sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was hoping you would say that! Actually I was hoping you were going to say it had already happened but the labels and pics online just hadn't been updated yet lol. Well I'm looking forward to trying that out then!
I'm sorry, its a process - as we use up existing labels, we are changing most of the things that aren't already in veg capsules over to veg capsules, but for most things we have to wait until we use up existing labels. I know on Anabolic Effect, we are out of labels which means that the next production run will be with the new labels/veg capsules.

The only way you could really try it in the meantime would be to empty the contents of the capsules out, which I know is a hassle.

Bob1983

Awards
I'm sorry, its a process - as we use up existing labels, we are changing most of the things that aren't already in veg capsules over to veg capsules, but for most things we have to wait until we use up existing labels. I know on Anabolic Effect, we are out of labels which means that the next production run will be with the new labels/veg capsules.

The only way you could really try it in the meantime would be to empty the contents of the capsules out, which I know is a hassle.
No worries at all, no need to apologise. Im just glad AXT and Recomp20 are veggie capsules as they seem to be working well.

Also I would advise against emptying out the contents and chucking the powder straight down. Was doing that with something about 7 years ago and got kidney stones at the same time which isn't nice. I know some ppl may empty and put into their own veggie capsules but nah, too much hassle for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No worries at all, no need to apologise. Im just glad AXT and Recomp20 are veggie capsules as they seem to be working well.

Also I would advise against emptying out the contents and chucking the powder straight down. Was doing that with something about 7 years ago and got kidney stones at the same time which isn't nice. I know some ppl may empty and put into their own veggie capsules but nah, too much hassle for me.
That would have had to have been coincidence what happened to you - because if you take a powder or a capsule, its still going to the same place. The capsule would break down quickly in the stomach anyway, so whatever you were emptying out of capsules wouldn't have been anymore likely to cause kidney stones than if you had swallowed the capsules.

For example, Cissus XT capsules or Cissus XT powder - the only difference is that the capsule provides a transport mechanism to get the powder to your stomach whereas the powder you just swallow down without the capsule. In this case, Cissus tastes pretty rough, so most people do prefer the capsules. But just giving this as an example of what I mean above.

So, yes, you or anyone could just dump the powder out of the capsules of Anabolic Effect and swallow them if you wanted to - not trying to talk you into that, just explaining that it is okay to if you want to.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm only 1.5 weeks into very consistent use of Anabolic Effect (with a little bit of front loading) but my initial observation is that there seems to be an incredible boost in my recovery. I'm eating at maintenance roughly (possibly a small deficit) and have been pushing hard. Yesterday set a deadlift triple PR and by the end of my session felt absolutely smoked.

Today, I feel totally refreshed like I didn't even lift last night.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would it be a waste to run Anaboljc XT with Rad-140?
I want to start off with the disclaimer that I never condone the use of things like RAD-140 simply because of the raw material quality issues and cross contamination issues that go on and continue to get worse and worse on the sarm and research chemical side of the market.

However, if one decides to use RAD-140 then I don't see any reason that Anabolic XT wouldn't be good to stack with it. I could make an argument that the pathways through which Anabolic XT works could actually be very beneficial with it.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to start off with the disclaimer that I never condone the use of things like RAD-140 simply because of the raw material quality issues and cross contamination issues that go on and continue to get worse and worse on the sarm and research chemical side of the market.

However, if one decides to use RAD-140 then I don't see any reason that Anabolic XT wouldn't be good to stack with it. I could make an argument that the pathways through which Anabolic XT works could actually be very beneficial with it.
Thank you sir!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm only 1.5 weeks into very consistent use of Anabolic Effect (with a little bit of front loading) but my initial observation is that there seems to be an incredible boost in my recovery. I'm eating at maintenance roughly (possibly a small deficit) and have been pushing hard. Yesterday set a deadlift triple PR and by the end of my session felt absolutely smoked.

Today, I feel totally refreshed like I didn't even lift last night.
I always call AE my PR in a bottle. Anytime I think I am planning for a PR filled training cycle I need to have some on hand.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would it be a waste to run Anaboljc XT with Rad-140?
should make a nice stack .. i know someone here who is planning on running this as well

AxT & AE are great products to add to anything imo

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I always call AE my PR in a bottle. Anytime I think I am planning for a PR filled training cycle I need to have some on hand.
I think it was you who mentioned sabroxy to me a couple months back. AXT + Sabroxy gives me incredible focus and longevity in my sessions but are otherwise incredibly subtle. the AE though... I'm blown away by my recovery today. I feel great and I shouldn't be able to sit! lol

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I should clarify that when I say the product is subtle, I mean that in a positive way. zero side effects and it hits when I need it/want it.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
maybe yes maybe no lol For me RAD would be too strong, LGD why not. These are not the same mechanism routes. One is suppressive the other is not. One is not natural the other is.

