SnagencyV2.0

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He taught me the value of greens and fiber and antioxidants; beans and whole grains and berries and salads and peppers. It sounds silly but I'd never considered how important that stuff is - especially if you're going to push the body.
Think I'll go have a salad right now!
He loved his peppers

Man these posts have me feeling nostalgic

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
STEVE'S guy dimitrov[little fed]got thumped yesterday.....my guy milos raonich is on to the 3rd round......best of all federer is beterer plays tonight-go roger!!!

i really miss talking tennis with snags...:sigh:

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"LQTM"

That was Steve's favorite thing to say, he swore it was the cool thing to say lol.

Miss ya buddy!

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1441319649.580804.jpg

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Swole

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy birthday big guy.....wished you were still here.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bumping this thread to wish Steve's family a very Happy Thanksgiving, and share that I am thankful for the knowledge he has bestowed upon us and the laughs he has giving us.

TripleO.T.

TripleO.T.

Awards
Indeed. His presence is still missed.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man he was a massive unit.
Still remember him convincing me to start doing pull ups instead of splitting back into thickness and width days. He explained the complexity of the back and that it needed to be hit with more compounds instead of just horizontal and vertical pulls.

For that, and the many talks to follow, I am thankful.

Will down a second serving of green beans for ya big man.

M

mrssnags

Awards
Bumping this thread to wish Steve's family a very Happy Thanksgiving, and share that I am thankful for the knowledge he has bestowed upon us and the laughs he has giving us.
Thank You for the 'wish' kids were actually able to celebrate Thanksgiving this year. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving as well. It is still nice to hear from people about how Steve touched them thru knowledge and even more so laughs.

For those who have posted about Dakota. He went to the gym for the first time last week. A huge step for him; one which I am very grateful for.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
gone but not forgotten!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dropping of progress pics to my first coach. I know you'll see these and critique the Hell out of me :) Miss you brother.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wanted to give this thread a bump to wish Steve's family a very Merry Christmas. Hope they are all doing well, and hope the big man is having a great Christmas squatting up in heaven with Jesus.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just found this. :(

Prayers for his family and friends.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was just thinking about Steve a day or 2 ago...Thanks for bumping this, Dan. I will always miss him and will never forget how welcoming he was to me on the forums taking so much time to really help me learn when it's so easy to dismiss people.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never had direct contact with him, but I can tell he was a very knowledgable member of this forum. Wishing his family the best for this Christmas!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was just thinking about Steve a day or 2 ago...Thanks for bumping this, Dan. I will always miss him and will never forget how welcoming he was to me on the forums taking so much time to really help me learn when it's so easy to dismiss people.
Yeah, I was just thinking about him the other day as well.

M

mrssnags

Awards
Thank You! Merry Christmas to you also. We had a very quiet Christmas this year with our new grand daughter. I wish her grandpa could have met her. I am sure he is getting more than just his squats in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!!:beerchug:

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steve, will never be forgotten!

And congrats MrsSnags on the new addition to the family!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well steve...it actually happened, roger Federer won another slam!!! sure do miss talking tennis with you, you are missed, my friend!!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well steve...it actually happened, roger Federer won another slam!!! sure do miss talking tennis with you, you are missed, my friend!!!
.....so true!

Mrs Snags if you are checking in... hope your granddaughter is doing well!

M

mrssnags

Awards
Thank You! Yes granddaughter, Trinity, is doing very. Growing much too fast; but she is absolutely adorable.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
After just reading about AM losing our beloved BigT, I wanted to bump this old thread of another important member AM lost a while ago. Steve (SnagencyV2.0).

Steve and T were friends and loved to talk about tennis together. I’d like to think they are both up in heaven continuing the conversation. R.I.P. to both those powerhouses.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Snags was my first friend on here back in the day….. RIP
He was awesome to me. A super helpful guy and I always loved our interactions here. I still think about him to this day, and yet I’ve never met him in real life.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Training Forum 201