SkRaw85 tests StraightUpKratom (sponsored log)

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've actually been dosing down and getting much better effects. I have never been a heavy or even mid-level consumer, typically taking just 2.5g, but lately I have found that taking 1 -1.5g is hitting me much better. More energy with the whites/greens and no wobbles or sides from the reds. On the down side, I do need to take my reds earlier in the evening because low dose red gives energy before tapering into a nice sedation. However, that is actually nice because I can enjoy the high euphoria from the reds for a longer period before getting tired. Higher dose red just flat knocks me out.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've actually been dosing down and getting much better effects. I have never been a heavy or even mid-level consumer, typically taking just 2.5g, but lately I have found that taking 1 -1.5g is hitting me much better. More energy with the whites/greens and no wobbles or sides from the reds. On the down side, I do need to take my reds earlier in the evening because low dose red gives energy before tapering into a nice sedation. However, that is actually nice because I can enjoy the high euphoria from the reds for a longer period before getting tired. Higher dose red just flat knocks me out.
I’m going to try this tonight. I’ll give 2 grams of Super Green a spin. I do like my reds on the heavy side though, I have random bouts of insomnia and the red puts me right down.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Lower dosing gives me th3 same energy your speaking of when taking red.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I’m going to try this tonight. I’ll give 2 grams of Super Green a spin. I do like my reds on the heavy side though, I have random bouts of insomnia and the red puts me right down.
I usually always dose my reds on the 6gr or up range. I think the relaxation and how it just takes me off to lala land is the best aspect. If ya know what i mean.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I usually always dose my reds on the 6gr or up range. I think the relaxation and how it just takes me off to lala land is the best aspect. If ya know what i mean.
Agreed. 6-8 works perfect for me at night for deep and restful sleep.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My wife tried kratom for the first time last night. I gave her 2 grams of Super Green mixed in a few ounces of water. It was then Netflix time. An hour later she saw what all the fuss is about. Stress melting relaxation and a mellowed mood. Guess I’ll be stocking the pantry for two now.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My wife tried kratom for the first time last night. I gave her 2 grams of Super Green mixed in a few ounces of water. It was then Netflix time. An hour later she saw what all the fuss is about. Stress melting relaxation and a mellowed mood. Guess I’ll be stocking the pantry for two now.
My favorite thing is taking Kratom and just watching Netflix or a movie. I think the reason the Avenger movies are my favorite is because I first watched them when I first started taking Kratom! Lol

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My favorite thing is taking Kratom and just watching Netflix or a movie. I think the reason the Avenger movies are my favorite is because I first watched them when I first started taking Kratom! Lol
I hear that man! I try not to with the reds as I always pass out hard. Greens, whites and yellows are perfect for downtime though.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man not much better then being finished with all of the responsibilities of the day and relaxing with kratom and watching a movie.

Btw I am really into the Ozark series now. Good suggestion.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
makes every movie that much more enjoyable!

awesome! Glad she is enjoying also!

Yeah man not much better then being finished with all of the responsibilities of the day and relaxing with kratom and watching a movie.

Doesnt get any better.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Couldnt agree more! Not a problem that show is pretty next level lol.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone have experience with the 20X resin by StraightKratom? Specifically the red resin. Was thinking about getting some to whip up a nighttime tea.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone have experience with the 20X resin by StraightKratom? Specifically the red resin. Was thinking about getting some to whip up a nighttime tea.
Careful with extracts, my lone experience was with MHK extract a couple years ago. A buddy of mine didn't heed my advice and found himself in the ER.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t touch extracts. My neighbor had an experience that almost had his wife taking him to the hospital. Hallucinating and putting himself in danger. It took a couple of us to watch over him for 3-4 hours until it subsided and he didn’t remember any of it.

I personally get the wobbles really bad and fight nausea with even small amounts.

Seems too difficult to judge the amount to take. I’ll stick to powder.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
kisaj ok enough said I’ll stick to powders lol. That’s pretty crazy.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, and trust when I say I am VERY pro kratom, which is obvious by any of my posts. Just passing along my own experience.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recall you sharing that story kisaj...

