Slim Xtreme (SX)

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Quick update from previous post. I started SX when it was first released. My results are GREAT, I've lost around 50 lbs started at 320. Finally got waist below 40 inches (I know I know it's still big) my shirt size went from 3XL to XL. I want to lose maybe 10-15 more lbs. My question is once I reach my goal I won't to maintain. I'm taking 2 caps a day should I decrease to 1 cap and a booster or keep taking 2 caps a day. Thanks

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Quick update from previous post. I started SX when it was first released. My results are GREAT, I've lost around 50 lbs started at 320. Finally got waist below 40 inches (I know I know it's still big) my shirt size went from 3XL to XL. I want to lose maybe 10-15 more lbs. My question is once I reach my goal I won't to maintain. I'm taking 2 caps a day should I decrease to 1 cap and a booster or keep taking 2 caps a day. Thanks
Wow, what an incredible story! I don't think you should be so hard on yourself, that kind of effort and result is truly to your credit and honor. I'll let an AX rep answer you're question, but stay hydrated for sure and just wanted to say CONGRATS. :)

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Probably not the first time you've heard this, but I popped my first Slim X at 11:30 AM when the mail arrived. 12 hours later, it was still kicking. Took a double dose of xanax and melatonin and still got jack for sleep. No fogginess or feeling of sleep deprivation for the entire following day.

Here is my question: What the hell is in it that makes it last so long? It must be the Aneurin DBE™, right? This stuff is like Provigil, which is a controled substance.

I'm going to take one pill early in the morning tomorrow, giving myself 16 hours before bed. If I still can't sleep, I don't know if this will be a practical supplement for me.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Probably not the first time you've heard this, but I popped my first Slim X at 11:30 AM when the mail arrived. 12 hours later, it was still kicking. Took a double dose of xanax and melatonin and still got jack for sleep. No fogginess or feeling of sleep deprivation for the entire following day.

Here is my question: What the hell is in it that makes it last so long? It must be the Aneurin DBE™, right? This stuff is like Provigil, which is a controled substance.

I'm going to take one pill early in the morning tomorrow, giving myself 16 hours before bed. If I still can't sleep, I don't know if this will be a practical supplement for me.
Take it early and you should be fine. However for the first few days while your body is adjusting it can potentially cause sleeping pattern issues. It will subside after a few days and your sleep will get back to normal. The key is sticking with it.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would go to one capsule a day, mainly to help you curb appetite while you learn to control the eating habits that made you overweight, to prevent it from happening again. Then in the afternoon if you feel the urge to splurge take a dose of Booster. Im saying this because you need to train your body to take in food and get used to the new eating plan , you dont want to NOT eat because the weight will come right back.

Also CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9volt

9volt

Awards
Question about dosing

The directions on Nutraplanet's site says to take 1 capsule first thing in the morning on an empty stomach for the first 2 days before progressing to one to three (1-3) capsules, one to two (1-2) times daily.

I've been reading through this thread and it seems, for the most part, that people are getting by on just one capsule a day, without having to increase the dosage, let alone taking it twice a day.

My questions is, is anyone taking more than two capsules a day? I only ask because I'm pretty tolerant of most stims, and usually need to take the max dose for it to be effective (sometimes more). Per the directions, the max dose is six capsules a day, split over two doses.

This seems like a lot, just based on what everyone is saying about its effects. So, I mean, is six capsules out of the question, or is it something that is feasible?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question about dosing

The directions on Nutraplanet's site says to take 1 capsule first thing in the morning on an empty stomach for the first 2 days before progressing to one to three (1-3) capsules, one to two (1-2) times daily.

I've been reading through this thread and it seems, for the most part, that people are getting by on just one capsule a day, without having to increase the dosage, let alone taking it twice a day.

My questions is, is anyone taking more than two capsules a day? I only ask because I'm pretty tolerant of most stims, and usually need to take the max dose for it to be effective (sometimes more). Per the directions, the max dose is six capsules a day, split over two doses.

This seems like a lot, just based on what everyone is saying about its effects. So, I mean, is six capsules out of the question, or is it something that is feasible?
6 capsules of SX in a day???? Woah... That's DEFINITELY not adviseable in any case, unless you are an honest to goodness elephant, in which case you're incredibly gifted at typing with your trunk!! (No joke, that's not the right dose.)

