Side Effects of Yohimbine HCL

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm one of the "lucky"? ones who can use 40mg of a 98% Extract with no side effects. But I don't think you're missing much - the data on it for fat loss is actually slim (the soccer player study). There are more, including a Meta-Analysis IIRC, that show no benefit. It's cheap though, which is probably why it's in a ton of stuff still IMO.

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont like yohimbe, effect my libido negativly.
And like The_Old_Guy said, study is thin on fat loss.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I sweat like crazy when I'm doing stuff, but as soon as I stop doing things that keep my hr elevated that cold sweat breaks out.

I think it def enhances fat loss if your active. I sweat like I'm on tren, at just 2.5mg. Not sure about when not active.
Going to keep using it in hopes of building up a tolerance.

Not sure if I should feel envious of those who can use more, or happy I don't need much.

Even crazier is the SNS yohimbine hcl is from back when I repped for them. Exp date was 6/2013. Hasn't lost any potency.
Exactly the same effects as when I first tried to use it.
The " alpha yohimbine" any different?
Yeah I'm using some old SNS YHCl too. I think alpha yohimbine is even worse for me though. Products like OL Ignit3 and Bloodshr3d Raw make me feel like I'm dying.
I'm one of the "lucky"? ones who can use 40mg of a 98% Extract with no side effects. But I don't think you're missing much - the data on it for fat loss is actually slim (the soccer player study). There are more, including a Meta-Analysis IIRC, that show no benefit. It's cheap though, which is probably why it's in a ton of stuff still IMO.
That's very interesting. Oh well lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'm using some old SNS YHCl too. I think alpha yohimbine is even worse for me though. Products like OL Ignit3 and Bloodshr3d Raw make me feel like I'm dying.

I'm not starting drama or talking about an\yone in particalar, but there was a reason AlphaBurn was OOS for close to 4 yeas, and that is because 99% of the material being sold as Alpha-Yoimbine is simply plain old Yohimbine.We ended up findig a legit suppl......$8k a kilo, wihich is why I need to find that sweet spot price to sell.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm not starting drama or talking about an\yone in particalar, but there was a reason AlphaBurn was OOS for close to 4 yeas, and that is because 99% of the material being sold as Alpha-Yoimbine is simply plain old Yohimbine.We ended up findig a legit suppl......$8k a kilo, wihich is why I need to find that sweet spot price to sell.
So are you saying legitimate A-Y shouldn't give the negative side effects of regular Y-HCl? Because if so, I'd be willing to give A-Y a second chance

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I get less sides from 10-12.5mg SNS YHCL than I do from the 8mg AY Alphaburn :shrugs: dat bioperine maybe?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Is there even any human in vivio data on Alpha-Yohimbine?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The one and only thing that makes me uncomfortable is the cold sweats. Makes me feel like a junky.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get no side effects with A Yohimbine and Yohimbe Bark which is standardized to 8% yohimbine. Don't ask me why, but for example ~30mg of Yohimbe containing 8% feels better than the 2,5mg Y HCL for me

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice, let me know how you like it.

I took 5mg yhcl this morning along with my 50mg atd, dealing with the jitters now.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Nice, let me know how you like it.

I took 5mg yhcl this morning along with my 50mg atd, dealing with the jitters now.
I took 5mg with my pre stack and actually didn't experience much other than the excessive sweating, which also is increased by my IM L-carn, but I do notice even more of an increase when I use yohimbine.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took 5mg with my pre stack and actually didn't experience much other than the excessive sweating, which also is increased by my IM L-carn, but I do notice even more of an increase when I use yohimbine.
I injected lcar last night, but only 400mg.
I always sweat pretty good from yhcl though.

TxHomeGrown

Awards

I thought I was the only one. (haven't tried ignite or bloodshred raw)

I have to avoid anything containing yohimbe like the plague. Those older supps that contained it, and even Alpha T2 made me feel like I had just ingested poison. Weird.

boulon

Awards
Yohimbine is one of the best supplements with a lot of real studies.
Not like most products on this forum that are sponsors with few paid studies in order to sell ...
Yohimbine is cheap and à
really works
The other works just to make money ..

