SNS Anabolic XT - Hardcore Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pumped lol
i believe he is working on getting it restocked at other retailers.
currently flex it has it in stock 2for $100
I have a bunch of fun stuff coming in from Steve later today, including his creatine, focus xt and pump addict but I'm really stoked for these two in particular!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have a bunch of fun stuff coming in from Steve later today, including his creatine, focus xt and pump addict but I'm really stoked for these two in particular!
Have to let us know about the pump addict!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh nice .. drop some feedback.

I just started creatine HCL watermelon and love it at 2 sccops

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This Stack should be illegal! Anabolic XT with Anabolic Effect. I've been on AE for over a month and just introduced AXT a week ago I just had one of my best workouts ever PR's broken and the Euphoria was crazy. Took 3 caps of each pre workout and bang can't wait for arm day tomorrow
I didn’t get much euphoria, but I’ve been raving about that stack for a while. I started that while in PCT and strength kept climbing like I was still on anabolics.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I didn’t get much euphoria, but I’ve been raving about that stack for a while. I started that while in PCT and strength kept climbing like I was still on anabolics.
That settles it. Anabolic effect and Anabolic XT will be my next stack. Gonna be pretty hard to top my current run of Urolithin B, Anacyclus XT and Epiplex though

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That settles it. Anabolic effect and Anabolic XT will be my next stack. Gonna be pretty hard to top my current run of Urolithin B, Anacyclus XT and Epiplex though
your current stack is pretty awesome ..continue to rotate those .. epi plex w/ AE & Axt is pretty sweet tooo

Reactions: jh1
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm pumped to give it a try, no pun intended lol. I have Anabolic XT coming in today I think.
@sns8778 is the Phosphatidic Acid XT back in stock?
Not yet. We were hoping it was going to be in this week; now hoping for next week.

We did get back in today - Anacyclus XT, Recomp20, and Sabroxy XT; I just need to get them turned back on on the website and was going to offer some multi-pack options for them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As soon as I'm able to workout again, my stack is going to basically be that plus your stack haha.

I do Epi-Plex, M-Test, and Optimize-T as daily use supplements anyway.

On top of those, I'm going to add Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, & Urolithin-B XT.

I haven't been able to do any type of exercise in over a year and have a lot of trying to make up for lost time to do.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This Stack should be illegal! Anabolic XT with Anabolic Effect. I've been on AE for over a month and just introduced AXT a week ago I just had one of my best workouts ever PR's broken and the Euphoria was crazy. Took 3 caps of each pre workout and bang can't wait for arm day tomorrow 💪
Thank you for sharing your feedback.

That's awesome and I'm really glad that you're loving the stack; and the best part is that it should continue to get better and better.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll probably keep running the Epi-plex ...it's good with everything
I agree. I run it year round for its overall health benefits and its really helps a lot with my muscular endurance.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With unlimited funds I think the best natty stack would be a solid four months of AE/PA/Anabolic XT. Hope to get on that next fall if funds allow for it
that would be quite natural anabolic stack with 0 bad sides and all gains.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With unlimited funds I think the best natty stack would be a solid four months of AE/PA/Anabolic XT. Hope to get on that next fall if funds allow for it
I agree in that I think if one is going to pick 3 products, I think that's the best 3 imo.

As soon as I can workout again, my stack is going to be Anabolic Effect, Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Urolithin-B XT, and maybe adding Anacyclus XT. I already do Optimize-T, M-Test, and Epi-Plex year round for overall benefits.

I've lost so much muscle since the accident, I'm going to be in super impatient mode haha.

larkham

Awards
I’ve been stacking AXT and Optimize T for 3-4 weeks. Easily my favourite stack so far which has replaced M Test and Epi Plex although for different reasons.
Tempted to go nuts and stack all 4 but want to give this a proper run.
Have to try Uro B next too…

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone take with real trt dosages and notice anything?
real TRT as in just Test ?

if so yes .. better mood and lifts.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A lot of people that are legit TRT dosages really like Anabolic XT.

A lot of feedback from them has included better workout results, improved libido, and improved energy levels and motivation.

Anabolic XT is one of those things where people just report feeling better overall on and I've had a lot of people explain it as a feeling that its hard to explain until you actually experience it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you just put yourself in physiological range, it’ll have all the same benefits as for anyone else.
I cannot express how much I agree with and love this post. Very well said.

So many people for some reason seem to think that they won't feel results off of natural anabolics if they're on TRT, but like you said, if on a legit TRT dose and in the normal physiological range, then the results should be the same as for anyone else in the normal range.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been stacking AXT and Optimize T for 3-4 weeks. Easily my favourite stack so far which has replaced M Test and Epi Plex although for different reasons.
Tempted to go nuts and stack all 4 but want to give this a proper run.
Have to try Uro B next too…
I'm really glad that you're enjoying the stack.