The MAX dose should be 2-3/day, and even the most hardcore crackhead stim junkies like myself stick to 2 in the morning and the possible SX Booster to kick it back up a bit in the afternoon. Do NOT take SX any later in the day - the effects will not greatly increase, but the length of time that it lasts will be incredibly expanded. If you like to sleep regularly, stick with the am dose, start with JUST ONE, and move up to 2 if you feel it is necessary. :)

After checking the directions there, I'm going to email Sam to get that fixed ASAP. The dosing looks more like StimulantX than SX. Thanks for pointing it out. :D

9volt

9volt

Awards
Thanks for the quick response.

Yeah, it just seemed odd to me how everyone was getting by on, at most, two a day, yet on the directions it said to take as much as six a day.

Hopefully Sam gets that taken care of pronto, because I imagine that's going to mess a lot of people up.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
damn. ive been taking 1 sx & was able to drink coffee & sleep was no problem. 1 cap wasnt doing anything for my appetite. so yesterday i took 2. had 1 cup of coffee at 8am & 1 cup of green tea around 9am. slept like crap! just tossed & turned all night...& now on my pc at 430-5am. this is hell.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, it just seemed odd to me how everyone was getting by on, at most, two a day, yet on the directions it said to take as much as six a day.

Hopefully Sam gets that taken care of pronto, because I imagine that's going to mess a lot of people up.
For sure, I will let him know. 6 capsules in 1 day is crazy and probably dangerous. 1-2 should be PLENTY!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
damn. ive been taking 1 sx & was able to drink coffee & sleep was no problem. 1 cap wasnt doing anything for my appetite. so yesterday i took 2. had 1 cup of coffee at 8am & 1 cup of green tea around 9am. slept like crap! just tossed & turned all night...& now on my pc at 430-5am. this is hell.
The coffee alone, mixed with two caps, destroyed my sleep. I would drink only half a Monster drink before workout.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

He's already on it. I've emailed him with the appropriate dosing and warning info yesterday afternoon. Things should be fixed very shortly. :)

Yup, sounds about right to me! I'm the same way. I take 2 @ 7am and can drink a cup of coffee mid day or have an iced tea with dinner. I still go to bed about an hour later these days (midnight), but sleep deprivation isn't an issue.

The coffee alone, mixed with two caps, destroyed my sleep. I would drink only half a Monster drink before workout.
...if you drank any of it at all! Caffeine with SX definitely has profound effects, as we've been saying the whole time. I guess with all the "hype" of products in the market these days, when something comes along that actually works THIS GOOD, people are still skeptical. They're right to be so, but in being skeptical, there should not be any shred of underestimation. Trial by error, I guess. :dunno:

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
9volt, i was a skeptic just like you. i could take 2 or 3 of most other stims and feel the energy rush through my workout, and maybe few hours after. SX is in a whole different ballpark. start w/ 1 first thing in the am. it's great to read the posts about how people think SX will be the same old energy/fat-burn product, then they try it, and the response is always the same.. i was the same way.. until i tried Slim Xtreme and realized that SX is in a league all its own-

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
^It sure is in a league of its own. I can down 600mg of caffeine in a day with absolutely no problem, but 1 cap of slimX is still all i need for the whole day!

JennieP

Awards
Hello,

I'm very excited for my SX to arrive, ordered it 2 days ago... I used to workout in the mornings, but now I won't be able to workout until around 8pm... I will be starting off with 1 SX, but will that be enough to still give me an awsome workout so late in the evening - or would I have to spend more $$ on boosters? I'm a single mother, not able to hit the gym - cross training at home - but if I use the boosters at 8pm, I'm afraid I won't get any sleep!! I eat very healthy, take protein shakes b4 and after wkouts, been loosing weight slowly, wasted my $ on VPX Meltdown, I feel nothing... I have a pretty good tolerance with caffine, cafe con leche drinker for many years... Help.......anyone have any suggestions?

jim623

I think you do just fine taking 1 cap in the morning and working out at 8pm.
Just be careful with those cafe con leche's ( that sounds weird) the caffiene will def. amp up with SX. Avoid them until you find your tolerence level of SX.

BTW, studies have shown that working out in the evening is more productive than in the morning.

