Silver's down with O-E-P...Yeah you know me!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
First of all I want to thank Jacob and the rest of the USPLabs crew for having the balls to be innovative and the balls to put a product that is not a copy cat formula. More importantly, the huge balls to trust "VIP" members to keep their word about not sharing the ingredient profile or the name. I am not putting this review up to be a schill for USPLabs, I am putting this up because so far it is one of the best fat loss supplements I have taken (only 3 days into it).

Presentation: USPLabs did it again. I thought Jacked had an awesome look and feel to the container, but this one blows it away. I like the coloring, the name screams this **** is da bomb, and the look is very clean. Also, the pill is downright sexy (I am a suppaholic and love my pills). With all the products I take on a daily basis it is nice to have the good ones stand out. There is no mistaking O-E-P with any other pill that I have taken.

Ingredient Profile: Honestly, I am no expert and don't plan to look up every ingredient like some of the VIPs have done. I lean on guys like MrBigPR, AE14, AZMIDLYF and others to do the hard core digging into the profile. One thing I will say is this is not your Green Tea, Hoodia, Tons of Caffiene mix. The ingredients are unique to this product from what I have seen.

Thoughts: I wanted to hold off on posting this until I had solid evidence. Day 1 can be placebo, Day 2 hmm something might really be happening, and Day 3 hell yeah this product is as good as Jacob has said. The alertness and focus I have had with this product has been top notch. The thermogenic is pronounced. My hunger has plain disappeared at times. I have been doing low carb for almost 2 months and rarely get the full satisfied feeling after eating. OEP makes me not hungry and I don't care if I am full or not.

Thanks to USPLabs and all their reps who have helped educate me and given me excellent products which have changed my body and my life!

Join the Inner circle at USPLabs Direct and be the first to receive the fat destroying euphoric stimulant before it hits the market at an absolutely unbelievable price. No Spam just deals and The last IC release we offered Jack3d for $14.99 before it hit the market – don’t miss out…

No need to research the ingredients, rest assured that USPlabs has spent thousands in doing so down to a University study....

We urge everyone to do research but my point is that USPlabs main goal is effective innovation....to put it in other terms, i trust my accountant, my dentist and my doctor as I trust Nutraplanet to deliver my supplements.

You should trust your supplement company to deliver....

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No need to research the ingredients, rest assured that USPlabs has spent thousands in doing so down to a University study....

We urge everyone to do research but my point is that USPlabs main goal is effective innovation....to put it in other terms, i trust my accountant, my dentist and my doctor as I trust Nutraplanet to deliver my supplements.

You should be able to trust your supplement company to deliver....
I am sorry Jacob, however I had to edit your last comment.

Unfortunately it has been shown that in some instances Supplement Companies cannot be trusted.

Might I add, in my opinion, this does not pertain to Yourself or USPLabs.

In saying that, it is always good practice to DYOR :cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for reviewing this, Silver! And thank you, Jakellpet, for your vote of confidence in USPLabs! We live for innovation and customer satisfaction. USPLabs delivers solutions, not products! :thumbsup:

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established

You should trust your supplement company to deliver....

I would have to say that, as a person who researchs everything I take, The product is sheer ingredient awesomeness. I never doubt usp, because when there is a good comment they are there, when there is a bad comment, they are there, and when there is a criticism, they are still there.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just to add in, my bottle is sitting in my cabinet as I am trying to exert some semblance of self control. :)

regarding the profile, based on some smaller research I have done, this is quite innovative. A response by AZ earlier prompted me to look further, and I was not disappointed.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just to add in, my bottle is sitting in my cabinet as I am trying to exert some semblance of self control. :)...
Why is self-control an option? :)

...regarding the profile, based on some smaller research I have done, this is quite innovative. A response by AZ earlier prompted me to look further, and I was not disappointed.
Sounds great! Thank you! ;)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm intrigued, so I'm subbing