Clen shakes, any way to alleviate them?

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
I started clen at 100mcg today, thats my established tolerance level, the shakes however are easily the best fun with chopsticks I have ever experienced.

Any way to alleviate these shakes? I am on 600mg test e, 100mcg clen, 50mcg t3

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think the shakes are just part of the deal.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you’ve not run it for a while I think you can start back at 40 and increase bro. But yeah I found the shakes never went completely, they eased off around day 3-4 for me though

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What should someone be taking with clen to help with shakes, cramping and any other sides
Also, not to highjack but how the hell do you know how much you're taking when you cut that little pill???

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
What should someone be taking with clen to help with shakes, cramping and any other sides
Also, not to highjack but how the hell do you know how much you're taking when you cut that little pill???
Suspension, it's not a pill

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure a benzo..valium, ativan, Tremezapam..etc would take them away...hard to train when you are asleep though. Also, beta blockers can take shakes away as well as immunosupressents..like topamax and myosalin. Lastly, there is a drug called cogentin that is used to remove tremors that are drug induced.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
split your dose through the day and take less at a time..
and bro.. NO ONE starts out on clen 100mcgs.. dayum dude

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And 25mcgs of T3 would be fine. Because with your weight and BF..your heart is working hard enough. The doses will only stress your heart that is already working overtime to keep you alive. Imo...You should take neither, if your diet and cardio remain the same, i dont care how much drugs you take, your body shape will not change

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And 25mcgs of T3 would be fine. Because with your weight and BF..your heart is working hard enough. The doses will only stress your heart that is already working overtime to keep you alive. Imo...You should take neither, if your diet and cardio remain the same, i dont care how much drugs you take, your body shape will not change
Sorry i posted this in the wrong thread...carry on

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Valium or Kratom can take the shakes away. CNS depressants.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure a benzo..valium, ativan, Tremezapam..etc would take them away...hard to train when you are asleep though. Also, beta blockers can take shakes away as well as immunosupressents..like topamax and myosalin. Lastly, there is a drug called cogentin that is used to remove tremors that are drug induced.
Yeah might be tough to lift when you're under the effects of a benzo lol

They arent unbearable, just annoying.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
I took clen about a month prior, established my tolerance level at 100mcg

I'll try splitting the dose and see how that works.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took clen about a month prior, established my tolerance level at 100mcg

I'll try splitting the dose and see how that works.
the tolerance level resets... and it hits much harder the first few days as it is very quick at desensitizing the receptors. I.E. by the time you found your tolerance, you had already down regulated the beta 2 receptor. meaning it took much more to illicit the desired effects.

so what are "people" starting out on? 20mcgs?
some do... but in liquid that could be a little hard to dispense, for example with my current stalk that would equal about 3 maybe 4 drops.. I usually start at about 40 and just put up with the sides for a few days till they subside.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely knock the dose down to 20 or 40 mcg. Double each day to build up to 120mcg. Splitting the dose will help a little too. I did 1st thing and noon. Also take some 2-3g of taurine to help with cramping.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely knock the dose down to 20 or 40 mcg. Double each day to build up to 120mcg. Splitting the dose will help a little too. I did 1st thing and noon. Also take some 2-3g of taurine to help with cramping.
well hello kitty kat

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Taurine for sure, cheap AF but clen depletes it and it’s kinda important.....plus it helps with cramps. Between 5 and 10g a day I found helpful

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to take 140mcg. I did that fine. I'm 100% sure I could keep upping the dose without crazy cramps. It's all about tolerance, taurine, potassium, water, and other stimulants such as caffeine etc. You should not just jump into 100mcg like that, unless you ran it last time couple days ago. If you have taken 2-3+ weeks off, you can start from 40mcg (which I prefer to start with instead of 20mcg to get a nice first day on it). Studies show the receptors are reset after that time mark (I'm not 100% on the exact time).

What I'm saying is, I got the same effect, if not more, from 40mcg, as 140mcg. Why? Because I gradually increased with 20mcg every two days. That's how you get the same effect throughout the cycle, and not adapt to the thing. If taken at 100mcg. You will get used to it quickly. You would need to up it within a few days. And then, how much are you willing to take to get a "decently long cycle?". Always start off with 40mcg, or even 20mcg with a clean diet + caffeine (some people cut it away when on clen cause it's too much for them. Why would you cut the caffeine? Cut the clen instead until tolerated.)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 12
GoGetSwole Anabolics 11
Anabolics 20