SkRaw85 tests StraightUpKratom (sponsored log)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no reason to T+W to be honest. A couple ounces of juice with your kratom in a shaker and slam it down. Or water if you don't mind the taste of green tea, which I actually enjoy.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup I got the sampler pack for the same reason. Ordered it last week but I don’t think it’s even shipped yet, just says “shipping label created, USPS awaiting item”... after following everyone’s logs and the positive reviews, the anticipation is killing me haha. Next time I’ll order a week or two in advance before I run out
I’m excited to try out the other strains. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is no reason to T+W to be honest. A couple ounces of juice with your kratom in a shaker and slam it down. Or water if you don't mind the taste of green tea, which I actually enjoy.
I agree completely. Water is fine for me. I like green tea so it all is works out just fine.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree completely. Water is fine for me. I like green tea so it all is works out just fine.
Some Kratom is exceedingly bitter but our strains are not. Once folks try ours there is a huge difference. I have no issues with using water also.

Thanks!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yup I got the sampler pack for the same reason. Ordered it last week but I don’t think it’s even shipped yet, just says “shipping label created, USPS awaiting item”... after following everyone’s logs and the positive reviews, the anticipation is killing me haha. Next time I’ll order a week or two in advance before I run out
A TON of orders are going out today and should be in the USPS tracking system soon.

Thanks!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I lol'd at your toss n wash story. It took me a year to arrive to it, grew tired of chugging that green slurry. I admit every now and again the toss n wash goes wrong and I'll cough out a cloud of kratom or it'll get spot welded to the back of your throat for a good while.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I lol'd at your toss n wash story. It took me a year to arrive to it, grew tired of chugging that green slurry. I admit every now and again the toss n wash goes wrong and I'll cough out a cloud of kratom or it'll get spot welded to the back of your throat for a good while.
I toss and wash the exact same way. I can't just mix and drink cause I'm a baby. Mouthful of water, throw back a yellow scoop of kratom, immediately chug some more water and swallow it all down.

Nice and smooth aside from the occasional mishap like you mention. Aside from the gagging episodes, I think those little chunks that get stuck in your throat are the worst.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys that mention you can't swig a couple ounces of mixed kratom juice, but then will throw a dry spoonful into your mouth are freaking bananas. LOL

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys that mention you can't swig a couple ounces of mixed kratom juice, but then will throw a dry spoonful into your mouth are freaking bananas. LOL
Nailed it!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Something about it being mixed in the water and me being able to see it.. it's a mental thing I think. Lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nah man...when toss and wash is done right you do not even taste any kratom at all.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I actually look forward to it. My morning ritual is 2 scoops yellow in orange juice with vanilla protein powder. Add a bit of water to get the consistency wanted and slam. I always use a shaker cup so its mixed well.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took 6grams of white vein yesterday after work. Effects were minimal, I found it to be a very subtle strain. From what other users reported I was expecting a bit of similarities to green vein. It may just be how I react to it but didn’t get much off of it. I ended up taking 4 grams of red before bed for sleep aid.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stepped up to an 8 gram dose of the yellow tonight. This week has been a nightmare at work with people quitting and workload/hours getting crazy. No days off for a while so a bit of R&R is in the books tonight. Will log results tomorrow.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my sampler pack in the mail yesterday and decided to take the yellow vein for a spin before BBQing. Took 6 grams and was surprised at the potency! It gave a very vibrant and talkative mood, it may be my favorite thus far but I still have the white to try tonight. The yellow seemed to take about 20 mins longer to kick in for me compared to the green or red. I planned on taking a few grams of red before bed but I was out before I even thought about it twice. Yellow vein seems to have a nice mix of both worlds.
(Originally posted in wrong log)

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stepped up to an 8 gram dose of the yellow tonight. This week has been a nightmare at work with people quitting and workload/hours getting crazy. No days off for a while so a bit of R&R is in the books tonight. Will log results tomorrow.
This was a very nice sweet spot for me in regards to loosening up and unwinding. I would have to say my favorite dose so far. Effects were felt for 5 hours, a nice mellowing and uplifting mood enhancer, pain relieving body high, and just enough of an energetic buzz but not overwhelming.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This was a very nice sweet spot for me in regards to loosening up and unwinding. I would have to say my favorite dose so far. Effects were felt for 5 hours, a nice mellowing and uplifting mood enhancer, pain relieving body high, and just enough of an energetic buzz but not overwhelming.
You are entering a high end dose level of Kratom. Most folks will have difficulty going much higher. If you take too much Kratom you will puke. Over the years I have tried 10 grams at once a few times and the nausea was pretty rough. I have used Kratom on and off for years and I still cannot take 10 grams or more. Just a warning to be careful because its not a fun experience to take too much.

Yellow is my go to during the day. That strain just brightens everything

Thanks!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are entering a high end dose level of Kratom. Most folks will have difficulty going much higher. If you take too much Kratom you will puke. Over the years I have tried 10 grams at once a few times and the nausea was pretty rough. I have used Kratom on and off for years and I still cannot take 10 grams or more. Just a warning to be careful because its not a fun experience to take too much.

