SLEEPHORIA™ back in stock!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Had a lot of people asking about this!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Just got a bottle of Sleephoria as the price looked to good to pass up. Quick question. . . I typically take one cap of AS Dopadex before bed, and was wondering if I can take Sleephoria along with my usual cap of Dopadex.

Thanks! Look forward to trying this product :)

-Matt

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got a bottle of Sleephoria as the price looked to good to pass up. Quick question. . . I typically take one cap of AS Dopadex before bed, and was wondering if I can take Sleephoria along with my usual cap of Dopadex.

Thanks! Look forward to trying this product :)

-Matt
Assuming Dopadex is an l-dopa product, you absolutely can. I take BPS Endosurge Turbo every night with my Sleephoria.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Yep Dopadex is an L-Dopa product. Thank you so much for the near instant reply! Look forward to seeing how this product treats me.

Thanks again! :)

-Matt

domore

Awards
Yep Dopadex is an L-Dopa product. Thank you so much for the near instant reply! Look forward to seeing how this product treats me.

Thanks again! :)

-Matt
Let us know of your sleep improvements when using Sleephoria. We're always looking for feedback!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, yeah I definitely will.... Pleased with my first nights sleep for sure... Will keep you guys updated.

domore

Awards
Thanks, yeah I definitely will.... Pleased with my first nights sleep for sure... Will keep you guys updated.
Good deal!

In my experience, I didn't feel "knocked out" while using Sleephoria. Rather, I experienced less "mind noise," so to speak, and it allowed me to really enjoy a great night's rest.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Good deal!

In my experience, I didn't feel "knocked out" while using Sleephoria. Rather, I experienced less "mind noise," so to speak, and it allowed me to really enjoy a great night's rest.
I was gonna wait to provide a little more detail, but what the heck. . . I noticed it was easier to fall asleep, and when I did fall asleep I stayed asleep which can be an issue for me at times. I woke up before my alarm clock, and felt pretty refreshed and not wanting to rush to the coffee pot. As I'm typing this I have not had any caffeine yet which is a shocker for being up 3 hours. Looking forward to many more GREAT nights of sleep.

-Matt

domore

Awards
I was gonna wait to provide a little more detail, but what the heck. . . I noticed it was easier to fall asleep, and when I did fall asleep I stayed asleep which can be an issue for me at times. I woke up before my alarm clock, and felt pretty refreshed and not wanting to rush to the coffee pot. As I'm typing this I have not had any caffeine yet which is a shocker for being up 3 hours. Looking forward to many more GREAT nights of sleep. -Matt
Awesome!

After a few weeks, you'll truly be able to judge its efficacy; I think you'll be pleased.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A month of great sleep for 20 bucks is a pretty solid deal right now.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I am enjoying my run with Sleephoria very much. I've ordered two more bottles. . . what kind of cycling guidelines are suggested in using this product.

Also I'd like to note that my sleep has been very good while using this product. It doesn't knock me right out which is okay since I don't have much problem falling asleep. What I have noticed is that I am staying asleep much more regularly, whereas I used to wake up 2-3 times per night. Wake up refreshed and ready to take on the day. :) Good stuff guys! :bigok:

-Matt

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am enjoying my run with Sleephoria very much. I've ordered two more bottles. . . what kind of cycling guidelines are suggested in using this product.

Also I'd like to note that my sleep has been very good while using this product. It doesn't knock me right out which is okay since I don't have much problem falling asleep. What I have noticed is that I am staying asleep much more regularly, whereas I used to wake up 2-3 times per night. Wake up refreshed and ready to take on the day. :) Good stuff guys! :bigok:

-Matt
Really great feedback, man.

I'll check on any type of cycling necessary and get back to you.

I just still can't believe it's priced where it is because that is a steal. And yes, falling asleep has never been a hard part for me, but waking up refreshed is something that started dissipating a bit as I got older, so this is great.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Really great feedback, man.

I'll check on any type of cycling necessary and get back to you.

I just still can't believe it's priced where it is because that is a steal. And yes, falling asleep has never been a hard part for me, but waking up refreshed is something that started dissipating a bit as I got older, so this is great.
Thanks MWBeast! I really was excited to see Sleephoria at such an amazing price.