Show Me Your Mutt(s)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Dogs, truly the best pet on Earth, the only way these furballs could be any better is if they could lift with us!

Here are my pups. Bob (the brown one) & Bianca (the black one)
I also threw in a picture of my gym owner's dog, Boss, and yes he lets him roam the gym some days, it's awesome. Let's see your doggers now!

Attachments

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Woody!!! Nice bro, beagle mix?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
You "Shredz photoshopped" her cause she didn't look like a weiner dog from that angle lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Better, don't body shame her :p hahaha. You looking to pair her with a male corgi or another female?
Either. We have a name picked out for a male but they're so rare here that we couldn't say no to a female. We found some with AKC papers and they were $3500 lol no thanks

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
are you doing rescue or petshop?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Or whichever gets you a corgi first?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd prefer to rescue but no one tends to abandon or get rid of corgis because they're rare and expensive here.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A girl my girlfriend went to school with had one she wanted to get rid of and was going to give to us but her son cried and cried when she told him so that fell through.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, and if you were to find a rescue one it'd probably be old AF.

I wish you luck though, ever since we added our second dog the first one has a play buddy and couldn't be happier. They're inseparable.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah our wiener is less than a year old so we'd like a pup so they could grow up together and stuff.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461965799.926408.jpg

Don't mind the mess. That's just a toy she's shredded lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Is it weird pictures of dogs, even if they're not mine, just make me happy lol

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1462064568.362553.jpg

Here are my kiddos. Tucker (on the left, Aussie mix) Magnus (on the right, golden retriever)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Gorgeous pups, goldens are one of my favorite breeds.

CarneyFolk

CarneyFolk

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1462069813.457367.jpg

Here's my 12yr old pup. Still good for a 2 mile run every day and any fox she tracks and finds gets a run for their money. She's a German Shepard collie mix.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
MistrJay How high strung is that Aussie mix?
He has an agenda for the day and if it doesn't go HIS way, he'll let you know until you fix your mistake.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've wanted a Golden for a long time but living an apartment I figured he'd be unhappy. They're so pretty and well behaved though.

Did find a corgi from a girl my girlfriend knows. We'll be getting one in September

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
CarneyFolk your girl is beautiful. She needs to get my pup into gear and teach him a thing or two.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I've wanted a Golden for a long time but living an apartment I figured he'd be unhappy. They're so pretty and well behaved though.

Did find a corgi from a girl my girlfriend knows. We'll be getting one in September
Hey Woody if you ever get the chance take your new addition to corgipalooza out in SoCal. They do it every year and it's like Coachella meets corgis.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Woody if you ever get the chance take your new addition to corgipalooza out in SoCal. They do it every year and it's like Coachella meets corgis.
Really? That would be awesome! When is it?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1462124942.413136.jpghaha my two mutts use to bring my Rottweiler with me to train in my girlfriends old garage would tie him up to a 45lb plate until he started dragging it like it was light weight! ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1462124885.516083.jpg

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 134992haha my two mutts use to bring my Rottweiler with me to train in my girlfriends old garage would tie him up to a 45lb plate until he started dragging it like it was light weight! View attachment 134991
Keep training him like that and soon he'll be the pulling the semi at your local strongman competition.

What kind of dog is the little white one?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Keep training him like that and soon he'll be the pulling the semi at your local strongman competition.

What kind of dog is the little white one?
Haha he was a puppy back then too I'm sure he can pull at least his own weight now I'm the only one in my house that can walk him even thou he's good , and that's a shiba inu, people are always scared of the Rottweiler but they don't know the shiba is the crazy one

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards

My Border Collie. He's the best thing that's happened to my wife and I. Such a smart little guy too.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Haha he was a puppy back then too I'm sure he can pull at least his own weight now I'm the only one in my house that can walk him even thou he's good , and that's a shiba inu, people are always scared of the Rottweiler but they don't know the shiba is the crazy one
Oh yeah. Small and psycho. Gotta keep 'em guessin on that one.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My Dane and min pin (mix?) rescue. Spoiled rotten.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah. Small and psycho. Gotta keep 'em guessin on that one.
Haha yeah meanwhile the Rottweiler is harmless our last neighbors two year old was his best friend at one point and I've had to pull the white one out of plenty of fights lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
My mutts were all over me while I napped yesterday. I never realized my ass was so big :p

Attachments

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, priceless. Although if I put mine on a leash and made her run on pavement that's what she looks like after 2 blocks as well.
We ran on the grass but needed to cross the road. I had to carry her the rest of the way home lol and she took a pretty long nap when we got home

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1462387962.784179.jpg

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lmao guys yea she's a Miki. A cousin of the Shipu (****zhu poodle ) mix. She has a strong personality. Wish I had a pup of my own. Not sure what I want to get though.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Pitbulls are great but requiring a good deal of training so they don't become other animal aggressive.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pitbulls are great but requiring a good deal of training so they don't become other animal aggressive.
In my experience this is s misconception. I've had two pitbulls, small sample size I know, but both were extremely friendly and weren't aggressive with cats or children or other dogs unless the dog was aggressive towards us.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Woody. I used to work with dogs for 3 years and every pit bull we saw (about 5) were all fine. A little spooky or weird, but were never outwardly aggressive unless someone got in their face. Even then they would make a commotion and scare them, no fights.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
See my older rescue pitbull taught our puppy to be an ******* to other animals no matter how much we tried to socialize them outside the pack. It's frustrating as hell, they have to goto the dog park like this:

Attachments