Smeton's Piracetam log

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Damn that sucks about your elbow bro. It's a shame you can't keep this going. Ahh money... Anywho, I don't think I will go for it unless I can go long term like you seem to like. Best of luck.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn that sucks about your elbow bro. It's a shame you can't keep this going. Ahh money... Anywho, I don't think I will go for it unless I can go long term like you seem to like. Best of luck.
It does work short-term and I have reacted well to it. I took it for a month a year ago in Oct 07 and than started this log, One bucket from Nutraplanet probably will last three months. I can see how Just doing it for a month or two than coming back a year later can produce results , if you don't want to run it all the way though.It's like a stop and start method and has benefit's; with all that if you can do it strait for longterm great, if you cannot a few short term here , I can see how it's useful. Time to eat and sleep

Ive been having real bad dreams and waking up and screaming help the last nights and running out of my room because I'm scared someone is after me at night. this has just started and I don't know if it;s the piracetam, or just bad dreams. I wake up sweating and stressing someone is after nme. It seems to be a problem because it happens every single night for the past couple weeks. I scream out real loud in my sleep.I don't think it's the piracetam because I remember doing this before and I even used to sleep walk when i was a kid and didn't know I was sleepwalking. I yelled out in Church when I was like seven the hairbrush is getting me. real loud in the middle of service and I didn't try to. my sister and parents told me this.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
smeton_yea, maybe masturbating might be helpful? It always is for me, I actually cannot get enough of it!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
It does work short-term and I have reacted well to it. I took it for a month a year ago in Oct 07 and than started this log, One bucket from Nutraplanet probably will last three months. I can see how Just doing it for a month or two than coming back a year later can produce results , if you don't want to run it all the way though.It's like a stop and start method and has benefit's; with all that if you can do it strait for longterm great, if you cannot a few short term here , I can see how it's useful. Time to eat and sleep

Ive been having real bad dreams and waking up and screaming help the last nights and running out of my room because I'm scared someone is after me at night. this has just started and I don't know if it;s the piracetam, or just bad dreams. I wake up sweating and stressing someone is after nme. It seems to be a problem because it happens every single night for the past couple weeks. I scream out real loud in my sleep.I don't think it's the piracetam because I remember doing this before and I even used to sleep walk when i was a kid and didn't know I was sleepwalking. I yelled out in Church when I was like seven the hairbrush is getting me. real loud in the middle of service and I didn't try to. my sister and parents told me this.

Hmmm, Smeton maybe it's you chasing yourself :think:

Everything happens for a reason, I hope everything works out in your favor - it always does in the end :)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sleep apnea can cause BP spikes and anxiety. That anxiety can frequently manisfests in dreams with drowning, gettting closed into small spaces, being caught in a net, pinned down... all "constricting" feelings.

Do you snore? Have chronic sinus congestion? Asthma? etc

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take nasonix a couple weeks out of the year two too three times for a couple week(usualllly when sinus are bad or I need real deep sleep.

I was talking in my sleep(not screaming) last night and I remember being in the kitchen and ate some turkey and ff cheese, I forgot to put the turkey back and thought I did. i was half asleep and not aware of everything. This talking, yelling, trying to get out of my bedroom because someone's after me COUld be been aggravated from the piracetam, I'm not saying it is. It could be me recovering from something traumatic, which usually gets worse before it gets better.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd suggest talking to your doctor about the sleep issues and the traumatic experiences that you've been through if you haven't done so already.

Best of luck with your health my friend :cheers:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd suggest talking to your doctor about the sleep issues and the traumatic experiences that you've been through if you haven't done so already.

Best of luck with your health my friend :cheers:
There not that big of a deal. my point is is could be related to piracetam. I had a training partner that used to punch his wife real hard in the middle of sleep every night. and he didn't know he did. he had to sleep into a separate bed than her.