So the first time I tried an extract I'm very thankful I starTed very small, I don't recall but it was around 200-300 mg. It hit quick, pupils became extremely dilated making everything blurry... up close or far away. I mean they were like saucers, you'd think I was on lsd or something. I could hardly walk and felt kinda spinny. Not a pleasant high at all and miles away from any kratom experience I've ever had. It felt gross.

My buddy insists on trying and I say small! Small! Like 1 or 2 hundred mgs. The man proceeds to weigh out a gram. He couldnt see an inch in front of his face, couldn't stand and walk. His gf fears he's had some stroke or something and she drives him to the ER. I still give him crap for taking a whole gram.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for sharing I’m glad I heard this! I will definitely just stick to ground leaves. Not trying to go to outer space over here, I’m too old anymore lol.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yup always start much lower with extract.
2-300mg is good. To begin.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Careful with extracts, my lone experience was with MHK extract a couple years ago. A buddy of mine didn't heed my advice and found himself in the ER.
That batch was insanely strong. The Straightup extract is nothing like it.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BOOOM!
MASSIVE July 4th Sale at StraightUpKratom.com!
Use Coupon Code firecracker25 for 25% off your ENTIRE order!
Pay using the Zelle bank transfer app and we will also include a FREE pouch of Kratom with EVERY Order!
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
Sign up for our Loyalty Program and you will also Earn Credits on Future Orders!
4 WAYS TO SAVE!
straightupkratom.com

Attachments

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recall you sharing that story kisaj...

So the first time I tried an extract I'm very thankful I starTed very small, I don't recall but it was around 200-300 mg. It hit quick, pupils became extremely dilated making everything blurry... up close or far away. I mean they were like saucers, you'd think I was on lsd or something. I could hardly walk and felt kinda spinny. Not a pleasant high at all and miles away from any kratom experience I've ever had. It felt gross.

My buddy insists on trying and I say small! Small! Like 1 or 2 hundred mgs. The man proceeds to weigh out a gram. He couldnt see an inch in front of his face, couldn't stand and walk. His gf fears he's had some stroke or something and she drives him to the ER. I still give him crap for taking a whole gram.
Lol, yep, I shared this shortly after it happened and it was indeed MHK. He took right around a gram as well.

Still wish I had it on video with him running around the backyard in the dark thinking he was chasing his daughter and there was nothing there, calling and calling for her. She was in bed the whole time.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, yep, I shared this shortly after it happened and it was indeed MHK. He took right around a gram as well.

Still wish I had it on video with him running around the backyard in the dark thinking he was chasing his daughter and there was nothing there, calling and calling for her. She was in bed the whole time.
Sounds like a party

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The current sale at straightup kratom.com is pretty killer! Stocked up on some more yellow and super green. Also bought some of the 20x green brick rock resin to give it a spin. I will write up my final review in the next few days.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finished off the last of my white vein sampler pack (about 5 grams). Took it post workout, pre work lol. Definitely a good at work strain. Primarily elevates mood, I don’t really get the body effects from this one.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whites really only provide nice clean energy for most. For euphoria and analgesic effects, greens and reds shine.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whites really only provide nice clean energy for most. For euphoria and analgesic effects, greens and reds shine.
Agreed. Although the yellow seems to hit me harder with euphoria than the green. Green gives me a bit more energy. The yellow I love for going into chill mode.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4427.JPG

Super fast shipping as always

Can’t wait to try the green resin tomorrow, for now though, time to get my yellow on.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4432.JPG

Just whipped up some Matcha green tea and threw in a half gram of green resin extract. Taste is not noticeable at all as matcha is quite potent tasting already. Will report back findings.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice let us know how that goes!
I dont know who or where I am!
Jk

The green resin is quite nice melted into a tea. I definitely could have upped the dosage to around a gram (maybe more) but wanted to test the waters first. I wish they made a yellow resin, that would be my preference. Just had a little 6 gram dose of yellow and have been binge watching Netflix all day and eating after my morning workout. I was due for a day like this and have no complaints.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dont know who or where I am!
Jk

