Clen- shakes after 2 months!!

animalXXX

Awards
Allright so i'm getting a little worried. I've done a 10 day clen cycle 2 months ago. started out at 20mg and went up to 100mg. Now that's not such a high dose. While taking it I didn't experience really bad sides. Even at 100mg the shakes were barely there. Came off and ... well ever since i have the shakes. They're barely there to where they're not really visible but it's annying as hell. I'm currently doing a body detox, hoping that it will take care of this problem. Anybody else experience this? Got any solutions for my problem?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes the use can trigger long term effects like the shakes. It's been three years and I still get them.

animalXXX

Awards
Sometimes the use can trigger long term effects like the shakes. It's been three years and I still get them.
oh man.. that's really awfull.. Do you have them bad or mild? Always or do they come and go? How long did you take clen for? Have you seen a doctor for the shakes?

animalXXX

Awards
I'd see a doctor!
i thought of it.. but most doctors have no ideea whatsoever about all these substances... all they know is that they're "bad" .. so i'm hoping that this detox that i'm running will take care of the problem... otherwise i'm probably screwed..

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took clen twice. I get shakes when exerting minimum effort like sitting up or pushing aginst something. It's hard to explain. I spoke to my doctor about it but that's a whole other story. Basically she doesn't have a clue. they are violent but only happen under certain conditions

If I partially sit up my whole body will shake very badly. I can pretty much flex a body part and it'll go off into a shake until I put a load under it. lifting weights I don't shake. very odd.

animalXXX

Awards
damn man... see for me if i sit still then i can feel them. They're always there but they're so mild that i don't really notice them if i'm up and walking around. But as soon as I sit down that's when they kick in. And it's really f*cking annoying. The crazy thing is that while i was on clen I loved it. The shakes never got anymore violent than what they are now, but I also had this euphoric feeling. Well now the euphoric feeling is gone and all i'm left with are these annoying shakes. In the end i'd rather look like this again
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/images/smilies/donut.gif
:donut:
than feel like this 24/7
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/images/smilies/dancefool.gif
:dance:

B4n3 0n3

Animal, would you suggest people who haven't tried clen to stay away for these reasons?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
oh man...that is some scary shizzle. I am against clen and will never put it in my body ever again.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
well this certainly made my mind up... was on the border on whether or not to do a quickie with clen.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
clen works fine for most....but there are always exceptions...i am not advocating its use by any means, but this seems to be the exception, not the rule. i would get muscle spasms intermittently LONG before i ever dabbled with clen. dehydration, potassium or calcium deficiency, low blood sugar can cause it....address those issues and it almost always subsides.

some say all the negative sides from clen occur because of potassium deficiency. my first run of clen was horrible, i got cramps so bad i couldnt move for 10-15 minutes....this last run i ate potassium pills like candy (they're so cheap anyway) and drank like a fish and it was a GREAT run.

point is, there's alot of variation in this.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
i thought of it.. but most doctors have no ideea whatsoever about all these substances... all they know is that they're "bad" .. so i'm hoping that this detox that i'm running will take care of the problem... otherwise i'm probably screwed..
Most doctors are very familiar with clenbuterol. It's a bronchodilator that was frequently used for athsma patients in the past. If you want someone who will know for sure, see a large animal vet :lol: It still widely used for horses.

animalXXX

Awards
Animal, would you suggest people who haven't tried clen to stay away for these reasons?
Most people that do clen are fine. I know a lot of people that ran it with no problems at all. Me on the other hand, well i wasn't that lucky. I can't stand heat anymore either. Since my clen cycle, once the temperature gets over 80 I feel like i'm going to pass out. Lucky part is that I live in WA and it's cold most of the time. But we've been having a hot summer though. And it sucks not being able to go to the lake with my girl. And when i sit down I feel jitery and shakey. Still this is nothing compared to what Jayhawks going through... So i don't know i guess the only reason that clen would be "necesarry" is for a pro. I could have just dieted better and did more cardio and I would have been just fine. But i got to admit, i was a little lazy about it and I wanted to do it the easy way. Well i guess there is no easy way after all.

animalXXX

Awards
Hey Jayhawkk, does the heat/sun mess you up too? just wandering

animalXXX

Awards
Most doctors are very familiar with clenbuterol. It's a bronchodilator that was frequently used for athsma patients in the past. If you want someone who will know for sure, see a large animal vet :lol: It still widely used for horses.
hmm.... actually i went in and saw two doctors after I came of the cycle. For about a week I was really f*cked up. Could not sit up, felt like i'm going to pass out. didn't even feel the shakes that much then. had to go to the emergency room. while waiting in the emergency room for the doc to come in I had to lie down. He put a cold compress on my head, took a blood test and sent me home. When i went it 2 days after they told me that everything looks good and they can't explain why I felt the way that I did. Well it's gotten a little better since then, but i'm still not good and now i have the shakes. And if the horses get it i doubt they would be able to tell the vet that they feel like passing out.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Did you tell him about clenbuterol? The doctors ability to diagnose a problem is very limited when information is withheld.

The horses wouldn't need to tell the vet anything. The vet would be giving it the clenbuterol and would be able to diagnose any problems with that information and the horses symptoms.

animalXXX

Awards
what do you think bro?? i felt like i was going to die.. of course i told them that i took clen.. and they told me that i shouldn't have, like i didn't know by then.... and not all the problems show up on tests.. my tests said that i'm healthy but i felt I was going to pass out any minute.. i spent about 7 days laying in bed but i was supposed to be "healthy"

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hmm.... actually i went in and saw two doctors after I came of the cycle. For about a week I was really f*cked up. Could not sit up, felt like i'm going to pass out. didn't even feel the shakes that much then. had to go to the emergency room. while waiting in the emergency room for the doc to come in I had to lie down. He put a cold compress on my head, took a blood test and sent me home. When i went it 2 days after they told me that everything looks good and they can't explain why I felt the way that I did. Well it's gotten a little better since then, but i'm still not good and now i have the shakes. And if the horses get it i doubt they would be able to tell the vet that they feel like passing out.
The best advice anyone can give you is to go see a doctor and get some tests done. They might possibly have to refer you to a neurologist. Regardless of what you think may have CAUSED it, you need to realize something may seriously be wrong with your body...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Shiznitzz Anabolics 18
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 12
GoGetSwole Anabolics 11