175x8

Wide grip Cable lat pull downs:
130x15
145x10
160x10
175x8

Incline DB Williams extensions:
50’sX15x2 sets

Quick little pump session before heading to work. Just remembered our little community center clubhouse had a fitness room. Popped it’s cherry today. Just cybex machines mostly but this will compliment my garage perfectly. Also another perk for hot days and I wanna be a puzzy with AC

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmmmm, so far so good with MK. Kinda surprised considering how it had treated me the last couple times. Feels like the first two runs I had with it. Sleep is amazing, appetite up, muscles fuller and 3D, joints cushy, and enhanced recovery. Hopefully I can continue using this compound for a little while here again!

Random, picked up a badass engraved wolf skull today. Not a replica.

IMG_8647.JPG

IMG_8648.JPG

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hmmmmm, so far so good with MK. Kinda surprised considering how it had treated me the last couple times. Feels like the first two runs I had with it. Sleep is amazing, appetite up, muscles fuller and 3D, joints cushy, and enhanced recovery. Hopefully I can continue using this compound for a little while here again!

Random, picked up a badass engraved wolf skull today. Not a replica.

View attachment 218302
View attachment 218303
That’s cool. A lot of work went into that!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very cool wolf's head, and the little cybex workout situation situation sounds like a win for sure.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Does she pull you on the long board or just run beside you?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice, you have a harness for her? My big boy would fall over if I ran him. LOL He can't cool his big ass down fast enough for that kind of work but I am sure he would love it.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice, you have a harness for her? My big boy would fall over if I ran him. LOL He can't cool his big ass down fast enough for that kind of work but I am sure he would love it.
Oh yeah! Harness is a must. She is lab and pit mix so has stupid energy nonstop if I don’t run her in to the dirt lol. I’ve been slacking the past month due to vid and work. Gotta get some lbs back on her. She’s 69 right now, usually hovers around 75.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah! Harness is a must. She is lab and pit mix so has stupid energy nonstop if I don’t run her in to the dirt lol. I’ve been slacking the past month due to vid and work. Gotta get some lbs back on her. She’s 69 right now, usually hovers around 75.
My old pit used to pull the kids in a wagon and she loved to pull a loaded sled. She carried an old truck tire around as a chew toy, and loved to swing off her rope in the back yard. Best dog I have ever owned too!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My old pit used to pull the kids in a wagon and she loved to pull a loaded sled. She carried an old truck tire around as a chew toy, and loved to swing off her rope in the back yard. Best dog I have ever owned too!
They really are a great breed! Sounds like you had an awesome dog. I was never fond of them before, then I got this monster and my views changed. Ignorance. The amount of energy they have is nuts

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah they are like little eveready batteries!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Posterior feeling trolley’d today. Combo of building back endurance post-covid and not doing GHRs in forever. @Hyde how close to horizontal (or fully) do you go on GHR? I got pretty close to horizontal last session. Is fully horizontal safe?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Posterior feeling trolley’d today. Combo of building back endurance post-covid and not doing GHRs in forever. @Hyde how close to horizontal (or fully) do you go on GHR? I got pretty close to horizontal last session. Is fully horizontal safe?
I assume feeling trolley'd is the same as being run over by a train? I saw @BennyMagoo79 use it in his thread when you decided to borrow it. LOL

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you need to let the hips keep falling forward until you are totally parallel with the floor. I actually tend to go a bit further, but that’s probably because if you overshoot it and don’t pause you can actually generate a bit more starting force by getting a little bit of back extension into the mix to cheat the start out of the hole.

So typically I will lower briskly but controlled and pause a half second at parallel before driving my chin and heels down (mentally anyway) to curl myself up with my hams. Then as I fatigue I may stop pausing and even extend past parallel to generate a “running start” with an erector contraction too.

It’s important the abs always stay tight during the entire rep except when neutral at the top.

If you don’t have the strength to get out of the bottom, practice full range and give yourself a push off from the handles until the hams can totally manage the rest of the curl. Frequency is important; they’re kind of like pull-ups in some ways.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The GHR is one item that makes me consider getting rid of something else to get one of. It just seems well worth the real estate it takes up.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The GHR is one item that makes me consider getting rid of something else to get one of. It just seems well worth the real estate it takes up.
I feel it will be a worthwhile investment in the long run for sure. Been too long since I’ve had access to one and I forgot the great burn it can produce.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6/30

Mini band warms:
Pullaparts x 20
Facepulls x 20
Snatch x 10
Pressdowns x 40

Wide grip Kaddy bench:
45x15
135x10
225x10x2 sets
205x10
175x10
155x10
135x20

DB rear delt flys:
15’sX20x2

DB alt front raise:
15’sX20x2

Bottom up KB tomahawk:
30x10x2 sets per arm

Stir the pot:
2 mins

Light band Pressdowns:

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking at stir the pot for the first time. That looks tough and needs really good balance.
It’s probably one of the toughest direct abdominal exercises that I know of. Give them a shot, go for time as long as you can. I use a stopwatch and log total time fyi, that’s not 2 mins straight of pot stirring lol. I also alternate directions every rep, so there is a quick pause/hold before changing direction each time.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s probably one of the toughest direct abdominal exercises that I know of. Give them a shot, go for time as long as you can. I use a stopwatch and log total time fyi, that’s not 2 mins straight of pot stirring lol. I also alternate directions every rep, so there is a quick pause/hold before changing direction each time.
It will definitely add to core stability too, which is beneficial. I'll give this a whirl.. Thanks man.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s always fun to switch up feet heights on them as well, for more pleasure.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took the wife and boy ice skating before I head to work. Made me feel like a kid again as I havent been on skates in almost a decade. I still got it tho. The boy stated “this is not for me” 4 times. So I’m guessing he is out lol. Looked like a newborn baby giraffe.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Took the wife and boy ice skating before I head to work. Made me feel like a kid again as I havent been on skates in almost a decade. I still got it tho. The boy stated “this is not for me” 4 times. So I’m guessing he is out lol. Looked like a newborn baby giraffe.
Hahaha how old is he? I suspect it would not be for me either!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just turned 7. It’s an acquired taste.
AMEN! Takes a minute to get the ankles up for it. heck even regular roller skates kill my ankles and calves now. Impressed you weren't in a little pain from it.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha yeah skating is like surfing: looks like an incredible thing to experience but requires a lot if training to achieve basic competency. Skating is definitely more painful though.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AMEN! Takes a minute to get the ankles up for it. heck even regular roller skates kill my ankles and calves now. Impressed you weren't in a little pain from it.
I recently got new skates and didn’t hear mold them first. I’m when I was younger I always broke them in with solid hard work lol. I am not younger anymore. My feet were hamburger after that session lol. I will be going to get them heat molded soon

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know those slow front squats were work!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Local gym hinted at a WRPF sanctioned meet on 11/19. Not really familiar with that federation. Checked out their website, the meet isn’t listed yet. Looks like mostly a tested fed?
@Hyde know much about them?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Local gym hinted at a WRPF sanctioned meet on 11/19. Not really familiar with that federation. Checked out their website, the meet isn’t listed yet. Looks like mostly a tested fed?
@Hyde know much about them?
Looks legit online …. Might be worth looking at.👍