Should I still use PHs that are 2 or 3 years expired?

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,
I know most prohormones are fine after expiration, but I had a few that were about 2-3 years past expiration. Still good to take any of these or should I just pay $35 for a fresh bottle?

• CEL Mdrol – Expired 5/2012
  • CEL Pplex – Expired 10/2012
  • Mr Supps Epi-Strong – Expired 8/2012
  • AMS Liquidrone UTT (tren) – Expired 3/2012 (liquid form)

overworked

Awards
No you should send them to me and I'll use them....I'll let you know if they were still good for future reference.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Hey Guys, I know most prohormones are fine after expiration, but I had a few that were about 2-3 years past expiration. Still good to take any of these or should I just pay $35 for a fresh bottle? [*]CEL Mdrol – Expired 5/2012 [*]CEL Pplex – Expired 10/2012 [*]Mr Supps Epi-Strong – Expired 8/2012 [*]AMS Liquidrone UTT (tren) – Expired 3/2012 (liquid form)
You would be a fool not to use that phera seriously

Reactions: mw1
GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,
I know most prohormones are fine after expiration, but I had a few that were about 2-3 years past expiration. Still good to take any of these or should I just pay $35 for a fresh bottle?

no no they all should be good. Not sure about the liquid one though, I'd shake it really really well before I used it.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
My CEL Pplex expiration date is March 2012 and still good to go.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Any input on the AMS liquidrone? Would suck to run it and waste a cycle if I get nothing out of it.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Any input on the AMS liquidrone? Would suck to run it and waste a cycle if I get nothing out of it.
I can ask my boss man what he thinks, What does the label say is in it?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Per the boss man "it's fine to use." I was not sure on the delivery system at that time but he said it should still be good!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Guys,

do not take, send to cel online representative (me) for proper disposal of. :smoker:

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Epi is proposed to degrade quickly after the expiration date...esp when stored in less than ideal conditions....so that one may be questionable.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
You sir will be making dem GAINZZZZZZZ mdrol and phera..... i mean ill buy the mdrol if you wanna sell but if you keep them youll be moving that scale!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still have SNS Methyl-Drol and Methyl-Plex that "expired" in 2008. I think they are good lol

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I recently used organon deca amps that expired in 2010 lol. they were stored in a cool dark place at least. I got 38 more left.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my buddy has a bottle expired from 2003....he's saving it for the armagedon though

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
my buddy has a bottle expired from 2003....he's saving it for the armagedon though
He can mainline the entire vial and die with superhuman amounts of roids coursing through his veins as a tornado sucks him up and hurls him 5 miles....NICE. :D

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I hear of Epi breaking down into Phera under heat. Or maybe just with time. Anyway I use CEL Estane dated for 2011 sometime. Used it this year. The stuff was stupid as far as how fast it kicked in. I have used few Epi products that gave me that kind of all-day glycogen pump. It was very satisfactory and that was at 40ED.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I hear of Epi breaking down into Phera under heat. Or maybe just with time. Anyway I use CEL Estane dated for 2011 sometime. Used it this year. The stuff was stupid as far as how fast it kicked in. I have used few Epi products that gave me that kind of all-day glycogen pump. It was very satisfactory and that was at 40ED.
I miss CEL... :17:

Revival

Revival

Awards
My dad still has some of the original prohormones laying around 1-AD I think our maybe it was 4-AD. Either way I just know it's from way back in the day and he will probably never use it. Think I should switch it out with some fura from under his nose? Lol

italstali

Awards
Question for ya, I'm probably beating a dead horse here, but I have had a couple bottles of CEL X-Tren laying around for the last year or so, still sealed and everything. The lot #/exp date reads exactly this... "02091 MAR2011", and appears to be printed on the label. So I opened one of the bottles up for the first time tonight and saw that the capsules are clear... I was a little surprised with this, I would have thought that the capsules would have been white. Everything else about the bottle and label appear to be completely legit. Any insight you could provide me with before I start taking these guys would be great. Thanks in advance.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
All CEl products that I used had clear caps you should be good to go.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Dont wanna let you get hurt brother send them my way ill take a bullet for you and let you know if they still work... ;)

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My dad still has some of the original prohormones laying around 1-AD I think our maybe it was 4-AD. Either way I just know it's from way back in the day and he will probably never use it. Think I should switch it out with some fura from under his nose? Lol
Yeah, I have some left as well, just one cycle a year so I figure I am probably down to my last two cycles. Kept in refrigeration they seem to have lasted and are still effective, but I think some are coming up on being ten years old or so.

Jjbballs

Jjbballs

Awards
Bump. I have the same problem and want to know about any new opinions

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
CEL (and other companies) switched the places that did the capping back and forth...so if they are clear or white, they are still fine.

ALSO, PH's WAY PAST THE EXP. DATE ARE ALL STILL GOOD!!!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
keep in cool/room temp, dark, place=last for years and years!!! (no refrigeration needed)

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just cracked open Cel P-plex lot 080107 exp 8/2009. pretty pleased as they are the 15mg caps, later version were only 10mg from memory???
Anyway sure they will be GTG

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just cracked open Cel P-plex lot 080107 exp 8/2009. pretty pleased as they are the 15mg caps, later version were only 10mg from memory???
Anyway sure they will be GTG
Super jealous that you still have phera! Enjoy! That is equivalent to having a super rare bottle of really nice whiskey from a distillery that has been closed down

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Super jealous that you still have phera! Enjoy! That is equivalent to having a super rare bottle of really nice whiskey from a distillery that has been closed down
Agree 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, a very good vintage!
I have quite a nice stack going

stack.jpg

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I cant even tell what the bottles are but I know they are CEL so it has to be good.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I just cracked open a bottle of EST Pheravol, I don't even know how old it is..EST PHERAVOL!! lol, when was the last time that was mentioned. Drugs don't really expire, they very very slowly lose potency.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still have SNS Methyl-Plex and Methyl-Drol