SNS Anabolic XT - Hardcore Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder

vortex

vortex

Awards
Hi. I'm off to Australia and New Zealand for a few weeks and want to take a couple of bottles of Anabolic XT with me. Are the ingredients OK to take into those countries? I know Aus is partocularly sharp on supps and don't want to get collared at the airport security lol! Also, can you stack it with CEL M-Test or is that a bit of a waste? Cheers!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi. I'm off to Australia and New Zealand for a few weeks and want to take a couple of bottles of Anabolic XT with me. Are the ingredients OK to take into those countries? I know Aus is partocularly sharp on supps and don't want to get collared at the airport security lol! Also, can you stack it with CEL M-Test or is that a bit of a waste? Cheers!
You can absolutely stack M-Test with Anabolic XT; that makes for a great stack.

As for Australia and New Zealand, I honestly couldn't tell you how it would be going thru airport security with them. As far as I know, there aren't any ingredients that would be problematic there - but I can't promise you that a person working airport security would know what ingredients were and weren't allowed there.

I know that we've shipped Anabolic XT direct to consumers in both Australia and New Zealand and didn't have any problems.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My 9 year old grand daughter wants to go to New Zealand, can I send her along ?

larkham

Awards
Be sure to drop some AXT off to my house.

You should generally be fine. They’re normally looking for banned substances AAS, PHs etc.
Commercially prepared and labelled are what they’re looking for, except for the obviously banned substances like Yohimbe etc… They may even search to see if the caps are the same as what’s on the internet.
You can always contact Australian customs / Australian border force.

Enjoy Aus!

vortex

vortex

Awards
You can absolutely stack M-Test with Anabolic XT; that makes for a great stack.

As for Australia and New Zealand, I honestly couldn't tell you how it would be going thru airport security with them. As far as I know, there aren't any ingredients that would be problematic there - but I can't promise you that a person working airport security would know what ingredients were and weren't allowed there.

I know that we've shipped Anabolic XT direct to consumers in both Australia and New Zealand and didn't have any problems.
Thanks. Appreciate the quick response. Still undecided. :)

vortex

vortex

Awards
Be sure to drop some AXT off to my house.

You should generally be fine. They’re normally looking for banned substances AAS, PHs etc.
Commercially prepared and labelled are what they’re looking for, except for the obviously banned substances like Yohimbe etc… They may even search to see if the caps are the same as what’s on the internet.
You can always contact Australian customs / Australian border force.

Enjoy Aus!
Thank you! I think as long as the bottles are still sealed that might help.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
haha! Join the queue. We've got three kids all wanting to come! :D
What about me? Just take me - you might need a big suitcase to fit me in, but if they give you crap about Anabolic XT, that's when you let me out and I can explain it to them haha :ROFLMAO:😂

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got tracking from DPS. So they have Anabolic XT in stock ready to ship. Should get mine tomorrow!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just made an order but haven’t received my tracking number yet.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just got the email as well thought it was a scam since still showing out of stock on SNS website. Looks like I'll be placing an order

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Actually before I order is there any chance of a sale ordering from SNS directly? Would love to order 3 pack

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you guys can give me about 30 minutes, I'll be glad to do a post on it.

No conspiracy theories - DPS should have received their shipment from us today.

I'm working on figuring out some pricing with multi-packs - I've had a lot of people ask about 6 month and 12 month supplies and we're discussing it internally trying to figure out if we will or won't be offering that and if so, at what price.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BEST muscle builder in the market

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that Anabolic XT is back in stock.

I also wanted to let everyone know that it is going to sell out of stock fast – for both us & retailers.

Retailers have placed or have had the opportunity to place their orders and their inventory has or is shipping out to them, and it will likely sell out of stock before they have the opportunity to place any reorders on it.

For the first time ever, we have reserved a set amount of units to sell direct to consumers so that we can serve our customers that like to buy direct from us, help our international customers that need somewhere that will ship to them, & also to be able to provide specially priced multi-pack pricing to the many that have contacted us and wanted to stock up on Anabolic XT.

Basically, this is a get it while you can type of situation - and the next couple of batches likely will be as well.

In the past, we have already offered a discounted 3 pack and 4 pack price.

We have had a lot of people contact us and ask us to offer 6 and 12 month supplies because they didn't want to run the risk of running out of Anabolic XT, so I'm happy to announce that we will now be offering those as well for those that want to stock up.

I do not know if the 6 bottle and 12 bottle supplies will be permanent because we would not be able to offer those prices on those and do the deep discount special holiday codes that we normally offer. People wanting that many bottles is kind of a work in progress thing and we set them up to make sure that people can get them and not not have them due to future out of stock issues. We'll cross that bridge on whether they'll stick around in the future later on.