Then I assume you are already informed about the effects of a SARMS. and all the pct that follows behind.

It will be your choice. You will probably get very good results.
If you're worried, one won't interfere with the other...

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maybe yes maybe no lol For me RAD would be too strong, LGD why not. These are not the same mechanism routes. One is suppressive the other is not. One is not natural the other is.

Then I assume you are already informed about the effects of a SARMS. and all the pct that follows behind.

It will be your choice. You will probably get very good results.
If you're worried, one won't interfere with the other...
Have couple bottles didn’t know if it was worth running with the Rad or just save it for PCT with my serm.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have couple bottles didn’t know if it was worth running with the Rad or just save it for PCT with my serm.
I think you would enjoy it either way.

I don't like to comment publicly on SARM's in general because of the legality of them and also because I am skeptical of the quality of raw materials and things being what they claim; but if one were to assume that it was real RAD, then I could see how Anabolic XT could go well with it in terms of methods of action.

And there's a lot of great feedback on Anabolic XT in PCT; a lot of people do Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect for PCT.

GothamsReckoning

GothamsReckoning

Awards
For anyone that doesn't know, during the time that Anabolic XT had been released, I hadn't been able to workout because I was in a bad accident in February of 2022 and broke my shoulder, my fibula in 2 places, and shattered my tibia in my right leg including it coming out thru my calf muscle, so I was in a wheelchair for 5 weeks, 6 months of physical therapy, and then a long process of trying to learn how to walk again properly.

During that time period, I had really let myself go between not being able to do much and the stress, anxiety, & depression. I had lost pretty much all of my muscle and gained so much fat that I was 25 lbs. heavier than my heaviest weight ever and without the muscle that I had when I was at my previous heaviest.

In Feb. 2023, I started trying to clean up my diet some; not strict, but more like watching what I ate more. Since I couldn't workout, I was relying on a very supplement intensive fat loss regimen to help lose some fat and between Feb. 14th and beginning of June, I had lost a little over 40 lbs., which I was very happy with being that I wasn't able to do any exercise at all.

Around a month ago, I started back doing some light workouts and just trying to ease back into things. The fat loss part of my supplement regimen since then is Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch, LipoVantage, and GlucoVantage XT. I had added in CEL Ecdy-Plex and SNS Recomp20. I used XPG Ursa-Gel but admittedly wasn't as consistent as I should have been bc I suck at applying topicals consistently. I need to get better about that.

The stack that I've been looking forward to running the most in all the time that I wasn't able to workout has been to stack Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, & Phosphatidic Acid XT - and I'm excited that I'm finally starting that today.

I will continue with my fat loss supplement regimen for at least the next 4 weeks. I'm going to continue on Recomp20, try to get more consistent with XPG Ursa-Gel & Ab-Solved, and am going to continue with Ecdy-Plex for at least a couple more weeks and decide from there.

I know what I'm taking is a lot more than most people will use, but I've also been through a lot in the last year and a half and it had destroyed me both physically and mentally, and I'm trying to go all out to get back into shape as quickly as possible.

Anyway, I said all that to say that - I'm super excited to finally get to start Anabolic XT for myself!
Good to hear about the recovery. With that stack the gains shall be coming

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good to hear about the recovery. With that stack the gains shall be coming
Thank you. My main focus is on building back muscle while still getting leaner and I'm very happy so far. My strength is coming up a lot faster than I expected; I've actually had to intentionally slow that down on some things. I'm used to lifting heavy and trying to do all that I can do weight wise for my desired rep range, but I've had to have a couple self help talks with myself about not overdoing it and allowing my joint, tendons, and ligaments time to catch up.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you would enjoy it either way.

I don't like to comment publicly on SARM's in general because of the legality of them and also because I am skeptical of the quality of raw materials and things being what they claim; but if one were to assume that it was real RAD, then I could see how Anabolic XT could go well with it in terms of methods of action.

