farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man. Makes me itch for #2

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Wow, where the f*ck have I been for 2 and a half months? I come back and see a lot of tattoo talk, and Tim took a needle to his own arm (in the non-A&E depressing reality series kind of way,) and it looks pretty sweet. Glad to see that you all are still keeping it alive in here.

I tweaked my supraspinatus or whatever it's called in my right shoulder so I couldn't really do any of my favorite shoulder stressing exercises (dips, incline curls, shoulder press.) No sooner did I try to get more regular in my training then I got a case shingles which put me out of the gym for a solid week for fear of increased bloodflow feeding the virus. Oh well, at least I got to go to the pharmacy for herpes medication. Nothing like Valtrx as an ice-breaker with the girl at the pharma-counter.

Needless to say I gotta get my rhythm back after what's been far too long of lacking any form of consistency. And, for the loss of the melons/ass threads:

JqiP7.jpg

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here here good sir. Glad to see you back.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh well, at least I got to go to the pharmacy for herpes medication. Nothing like Valtrx as an ice-breaker with the girl at the pharma-counter.
man I loved those commercials "I've got a busy life, I don't have time to take pills 5 times a day". All I could think was "thats probably why you got herpes, ****ing random people all day long."

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish I could **** random people all day long. Or two in a week. Or just one, once a month. Sigh... forever alone... Amirite, E? ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wish I could **** random people all day long. Or two in a week. Or just one, once a month. Sigh... forever alone... Amirite, E? ;)
its not that hard, its staying married while doing it that is the hard part

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its not that hard, its staying married while doing it that is the hard part
Eh... Not so much. ;) LOL We'll have to text again one of these days. :cheers:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:D in my marriage it would be at least. puerto rican/italian ex military girl.....
Damn. Spicy mix.

:thumbsup:

How'd y'all meet?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dayummm... That is a LOT of azz.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been gone all weekend and come back today to see no butts or melons threads. Am I missing them? What happened???
No clue man. They just vanished. As with most things in life, we will probably never know why.
Funny thing is, that it was a moderator who started/created the melons/butts threads.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X-Muppets.

That is all.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Happy Birthday big T!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy Birthday big T!
Thanks, bro! It was a pretty good one, if I do say so myself! My "Zombie / Cinco de Mayo" party on Saturday was an absolute BLAST!! I really should have taken pics... Nothing too huge, just a bloody cake, green rice, giant brain jello shot, and guns/ammo/blades strewn about the house as decorations. Best bday party I ever had! (I don't have parties much, so... It was still great!!) :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, bro! It was a pretty good one, if I do say so myself! My "Zombie / Cinco de Mayo" party on Saturday was an absolute BLAST!! I really should have taken pics... Nothing too huge, just a bloody cake, green rice, giant brain jello shot, and guns/ammo/blades strewn about the house as decorations. Best bday party I ever had! (I don't have parties much, so... It was still great!!) :D
did anyone try to kill anyone? big risk leaving sharp objects around when i'm drinking....

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did anyone try to kill anyone? big risk leaving sharp objects around when i'm drinking....
Surprisingly, no! lol We did cut the cake with swords, though. :) I think the neatest part of the whole deal was the mix of people that I had over - bike crew, college friend, local friends, wife's work peeps. The only connection that they had of seeing eachother's name before was Facebook and being on my list. After Saturday, a lot of 'em friended eachother. It was like my Wall came to life, but with sugar and alcohol and tacos!!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Surprisingly, no! lol We did cut the cake with swords, though. :) I think the neatest part of the whole deal was the mix of people that I had over - bike crew, college friend, local friends, wife's work peeps. The only connection that they had of seeing eachother's name before was Facebook and being on my list. After Saturday, a lot of 'em friended eachother. It was like my Wall came to life, but with sugar and alcohol and tacos!!!!
Happy belated birthday you old abercrombie zombie!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
It was like my Wall came to life, but with sugar and alcohol and tacos!!!!
Sounds like the makings of a sitcom.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm, wonder what happened next?

I would like to think they started dancing.
This is what happened next.

[video=youtube;ixqg-he9Fro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixqg-he9Fro&feature=related[/video]

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That wouldn't happen to the hulk^^^^

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no talk of the zombie thing from a few days ago in here????

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you left out the " that this wasn't the real start of the zombie apocalypse" at the end of that sentence
No, I didn't. I'm being optimistic. I hope that it is, and that it starts slow. I have to go stock up on ammo (and so do you). :cheers:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I didn't. I'm being optimistic. I hope that it is, and that it starts slow. I have to go stock up on ammo (and so do you). :cheers:
all the really high muzzle energy 357 ammo is so pricey. I need to find a 762x39 based pistol ;)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
almost middle of the week.beer this weekend sounds good
I've always been a Kool-Aid kinda guy for the summer. Perhaps some back porch sitting and some fresh squeezed lemonade.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New hyroglifics found in Egypt. What were they trying to say? What were they trying to say....

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always been a Kool-Aid kinda guy for the summer. Perhaps some back porch sitting and some fresh squeezed lemonade.
I'm always up for ice water! But if it's an adult beverage, I'm preferring Corona these days. For hard, I still like my Don Q mojito rum. I like-a da lime-a. :D

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm always up for ice water! But if it's an adult beverage, I'm preferring Corona these days. For hard, I still like my Don Q mojito rum. I like-a da lime-a. :D
man that sounds good.ice cold

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
king james finally won a championship. lets see what happens next

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm sure you've seen the news. Does this piss anyone else off?

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAgti_2uziA">YouTube Link</a>

I'm sure you've seen the news. Does this piss anyone else off?
Yeah i live about an hour away from where this took place It pisses everybody else off except her. She is well over 500k now. Shes laughing all the way to the bank. And I hear the kids are getting there asses kicked now. I l

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah i live about an hour away from where this took place It pisses everybody else off except her. She is well over 500k now. Shes laughing all the way to the bank. And I hear the kids are getting there asses kicked now. I l
Last I heard is was 600k. Good for her. The funny thing about it was that the video was actually uploaded by one of the harassing kids. Probably thought it would increase his street cred to show the world how big of a douche they all were.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have kids lost all respect for everything today.. If they were my kids, besides being obviously angry, I'd be VERY ashamed that they were mine.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
This is how kids are now. They don't give a sh!t...makes teaching everyday a joy.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if you saw this coming at you, what would you do???

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** myself lol

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com