The green resin is quite nice melted into a tea. I definitely could have upped the dosage to around a gram (maybe more) but wanted to test the waters first. I wish they made a yellow resin, that would be my preference. Just had a little 6 gram dose of yellow and have been binge watching Netflix all day and eating after my morning workout. I was due for a day like this and have no complaints.
What else is good on Netflix? I just finished up Ozark!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What else is good on Netflix? I just finished up Ozark!
Black mirror is pretty fun. I’m currently watching Godless, it’s savage if you like westerns/tombstone like flicks.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Black mirror is pretty fun. I’m currently watching Godless, it’s savage if you like westerns/tombstone like flicks.
I will check them out. Have you watched the Killing yet? It’s an older series but it’s one of the best I have seen. It hooks you by the end of the very first episode.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will check them out. Have you watched the Killing yet? It’s an older series but it’s one of the best I have seen. It hooks you by the end of the very first episode.
I have not. Added to list now though :)

Curiousmonkey

Curiousmonkey

Awards
Has anyone taken red during the day? It’s all I’ve got left but I don’t want to take it and feel sleepy mid-day

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone taken red during the day? It’s all I’ve got left but I don’t want to take it and feel sleepy mid-day
I’ve done a mix of red/green during the day but not straight red yet.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have not used kratom in 2 days. No withdrawal symptoms or negative sides whatsoever. Dosing 6 grams of Super green for some relaxation time today.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6 grams super green post workout, pre workday is the perfect way to transition into a day.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have not used kratom in 2 days. No withdrawal symptoms or negative sides whatsoever. Dosing 6 grams of Super green for some relaxation time today.
Very nice, glad to hear this.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe I will wrap this log up. Thanks again macedog24 and heavyiron for the chance to log straightupkratom.com products!

The strains I have tried:

White vein- this strain I found to be the most subtle. Very good when mixed in a preworkout shake. I used it on a hypertrophy day and it allowed to squeeze out a few more reps as it distracts from the burn of blood and lactic acid. It is also a very effective daytime strain.

Super green- this strain is a very energetic and vibrant one. Elevates the mood and gives a bit of pep in your step. I love taking this post workout to keep the good vibes going throughout the day.

Simply green- very similar to super green but a little bit less potent. Although the effects seem to last slightly longer than the super green, about an hour and a half longer. This is also an ideal daytime strain.

Yellow vein- hands down my all time favorite to end the day. This strain seems to encompass the best of both a green and red. The first two hours affect you as a green would but a little bit heavier, it is a bit more sedative and perfect for pain relief. The last 2-3 hours are very dreamy and perfect to fall asleep to. It is very hard to fight the sleepiness after a few hours really.

Super red- this is a prime sleep inducing strain. I take this whenever I am having a bout with insomnia and it is 100 percent effective. Very fast acting too, unlike most strains this one hits me in about 30 minutes. I cannot fight against the urge to sleep. Pain relief and sleep assistance shine with this one.

Simply red- almost identical to the super red but takes a little bit longer to kick in. About an hour. Also prime for sleep and pain relief.

Green 20X extract- this dissolves and tastes perfect in a hot cup of green tea or matcha. Cannot notice taste at all. 1-2 grams is an ideal dose for daytime activities. The caffeine from the tea and the kratom compliment each other perfectly.

This log was my first time truly experiencing the effects of kratom and I am sold. The effects of this plants in regards to pain relief are bar none. Sleep issues are remedied. A great product for relaxation and stress reduction after a long day. Kratom will be a staple herb in my pantry and I will highly recommend to others as I already have. Straightupkratom produces a very clean, potent and premium product, I will be a loyal customer to them for this reason!

https://straightupkratom.com

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great log and appreciate the time and effort!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice log dude, love seeing folks turned onto kratom

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks Volvo140G! Definitely glad I got turned on to this plant.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Volvo140G! Definitely glad I got turned on to this plant.
Thank you for this great log and all the time and effort you put into it.