Yellow is my go to during the day. That strain just brightens everything

Thanks!
Thanks for the heads up! Yeah I don’t see myself wanting more than 8. 6-8 is working just perfectly for me. Not going to push it any farther based on your advice.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice! I love when you find the perfect dose for the strain!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the heads up! Yeah I don’t see myself wanting more than 8. 6-8 is working just perfectly for me. Not going to push it any farther based on your advice.
Yeah, I think that’s reasonable.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didnt take kratom last night as I was dog tired and honestly didn’t even think about it. Been working 9 days straight at 12 hrs a day in the damn heat. Exhaustion put me down at 9 pm. It will be interesting to see if this affects tolerance at all, I will try 6 grams tonight as opposed to regular 8 to test.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Didnt take kratom last night as I was dog tired and honestly didn’t even think about it. Been working 9 days straight at 12 hrs a day in the damn heat. Exhaustion put me down at 9 pm. It will be interesting to see if this affects tolerance at all, I will try 6 grams tonight as opposed to regular 8 to test.
What kind of work do you do?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What kind of work do you do?
Moving earth and building roads. Run heavy equipment and also gobs of manual labor. It’s about 50/50 right now, especially since we are down a bunch of guys.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Moving earth and building roads. Run heavy equipment and also gobs of manual labor. It’s about 50/50 right now, especially since we are down a bunch of guys.
Nice. I build houses so im very familiar with manual labor

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just took a 6 gram dose of Super Red. Did not dose any yesterday, interested to see if it hits a little bit harder tonight. The Super Red always puts me into a deep sleep regardless. It just seems to do the trick faster for me at 8 grams. Will report findings tomorrow.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just took a 6 gram dose of Super Red. Did not dose any yesterday, interested to see if it hits a little bit harder tonight. The Super Red always puts me into a deep sleep regardless. It just seems to do the trick faster for me at 8 grams. Will report findings tomorrow.
Cant wait to see how it treats ya

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Often times with kratom less is more

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6 felt like 8 last night. Put me down quick, 45 minutes and I was sound asleep. Very deep and restful as well. Was not affected by any grogginess in the morning, I haven’t felt any afterburn from kratom to speak of.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mixed 4 grams super green with 4 grams yellow. I do like the blend of these two strains quite well after a long day. I plan on mixing 4 grams of white in some preworkout tomorrow morning and focusing on some back and bicep hypertrophy. This will be my first go with kratom and lifting and I decided a rep day would be best to test.

Curiousmonkey

Curiousmonkey

Awards
Mixed 4 grams super green with 4 grams yellow. I do like the blend of these two strains quite well after a long day. I plan on mixing 4 grams of white in some preworkout tomorrow morning and focusing on some back and bicep hypertrophy. This will be my first go with kratom and lifting and I decided a rep day would be best to test.
I think you’re going to like it, makes me feel focused

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mixing strains is fun, definitely changes things up... reds n whites work well ime

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUK yellow is fantastic... excellent energy and clarity

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I used to use kratom preworkout and loved it. Of course i used to abuse kratom badly so i used it pre-anything lol take a word of advice from someone whos been there dont do it that way lol its great for preworkout though

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sooooo, maybe TMI but I found out that it (for me anyways) is impossible to ejaculate on 8 grams of kratom. Can go like a rockstar but no finish. Wife had multiple funs for sure but I was a little sore from an anticlimactic end. Will use less next time (or super red, never had an issue).

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you’re going to like it, makes me feel focused
Definitely does! Just added 2 grams to my pwo shake this morn and had some sick pumps! I am still hesitant to use for max effort days as I am very particular in my mental game before hoisting heavy weight. Will continue using for hyper days though, it allows an easy breakthrough for added reps and pump.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used to use kratom preworkout and loved it. Of course i used to abuse kratom badly so i used it pre-anything lol take a word of advice from someone whos been there dont do it that way lol its great for preworkout though
Yeah for sure man it definitely must be respected. I’ll use in hyper days but not heavy days. Have you tried it in a max effort day before? How’d it go?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah for sure man it definitely must be respected. I’ll use in hyper days but not heavy days. Have you tried it in a max effort day before? How’d it go?
Its great if you dont use too much

Curiousmonkey

Curiousmonkey

Awards
Sooooo, maybe TMI but I found out that it (for me anyways) is impossible to ejaculate on 8 grams of kratom. Can go like a rockstar but no finish. Wife had multiple funs for sure but I was a little sore from an anticlimactic end. Will use less next time (or super red, never had an issue).
What kind was it, super green? Asking for a friend

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
What kind was it, super green? Asking for a friend
That was a major problem for me on kratom. Basically any strain. I always took large doses though so smaller dose might be better for it

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dial that in and it becomes a great friend :)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is actually one of my favorite parts lol but you definitely have to find that fine line of dosing so it isn't too much.