And there's a lot of great feedback on Anabolic XT in PCT; a lot of people do Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect for PCT.
I have couple bottles of Mtest and a serm for my PcT…have couple bottles each of AE and AXT so was gonna maybe throw one in with the Rad just not sure which one to do.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have couple bottles of Mtest and a serm for my PcT…have couple bottles each of AE and AXT so was gonna maybe throw one in with the Rad just not sure which one to do.
Anabolic XT &/or Anabolic Effect would both be potentially helpful to take with it - but one thing to keep in mind is that Anabolic Effect tends to work better with each passing week and most people start to see their results really kick in in week 3 and get better each week whereas Anabolic XT people usually see results faster.

So an argument could be made that Anabolic XT would be the better option in your scenario, but the reverse argument could also be made that using Anabolic Effect on your cycle would have it already built up in your system and working at its best by when you got to your PCT.

Bob1983

Awards
I think that 12 to 16 weeks is a good cycle length for them.

I'm going 20 weeks myself, but the main reason is personal curiosity and also because I was in a bad accident in Feb. 2022 and wasn't able to train for a year and 4 months and had lost a lot of muscle, so I'm going longer because I really want to build back as much muscle as possible. And also, I have an autoimmune condition and working out in general is very hard on my body and I think the stack will help me recover better and not be as prone to overtraining as I normally am.

You will be very, very happy to know that by the end of the year Anabolic Effect should be in vegetable capsules. What we have been doing is that as we run out of labels (labels are many times ordered 10k+ at a time), we have been changing most things over to vegetable capsules :)
Hows this going Steve? Getting AE into vege capsules? 🙂

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hows this going Steve? Getting AE into vege capsules? 🙂
Anabolic XT is vegetable capsules, but Anabolic Effect is regular gelatin capsules at this time.

When we run out of existing labels for Anabolic Effect, we will change over to vegetable capsules; but that will likely be the first run of next year, whenever that may be, as right now we have it in stock and also a large batch on the way soon.

We do want to make all of our products available and accessible to people that want them to be in vegetable capsules, but 99% of our customer base doesn't care between gelatin and vegetable capsules; and honestly we get a lot more complaints on the things that we changed being in all white or clear capsules than we do requests to change them; because a lot of people like the convenience of colored capsules and being able to tell what is what.

The new products that we do, we do vegetable capsules on them and most of the older ones, we will change over to vegetable capsules when when run out of existing labels.

When companies do label runs, they're very frequently 5k, 10k, or more labels per run for good selling sku's because you get price breaks on labels the more labels that you order; so on some things it takes awhile to run out.

Bob1983

Awards
Anabolic XT is vegetable capsules, but Anabolic Effect is regular gelatin capsules at this time.

When we run out of existing labels for Anabolic Effect, we will change over to vegetable capsules; but that will likely be the first run of next year, whenever that may be, as right now we have it in stock and also a large batch on the way soon.

We do want to make all of our products available and accessible to people that want them to be in vegetable capsules, but 99% of our customer base doesn't care between gelatin and vegetable capsules; and honestly we get a lot more complaints on the things that we changed being in all white or clear capsules than we do requests to change them; because a lot of people like the convenience of colored capsules and being able to tell what is what.

The new products that we do, we do vegetable capsules on them and most of the older ones, we will change over to vegetable capsules when when run out of existing labels.

When companies do label runs, they're very frequently 5k, 10k, or more labels per run for good selling sku's because you get price breaks on labels the more labels that you order; so on some things it takes awhile to run out.
No worries. Plenty of other things in stock to keep me going til then. Got to say I'm excited to try pepti plex. Once my 12 week run of PA is done (in about 6 weeks) I'll bring that in instead and see how it goes. Got to say I'm loving AXT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No worries. Plenty of other things in stock to keep me going til then. Got to say I'm excited to try pepti plex. Once my 12 week run of PA is done (in about 6 weeks) I'll bring that in instead and see how it goes. Got to say I'm loving AXT.
I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying Anabolic XT and Phosphatidic Acid XT, and also that you're looking forward to Pepti-Plex. I'm stacking the 3 of them now and really enjoying it.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Are ya'll running 3x3 with meals or 6 preworkout? I saw some dude say insane workouts on 6 😂 😡 💪

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are ya'll running 3x3 with meals or 6 preworkout? I saw some dude say insane workouts on 6 😂😡💪
I see a lot of feedback both ways. I hope you can get some good feedback and answers to asking. I would be curious to see what guys on here are doing.

