Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Its always good to give a company its dues when the prices around are the cheapest I have seen for a while.

I ordered:

2x Acute Fx from Athletix @ 3.79 a pop
1x White flood stack

For a whopping $30 SHIPPED to New Zealand.

It takes a while for the package to arrive but for $7.95 INTL shipping, I cannot complain AT ALL. Massive props. Why I won't shop anywhere else.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No added tax or duties? With Fedex? I always get screw with Fedex and have to pay more!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
No added tax or duties? With Fedex? I always get screw with Fedex and have to pay more!
Nothing extra. Where I am, its only added tax if the value comes to roughly $200USD or more.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Love Nutraplanet. Best customer service in the supplement industry.
Without a doubt. A 1.2kg of Creatine for sale here is between $60-$90 (monohydrate) and to get that many items for $30 shipped is amazing lol

DarthGainer

Awards
For international customers it is awesome, Sometimes I get the urgent delivery (can't remember what its called) and its expensive but actually arrives before parcels sent within the UK.
But things i"m in no rush for i use the $7.95 option. Thats cheaper than UK delivery!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They got some incredible deals right now. AS Leucine for 3.97... Expiring or not thats unbeatable....

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also controlled labs 30 count fish oils for 1.99 a bottle... Got 6 lol

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
how many is the recommended serving daily? I might have to jump on this.
Here you go "As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 1-3 times daily with meals." At the minimum dosage it will last 15 days, which is an awesome deal!

Thanks for the all the kind words guys,we really appreciate it! :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Also controlled labs 30 count fish oils for 1.99 a bottle... Got 6 lol
Saw that. Didnt grab any but might for my next order!

Prices are unreal

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just bought 24 of the controlled labs fish oil. Didnt see the reason not to when a month is usually 20$ and id be getting a month for 8$. Also got AS leucine x5, a follidrex bogo, and Acute FX x4.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just bought 24 of the controlled labs fish oil. Didnt see the reason not to when a month is usually 20$ and id be getting a month for 8$. Also got AS leucine x5, a follidrex bogo, and Acute FX x4.
Lmao i did the same. Less of each tho. Got the 2follidrex 3 leucine 6fishoil 1 acute, target a 2 for 12.5 o lol crazy, 1 conq3r stim free, select 55 snickerdoodle. Seeing you order i might need to add on lol

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I just got 2 of the oxyelite proteins, 3 thermo gum, 2 nitrix. Next order is gonna be the fish oil and leucine. I drop Wayyy to much money at that store. Lol

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Those Acute FX's fokin suck m8 lol

I grabbed a bottle and half the pills were fokin broke into pieces and **** was clumpy and hard

Idgaf tho used the half of the bottle I could bcuz they were only $3 lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those Acute FX's fokin suck m8 lol

I grabbed a bottle and half the pills were fokin broke into pieces and **** was clumpy and hard

Idgaf tho used the half of the bottle I could bcuz they were only $3 lol
Atleast theyre flavored powder in the caps, so you could use em anyways... I figured for four bucks id give it a shot, i really dont even like stims like that anyways. nutra will probly refund you if you let em know lol.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Atleast theyre flavored powder in the caps, so you could use em anyways... I figured for four bucks id give it a shot, i really dont even like stims like that anyways. nutra will probly refund you if you let em know lol.
Lol I know they would, NP is good people, but like I said it's $3..... not worried about it haha

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My order from last night. Would have gotten more fish oil, but already have 2 or 3 120 count bottles on hand

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations people of this thread, you mind controlled me into placing another order at Nutraplanet!. The OxyElite Banana is an amazing deal, plus I got some of the Orange Fish oils!.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My order from last night. Would have gotten more fish oil, but already have 2 or 3 120 count bottles on hand

You should have got another bottle of the Orange fish oils to get the order up to $100 before shipping. That way you could use the 3OFF100 coupon code. Oh wait, I didn't see it was $97 something with shipping!. Anyway next time if you come close to $100 before shipping you should get a low priced item to get it to $100 so you can use the code!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just purchased 5 of the OxyElite Banana a few weeks ago. I think I'm gonna turn into a Banana!.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I just purchased 5 of the OxyElite Banana a few weeks ago. I think I'm gonna turn into a Banana!.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Lmao. Are we a little excited? :D

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
And this thread got me to drop an order because today was pay day.. Ended up with
12x oximega fishoil
4 packs thermo gum
3 nitrix trial size (Dig the cheap l citruline. Low carbing its awesome for pumps)
1 inhibit e to dry out
125 servings of lemon recover pro

Came out to 95 bucks after shipping. Thats a solid deal I would say!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should have got another bottle of the Orange fish oils to get the order up to $100 before shipping. That way you could use the 3OFF100 coupon code. Oh wait, I didn't see it was $97 something with shipping!. Anyway next time if you come close to $100 before shipping you should get a low priced item to get it to $100 so you can use the code!
I originally had something else in the cart which put me over 100. I tried the code, but thought it was 5OFF100. Oh well. live and learn. I thought there were no other codes working since there was a sale. Live and learn.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I originally had something else in the cart which put me over 100. I tried the code, but thought it was 5OFF100. Oh well. live and learn. I thought there were no other codes working since there was a sale. Live and learn.
If you spend $200, it's 5OFF200.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely the first time ive ever received an entire case of a single supplement

image-1597701549.jpg

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations people of this thread, you mind controlled me into placing another order at Nutraplanet!. The OxyElite Banana is an amazing deal, plus I got some of the Orange Fish oils!.
i guess it really is contageous. have so far placed 3 orders from np during this week's sale ������

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i guess it really is contageous. have so far placed 3 orders from np during this week's sale ???
I was contemplating a second order but changed my mind haha

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Those leucine tabs though... Even with the expiration date that's a steal

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those leucine tabs though... Even with the expiration date that's a steal
Thats what i thought. 150 grams of leucine capped at the normal price is decent, but for less than 4 bucks... Ima have leucine every two hours lmao

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Thats what i thought. 150 grams of leucine capped at the normal price is decent, but for less than 4 bucks... Ima have leucine every two hours lmao
I had to Google maximum intake limit per day lol

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I too jumped on the Leucine, Follidrex and some other stuff. Almost missed the sale. $19.85 for 750g of Leucine is awesome... and to think in another thread I was all "AS Capped Leucine is too $$$$" :) Not with a "Freshness" Sale! LOL

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
I managed to get in a fourth order before the same was up. when's the next sale scheduled for by the way? lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I managed to get in a fourth order before the same was up. when's the next sale scheduled for by the way? lol
Possibly an Easter sale. I do not have a calendar near me, but off the top of my head, I would assume the fourth of July sale will be the next epic sale. Unless there is another major show before then, but I don't think so.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got y order yesterday, opened it today!

Oxiomega x12
OT x 2
USP Protein x 1
Revamp x 1

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I got TheaTrim instead of the Revamp in my sample pack. Everything else the same :)

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Nutra never sends me samples :/ every other site does though! What's up with that

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
ive never received samples from them either, and i spend thousands of $ every year from np alone...

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Big fan of nutraplanet, every 2-3 orders I get some sort of free samples. Throw in good customer service and cheap international shipping and you can't go wrong.