I think that an Anabolic XT/Optimize-T/M-Test/Epi-Plex stack would be awesome - my plan myself is to do pretty much that but also add Anabolic Effect and Urolithin-B XT as soon as I can start working out again.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of people that are legit TRT dosages really like Anabolic XT.

A lot of feedback from them has included better workout results, improved libido, and improved energy levels and motivation.

Anabolic XT is one of those things where people just report feeling better overall on and I've had a lot of people explain it as a feeling that its hard to explain until you actually experience it.
I've been on TRT for about ~7 yrs (200mg test cyp/wk) and get bloods every 6 months, taken the day before my inj for the week (so you know, they are at their lowest levels) I normally run in the 500's or so when taken at this time, during my last check up this past Nov, 2 bottles in on Anabolic XT and 1 month with Recomp20, my levels (at the lowest point of the week) were showing T levels at 1000 my doc was super surprised, lol
Other than that, great workouts, muscle fullness, pumps, libido increases, etc AnabolicXT is def one of my top fav supps

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've been on TRT for about ~7 yrs (200mg test cyp/wk) and get bloods every 6 months, taken the day before my inj for the week (so you know, they are at their lowest levels) I normally run in the 500's or so when taken at this time, during my last check up this past Nov, 2 bottles in on Anabolic XT and 1 month with Recomp20, my levels (at the lowest point of the week) were showing T levels at 1000 my doc was super surprised, lol
Other than that, great workouts, muscle fullness, pumps, libido increases, etc AnabolicXT is def one of my top fav supps
Wow. That’s incredible!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's incredible. Thank you for sharing.

I bet your doctor was surprised. I would have loved to have seen the look on his face when he saw that result haha.

I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying Anabolic XT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just need Steve to do about a one million unit run this next time
Ha. I wish that we could.

I hate being out of stock of it more than anyone else does because we lose money every day that we are out of stock.

Pretty much every penny that comes in from Anabolic XT sales goes right back into increasing future run sizes; I wish that we could afford the run sizes of some of the mega marketing companies. I'm all for an Anabolic XT large run size fundraiser haha

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@gphagan1

vvv

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@gphagan1

vvv
Thanks for the tag Resolve…..Hyde is starting Anabolic XT in his log, so I really have been interested in it along side TRT. Seeing @schizm results with blood work is very promising, looks like I’ll be adding another great SNS product to my collection.😜

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like as far as interactions? No idea. Or do you just mean as a PCT? I ran Anabolic XT together with Anabolic Effect while taking clomid for PCT. Went very smooth. Strength kept climbing after the cycle.
Just in general. Get a nice test boost from the Enclomiphene along with a boost from the AXT.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just in general. Get a nice test boost from the Enclomiphene along with a boost from the AXT.
Not trying to hijack the thread or you can pm me. I was curious how you're liking enclomiphene.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not trying to hijack the thread or you can pm me. I was curious how you're liking enclomiphene.
I like it million times better than Clomid. Clomid makes me cry watching baseball. I’m not running it at the moment but I will be soon. I have couple bottles of AXT in my cabinet I’m gonna try with it. Running 20mg Ostarine, Recomp 20 and Arimistane at the moment. 1 week in and starting to see some leaning out in my shoulders and upper chest. Tightened up my diet as well so that’s contributing too.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been off AXT for around 2 weeks, and my endurance is down, no other changes.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wow! Im on 120 TRT and run around 1100 Total(top of range is 1022) and 400 Free(top of range is 155). Just finished a bulk and cutting now and was planning PA and Xgels throughout the summer(on top of Uro B and Epi which i take year round) - looks like i may be doing AXT and AE as my base all summer and add in PA and Xgels alternating.

Will be very interesting to compare this natty stack to the juicing i did over the winter.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow! Im on 120 TRT and run around 1100 Total(top of range is 1022) and 400 Free(top of range is 155). Just finished a bulk and cutting now and was planning PA and Xgels throughout the summer(on top of Uro B and Epi which i take year round) - looks like i may be doing AXT and AE as my base all summer and add in PA and Xgels alternating.

Will be very interesting to compare this natty stack to the juicing i did over the winter.
I may have to try something like this, I am running 100mg a week currently

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
With all these orders hopefully we get some good logs out of it💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿
was just thinking the same thing. Anyone have an anabolic xt log going?

@sns8778 you have the phosphatidic acid in stock yet?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is the recommended protocol for AXT / AE stack? 3 each pre workout and 3 each pre bed?
I have been running AE and Optimize T but have 2 bottles of AXT I want to add in I think.
when i ran that stack .. yup on workout days if you can do 3 of each pre

on off days i just did morning/night dose .. just get it in the system no need to overthink it .. let is build up and enjoy the workouts

bubble boy

Awards
when i ran that stack .. yup on workout days if you can do 3 of each pre

on off days i just did morning/night dose .. just get it in the system no need to overthink it .. let is build up and enjoy the workouts
Thank you! I'll be adding in the AXT this week for sure