects stopped then youll know that Anayclus wasnt for you

but if sides continue then you know it might be coming from building up rad

have not ran rad nor will i ever .. but i have followed logs/reviews and users have reported negative sides .. not saying its from that but only one way to find out

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you have just started Anayclus .. i would stop for 7-10 days and run your sarms .. if you noticed the side effects stopped then youll know that Anayclus wasnt for you

have not ran rad nor will i ever .. but i have followed logs/reviews and users have reported negative sides .. not saying its from that but only one way to find out
Been on Rad for 3 days…the sweating was well before I added it. Doesn’t bother me it’s just something I’ve noticed.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get bad sides from rad 140. It could be a mix of both, why u taking thsi with rad? Rad is super strong bro, 20mg is a pretty big dose. I got lethargic with rad even while pinning 125mg of test per week and it just made me feel nauseous, low libido and **** off 20mg. Better start with 5mg rather than 20....

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been on Rad for 3 days…the sweating was well before I added it. Doesn’t bother me it’s just something I’ve noticed.
when did you start anacyclus ?

people treat rad like a ph and not sarm .. im sure that isnt helping as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m halfway through bottle.
yeah i think those sides can be attributed to rad ( i say - i think for a reason because no way to tell )

i think you can run this stack .. but i would have bridged into rad

my recommendation woulda been start rad .. and introduce any other product in week3 ( that way you know where the sides are coming from )

but best of luck .. sweating i know can be deal with but sometimes libido loss can be huge and bring people's mood down, hopefully can get it under control

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I haven't heard of those effects on anyone else with Anacyclus and I can't even think of any possibly MOA for it to increase sweating by; other than just a complete individual response thing.

On the other hand, decreased libido is very common with Rad and increased sweating is common with some SARM's. And the problem with SARM's now days is you never really know what you're getting bc cross contamination in rampant and sometimes people aren't even getting at all the one they think they are.

I'm with you in that I would never run Rad. Seen way too many negatives attributed to it. Some of the SARM sites treat it like its supposedly milk when that seems to definitely not be the case.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any further updates on Optimise T, Anabolic XT or daily ergogen? Feel like we have been talking about them for most of this year (daily ergo well over since middle of last I believe) and no further details or reveals. Any reason the profiles haven’t been? Did you stop the threads where you make people guess the profile(s)? @sns8778