For me, I'm taking 3 in the morning and 3 at night, with the night dose about 30 mins before my workout. But that's the way I'm spacing out the stack I'm running in general right now.

The main thing is that for anyone that goes the 6 caps pre-workout route, they still need to use it on their off days because. I don't want anyone to misunderstand and think that they would only use on workout days. It needs to be used daily for best results.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are ya'll running 3x3 with meals or 6 preworkout? I saw some dude say insane workouts on 6 😂😡💪
When I was stacking Anabolic Effect, Anabolic XT, and Phosphatidic XT I was splitting it up 50/50 on all three of them.
1/2 the caps when I woke up while brushing teeth. the other 1/2 around lunch time preWO. Mostly though I did that to separate how many caps I was taking in. I think I had also thrown in Joint XT, an Orchic Extract, and something else I can't think of off the top of my head so it was a good amount of caps per day.

K21

Awards
Does anyone know if anabolic xt has any effects on sleep poistive or negative?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does anyone know if anabolic xt has any effects on sleep poistive or negative?
There's nothing about it that would have any negative impact on sleep.

Some people say that they feel more well rested and have better daily energy levels on Anabolic XT, some of which could come from improved recovery and restful sleep; but its not something I thing would have a big impact on sleep.

If you're looking for something to help improve restful sleep, Growth Factor XT is excellent and would make a great stack with Anabolic XT.

Here's a link to the product:

Here's a link to the discussion thread:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is a link to the SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction Black Friday Sale thread:

25% off any size order with coupon code: blackfriday24

30% off any SNS order over 500.00 after discounts with coupon code: blackfriday30

Here is the pricing for Anabolic XT and Anabolic XT multi-packs with the 25% off:

Anabolic XT:
- Normal Price: 59.99
- Black Friday Sale Price: 44.99 (saves 15.00)

Anabolic XT - 3 Bottles:
- Normal Price: 169.99 (saves 9.98)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 127.49 (save an additional 42.50 for a total savings of 52.48)

Anabolic XT - 4 Bottles:
- Normal Price: 219.99 (saves 19.97)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 164.99 (save an additional 55.00 for a total savings of 74.97)

Anabolic XT - 6 Bottles:
- Normal Price: 319.99 (saves 39.95)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 239.99 (saves an additional 80.00 for a total savings of 119.95)

Anabolic XT - 12 Bottles:
- Normal Price: 599.99 (saves 119.89)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 449.99 (saves an additional 150.00 for a total savings of 269.89)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, to make the Black Friday Sale even better for those wanting to stock up on Anabolic XT:

AnabolicXT PumpAddict(1)-FlashSale.png

AnabolicStack RecoveryFix-FlashSale.png

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
That's an example of what we deal with on our end. I wouldn't say that we're a niche brand at all being that we have a ton of products and the diversity of them, but since we don't have a big marketing budget, I guess a lot of people assume that.
Well, Naturalbodyinc finally picked up a subset of SNS products 👍

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, Naturalbodyinc finally picked up a subset of SNS products 👍
Yes, I've been speaking with the owner for the last couple weeks. Great conversations and seems like a really nice guy. I'm looking forward to working with them.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, I've been speaking with the owner for the last couple weeks. Great conversations and seems like a really nice guy. I'm looking forward to working with them.
That’s good to hear I used to buy from them a decent bit but stopped due to lack of sns products (I still use them occasionally for certain things). 👍

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s good to hear I used to buy from them a decent bit but stopped due to lack of sns products (I still use them occasionally for certain things). 👍
I hope that the products will sell well for them. I know they focus a lot on brands with big marketing budgets, so I hope that things from us will sell well for them and not disappoint.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Is it worth running for 8 weeks or is that too short a span to see the benefits? I see 12-16 is the normal recommendation

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is it worth running for 8 weeks or is that too short a span to see the benefits? I see 12-16 is the normal recommendation
I haven't gone more than 2 months before but I always see it kicking in at that 3 week point and end up ordering another 4 weeks worth ASAP to keep the ride going lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic XT can be ran for 8 weeks or however long you would like. There's people that use it year round, which is why we offer the discounted 12 unit multi-packs. But you can definitely use it for 8 weeks.

It's Anabolic Effect that is normally suggested to run for 12 to 16 or 20 weeks - but that can be ran for 8 weeks too, its just that it really starts to kick in best around week 3 and the results get better by the week.

Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect also make for a great stack.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me it was worth running 12 weeks, at first I planned 8 weeks but after 3 weeks, I could tell I wanted to run this longer because I was already seeing profound effects in progress of mood, strength, libido, stamina, energy and composition that I hadn't in a while and it was all happening with a lot of stress going on in my life. I did stack this with SNS Optimize T and SNS Pepti-Plex.
I already have another 12 weeks of it planned to use in a stack including the aforementioned and adding CEL Anabolic Effect this time.

Cheers !

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabolic XT can be ran for 8 weeks or however long you would like. There's people that use it year round, which is why we offer the discounted 12 unit multi-packs. But you can definitely use it for 8 weeks.

It's Anabolic Effect that is normally suggested to run for 12 to 16 or 20 weeks - but that can be ran for 8 weeks too, its just that it really starts to kick in best around week 3 and the results get better by the week.

Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect also make for a great stack.
I second this! I ran AXT and AE for 12 weeks last year and loved it. I added Phosphatidic Acid XT around week 4 and it was even better. You can’t go wrong with SNS, CEL or Muscle Addiction!

Last edited:
Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Yo I'm on the SNS everything stack still. I'm lifting super heavy and feeling huge. I am sore and tired a lot I literally can't move at night lol. Can someone tell me which one of these I should cycle. Real talk no like take everything always Cuz why not haha. For real any of them need cycling?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yo I'm on the SNS everything stack still. I'm lifting super heavy and feeling huge. I am sore and tired a lot I literally can't move at night lol. Can someone tell me which one of these I should cycle. Real talk no like take everything always Cuz why not haha. For real any of them need cycling?
You can use most of the products for as long as you would like to.

The concept of cycling most supplements originated back in the old days from a marketing standpoint. People associate the term cycling with steroids, and by companies telling you that supplements were too strong to take for more then ___ weeks, then there was the psychological association with steroids. Subliminal marketing basically.

Whereas if you look on the herbal side of the industry, things have always been suggested for long term use or as long term use as someone wanted to take them for. Many times, these were the same ingredients. This shows how the bodybuilding side of the industry uses/used the cycling concept as a marketing tactic.

There are some things that do need to be cycled, but most do not.

Now, why would we cycle things?

It's not that we get used to most things and that they don't work anymore. It's that we get used to the way we feel on them and the results that we get on them, and that becomes our new normal. So sometimes taking a break reminds us of how much they were helping to begin with.

Doing so in that analogy could help remind us how well they were working, but could also be detrimental to our results, so an individual just has to decide if they want to cycle off things to get that reminder.

If things are going well for you and you said you're feeling huge and lifting super heavy, I wouldn't cycle off if it were me.

I'm getting ready to start back on a similar stack to what you're doing and I had had great luck with it in the fall. The only reason I'd stopped over winter was I wasn't training at all really. But I'm starting back on it and there's no end date in mind for it, just going to run it as long as I feel like I'm getting the results that I want.

In my case, it helped with recovery a lot and I never felt so tired or sore like you're explaining, but that may be a difference in lifting styles. I left heavy, but heavy within my desired rep ranges. Plus, I found for me, Recovery Fix works extremely well for helping me with soreness and recovery.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
You can use most of the products for as long as you would like to.

The concept of cycling most supplements originated back in the old days from a marketing standpoint. People associate the term cycling with steroids, and by companies telling you that supplements were too strong to take for more then ___ weeks, then there was the psychological association with steroids. Subliminal marketing basically.

Whereas if you look on the herbal side of the industry, things have always been suggested for long term use or as long term use as someone wanted to take them for. Many times, these were the same ingredients. This shows how the bodybuilding side of the industry uses/used the cycling concept as a marketing tactic.

There are some things that do need to be cycled, but most do not.

Now, why would we cycle things?

It's not that we get used to most things and that they don't work anymore. It's that we get used to the way we feel on them and the results that we get on them, and that becomes our new normal. So sometimes taking a break reminds us of how much they were helping to begin with.

Doing so in that analogy could help remind us how well they were working, but could also be detrimental to our results, so an individual just has to decide if they want to cycle off things to get that reminder.

If things are going well for you and you said you're feeling huge and lifting super heavy, I wouldn't cycle off if it were me.

