Shoutout to Nutraplanet

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I just say "samples welcome" in the comment box and I always get them.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got a box, havent checked for samples yet. My last order though.... Big order, no samples lol

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
Unfortunately we do not have an unlimited amount of samples for you guys so not every order gets them. If you would like them please just leave a comment in the bottom of the order and you will get a handful thrown in!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Unfortunately we do not have an unlimited amount of samples for you guys so not every order gets them. If you would like them please just leave a comment in the bottom of the order and you will get a handful thrown in!
I've ordered about 20 times and never got any samples ha

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
valid point
Every time I've asked in the last three years, I've gotten samples, even if it's just one or two things. Only received samples without asking once, and was for military appreciation. I can't express enough how well NP's customer service is. It sets them apart from the rest.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
wasn't complaining about np per se. everyone knows they are they best in all departments, customer service included. the samples thrown in would just be the icing on the cake i guess. didn't know you had to leave a comment. that's good to know. will do that for my next order

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nutra never sends me samples :/ every other site does though! What's up with that
ive never received samples from them either, and i spend thousands of $ every year from np alone...
Just got a box, havent checked for samples yet. My last order though.... Big order, no samples lol

The next order you guys place with us send me a message with your order number and reference this conversation. I will personally pack the order and put lots of free goodies in it for you :)

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Or put a link to this post in the comments box :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The next order you guys place with us send me a message with your order number and reference this conversation. I will personally pack the order and put lots of free goodies in it for you :)
Cant beat that. I was good either ways, you guys are great

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ask when I'm in the market for new things or for my client but I try not to take advantage of the generosity

DarthGainer

Awards
Has International Economy changed?
1 Amino iv is $7.95 but 2 is over $50

Uk by the way.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
FWIW nutra has hooked me up big in the past. Gotta thank corbin for that.

Protein also goes over the weight limit in most cases :(

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
PM'd from mobile hoping you get it!

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
thanks.

just placed another order and left you a note on this in the comments field. hope it gets to you

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
thank you corbin. received another two np orders today and one on saturday. keep them comin' :D
already saving up for the next sale....

Nyrin

Awards
I made a 3/5 order and a 3/8 order. Thanks to the fantastic failure that is FedEx, I'll likely get the later order before the first one -- which right now appears to be MIA.

Can't blame FedEx sucking on NP, though -- another happy repeat customer here, whenever the goods arrive :D

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just PM'd you my order number from yesterday - hope I'm not too late!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Couple of things that havnt been mentioned yet...

its helpful that the product page will display stock quantity when low.

Also, whenever Ive emailed customer service querying an out of stock item, I get a return date if they have one. At another popular store which shall remain unmentioned, all I ever get is the exact same generic copy-paste bs answer.

NP's helpfulness with both these issues (and others) certainly makes planning purchases alot easier (which, as an int. customer, I am grateful for).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Couple of things that havnt been mentioned yet...

its helpful that the product page will display stock quantity when low.

Also, whenever Ive emailed customer service querying an out of stock item, I get a return date if they have one. At another popular store which shall remain unmentioned, all I ever get is the exact same generic copy-paste bs answer.

NP's helpfulness with both these issues (and others) certainly makes planning purchases alot easier (which, as an int. customer, I am grateful for).
They gave me free stuff with my last order :D

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Im stocking up as much as I can afford before Key brings in that GST for online purchases.
Whut?

Tell me more?

Edit: nvm googled. Thats ****

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thats ****
Ya, no more sneaking under the radar with sub-200USD purchases :/

mind you, dunno about you but prolly 90% of my supp purchases are for stuff not available for purchase here or Aus or if they are, the prices are so ridiculously expensive that another 15% on US prices is still cheaper

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ya, no more sneaking under the radar with sub-200USD purchases :/

mind you, dunno about you but prolly 90% of my supp purchases are for stuff not available for purchase here or Aus or if they are, the prices are so ridiculously expensive that another 15% on US prices is still cheaper
Yeah thats the truth. Key is all about the money #imnotaterrorist

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got some Acute FX. Super excited!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I copped some more oxyelite protein for 15.51. I bought one and my gf just made me buy another for her. 7.95 shipped (per order) is a steal.

2lbs here is roughly $60

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I copped some more oxyelite protein for 15.51. I bought one and my gf just made me buy another for her. 7.95 shipped (per order) is a steal.

2lbs here is roughly $60
hey Recompadrol should be sweet with our customs eh?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woohoo!!!! My stuff already got shipped!!! So excited! I love Nutraplanet! :D

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As promised, corbin@nutra hooked my order up! A boatload of samples, shaker cup and a t shirt. Great company to get my stuff from. I appreciate it alot!
rsz_20150423_171131.jpg

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NP is an awesome shop

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar