SNS Anabolic XT - Hardcore Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is the recommended protocol for AXT / AE stack? 3 each pre workout and 3 each pre bed?
I have been running AE and Optimize T but have 2 bottles of AXT I want to add in I think.
I wouldn’t take it pre bed. It may keep you awake. It does me. I take one serving in the am and one preworkout. I’ve also taken both servings preworkout

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Started AXT and the hunger increase is strong for me.
I did actually experience this, but assumed it was the new higher volume of training I’ve been doing.

Got some kind of bug yesterday that has killed appetite along with chills & such, so it will be interesting to see if that intense hunger returns or things just get back to normal.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did actually experience this, but assumed it was the new higher volume of training I’ve been doing.

Got some kind of bug yesterday that has killed appetite along with chills & such, so it will be interesting to see if that intense hunger returns or things just get back to normal.
Hope you feel better today !

bubble boy

Awards
I wouldn’t take it pre bed. It may keep you awake. It does me. I take one serving in the am and one preworkout. I’ve also taken both servings preworkout
I think I'll be doing the same. I workout at night anyway so probably take an hour pre workout.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is the recommended protocol for AXT / AE stack? 3 each pre workout and 3 each pre bed?
I have been running AE and Optimize T but have 2 bottles of AXT I want to add in I think.
I want to start this stack as soon as I can start back training. I'll be training in the evenings/nighttime and will be doing 3 caps twice per day - morning and about an hour before working out. And around same timing on my off days.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
was just thinking the same thing. Anyone have an anabolic xt log going?

@sns8778 you have the phosphatidic acid in stock yet?
I haven't seen any specific logs for Anabolic XT but there is a lot of positive feedback and reviews in this thread and others.

No, I'm sorry but we do not. We are hoping to have it back in stock this week or next week at the latest. I'm doing my best.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tempted to run a log, but I am also sitting here trying to decide if I am going to change my mind and pick up another bottle of AE to run with it. I really need to resupply my Stress and Anxiety Support so need to make a decision today. :unsure:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tempted to run a log, but I am also sitting here trying to decide if I am going to change my mind and pick up another bottle of AE to run with it. I really need to resupply my Stress and Anxiety Support so need to make a decision today. :unsure:
I would love to hear your thoughts on running Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT together.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would love to hear your thoughts on running Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT together.
Idk specifically, but AXT pumps kick in so fast. I still have some leftover AE and my lats are still pumped from my workout earlier. It has me tempted to try the combo haha

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Idk specifically, but AXT pumps kick in so fast. I still have some leftover AE and my lats are still pumped from my workout earlier. It has me tempted to try the combo haha
That's interesting, maybe I'll move mine to prewo

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's interesting, maybe I'll move mine to prewo
It doesn't have to be taken pre-workout to improve pumps and fullness for most people. Some people do use it pre-workout, but most report that being for timing convenience &/or motivation purposes.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It doesn't have to be taken pre-workout to improve pumps and fullness for most people. Some people do use it pre-workout, but most report that being for timing convenience &/or motivation purposes.
Honestly I've been keeping mine next to my toothbrush cause that's an easy reminder and sets me up for two doses a day nicely

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly I've been keeping mine next to my toothbrush cause that's an easy reminder and sets me up for two doses a day nicely
Great Idea !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do the exact same thing with two of the products in my regimen right now. I've been trying to lose fat as quickly as possible and have a throughout the day regimen of supps 3x per day but I also take Thermo Scorch the moment my feet hit the floor in the morning and LipoVantage right before bed, and I keep both on the tray I keep my toothbrush on in my bathroom.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do the exact same thing with two of the products in my regimen right now. I've been trying to lose fat as quickly as possible and have a throughout the day regimen of supps 3x per day but I also take Thermo Scorch the moment my feet hit the floor in the morning and LipoVantage right before bed, and I keep both on the tray I keep my toothbrush on in my bathroom.
After dealing with itchy nips all of feb and march I had to pull some of my supps to see if the culprit was something i was taking or just fall weather and the sun from mexico in feb.

I am honestly thinking it was the dermacrine but we'll see. As of right now I'm halting TD's for april until I do a May cut and my only regiment is basically:

Anabolic XT
A maca + arginine blend I have
orchic extract
pump addict
SNS Creatine HCI

I'm going to try to keep things on cruise control in April, try not to go backwards. Try to get average weight to about 190-192lbs then go hard core in May but I gotta figure out what that stack will be. I still have some UH but I know you have an epi as well so I might try to figure that out.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After dealing with itchy nips all of feb and march I had to pull some of my supps to see if the culprit was something i was taking or just fall weather and the sun from mexico in feb.

I am honestly thinking it was the dermacrine but we'll see. As of right now I'm halting TD's for april until I do a May cut and my only regiment is basically:

Anabolic XT
A maca + arginine blend I have
orchic extract
pump addict
SNS Creatine HCI

I'm going to try to keep things on cruise control in April, try not to go backwards. Try to get average weight to about 190-192lbs then go hard core in May but I gotta figure out what that stack will be. I still have some UH but I know you have an epi as well so I might try to figure that out.
Most likely Dermacrine. Have you been taking AXT all along also? Very slight chance it could be Eucommia Ulmoides.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So changed my mind and picked up some Anabolic Effect to combine with Anabolic XT to just keep my stack simple and full of what I know works for me. If some motivation hits me in the next couple hours and I find a bit of time I'll pop up a log, no promises though.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So changed my mind and picked up some Anabolic Effect to combine with Anabolic XT to just keep my stack simple and full of what I know works for me. If some motivation hits me in the next couple hours and I find a bit of time I'll pop up a log, no promises though.
I think you’ll really like that stack. I did the same back when AXT was first released and it was great.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would follow that log, especially if it had some training notes

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Most likely Dermacrine. Have you been taking AXT all along also? Very slight chance it could be Eucommia Ulmoides.
I think so too.
No i started axt after I stopped dermacrine. I thought the itchiness was healed and so I tried a 1.5x dose on the act and itchiness came back. So I stopped everything for five days before I brought the axt back.

Two things have changed. My pecs looked full and plump in the morning but my right pec was more pinched looking in the evenings during Feb and March (started dermacrine in Feb)

Now, after only a week+ of changing things up a bit no more itchiness and my pecks looks the same at night as they do in the mornings.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think he knew it was the Dermacrine but was trying to be nice by not directly saying so.

Eucommia Ulmoides, nor anything else in Anabolic XT would ever contribute to that issue; and could arguably help alleviate it in some people.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would love to see a log on that stack, but if not, I hope you could do at least a mini-review with some progress notes. I understand time wise, it can be difficult to do a full on log in todays world. I'm just excited to hear how you like it.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think he knew it was the Dermacrine but was trying to be nice by not directly saying so.
that, and I had my doubts because I had only seen one other person have nipple reaction from dermacrine and read probably over a hundred reviews, studies, and logs of people who had great success with it. so I wanted to believe I was in my head about the whole thing.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
that, and I had my doubts because I had only seen one other person have nipple reaction from dermacrine and read probably over a hundred reviews, studies, and logs of people who had great success with it. so I wanted to believe I was in my head about the whole thing.
Anything with DHEA and Pregnenolone can cause it in some people; its a personal dependent type of thing. I'd say its rare with Dermacrine though, but some people are super sensitive to those ingredients in general.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anything with DHEA and Pregnenolone can cause it in some people; its a personal dependent type of thing. I'd say its rare with Dermacrine though, but some people are super sensitive to those ingredients in general.
after 40 years of being 100% natty and maximizing things to the absolute best of my ability I think I just seem to react very strongly to anything new that I introduce, good or bad. The UH for instance was like heroin, I already miss it lol.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When will Anabolic XT be back in stock?
We are hoping to have the next restock on it within the next 2 weeks, but I never like to give exact ETA's until we have it in transit to us. But really hoping by the end of next week.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
We are hoping to have the next restock on it within the next 2 weeks, but I never like to give exact ETA's until we have it in transit to us. But really hoping by the end of next week.
Subbed as I'm also looking for some. Thank you, Steve.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subbed as I'm also looking for some. Thank you, Steve.
I received word today that Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Thermo Scorch, Cycle Assist, and Ecdy-Plex will all be shipping to us this week.

For anyone wanting Anabolic XT, I will keep this thread updated and also do a social media announcement when it is back in stock and we expect to sell through it very quickly.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I’ve been taking Anabolic XT, along with my cruise of 150mg test e weekly, the last 2-3 weeks. Been feeling great, having very solid training, very pleased with my muscle retention (I am pretty sure I’ve actually brought up my biceps slightly), but I am also noticing great libido.

I have skipped a few days of AXT to assess this, and so far without fail when I bring it back libido is more noticeable than the day prior without. This is not a powerful acute dose response, but it does seem better when using it, plain & simple.

I have also found zero side effects, FWIW.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I’ve been taking Anabolic XT, along with my cruise of 150mg test e weekly, the last 2-3 weeks. Been feeling great, having very solid training, very pleased with my muscle retention (I am pretty sure I’ve actually brought up my biceps slightly), but I am also noticing great libido.

I have skipped a few days of AXT to assess this, and so far without fail when I bring it back libido is more noticeable than the day prior without. This is not a powerful acute dose response, but it does seem better when using it, plain & simple.

I have also found zero side effects, FWIW.
Interesting observation. I hadn't singled out the AXT in that regard but now that I think of it, you might very well be right.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
I received word today that Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Thermo Scorch, Cycle Assist, and Ecdy-Plex will all be shipping to us this week.

For anyone wanting Anabolic XT, I will keep this thread updated and also do a social media announcement when it is back in stock and we expect to sell through it very quickly.
Thank you for the update, brother. Time to back up the truck and hide the next credit card statement from my bride.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the update, brother. Time to back up the truck and hide the next credit card statement from my bride.
Most women spend more money on there hair than they admit to there spouse, but we like the way they looks so no big deal. I used to tell my wife, I don't ask how much you spend at the Beauty Shop because your hair looks very nice. So don't ask how much I spend on supplements, because you can grab my hard butt anytime you want !! Be Married to her for 35 years !! Still Working !!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Most women spend more money on there hair than they admit to there spouse, but we like the way they looks so no big deal. I used to tell my wife, I don't ask how much you spend at the Beauty Shop because your hair looks very nice. So don't ask how much I spend on supplements, because you can grab my hard butt anytime you want !! Be Married to her for 35 years !! Still Working !!
Hair easily can run $120 to $300
Plus products
Plus getting nails done, locally that's gone up to over $50 so my wife occasionally has been doing it herself to save money but I encourage her to indulge (so I can lol)
Plus her own nutritional supplements
And that eyelash serum
And all the make up
47 different pairs of shoes
18 pairs of fabletics workout pants

I mean... I have deodorant and supplements and during the summer a golf habit lol. no wonder she never complains when new supps show up 😅😅😅😅

whenever she wants something I'm always like "hey babe you know how much money we got, take what you want when it's gone it's gone " 😅😅😅

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just say it's a hobby and I need Supps and the gym for my mental health. That's worked for me so far lol

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well now I don't feel so bad for biting the bullet and trying this Anabolic XT AE stack. Hopefully they'll come back in stock right around time this trial month run is through.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy Wife, Happy Life !! I got a good one ! I think she spends more on the grad kids than her self !

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established

Not missing AXT!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well now I don't feel so bad for biting the bullet and trying this Anabolic XT AE stack. Hopefully they'll come back in stock right around time this trial month run is through.
Anabolic Effect is in stock.

Anabolic XT should be back in stock around the beginning of next week, but it typically sells out pretty quickly once we get it in.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anabolic Effect is in stock.

Anabolic XT should be back in stock around the beginning of next week, but it typically sells out pretty quickly once we get it in.
Sounds good I'll probably pick up another bottle so I can run for 8 weeks. Wanted to run it with Phosphatidic Acid XT. Will that be in as well?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds good I'll probably pick up another bottle so I can run for 8 weeks. Wanted to run it with Phosphatidic Acid XT. Will that be in as well?
yup ..will make a great stack ..i need to restock too 12-16weeks run.
here's what he posted in other thread

"I wanted to let everyone know that we should be receiving Phosphatidic Acid XT, Anabolic XT, Ecdy-Plex, Cycle Assist, and Thermo Scorch back in stock next week.

There's a good chance Phosphatidic Acid XT may sell out pretty quickly, so I just wanted to give everyone a heads up."