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Not like most products on this forum that are sponsors with few paid studies in order to sell ...
Yohimbine is cheap and à
really works
Wow, that's a bold statement. I have yet to try a product recommended on this forum that did not live up to its claims.
What are you basing your unsupported statement on?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, that's a bold statement. I have yet to try a product recommended on this forum that did not live up to its claims.
I agree.
I've been here since 08, and even products I was extremely outspoken about (pp's androseries) worked well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yohimbine is cheap and à
really works
Is that so?

As the person who evekt and release alpha Yohimbine to the industry I resent your insinuation I spent Thhousand of hours to be sure that my line has no equals.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yohimbine is cheap and à
really works
Can you post the studies showing effectiveness for fat loss, when swallowed by athletes?

Ostojic (2006) is the holy grail always touted - but it's not a great one.

See: https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/04/true-or-false-yohimbine-sheds-stubborn.html

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I take it you didn't buy the BAIBA? :D

boulon

Awards
I love alpha burn it works for me, i talk about others...
But yohimbine is very very very cheap, the reality is here the cost of supps, i havent money to spend 50$ for one supp,,,,,
With 50$ we can pay for 20g of pure yhcl...can you understand me???
I love my bad rep power, i say the truth, and the truth kill the buisness
For example, explain me a yhcl product price...90 tabs of 2.5mg for 12$ it s about 0,225g also for 1g we spend about 50$
WTF 20 time the cost of powder???
Sorry i dont want be bad but a i havent a lot of money to try all the supp
I have try yet a lot of things.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I take it you didn't buy the BAIBA? :D
Lol, I didn't!
I love alpha burn it works for me, i talk about others...
But yohimbine is very very very cheap, the reality is here the cost of supps, i havent money to spend 50$ for one supp,,,,,
With 50$ we can pay for 20g of pure yhcl...can you understand me???
I love my bad rep power, i say the truth, and the truth kill the buisness
For example, explain me a yhcl product price...90 tabs of 2.5mg for 12$ it s about 0,225g also for 1g we spend about 50$
WTF 20 time the cost of powder???
Sorry i dont want be bad but a i havent a lot of money to try all the supp
I have try yet a lot of things.
So if you haven't tried many supps, how do you feel knowledgeable enough to claim that most supps don't work, and YHCl does? That's like saying "I don't like pizza!" while never having tried pizza.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
P.S. thanks for the negative reputation points buddy. boulon

boulon

Awards
Yohimbine has a lot of studies,,,see at examine
And if pizza is too expansive,,,i don t buy it or a make my own pizza, but it s works for sure pizza, its a good product...for fat gain lfmao...
If you send me a product to test i will be objective,,,,lot of reviews are not,,,

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
And if pizza is too expansive,,,i don t buy it or a make my own pizza, but it s works for sure pizza, its a good product...for fat gain lfmao...
If you send me a product to test i will be objective,,,,lot of reviews are not,,,
Once again, you can't claim supplements don't work if you haven't tried them or don't know anything about them. Much of the supplements promoted on this forum are backed by research and clinical data. Please provide evidence that most of the supplements here are ineffective and only sold for money, or your opinion will remain irrelevant.
Yes, many reviews are not objective, but many ARE, as well.
I have given a good for this post, don t cry man
No crying here, just making known you gave me negative points because I called you out.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lulz. But, it's pretty silly to think a business isn't out to make profit.
Don't cry about it, if you don't like how the supp industry is, make your own.

boulon

Awards
Of course i buy products in bulk powders form and i make my own blend than i know quantity not as proprietary blend
I dont want make money, i will be stay poor, i love that

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
While I love Examine, they aren't infallible. While they technically didn't "fail" in their Yohimbine write-up, they just report the one and only human trial showing effectiveness for fat loss - the Ostojic (2006) Soccer Player study. So I will again point you to:

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/04/true-or-false-yohimbine-sheds-stubborn.html

For a more complete picture on Yohimbine effectiveness for fat loss.

Sounds pretty logical, right? Yohimbine unblocks the blocked release of fatty acids in the "stubborn fat" areas and allows you to shed the abdominal (men) and thigh (women) fat you've been battling for years... well, there is just one problem: There is not a single credible peer-reviewed study that would support the notion that orally administered yohimbine will do just that.