JennieP

Awards
Thank you so much for the feedback! :) I'm so used to dring cafe con leche to keep me going (my baby is 1 1/2 yrs old, still a few sleepless nights, lol)! but, I'll trust that I won't need it after the SX... I really appreciate the tidbit, I had no idea that working out in the evenings is better than in the am... VERY good to know!! :) TY!!!!!! I have to finish updating my profile and post progress pics... I started out at 230 lbs (mostly after baby weight) and am now down to 195... slowly but surely, keeping my eye on the prize! :)

jim623

Thank you so much for the feedback! :) I'm so used to dring cafe con leche to keep me going (my baby is 1 1/2 yrs old, still a few sleepless nights, lol)! but, I'll trust that I won't need it after the SX... I really appreciate the tidbit, I had no idea that working out in the evenings is better than in the am... VERY good to know!! :) TY!!!!!! I have to finish updating my profile and post progress pics... I started out at 230 lbs (mostly after baby weight) and am now down to 195... slowly but surely, keeping my eye on the prize! :)
Sounds like you've already made some good progress, great job.
My boy is 18 years old and I still have sleepless nights, it doesn't get better.

JennieP

Awards
Thank you so much!! I still have a long way to go tho... I started slowly about a year ago, then fell off track for a while, but started back up again more focused this time around the end of Feb... I just got my SX this afternoon ~ so, I'm looking forward to taking it tomorrow - I'm still a little skeptical about having a great workout tomorrow night, since I'll be taking my 1st dose around 6am... I will be freakin shocked if it lasts till then... ill def post on monday my thoughts on it... here's to hoping it really works!! :)

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting usage here for a new born mother.

Another application of a supplement providing clean energy.

Jennie how is SX affecting your mood in general? Toward your baby? Husband?

Working out in the AM/PM really depends on a whole host of variables imo. Those studies seem to focus in on cortisol peaks and the theory is for average Joe, evening time is when Mr Nasty Cort is pretty low.

However a new born mother is your average Joe lol.

I am much stronger in the AM but thats because of sleep, i take in most of my carbs in my first meal and i havent been in my job for 10 hours before lifting.

JennieP

Awards
Hmmm, well, today is day 3 ~ mood has been good, alert & motivated to get things done... lol - I'm a single mother, so no hubby to deal with, but I noticed that when I first took the SX (I made a mistake of taking 2 for my first time) I was a little edgy, and so focused on chores, etc... my toddler did notice that I wasn't giving her my undevided attention and was very fussy...

I used to work out in the mornings after I was laid off from my job, but now that I'm working again I have no choice but to do it at night... this is where the boosters will be coming in for assistance :)

JennieP

Awards
KUDOS on your weight loss!!! :) :) All this progress while on SlimX?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, well, today is day 3 ~ mood has been good, alert & motivated to get things done... lol - I'm a single mother, so no hubby to deal with, but I noticed that when I first took the SX (I made a mistake of taking 2 for my first time) I was a little edgy, and so focused on chores, etc... my toddler did notice that I wasn't giving her my undevided attention and was very fussy...

I used to work out in the mornings after I was laid off from my job, but now that I'm working again I have no choice but to do it at night... this is where the boosters will be coming in for assistance :)
Glad you're starting to enjoy the SX. The boosters will be perfect for a night time workout as long as you're not tking them TOO close to bedtime

vincep28

Awards
Hi Guys,

I don't really post much, but I felt compelled to share my experience with SX. I am currently on day 23 on my first bottle of SX and have only been taking one a day. Starting weight was 184 lbs and I'm currently 175 lbs. I think I have lost a fair amount of muscle, but the fact that I haven't been going to the gym probably had something to do with it. For the people that take 2 caps, you guys must have some tolerance. I tried it once and did not sleep for more than an hour that night, and I consider myself to have a pretty good tolerance to stims.

When I take it in the morning I can definitely feel it kick in within 15 minutes. It does make my mind race, and can get me very anxious for the first few hours, but then it gradually wears down and I have nice clean amount of energy. The weird thing I notice is that if I'm doing something cognitive (studying/working on reports) my mind is racing, but if I'm doing any kind of physical labor it breezes by and I can go non-stop for 6-7 hrs. Also if I'm worried about something, it seems to enhance it a lot. I had trouble sleeping the 1st week, but by week two my body had adjusted. Appetite suppression works well for the first 6-8 hours. My diet has been two protein shakes, with one in the morning and one in the afternoon, and then a good balanced dinner. I'm not hungry in the morning and afternoon, but I feel like I need to put something in my body. Around 5:00 I get really anxious about eating, and feel like I need to eat something right away. It feels like my blood sugar has dropped and I need to scarf something down. I ravage through dinner, but I get full really quick, so I don't end up overeating. The only other issue I have found is that I find the need to rush to the bathroom within 10-15 minutes after eating dinner.

