Slintensity, staying lean and getting leaner!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Thank you everyone atSouthland Performance for the chance to log this innovative nutrient partitioner. My current goals are simply to stay lean and possibly lean out more, which can be quite difficult at this time of the year. I'm an ex fat kid....forget Christmas, Thanksgiving is the best holiday haha.

Height: 5'11
Weight: 190lbs

Current supplements:
AX Ultra Reps - Preworkout
Fish oil/Cod liver oil
Formasurge
*And an occasional fat burner/energy pill to keep me going through the day*

Current workout regimen:

Monday through Friday lifting- (occasionally Saturday as well, although my gym closes at 5pm)
Monday through Friday, boxing/wrestling
Mon/wed/friday - distance/sprints

Picture12_zpsee1f3e0d.png

Much needed video! Going to war with fat.
[video=youtube;f6QCS3-JxtA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6QCS3-JxtA[/video]

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. Kill it man!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
updates from day 1??

Just received through the mail a bottle I purchased today; so there was nothing to update with.

Day 1: I received a bottle I purchased and took one Slintensity pill to kick start this cycle. Around 20 minutes later I consumed 3 prunes, and 50g of protein. I currently feel energized and my core temperature seems to have risen, similar to the feeling of consuming alcohol. Currently sweating but feeling alright.

Reason for low carb : I wanted to test it out with a small amount of carbs to assess what Slintensity feels like on its own.

Edited*

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Woah, had an AMAZING 2 hour training session today. My heart rate went to 190 at one point, which is a bit odd and rare, but other than that I felt extremely energized.
First 90 minutes were wrestling and the last 30 minutes were boxing.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: I had used 1 slintensity prior to 80g of carbs and still felt well. Cardio is going great, endurance seems to be up.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: I'm noticing that when I pop a slintensity, my muscles feel pumped even without food. Rather odd but awesome! I'm assuming it's "loading" all of the glycogen I have floating around into muscle bellies. I have no signs of hypoglycemia, which is great since I tend to be a bit sensitive on that end of the deal.

Today I used one slintensity prior to a meal of 60g of carbs and 80 grams of protein. Still feeling fresh and I'm looking pretty lean. Although I can't quite attribute that to the slintensity YET because my workout regimen has changed recently. Today will be my first lift back in 4 days (hard to get myself in the gym after work and after 2 hours of wrestling/boxing)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I wish I had received my bottle a week earlier. I consumed around 10lbs of chocolate and 2 whole pizzas that week...

Edit : had quite the training session. 2 hours of boxing. Endurance is up again. Heart rate is normal.
*note i drink bcaas the entire time

I snuck in a lift today. Very hard due to an injured wrist and a injured thumb. Buuuuut im vascular which is rare for my fatass.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty, I would like to apologize to the guys at SSP for not keeping an extremely detailed log as I usually do. Been a tad occupied with work, but I will improve my log. By the way any tests you'd like me to do? I already plan on seeing how long it takes for me to hit ketosis while using Slintensity.

Day 4: I'm taking today off from cardio and the sorts due to several injuries. Starting to believe I have low cortisol levels, which I'll be getting tested soon. That being said I'll get a lift in later tonight. I'm noticing that my head is clear even with carbs, I tend to get a bit foggy/groggy after consuming carbs. My system isn't all that efficient at processing gluten. So far no gastrointestinal distress, which often happens for me due to acid refux. Last night I took one Slintensity prior to bed, I awoke feeling fresh and lean, although in a lot of pain haha.

100g carbs200g protein30g fat

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
So today I put slintensity to the test. One cap prior to 5 slices of pizza. Felt tired/bloated so ill see what the limit on one is.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
According to this study :

We report the characterization of a new insulinotropic compound, 4-hydroxyisoleucine. This amino acid has been extracted and purified from fenugreek seeds, which are known in traditional medicine for their antidiabetic properties. 4-Hydroxyisoleucine increases glucose-induced insulin release, in the concentration range of 100 micromol/l to 1 mmol/l, through a direct effect on isolated islets of Langerhans from both rats and humans. The stimulating effect of 4-hydroxyisoleucine was strictly glucose dependent; indeed, ineffective at low (3 mmol/l) or basal (5 mmol/l) glucose concentrations, the amino acid potentiated the insulin secretion induced by supranormal (6.6-16.7 mmol/l) concentrations of glucose. In addition, in the isolated perfused rat pancreas, we could show 1) that the pattern of insulin secretion induced by 4-hydroxyisoleucine was biphasic, 2) that this effect occurred in the absence of any change in pancreatic alpha- and delta-cell activity, and 3) that the more glucose concentration was increased, the more insulin response was amplified. Moreover, 4-hydroxyisoleucine did not interact with other agonists of insulin secretion (leucine, arginine, tolbutamide, glyceraldehyde). Therefore, we conclude that 4-hydroxyisoleucine insulinotropic activity might, at least in part, account for fenugreek seeds' antidiabetic properties. This secretagogue may be considered as a novel drug with potential interest for the treatment of NIDDM.

I'd assume finding the right carb amount is a bit tricky.