I'm getting ready to start back on a similar stack to what you're doing and I had had great luck with it in the fall. The only reason I'd stopped over winter was I wasn't training at all really. But I'm starting back on it and there's no end date in mind for it, just going to run it as long as I feel like I'm getting the results that I want.

In my case, it helped with recovery a lot and I never felt so tired or sore like you're explaining, but that may be a difference in lifting styles. I left heavy, but heavy within my desired rep ranges. Plus, I found for me, Recovery Fix works extremely well for helping me with soreness and recovery.
Thanks! Oh one q I have is when I go to cut later on any of these I should drop and which ones to keep?

I have cycled sarms before. Oh I'm on the x gels those I have to cycle right? I always cycled those before. I bet a lot of soreness is from thst and I know I cNt do advil on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks! Oh one q I have is when I go to cut later on any of these I should drop and which ones to keep?

I have cycled sarms before. Oh I'm on the x gels those I have to cycle right? I always cycled those before.
SARM's are different and definitely do need to be cycled.

For X-Gels, most people do cycle those, but we see more and more people use them year round. The people that cycle them are usually the people that use them every day, but many people that use them on workout days only will use them long term or year round or however they would prefer.

For cutting, it really depends on the person. Some people like to leave in muscle building supplements in order to try to continue to gain or at least retain lean muscle and strength while dieting. I fall into that category myself - like I would definitely leave Anabolic XT and Pepti-Plex especially during cutting, for both muscle retention and Anabolic XT because of the motivation to train aspects of it. If budget permitted, I would suggest leaving in Phosphatidic Acid XT too.

Recomp20 is a big part of any cut for me for the recomp benefits.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SARM's are different and definitely do need to be cycled.

For X-Gels, most people do cycle those, but we see more and more people use them year round. The people that cycle them are usually the people that use them every day, but many people that use them on workout days only will use them long term or year round or however they would prefer.

For cutting, it really depends on the person. Some people like to leave in muscle building supplements in order to try to continue to gain or at least retain lean muscle and strength while dieting. I fall into that category myself - like I would definitely leave Anabolic XT and Pepti-Plex especially during cutting, for both muscle retention and Anabolic XT because of the motivation to train aspects of it. If budget permitted, I would suggest leaving in Phosphatidic Acid XT too.

Recomp20 is a big part of any cut for me for the recomp benefits.
Sounds a little like you may have overtrained some, and your body needs a little more repair and recovery. Like Steve said the Recomp 20 would be excellent and Reduce XT reduces cortisol tremendously which is more important than people realize in recovery. And probably everything you are taking is fine to continue, and helps with recovery, except for maybe Xgels. Add in Recomp 20 and Reduce XT and I believe you will start to feel much better.

Jeremy1

Awards
Gonna try this again. I didn't mean to break the rules when I first posted this and am sorry about that. I felt I needed everything to show my little story and my sincerity. I have since removed the other product/company. This is actually the first post I ever made on this forum and honestly, the only reason is because of the transformation I achieved with the products mentioned below. Crazy that I have been a "member" since 2005.

Been a member since 2005. Never posted anything until now. In October, I found a bottle of another companies product in my basement. I started taking it and got energized to get fit and work out again seriously after a long bout of laziness and life in general. At the end of that run (a little over a month) I did an 8-10 week run of Inhibit-E, Inhibit-P, and Reduce XT. Lost about 30 lbs down to 175 with the help of cardio and eating right of course. I did a 4 week run of Optimize-T after that which was awesome but too short. Finally to the star of this thread. I got two bottles Anabolic XT. It was like a recomp for me. Weight stayed the same, but I got bigger all over and my pants got even looser. This is after I had already went from size 34 waist to a size 30. I just bought new pants 2 months ago, but they are already too big. Incredible product.

Funny story... I was helping a buddy at church taking down light fixtures and installing new ones. I was on about week 6 of the 8 week (too short!) run of Anabolic XT. Anyway, the pumps in my forearms from using the screwdriver (forgot my cordless) to get the screws out of the ceiling fixtures were so brutal that I almost couldn't do it and wanted to cuss haha. My next run will be for at least 16 weeks. One of the best natural products I have ever used. Veins everywhere and solid all day long. I am curious about anabolic effect so I might give that a go as well. The problem is I also was in on the Prime XT deal. Got 3 bottles. (Probably too short of a run) Might do a month or so of that and then stack it with Anabolic XT, or Anabolic Effect, or Optimize-T, or all 3! First world problems I guess. All of this to say that Anabolic XT was and is an excellent product. Probably the best natty anabolic I ever used. Anyway, I am obviously an SNS & CEL fanboy. That stuff, all of it, was phenomenal to me. I feel I also need to thank the old product I found in my basement. It helped put the spark and the pep back in me, got my lazy arse back in the gym, and ironically, led me to CEL and SNS. In the end, I am now living a healthy life again and will continue to, Lord willing.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gonna try this again. I didn't mean to break the rules when I first posted this and am sorry about that. I felt I needed everything to show my little story and my sincerity. I have since removed the other product/company. This is actually the first post I ever made on this forum and honestly, the only reason is because of the transformation I achieved with the products mentioned below. Crazy that I have been a "member" since 2005.

