Shaker Cups

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to get a few. I prefer the pop-top rather then the screw on lid, you usually have less leakage with those. What's your favorite? Any suggestion?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to get a few. I prefer the pop-top rather then the screw on lid, you usually have less leakage with those. What's your favorite? Any suggestion?
I prefer my blender.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I have two that i use one standard one (usually all the stores have one like it labeled up with their logo) screw top with the wire ball and a pop top covered spout.

And I am not sure if they make them for other people but the Beast Sports shaker can not be beat for gym bag / MRS duties. Hands down the most feature packed / sturdy shaker i have used.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of the 5 shaker cups that I have (cuz ya know, there are 5 days in the week!), all of them are the blender bottles. I've never had them leak on me, and they mix things best of any I've tried.

In my experience, what NOT to look for are the ones that twist on and have the gasket in the lid. The gasket ends up coming out, not going back in right, never sealing up right again, and it's just another place for bacteria to grow if you don't wash it properly.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer my blender.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
Too cumbersome and a pain to clean. I'm lazy.
I have two that i use one standard one (usually all the stores have one like it labeled up with their logo) screw top with the wire ball and a pop top covered spout.

And I am not sure if they make them for other people but the Beast Sports shaker can not be beat for gym bag / MRS duties. Hands down the most feature packed / sturdy shaker i have used.
Interesting. I'll check the Beast shaker out.
Out of the 5 shaker cups that I have (cuz ya know, there are 5 days in the week!), all of them are the blender bottles. I've never had them leak on me, and they mix things best of any I've tried.

In my experience, what NOT to look for are the ones that twist on and have the gasket in the lid. The gasket ends up coming out, not going back in right, never sealing up right again, and it's just another place for bacteria to grow if you don't wash it properly.
I completely agree. Got a link for what kind of blender bottle you use?
I like the way this sounds.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
The Beast one is a removable plastic "filter screen" kind of shaker. perfect for anything easy to mix. BCAA's, whey, etc. not sure how it would handle things like oats if you tossed them in.

I can not say enough good things about these (a capped screw off base to hold whey) and two storage compartments in the lid for other things - if they don't sell them they should. You could always ask a rep if they can help out. If they are only "promo" products - they are the most bullet proof givaway shakers i have ever gotten.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to prefer my Tupperware shaker but when I went to get another, found out they were like $20! Went with a blender bottle like what NP carries and now the 16oz Tupperware bottle stays in the cabinet. Love the wire ball mixer!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Turbo shaker. Hands down the best shaker IMO.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dgarden&field-keywords=turbo+shaker&x=0&y=0

I
have had 2 since I started lifting 10 years ago and they function as good as new.

I have a blender bottle I never use, pretty much the only use it gets is for intra workout since it has the sippy top.
I have two of these at my house. The only downside is somtimes i pull the lid off too hard and spill my drink.

N

nokkT

Awards
I love my blender bottles. I have two of them. One of them is actually called "Blender Bottle" and the other I got from a buddy with nothing on it. Either way, they both work the same.