Currently consuming 30g of carbs 50g of protein and I'm not feeling tired. I wonder what the half life is.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it's going good. I am very curious to the half life as well.

I'm surprised you can take it with that few of carbs. I feel like 60 grams of carbs are too low when I take mine.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it's going good. I am very curious to the half life as well.

I'm surprised you can take it with that few of carbs. I feel like 60 grams of carbs are too low when I take mine.
I guess my chemistry is a tad off haha. I feel better after minimal carbs. My pizza binge made me feel sleepy. Although my hunger is satiated easier while using slintensity.

Hopefully midwest or matt can chime in on the half life. Im big on Na-R-ala due to its 12 hour half life.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, just popped two prior to 98g of carbs and my stomach wasn't....so happy.Granted I tend to have indigestion anyways.

I proceeded to have a slice of pie shortly after, energy is great, I don't feel bloated or sick. Which is what usually would happen after such a heavy meal.

* I know I'm supposed to be cutting but I want to test this baby out before I get to it.*
Today was a rather terrible day:
300-400g carbs180g protein60g fat

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I had a lesson in how* powerful this stuff is. I had one cap prior to 100g of carbs (simple white rice) and then went to a friends house. She has new puppies so hey i had to play with them. My blood sugar was very low, a few times I nearly blacked out so I had a sandwich to no real avail. Slintensity really is intense.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, late but sub'd lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ew prunes lol.. wtf u eat them for haha

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Wow, late but sub'd lol
Hahaha welcome in

ew prunes lol.. wtf u eat them for haha
...I actually like prunes =[

Haha so today I'm keeping a tad light on my slintensity dosing. Have yet to eat actually so no need to take it right now. Ill have 200g of carbs from
white and brown rice later with probably chicken.

I want to see how i feel using slintensity with complex carbs.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday I had a lesson in how* powerful this stuff is. I had one cap prior to 100g of carbs (simple white rice) and then went to a friends house. She has new puppies so hey i had to play with them. My blood sugar was very low, a few times I nearly blacked out so I had a sandwich to no real avail. Slintensity really is intense.
Part of the reason we have been very hesitant to endorse GDA's pre-bed like some of the competition. We don't necessarily want people taking it all the time just so we can sell a few more bottles. We wanted to make it strong!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Part of the reason we have been very hesitant to endorse GDA's pre-bed like some of the competition. We don't necessarily want people taking it all the time just so we can sell a few more bottles. We wanted to make it strong!
Haha well it's definitely the most effective GDA. My traps always have an insane full feeling after using it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Day: 6 so i guess the other day was a rare occasion.yesterday i had ~200g of carbs after one Slintensity. I felt great, very energized.

as for today ive been energized and lean

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day: 6 so i guess the other day was a rare occasion.yesterday i had ~200g of carbs after one Slintensity. I felt great, very energized.

Awesome to hear. Glad you've got the energy back!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Figured it may have been a fluke! I'm not noticing any energy really in my run but definitely notice better pumps in and out of the gym and a slight decrease in bloat after a higher carb meal.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Figured it may have been a fluke! I'm not noticing any energy really in my run but definitely notice better pumps in and out of the gym and a slight decrease in bloat after a higher carb meal.
Yeah, I get pretty energized from GDAs, todays training session was 2 hours of wrestling with some boxing post workout. I was burnt out after.

Uhm I know the 4-oh in vivo raised blood sugar sensitivity so I assume mine is really really high causing the hypoglycemic effect. I just need to keep more carbs around me haha.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Oops today is day 9 haha. I have been working hard lately, losing my track.

Day 9: I wanted to see how much chocolate I could eat before getting sleepy....I never got sleepy hahaha. Still lean mean fighting machine!

Slintensity
[video=youtube;9fWvub_WBho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fWvub_WBho[/video]

Still have yet to train today, I'll have another wrestling session later, God willing I'll have the energy to hit the gym to lift. I need some juice!

Edit:this PM.

Had an insane training session after one slintensity and 60g of carbs. Energy was great. 2 hours of getting slammed and punched to the face takes it out of ya. Going to lift in a bit.

Edit: i did get a lift in...and it was great. Muscles feel really full. No vascularity to note of. Lifts were pretty good considering my day.

Super set
Yates rows 225x20 reps then krock rows 120lb dumbbells x10-15 reps each hand.
40sec rest

Then seated rows 2 sets of 250lb till failure.

Then face pull hammer machine, 3platesx10 for 3 sets

Was in a hurry so wrapped it up with core work and military presses

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Today i popped one slintensity prior to a heavy brown rice meal. Felt fine, nothing to note. Just used one prior to three tacos and an oreo shake and once again feel fine.

No increased vascularity to really note. When im lifting I can see it though. Im quite a bit smaller, i need to up my caloric intake.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen much vasculariy with SLINtensity either. Great pumps though.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen much vasculariy with SLINtensity either. Great pumps though.
Agreed. Todays lift was fun. Kept it short and sweet. Had insane pumps and pretty good endurance. Deadlifts were Weaaaak though.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
damn, took slintensity before a date today. Well we got to cuddling after and my stomach was growling. Didnt hurt, wasnt hungry, so i tried to ignore it. Anyway i got home, had a bowel movement that felt...odd and noticed it was all adipose

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slintensity made you crap pure fat :)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Slintensity made you crap pure fat :)
Hahaha made me think of that fda backed fat burner. The warning goes something along the lines of "you may crap yourself " hahhaha.