Its not bad so if it isn't anything major than it's just a lil minor issue. I handle my own expiriences well and seek help if needed. Thank you

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got to say one thing I noticed is an increased oxygen feeling(maybe right and left hemisphere communication) I also noticed this on 5 grams of NAC.(accidentally)

I have been taking a gram of Lecithin with three grams every dau(havent missed a day since the beginning of the log) and I got my Nutra order in of Now's lecithin granules, which and tasty btw, and took them. Ill be comparing differences.

I have been eating eggs everyday so i think my choline levels are good. This three gram piracetam dose is working for me. I mean some guys are spending 20 dollars on a twenty sack or ciggs or illegal drugs and tearing their mind down and this stuff is the exact opposite , it builds the mind up. I recommend it, esp for decreased things effecting you. or in the writeup I think I read says resistance to social programming or how things effect you and how you take it and how things influence you. i can truly say I feel a better quality of life on piracetam.

Ares

Ares

Banned
Awards
Piracetam is solid. I used it as a neurorelaxant. Came in hadny with my girl from 1997. WOHW she wuz smoking. Which is why I lef ther, because I cant stand women who smoke. She made me scream at night too. Thought it was the piracetam, but found out it was ther girl because the next girl dind't make me scream as much, but I also stopped doing kegals which was a big mistaje on my part. When I satrted kegals ai grew over an inch and since I stop, sometimes I feel like I shrunk an inch.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Got to say one thing I noticed is an increased oxygen feeling(maybe right and left hemisphere communication) I also noticed this on 5 grams of NAC.(accidentally)

I have been taking a gram of Lecithin with three grams every dau(havent missed a day since the beginning of the log) and I got my Nutra order in of Now's lecithin granules, which and tasty btw, and took them. Ill be comparing differences.

I have been eating eggs everyday so i think my choline levels are good. This three gram piracetam dose is working for me. I mean some guys are spending 20 dollars on a twenty sack or ciggs or illegal drugs and tearing their mind down and this stuff is the exact opposite , it builds the mind up. I recommend it, esp for decreased things effecting you. or in the writeup I think I read says resistance to social programming or how things effect you and how you take it and how things influence you. i can truly say I feel a better quality of life on piracetam.

Great analysis Smeton. This makes me wonder if the combo is raising serotonin levels a bit as well.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great analysis Smeton. This makes me wonder if the combo is raising serotonin levels a bit as well.
It could be . I haven't seen anything on lecithin and piracetam raising serotin, i do feel a bit more mellow, i think. I take tyrosine pre-workout to get dopamine and noreph going. Ive been taking L-typtophan for a few months(since it came out ) When i go up to three grams I feel very mellowed out.(relaxed)

I plan on stopping L-tytophan, today is my last dose because it's all gone.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still taking it everyday. I have noticed better quality with the choline source of now's lecithin granules. They are easier to take than the pills and much tastier.

What do I notice? Left and right brain communication. thats all Ill comment for now got to go

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smeton - either your communication focus, or your typing skills, has improved 1000%.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Just checking in with you bro. Sounds like everything is coming together.

I couldn't zero in on my racetum sweet spot so I stopped a while ago but kept up w/ the Lecithin.

Lecithin all by itself really does work well for me...keeps my mind better focused.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just checking in with you bro. Sounds like everything is coming together.

I couldn't zero in on my racetum sweet spot so I stopped a while ago but kept up w/ the Lecithin.

Lecithin all by itself really does work well for me...keeps my mind better focused.
yeah Its some nice brain food. I have taking piracetam every single day since the first day of this log, the effects slowly build gradually over time, not a big jump up, the only time you notice an initial jump up is when you start and it feels fantastic, than, its a slow building progress.

These words best describe as accurate as possible to what I have noticed on piractem and lecithin combo. and I have noticed a greater effect using lecithin granules than wal marts capsules

Peace of mind, like my brain is wielded more together, and harmony.

(maybe the brain being wielded together accounts for the write-up on piracetam about right and left hemisphere working better)

I have at least a couple weeks left.

My experience has been

2007 about a month use

Starting in 6-08 int ill I'm done

and hopefully I can run it again for six months plus next time

so do you see how it is useful to use it a month..wait than three...wait than six...

