Shipping

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True Protein would probably get alot of my business if their shipping wasnt so dang expensive.

Does TP ever run any specials on shipping??

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats going on FB, we are continually working with UPS to have the shipping rates reduced, unfortunately it is just extremely expensive to have bulk good shipped cross country at the current time. We have been meeting with our representatives over the past several months to see what can be done about the costs, and we hope to show reduced shipping rates shortly! In the mean time, purchasing in bulk and using a 5% discount code for a total of 10% or more off of your entire order will help to recover much if not all of your shipping costs.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats going on FB, we are continually working with UPS to have the shipping rates reduced, unfortunately it is just extremely expensive to have bulk good shipped cross country at the current time. We have been meeting with our representatives over the past several months to see what can be done about the costs, and we hope to show reduced shipping rates shortly! In the mean time, purchasing in bulk and using a 5% discount code for a total of 10% or more off of your entire order will help to recover much if not all of your shipping costs.
There is your Cnizz 5% discount any other discounts??

I am not mad just saying...I am colleges student and I am a cheap son of a gun and i would love to buy stuff from TP. The shipping is just too much right now.

dropshot001

Awards
There is your Cnizz 5% discount any other discounts??

I am not mad just saying...I am colleges student and I am a cheap son of a gun and i would love to buy stuff from TP. The shipping is just too much right now.
you can use this code, might work better: DKT737. just playing, does the same thing as cnizz's code. for the most part, the 5% discount will cancel out the shipping though. i have done some pretty extensive comparing of the prices even when the shipping prices are factored in and the products at tp still come out cheaper than if you were to order from a place that has cheaper shipping.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can use this code, might work better: DKT737. just playing, does the same thing as cnizz's code. for the most part, the 5% discount will cancel out the shipping though. i have done some pretty extensive comparing of the prices even when the shipping prices are factored in and the products at tp still come out cheaper than if you were to order from a place that has cheaper shipping.
it doesnt even come close to cancelling out the shipping. to ship 10 lbs of protein it costs 16 bucks. that 5% discount takes of 2 dollars.

dropshot001

Awards
it doesnt even come close to cancelling out the shipping. to ship 10 lbs of protein it costs 16 bucks. that 5% discount takes of 2 dollars.
the more you buy poundage wise, the better the shipping rate will be per lb. my suggestion is to make the biggest order possible so as to save on shipping instead of making many smaller orders. in the long run, you will save on how much you spend on shipping. either way, the per unit/lb price should be lower using tp as opposed to other companies

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the more you buy poundage wise, the better the shipping rate will be per lb. my suggestion is to make the biggest order possible so as to save on shipping instead of making many smaller orders. in the long run, you will save on how much you spend on shipping. either way, the per unit/lb price should be lower using tp as opposed to other companies
10lbs was 15 bucks. Plus I dont have a ton of money.

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
10lb for 15$ and that is expensive :O , in my country I can't get 1lb for 15$

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI

10lbs of ATW Isolate would be free to ship at NP.

Toss in 5lbs of ATW Blend and you can take another $3.00 off with Discount Code 3OFF100.

15lbs of protein with absolutely ZERO shipping cost!
Yup, that right there is one example of why TP rarely get's my business.

Fightback - TP does offer free shipping every once in a blue moon, and I will usually try to make the most of it when it happens. Sign up for their newsletter and you'll get updated on their sales.

I always used to get hit for sales tax too, as I lived in Temecula and TP is just right down in Escondido, which is about 45min away. And even though I lived so close, shipping was still high. So tax plus shipping meant that I only ordered when a big sale was on. It was the only time TP's prices were competitive.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI

10lbs of ATW Isolate would be free to ship at NP.

Toss in 5lbs of ATW Blend and you can take another $3.00 off with Discount Code 3OFF100.

15lbs of protein with absolutely ZERO shipping cost!
that is a wonderful deal. It sucks being unemployed i gotta wait to get some cash :(

purebred

that is a wonderful deal. It sucks being unemployed i gotta wait to get some cash :(
it's not so much about being employed or not as much as it is that the shipping costs seem unnecessary. as B highlighted, the competition is offering reasonable shipping rates. if they can do it, so can TP and if TP is interested in keeping it's current clientele and maybe even expanding it, it would be beneficial to make changes and make them ASAP. simple as that.
10lb for 15$ and that is expensive :O , in my country I can't get 1lb for 15$
Well I am in the USA.
LOL if a customer is going to make a complaint, it's not in a company reps' best interest to respond in a manner along the lines of: "you think you got it bad? psh i have it way worse where I'm at.." if that company rep has the company's best interest in mind.

another customer responding in that manner it would be much more understandable.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's not so much about being employed or not as much as it is that the shipping costs seem unnecessary. as B highlighted, the competition is offering reasonable shipping rates. if they can do it, so can TP and if TP is interested in keeping it's current clientele and maybe even expanding it, it would be beneficial to make changes and make them ASAP. simple as that.
While we're at it, I'll be very candid - I never - ever - bought my protein on line. Not even from NutraPlanet.

Costco has carried a variety of proteins at very competitive prices. It was not the best protein, usually a blend, but reasonably priced. No shipping and it was there immediately - well, when my wife got home - stocked on my shelf :)

I considered TP at one point because there prices actually are very reasonable. I became more educated about proteins and was tired of using a blend when an isolate was most appropriate and their isolate was a good price, but like yourselves would never, ever, pay the cost required to ship from TP.

ATW was the next consideration, but quite honestly their customer service was notorious for, well, sucking. Having been an AM administrator for years I had first hand experience with dissatisfied ATW customers (no disrespect to Marcus)

Then NutraPlanet began to retail ATW. NutraPlanet has free shipping on orders >$75. 10lbs of isolate for $77.98 ($7.79/lb) and FREE shipping is unbeatable. Bump it to 15lbs and use the 3OFF100 NutraPlanet discount coupon and it's $7.59/lb and still NO shipping cost!

Like anyone else, where I spend my hard earned dollar is important and like anyone else I want the greatest bang for the buck. When NutraPlanet, the exclusive retailer of AnabolicMinds, began to retail ATW protein, it was the missing link in my ones-stop-shopping experience.