Im pretty damn lean right now, fighting jeans that i bought while weighting 170.

Current weight 185lbs. I really just want to stay at 185 now, so ill be bumping my calories up to ~3k. I've lost A LOT of lower belly fat, it's pretty insane actually considering I'm using no additional fat burner other than the occasional pre workout sample.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha made me think of that fda backed fat burner. The warning goes something along the lines of "you may crap yourself " hahhaha.

Im pretty damn lean right now, fighting jeans that i bought while weighting 170.

Current weight 185lbs. I really just want to stay at 185 now, so ill be bumping my calories up to ~3k. I've lost A LOT of lower belly fat, it's pretty insane actually considering I'm using no additional fat burner other than the occasional pre workout sample.
That's a pretty awesome testimony.

And you're thinking of Alli lol. I thought it was the most asinine thing ever; it just blocked digestion, so if you just didn't eat as much, it was the exact same result minus potentially crapping yourself. My ex took it and I remember just shaking my head when she told me she was using it.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established

I'm jealous; I'm not not having the same results you are. I notice less bloat when eating high carbs and better digestion. Not noticing any fat burning effects though. I love the feeling of fullness though.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
That's a pretty awesome testimony.

And you're thinking of Alli lol. I thought it was the most asinine thing ever; it just blocked digestion, so if you just didn't eat as much, it was the exact same result minus potentially crapping yourself. My ex took it and I remember just shaking my head when she told me she was using it.
haha! Yes that is the stuff. I once thought about using it (used to be quite obese).

Slintensity is treating me well after my adjustment period. Which tends to happen to me when consuming most supplements to be fair.

I'm jealous; I'm not not having the same results you are. I notice less bloat when eating high carbs and better digestion. Not noticing any fat burning effects though. I love the feeling of fullness though.
In surprised, it's quite noteable. Ive gotten smaller though muscle wise as well. The odd thing is although i'm a lot more slender, I can generate a lot more power as well.

Had drills wrestling with 240lb guys (im 186) and every time I was flipped, i returned the favor.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
May run my second bottle with an anabolic or at least a testosterone booster.

Today I had dirty carbs without slintensity and knocked out 10 min after haha. Now im off to the gym for a lift.

Edit: i would also like to note my cals are mostly from junk food

edit 2: inhaveba really bad wrist but my lift went well. Pulled some heavy weight and finally see spider web veins

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May run my second bottle with an anabolic or at least a testosterone booster.

Today I had dirty carbs without slintensity and knocked out 10 min after haha. Now im off to the gym for a lift.

Edit: i would also like to note my cals are mostly from junk food

edit 2: inhaveba really bad wrist but my lift went well. Pulled some heavy weight and finally see spider web veins
Sucks about the wrist, but glad to hear the lift went well and the veins were popping, bro.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Sucks about the wrist, but glad to hear the lift went well and the veins were popping, bro.

Yeah it's a really old training injury. My carpals float around haha have to pop them in place from time to time. My forearms were spiderwebbed and I never really get that vascular. I'm impressed.

Hope y'all have a happy thanksgiving, get fat!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and I pigged out on some coconut cream pie after 1 slintensity. I felt fine, usually I don't do well with heavy carbs. Although after two slices I felt gross so I stopped eating it anyways.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Today I did a little test, I stacked it with Na-R-Ala prior to eating some fries and a burger. I went for a lift, I became the incredible hulk. If my muscle bellies could fit more glycogen I would have ripped my damn shirt. It felt amazing not having to lift all that heavy (wrist problems). Did a bit of a full body lift, was surprised to seated row 285 again though haha. Haven't done that in ages.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I did a little test, I stacked it with Na-R-Ala prior to eating some fries and a burger. I went for a lift, I became the incredible hulk. If my muscle bellies could fit more glycogen I would have ripped my damn shirt. It felt amazing not having to lift all that heavy (wrist problems). Did a bit of a full body lift, was surprised to seated row 285 again though haha. Haven't done that in ages.
That's awesome, bro. Sounds like a fun ride ;)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome, bro. Sounds like a fun ride ;)

Yeah, I'm liking it haha. Was searching for more information on the ingredients, and found this,

" the juice reduced the number of fat droplets in the fat cells [OD]. The juice also inhibited the synthesis of the protein PPAR-gamma in the fat cells. PPAR-gamma is like a sensor which tells the fat cells when they should store fat."

http://www.ergo-log.com/bittermelonfatcells.html

Awesome because I have a pretty high fat diet. It makes sense now why I "expelled" fat the other day.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Nothing to really note as of late. Still doing well prior to high carb meals.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I'm feeling the same. No new effects but works great for high can meal digestion.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I'm feeling the same. No new effects but works great for high can meal digestion.
Yep, im almost done with my bottle.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Me too. This seems more like a supp that you take for several months at a time instead of just for a few weeks.