Been a member since 2005. Never posted anything until now. In October, I found a bottle of another companies product in my basement. I started taking it and got energized to get fit and work out again seriously after a long bout of laziness and life in general. At the end of that run (a little over a month) I did an 8-10 week run of Inhibit-E, Inhibit-P, and Reduce XT. Lost about 30 lbs down to 175 with the help of cardio and eating right of course. I did a 4 week run of Optimize-T after that which was awesome but too short. Finally to the star of this thread. I got two bottles Anabolic XT. It was like a recomp for me. Weight stayed the same, but I got bigger all over and my pants got even looser. This is after I had already went from size 34 waist to a size 30. I just bought new pants 2 months ago, but they are already too big. Incredible product.

Funny story... I was helping a buddy at church taking down light fixtures and installing new ones. I was on about week 6 of the 8 week (too short!) run of Anabolic XT. Anyway, the pumps in my forearms from using the screwdriver (forgot my cordless) to get the screws out of the ceiling fixtures were so brutal that I almost couldn't do it and wanted to cuss haha. My next run will be for at least 16 weeks. One of the best natural products I have ever used. Veins everywhere and solid all day long. I am curious about anabolic effect so I might give that a go as well. The problem is I also was in on the Prime XT deal. Got 3 bottles. (Probably too short of a run) Might do a month or so of that and then stack it with Anabolic XT, or Anabolic Effect, or Optimize-T, or all 3! First world problems I guess. All of this to say that Anabolic XT was and is an excellent product. Probably the best natty anabolic I ever used. Anyway, I am obviously an SNS & CEL fanboy. That stuff, all of it, was phenomenal to me. I feel I also need to thank the old product I found in my basement. It helped put the spark and the pep back in me, got my lazy arse back in the gym, and ironically, led me to CEL and SNS. In the end, I am now living a healthy life again and will continue to, Lord willing.

Always love hearing backgrounds .. glad you got back into fitness. sometimes yes supplements will help and motivate you.
i think 12 weeks of primeXT is a great starting point (unless im reading it wrong) .. if you do enjoy the run .. can always pick up bottles in end of 2nd months or so .. which is usually what i end up doing ( anabolic effect and mtest)

it would stack well with either one of those depending on your needs .. i know few pple are going to be running Anabolic Effect + Prime XT + Growth FactorXT

Jeremy1

Awards
Always love hearing backgrounds .. glad you got back into fitness. sometimes yes supplements will help and motivate you.
i think 12 weeks of primeXT is a great starting point (unless im reading it wrong) .. if you do enjoy the run .. can always pick up bottles in end of 2nd months or so .. which is usually what i end up doing ( anabolic effect and mtest)

it would stack well with either one of those depending on your needs .. i know few pple are going to be running Anabolic Effect + Prime XT + Growth FactorXT
Thank you. Yes, I had gotten out of it all as I originally hurt my back and then I was blessed with a beautiful daughter, so everything else kind of took a back seat. I should have found the time, but well... I didn't.

As for my next run I am thinking of at least 12-16 months of Anabolic XT. I was in on the launch of Prime, but only purchased 3 bottles. Didn't want to go overboard just in case I am not a responder or if it doesn't sit well with me for whatever reason. So thinking of starting on Prime for like a month or more and then bringing in Anabolic XT, for at least 12-16 months. Like I said though, I might try Anabolic effect as well. What I might do is work on some kind of staggered stack with Prime, AXT, AE, and Optimize - T. Something where I can gauge what the products are doing. Another thing I thought of doing was the 3 months of Prime, 3-4 months of AE, and then 12-16 months of XT with OT. I am all over the place I know, but those products will be in my possession and they will be used in some way, just not sure how!