Last edited:
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iM DONE THIS LOG. I dont know if piracteam is placebo or not. i thought it works and therefore it did whether placebo or not so it did help me. Remember you have great potential inside of you and most normal people only use 5 % of your potential. some say 12-14 % anyways just think the best for yourself bc it does pay back the best. Cheers

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
good final review.
so would you say piracteam (placebo or not) helped you use more than 5% of your potential?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually I viewed it more as insurance against any bad programming or negative social programming. maybe, if anything, one or a couple percent more. Now that I'm off I'll see the difference between now and when on. and I think I'm just going to finish the rest of it. I have about a month or so's left. Whenever I can keep food again. I don't think I'm going to continue logging it , I have more important things to do and have been stretching my limits(which is a good thing, it makes you grow) with the amount of work Ive been doing recently and expect to keep doing this amount and more. "Work smarter ,not harder."

I'd describe the feeling now that ive been off as a fuzzy brain feeling, meaning piracetam seems to enhance something up there. Remember this stuff is non-toxic! The best possible thing it could do is do some right and left hemisphere communication and other stuff it claims.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yesterday was my last day taking it. I took it since the beginning of this log, except the couple days I was sick. This stack wasn't as long as I would have liked to run it. three months work though. I feel it enhanced what I already had (mind/brain) these are supposed separate. Hard to pinpoint exactly what it did I felt different on it and if i remember Ill try to update the differences of on and off piracetam. Piracteam is in my system and stays a while in till the effects fade. I do believe piracteam with lecithin has helped me personally and I dont know if it is for you, it is for me and I would like to use it again at a later time. Next time I'd like to try it for six months instead of three. the first time I used it for a month , and this time three months, and I noticed same aspects the first month of this time, that were related to last time, so it works for me. Good stuff In my opinion. With all that said I don't think it makes a super difference but more subtle difference over a long period of time building that all add up. I do think next time I'll do much better because it takes a long time for this to build up in my experience I mean i just completed three months and don't feel a big difference overall. i feel a mild difference, next time I'll think i'll get to moderate , if I go for six months.

I hope I have helped anyone out considering this compund and have gave my review as honest, objective and strait forward as I possibly could. Thanks for tuning in.

Last edited:
Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
yesterday was my last day taking it. I took it since the beginning of this log, except the couple days I was sick. This stack wasn't as long as I would have liked to run it. three months work though. I feel it enhanced what I already had (mind/brain) these are supposed separate. Hard to pinpoint exactly what it did I felt different on it and if i remember Ill try to update the differences of on and off piracetam. Piracteam is in my system and stays a while in till the effects fade. I do believe piracteam with lecithin has helped me personally and I dont know if it is for you, it is for me and I would like to use it again at a later time. Next time I'd like to try it for six months instead of three. the first time I used it for a month , and this time three months, and I noticed same aspects the first month of this time, that were related to last time, so it works for me. Good stuff In my opinion. With all that said I don't think it makes a super difference but more subtle difference over a long period of time building that all add up. I do think next time I'll do much better because it takes a long time for this to build up in my experience I mean i just completed three months and don't feel a big difference overall. i feel a mild difference, next time I'll think i'll get to moderate , if I go for six months.

I hope I have helped anyone out considering this compund and have gave my review as honest, objective and strait forward as I possibly could. Thanks for tuning in.

Great log Smeton. I've been considering trying a 'racteam' for some time now and I'm definitely going to try Piracteam now. On a side note, I ran across a tub of Bacopa recently and started running it last week. I have a tub which is 20% pure Bacopa and I been dosing about 250mg 3x a day. The results have been outstanding thus far. It supposedly has an incredible number of health benefits ranging from helping the digestive system to many neurological benefits and potent antioxidant effects as well. As for the actual effects thus far, it's put me in a better overall mood and it is also very relaxing - yet without making me sleepy. Makes me feel 'very content' which IMO is better than happiness which comes & goes like a roller coaster at times :)

Excellent stuff thus far, highly recommended.