Show Me Your Mutt(s)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with Woody. I used to work with dogs for 3 years and every pit bull we saw (about 5) were all fine. A little spooky or weird, but were never outwardly aggressive unless someone got in their face. Even then they would make a commotion and scare them, no fights.
Pitbulls can be mean and they're strong as hell, but if you beat the **** out of any dog they're nasty. TBH, I know chihuahuas that are spoiled rotten and are still ankle biting *******s.

When they're treated humanely like everyone ITT seems to treat their dogs, pitbulls are loyal, loving, affectionate, and about as harmless as any other dog.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See my older rescue pitbull taught our puppy to be an ******* to other animals no matter how much we tried to socialize them outside the pack. It's frustrating as hell, they have to goto the dog park like this:
Unfortunately, some rescues were so abused that they have just kinda snapped. I've seen Great Danes and labs that were rescue but were mean AF because they were beat, starved, branded, and treated like ****.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
people they're fine with, it's just other animals.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Pitbulls can be mean and they're strong as hell, but if you beat the **** out of any dog they're nasty. TBH, I know chihuahuas that are spoiled rotten and are still ankle biting *******s.

When they're treated humanely like everyone ITT seems to treat their dogs, pitbulls are loyal, loving, affectionate, and about as harmless as any other dog.
Yeah I know. Pit bulls were bred to be originally nanny dogs in the old days.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My two lil fellas ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1462587956.698830.jpgImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1462588043.704525.jpg
Full blue nose
1/2 red nose 1/2 mastiff

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Love the lower lip pout haha

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Dogs, truly the best pet on Earth, the only way these furballs could be any better is if they could lift with us!

Here are my pups. Bob (the brown one) & Bianca (the black one)
I also threw in a picture of my gym owner's dog, Boss, and yes he lets him roam the gym some days, it's awesome. Let's see your doggers now!
Bianca means white, dog is black. Do you have zebra called spot? :laugh:

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Never realized Bianca meant white in Italian. Madness.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
When your pitbull uses your gains as a pillow lol

Attachments

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My boy Rockstar. German Shepherd and Pit mix. The white one is Beckam, shes boxer dalmation mix. Gotta put her on the chain when i mow cause shell eat the lawn mower, literally.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
It's all about the big dogs lol looks like a beast , I already put up a pic of my killer but here's another one or two lolImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1465742275.014222.jpg he was 5 months old here ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1465742292.542213.jpg we took him to the vet the other day they said "he's making all kinds of gainzzzzzz... All kindssssss" lol well they really said "he's gained another 7 lbs he's too big he was suppose to lose 10 lbs last time" lmao he just wants to be a savage

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I love bigger dogs, couldn't do a pug or chihuahua

dactyl

dactyl

Awards
Hell yeah nice beasts lol
Mines only 11 months so will see how much more he fills out

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
dactyl

dactyl

Awards
Yeah his face and head are awesome. Every other dog we see now look like they have skinny heads since we are use to seein his

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Little smart ass is sticking his/her tongue out at us :p

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467202017.416170.jpg I'll probably never stop posting on this thread , I got him this toy and he held it just like that for most of the night lmao I had gotten him the same toy when he was a puppy I think he remembers cuz usually he just tears them up but he's like saving this one lmao

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I love dogs with "eyebrows" makes their face even more expressive lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's who I have left. Buddyon the left is an oversized plus overweight shiba inu who I rescued at the local shelter with severe skin issues and other problems. Lulu is a sata, a Puerto rican street dog we adopted and had shipped here. She's probably got some lab in her, maybe boxer? once they are a few generations in as a street dog, it's impossible to tell. She's got the prettiest / weirdest eyes I've ever seen on a dog
20160628_180505SM.jpg

I just before going on vacation and getting lulu had to put to sleep Pikachu, my best little buddy for almost 16 years. He was a great dog, I worked from home most of the time since getting him as a puppy so it was really hard (and still is) losing him at the beginning of June. His tongue hung out like that for the last 3 years. He had jaw cancer and we got him the surgery that removed half his lower jaw. It bought him almost 3 years more of sleeping next to my desk as I worked

WP_20150108_09_10_30_ProSM.jpg

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's who I have left. Buddyon the left is an oversized plus overweight shiba inu who I rescued at the local shelter with severe skin issues and other problems. Lulu is a sata, a Puerto rican street dog we adopted and had shipped here. She's probably got some lab in her, maybe boxer? once they are a few generations in as a street dog, it's impossible to tell. She's got the prettiest / weirdest eyes I've ever seen on a dog
View attachment 137371

I just before going on vacation and getting lulu had to put to sleep Pikachu, my best little buddy for almost 16 years. He was a great dog, I worked from home most of the time since getting him as a puppy so it was really hard (and still is) losing him at the beginning of June. His tongue hung out like that for the last 3 years. He had jaw cancer and we got him the surgery that removed half his lower jaw. It bought him almost 3 years more of sleeping next to my desk as I worked

View attachment 137372
Absolutely beautiful pups!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Looking for gains.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 137371

View attachment 137372
My thoughts go out to you EasyEJL. I have kitties. Had five at the beginning of the year and lost two since then, one 16yrs old and one 14yrs old. Each left this huge hole in my life, that it feels it can never be filled. And putting them to sleep just ripped my heart out. I know I was doing the right thing for them, but I felt like I was doing the ultimate betrayal by taking their lives. Had to put one of my little girls to sleep five years ago and I still carry the guilt and feel the loss.

But your pups are gorgeous.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My thoughts go out to you EasyEJL. I have kitties. Had five at the beginning of the year and lost two since then, one 16yrs old and one 14yrs old. Each left this huge hole in my life, that it feels it can never be filled. And putting them to sleep just ripped my heart out. I know I was doing the right thing for them, but I felt like I was doing the ultimate betrayal by taking their lives. Had to put one of my little girls to sleep five years ago and I still carry the guilt and feel the loss.

But your pups are gorgeous.
Well put. I just recently got my wife a new lil pup, a chiweenie! Shes tiny but I love her. I also own a cat... Hairless shynx, she my lovely little alien. Lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Got my dog from the Humane Society, his name is Bob lol

Attachments

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my dog from the Humane Society, his name is Bob lol
He is awesome! Got mine from the shelter right before I left for Iraq in 08. Told my wife I wanted something bug, that looks mean, but isnt. Just to scare people away when I was gone. He is what I got. Best "not what I wanted" ever

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
He is awesome! Got mine from the shelter right before I left for Iraq in 08. Told my wife I wanted something bug, that looks mean, but isnt. Just to scare people away when I was gone. He is what I got. Best "not what I wanted" ever
Lol Yeah a real ferocious snuggler lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Loki just turned 7 months a week ago.. We've had him since he was 3 months, he weighs right around 40-45 pounds already.

image.jpegimage.jpeg