I'm gonna finish out the bottle, and then see how my body reacts after I'm off it for a few weeks. Kind of nervous to see how long it takes to recover, and if there is going to be a rebound weight gain. I should have done the 5 days on and 2 day off approach, but I get greedy and want to see more weight come off. Hopefully once the exercise kicks in this week, I will see more results.

Sorry for the long post!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
If you keep up your diet and training there should not be a rebound. Thanks for posting your experience!

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking SX for about a week now(LOVE IT) and I may be taking a drug test for a job I am going to be applying for. Is there anything that would show up for whatever reason and funkify my results, in SX? It would be a mill-type job. Boat repair/upgrading. I wouldn't think there would be anything, but I just want to be sure. :)

jim623

I've been taking SX for about a week now(LOVE IT) and I may be taking a drug test for a job I am going to be applying for. Is there anything that would show up for whatever reason and funkify my results, in SX? It would be a mill-type job. Boat repair/upgrading. I wouldn't think there would be anything, but I just want to be sure. :)
You'll be fine, nothing in SX should show a positive in a drug test.
Glad to here you are enjoying it!!
Good luck with the job, hope you get it.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
That was the answer I was hopin for, lol.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That was the answer I was hopin for, lol.
Jim's got you covered. There was even a skeptic on another board who had a blood test shortly after a dose. We hide nothing on the label :) SX is just pure goodness.

atreyused

Awards
Hopefully I am not being redundant... But are there any safe energy boost pre workout supplements that you can take while on Slim Extreme?? I know the boosters are out there but anything like an NO2 product, just dont want to give up the (maybe psychological) pumps and strength while working out??

Thank you!!

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hopefully I am not being redundant... But are there any safe energy boost pre workout supplements that you can take while on Slim Extreme?? I know the boosters are out there but anything like an NO2 product, just dont want to give up the (maybe psychological) pumps and strength while working out??

Thank you!!
I'd go with either the SX Boosters or coffee. The psychological effects of NO products are only formed through association with good workouts. Take an SX Booster or drink a mild cup of coffee preworkout while on SX and you'll have a powerful workout. Eventually, that new association will form in your mind.

Really can't stress it enough though that it is not a wise idea to stack other stim based products with Slim Xtreme. Especially if there is a mix of stims, or a caffeine content that is hidden in a prop blend. With the SX Boosters, it is a tested and controlled dose. They are a great, clean, and very smooth pick me up that don't have any dirty residual feeling to them.

atreyused

Awards
Thank you!!! I will go ahead and go with the SX Boosters..

TheGunslinger

Awards
Its ok to take SX on t3?

100mcg 6 week cycle of T3.

TheGunslinger

Awards
as in the thyroid, 100mcgs.

Currently on the max dose phase for 11 days then will taper down slowly.

jim623

Looked at a couple of OTC thyroid sups, none seem to have stims, so I think you should be fine to take SX with it.

SriLankanMuscle

SriLankanMuscle

Awards

T3 as in Triiodothyronine? If so, it will magnify the effects of SX, so use with caution! T3 increases heart rate and adrenal function along with your metabolism, so you may have trouble sleeping.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a box to try out as I really need some "get work done" energy, but don't want to be a caffeine junkie.

Just a couple questions I havn't had resolved by reading 30+ threads on SX.

I am using a combo of Rhodiola and Bacopa to help deal with the immense stress I am facing right now because of work. Do either of these present a forseeable problem with SX?

Also, what about Forskolin? I know it is not a "Stim" per se, but it may have an interaction by increasing cAMP that the norepi/epi (that stims usually produce) interact with. I am looking at using Forskolin caps to get some actual thermo activity going, but would hold off if necessary as my main priority is (non-cracked out) energy.

I read on the AX board that GTE was ok to use because there is little caffeine in it. I may be looking at using that as well for some added thermo effects.

Anything in DCP that you would recomend against?

Lastly, I like to use Ginkgo and the 1-C (L-Dopa) from USP Labs frequently to help sleep or preworkout. Any issues with those?

