Slim Xtreme Weird Side

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
This doesn't really bother me as I think it will subside with time. My girlfriend and I are both taking SX. She is finishing week 2 and I week 1. I am dosing
2/day and she is doing 1/day.

We both have noticed that we are waking up earlier. It hasn't been difficult to fall asleep or have deep restful sleep, but we seem to be only getting 6 solid hours. Its like the alarm clock goes off after 6 hours of sleep and we both jump up with perfect energy! We both haven't felt groggy or any other sleep deprivation symptoms. Just though this was an odd issue and wanted to see if anyone else had this or heard of anyone experiencing it.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Well I can say ive had the same thing happen to me.. Eventualy I was able to get my 8 hours but still I would always wake up and be full of energy.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although 8 is the recommended sleep time, 6 is actually the average for adults.

It would seem this is affecting your "biological alarm clock". Some of the ingredients in SX affect serotonin activity, which is a hormone that controls your sleep patterns. Perhaps this is what's causing this phenomenon. If it becomes an issue, try taking like Sunday off, or something.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
This doesn't really bother me as I think it will subside with time. My girlfriend and I are both taking SX. She is finishing week 2 and I week 1. I am dosing
2/day and she is doing 1/day.

We both have noticed that we are waking up earlier. It hasn't been difficult to fall asleep or have deep restful sleep, but we seem to be only getting 6 solid hours. Its like the alarm clock goes off after 6 hours of sleep and we both jump up with perfect energy! We both haven't felt groggy or any other sleep deprivation symptoms. Just though this was an odd issue and wanted to see if anyone else had this or heard of anyone experiencing it.
The same thing happens to me. I'm full of energy, instead of dragging, in the morning when I'm regularly taking slimx. Quite the positive side if you ask me!

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
I've taken Slim Xtreme on 2 different occassions. Both times I was unable to fall asleep on those nights... Those were the 2 longest nights of my life just tossing and turning not able to fall asleep. It doesn't give me the huge energy rush I was expecting from Stim X back in the day as I receive greater cognitive benefits (extremely focused and attentive). However, when the sun comes up and I get out of bed to start my day, I feel good as if I was well-rested and function fine the entire day.

I've only taken it upon waking up, so this stuff does stay with you. Next time I dose SX, I'm doing it on a day I plan on going out and drinking. I'm thinking alcohol should neutralize the SX and allow myself to actually sleep:sleeping:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, if the alcohol doesn't take it down a peg, you'll at least won't have trouble partying all night. In my opinion, you can't really lose with that.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
lol, if the alcohol doesn't take it down a peg, you'll at least won't have trouble partying all night. In my opinion, you can't really lose with that.
haha, this is true. it will make for a good time either way. not to mention, SX makes me VERY sociable.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, I'm kinda the same way. Stim's sort of even me out.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, I'm kinda the same way. Stim's sort of even me out.
Yeah, cuz when Sinner isn't on SX, he's either an absolute jerk or a huge sissyboy. :lol: :trout:

Anywho, I'm chiming in to say that I've had the exact same thing. I dose 2 at about 7am and am awake and functioning until about 11pm, and eventually crash at midnight. I'm up again at 6:30, and though there's hardly anyone here who is less of a morning person than me, I'm still able to get up and function well each day. It's as if SX carries over a bit and helps lift your mood the morning after to get up and do it again. Consequently, I've not been taking SX on weekends for the past 5 weeks. Each day Sunday I wake up more groggy, typically later, and not as enthusiastic to start my day. Saturday nights also tend to end a bit earlier, too. And no, no parties or late night fun here. Not unless gramma watches the baby. ;) :D

I definitely see this on the list of "Good Sides" and not a problem. It's unusual and not what most are used to, but in the end, all's well. :)

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah I totally agree it's a GOOOOOD side. I'm not a morning person at all. It feels great to get up with a bounce in my step right away. It's just the strangest thing I've experienced on a supp like this. Great job AX!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, cuz when Sinner isn't on SX, he's either an absolute jerk or a huge sissyboy. :lol: :trout:
When I'm not on SX, I'm either asleep or wishing I was asleep.