Shakes on Clen

Mike212

Awards
Hey all I’m new to this site so anyway I started taking Clen about five days ago I’m on 80mgs but the only side-effects I’m sugfering from are the shakes and a little dry mouth and headaches but they are not bad headaches at all besides from that I have no problem sleeping !?? I am most definitely losing weight (and I haven’t even exercised whilst on clen due to injury)- it’s just a bit weird because most people say that they dont sleep at all on Clen ? Any ideas or am I jst lucky?

Thanks
Mike

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
I’m on clen at the minute. I get really bad shakes too. Wears off after couple weeks in time to stop for two weeks, same with the headaches.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As far as I know clen doesn’t normally affect sleep?

Did you start on 80 or build up? Typically clen cycles (from what I’ve read as I’m planning to start clen in 6 weeks) start at 20-40 a day and increase slowly to a max dose.....

Mike212

Awards
I was very wary at first about clen because I didn’t know what effect it would have on me I know people are probably going to live here but when I did was when I first started I took 5 mg of it and just waited a day to see what would happen nothing much happened at all then the next day I took 10 mg again nothing really seemed to happen Then I started taking 20 mg next day , 40 mg then day after that up until now I’m at 80mgs. You will definitely start getting the shakes and about 40 mg but so far for me everything is worked out really well I’ll stay on it for another six days And maybe increase the dosage to 100 mg then take a rest for two weeks and start it all over again

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was very wary at first about clen because I didn’t know what effect it would have on me I know people are probably going to live here but when I did was when I first started I took 5 mg of it and just waited a day to see what would happen nothing much happened at all then the next day I took 10 mg again nothing really seemed to happen Then I started taking 20 mg next day , 40 mg then day after that up until now I’m at 80mgs. You will definitely start getting the shakes and about 40 mg but so far for me everything is worked out really well I’ll stay on it for another six days And maybe increase the dosage to 100 mg then take a rest for two weeks and start it all over again
Sound, I was planning to start at 20 and increase by 20 ed up to 140, after 2 weeks take a 2 week break. I’m looking forward to it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Recipes 32
Shiznitzz Anabolics 18
Anabolics 12
GoGetSwole Anabolics 11
Anabolics 20