I am hoping SX will be a short term solution for me while I try to make things less stressfull for myself. Again, my main goal right now is to get and maintain adequate energy to make it through my day productively. I would like to get some thermogenic activity on top of the energy, but I don't consider it a priority if it would interfear. I'm open if you guys have any other suggestions. Thanks in advance.

smartz34

Awards
Hey guys (and gals)
Totally new here, to diet pills (1st time ever), and almost new to weight loss and working out.
After reading all the reviews and stuff, i got it and on my 2nd day today. Worked out a lot yesterday morning (swimming and some anaerobic), had soooooo much more energy and wasn't tired by end of day. This pill is AWESOME!

I've been googleing this question for a day now and no answer yet.
Will SX help me get rid of belly fat but most importantly the love handles?
I read about Yohimbe and Lipo 6X made for it but they seem to be older than SX.
Can i please get some thoughts on it?
Thxz!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys (and gals)
Totally new here, to diet pills (1st time ever), and almost new to weight loss and working out.
After reading all the reviews and stuff, i got it and on my 2nd day today. Worked out a lot yesterday morning (swimming and some anaerobic), had soooooo much more energy and wasn't tired by end of day. This pill is AWESOME!

I've been googleing this question for a day now and no answer yet.
Will SX help me get rid of belly fat but most importantly the love handles?
I read about Yohimbe and Lipo 6X made for it but they seem to be older than SX.
Can i please get some thoughts on it?
Thxz!
there is no such thing as targeted weight loss IMO, bodyfat is lost evenly so nothing will get rid of "your love handles." there are creams but im very skeptical of them.

you just have to keep dropping your bodyfat as low as possible. look at the diet and training sections and constantly fine tune everything and try to crank your training up.

in the end slim xtreme will help but get your core right and be patient and learn something new every day.

jim623

First on, last off. In men, love handles and belly fat are the last to go. You'll have to lean out eveywhere else before those go away.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First on, last off. In men, love handles and belly fat are the last to go. You'll have to lean out eveywhere else before those go away.
For the most part. It would be nice if we could target areas of body fat but all we can is lean down as much as possible and eventually those areas will disappear if we get lean enough.

davegnr

Awards
hi all ive just ordered some slim xtreme and I wanted to know more about the mood side of it, is it anything like the effects of what Phenylethylamine(PEA) does? I like the effect from that, I was thinking this because of the cocoa extract..Im really hoping the mood is enhanced also thats all or is it mostly just a ton of energy all day??

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Yes it has mood enhancement. Its different for everyone so let us know what you think.

davegnr

Awards
How important it is to take on an empty stomach. How long should I wait til I can eat some breakfast?

jim623

How important it is to take on an empty stomach. How long should I wait til I can eat some breakfast?
You can eat 30 minutes to an hour after your dose. However, if you find that SX is too strong when taken on an empty stomach, taking it with a meal will slow down the absorbtion process a bit and the effects will be milder.

SriLankanMuscle

SriLankanMuscle

Awards
For the most part. It would be nice if we could target areas of body fat but all we can is lean down as much as possible and eventually those areas will disappear if we get lean enough.
Agreed. Keep in mind that where fat is lost/gained first/last is highly individual, where in most cases stubborn fat is the mid section for men, genetics also play a large role in this equation. The trick is to keep fat loss consistant and ongoing untill those bothersome areas are reached. SX is a valuable tool in that direction, but in the end it's up to you and your drive to succeed.

SriLankanMuscle

SriLankanMuscle

Awards
hi all ive just ordered some slim xtreme and I wanted to know more about the mood side of it, is it anything like the effects of what Phenylethylamine(PEA) does? I like the effect from that, I was thinking this because of the cocoa extract..Im really hoping the mood is enhanced also thats all or is it mostly just a ton of energy all day??
I have been on SX for a few months now (2Xam M-F, S&S off) and I find that the mood enhancement effects me differently on any given day. During the secular part of my day if I am feeling excited or anxious about something, SX magnifies it and that feeling stays with me all day. If I feel like crap my mood lightens a bit and I remain stable for the rest of the day. It's weird but it never enhances a bad mood, but just lets you get preoccupied/consumed with your current task so that your not dwelling on it. My focus is always awesome and clarity of thought keeps me on point. Hard to explain really. Now as for my morning workouts, SX gives me what I need every time, focus/drive/intensity are present for the full duration .

You will have to try it to find out exactly how it effects you, just be careful with dosages and any ancillary energy supps/foods you consume during the rest of your day. This includes thyroid/adrenal meds, and supps like tyrosine.