Anabolic XT:

Anabolic XT - 3 pack:

Anabolic XT - 4 pack:

Anabolic XT - 6 Bottles:

Anabolic XT - 12 Bottles:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
72 Hour Flash Sale - Expires Friday Night at Midnight EST

10% off all purchases totaling 150.00+ on the SNS website

Coupon code: sns10

And, a couple of additional special offers during the sale:

Anyone purchasing a 6 bottle multi-pack of Anabolic XT, in addition to the already discounted multi-pack price and 10% off coupon code can also select one of the following items for free:
  • Thermagize XT
  • VasoForce Rush
  • Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore
  • Muscle Addiction Recovery Fix
  • Xtreme Performance Gels CurcuPrime Gel
  • Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel
Anyone Purchasing a 12 bottle multi-pack of Anabolic XT, in addition to the already discounted multi-pack price and 10% off coupon code can also select 2 of the following items for free:
  • Thermagize XT
  • VasoForce Rush
You must, as in absolutely positively have to specify in your order notes which product(s) that you would like for free.
We generally ship orders out quickly and I cannot promise that we can add anything that isn't included on the order notes.

The reason for the above product choices is because they are all great products that I don't feel get nearly enough attention here on AM.

Side note: we normally never do promos crossing products from the different brands or with different brands and we probably won't again; this is an example of something I'm doing myself to be nice.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
72 Hour Flash Sale - Expires Friday Night at Midnight EST

10% off all purchases totaling 150.00+ on the SNS website

Coupon code: sns10

And, a couple of additional special offers during the sale:

Anyone purchasing a 6 bottle multi-pack of Anabolic XT, in addition to the already discounted multi-pack price and 10% off coupon code can also select one of the following items for free:
  • Thermagize XT
  • VasoForce Rush
Anyone Purchasing a 12 bottle multi-pack of Anabolic XT, in addition to the already discounted multi-pack price and 10% off coupon code can also select 2 of the following items for free:
  • Thermagize XT
  • VasoForce Rush
You must, as in absolutely positively have to specify in your order notes which product(s) that you would like for free.
We generally ship orders out quickly and I cannot promise that we can add anything that isn't included on the order notes.

The reason for the above product choices is because they are all great products that I don't feel get nearly enough attention here on AM.

Side note: we normally never do promos crossing products from the different brands or with different brands and we probably won't again; this is an example of something I'm doing myself to be nice.
Damn.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can Anabolic XT be taken continuously like Optimize T or do you recommend cycling it?
We have seen a lot of people that had stocked up on it and want to take it contiguously since we launched it and that's one reason we created the 6 pack and 12 unit multi-packs.

The most popular aspect of Anabolic XT has been of course as a natural anabolic, but we've had a lot of great feedback from people that have been using it for positive mood, improved motivation, and overall improved quality of life type reasons.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can Anabolic XT be taken continuously like Optimize T or do you recommend cycling it?
@ToDie4Test yea imo is a great idea .. this or AE as a base all year around is fantastic

larkham

Awards
Haven’t been this excited to try a supplement for some time.
You guys are lucky it doesn’t take 2-3 weeks to get to you guys but thank you to Steve for looking out for us guys in Aus.
Great thing about SNS is that the lines of communication are always open

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Buy a years worth for like $ 10.00 a week !!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where in Australia?

Wanna bring me back some supplements? 😂😂😂

The products should be fine, don't stress.

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Order placed for 6 yesterday

Nice personal email from SNS today letting me know my order was shipping

This is why I’ll support Steve and his ventures. Both quality or products and customer service are absolutely top notch

Now….more PAxt soon please…!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Order placed for 6 yesterday

Nice personal email from SNS today letting me know my order was shipping

This is why I’ll support Steve and his ventures. Both quality or products and customer service are absolutely top notch

Now….more PAxt soon please…!
nice stock up ... thats the stack im on + uroB .. its fckin awesome ..does feel or look natural ( so im told )

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still in stock on DPS
I kinda fucked up and only ordered a 3pack yesterday. I have a couple bottles of Optimize T, so I think I'll run 2 bottles of Anabolic XT, 1 bottle of Optimize T, back to 2 bottles of AXT, 1 bottle of Optimize, rinse and repeat. Three bottles misses the mark, so I ordered another bottle at DPS plus 2 bottles of Urolithin just because my current bottle has me intrigued. I'm set for the next 6 months, haha.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got a text from Steve telling me that he just boxed up my order and shipped it out, name one other supplement company with service like that !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea. I only had 1 months of AXT and PAxt stacked; anxious to get that going again
nice .. yeah i was pretty amazed.

I made a mistake on my post i meant to say "people dont believe me that im on a natty supplements"

feels great when u hear that lol

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
nice .. yeah i was pretty amazed.

I made a mistake on my post i meant to say "people dont believe me that im on a natty supplements"

feels great when u hear that lol
Because you look on the sauce? What product are you running right now?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Because you look on the sauce? What product are you running right now?
strength & veiny

AnabolicXT
PAxt
UroB

no creatine .. preworkout once or twice a week, eaa before sleep.

uncle-rico

Awards
Steve, you're the best! In for a six-pack. Had a 3 month run on this last year and loved it! Especially the increased bloodflow ;)