On the contrary, if you do a database search, you will even find studies which found no effects of yohimbine on total and / or regional body fat, at all. A study in Lancaster General Hospital, for example reports no difference in body fat and fat distribution as measured both by waist-to-hip ratio and by CT scan (Sax. 1991) - and that in spite of the fact that the subjects in the Sax study consumed an incremental amount of yohimbine (16–43 mg), exercised thrice a week and consumed an energy restricted diet (1,800kcal / day) for 6 months!

In view of the results of the Sax study and a hand full of other studies with similar results (e.g. Berlin. 1985), in which yohimbine produced only side (impaired sleep, nervousness, headache, arthralgia; Sax. 1991) but not the desired fat loss effects, the notion that yohimbine would do anything in terms of fat loss and / or redistribution must be considered to be debunked - at least for the male part of the population.
It's iffy if it works, but it's cheap (as in almost dirt cheap), so it doesn't even hurt the wallet to try - if you don't get sides from it.

In view of the fact that it's unlikely to hamper weight loss, it may thus be worth a try to use 200mg of caffeine and 10mg of yohimbine HCL for a month before each of your morning cardio sessions. Without the exercise and the subsequent fast, however, you will probably be wasting time and money

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
While I love Examine, they aren't infallible. While they technically didn't "fail" in their Yohimbine write-up, they just report the one and only human trial showing effectiveness for fat loss - the Ostojic (2006) Soccer Player study. So I will again point you to:

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/04/true-or-false-yohimbine-sheds-stubborn.html

For a more complete picture on Yohimbine effectiveness for fat loss.

It's iffy if it works, but it's cheap (as in almost dirt cheap), so it doesn't even hurt the wallet to try - if you don't get sides from it.
In your personal opinion, do you think it would make a difference if yohimbine were administered via intramuscular injection? Many UGLs offer it, as well as injectable blends of clen, yohimbine, etc.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd have to look at what happened after oral ingestion vs im injection.

But you'll have 100% bioavailability via injection. I'm sure there is data available.

Have you checked my thread out?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/294287-injectable-yohimbine-hcl.html

Some of the takeaways
"The reason why 'Yohimbine hcl' is included in Helios is that it binds to the A2 receptor and blocks Norepinephrine(and other A2 agonist including oestrogen) from binding to, and antagonizing it (which inhibits the release of fatty acids). It thus allows for fatty acids to be "burned", hence the stubborn fat will be lost. These two ingredients, Yohimbine and clenbuterol , ‘speed up’ the metabolism of the injected area and provoke a chemical reaction that change fat cells into fatty acids, which will slip through cell membranes and into the bloodstream to be burned. If you don’t burn the freed fatty acids through a firm aerobic workout, your body will store them again in fatty deposits. "
--------
" Due to the delivery method employed, the pharmacokinetics of the compounds within Helios is altered from that of its oral form. When consumed orally, Yohimbine-HCL is rapidly absorbed (11 min half life) and usually achieves maximum plasma concentration in less than one hour. However, the mean bioavailability is low (22–33%, depending on the studies referenced), with a high degree of variance from person to person, ranging from an absorption rat as little as a 4% to as high as 87%. Although dietary fat reduces the absorption rate, variability among individuals is still high regardless of nutritional status. [...]
However, when assessing these 2 drugs as a whole, we see little consistency in absorption rates among individuals. This is particularly true with Yohimbine HCL, which is absorbed at less than 5% in some instances. Clearly, Yohimbine is at a significant disadvantage when consumed orally compared to intravenous or subcutaneous delivery, which boasts a near 100% absorption rate for both drugs."

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I had not seen that. Very interesting though. I may have to try IM yohimbine eventually.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had not seen that. Very interesting though. I may have to try IM yohimbine eventually.
right? Try and build tolerance up for myself. lol

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd rather be able to control the dosage of each rather that a pre mixed solution

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
In your personal opinion, do you think it would make a difference if yohimbine were administered via intramuscular injection? Many UGLs offer it, as well as injectable blends of clen, yohimbine, etc.
No clue, out of my wheelhouse, but I'd wonder if SubQ would work as well? I know Transdermal Clen isn't the wonder melter that some say it is.