Sesamin VS Ground Flax and Hemp

Deccadick

Deccadick

Awards
Does anyone here have opinions on using Sesamin by itself with mabye some fish oils, or running it with Flax or Hemp?
What is your opinion on Sesamin VS Flax and Hemp?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
For fat loss, sesamin is the best. IMO, you cant lose to add some flax in the mix.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Sesamin is good for overall health and a little extra fatloss. I like to think that it helps if I use it on a cheat meal.

Ive tried sesamin several times and a sesamin/fish oil combo is best IMO. Fish oil has superior contents of DPA/EPa compared to flax.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah like he said. Sesamin is GREAT for overall health and additional fat loss. Especially great for low or lower carb diets because it increases production of ketones...so like a low carber with periodic refeeds to bring leptin levels back up. I would also take it in addition to fish oils. EPA/DHA should be staples in one's program IMHO along with sesamin...just my $0.02

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
IMO, you would be better off with sesamin and fish oil, as flax is good, but no need if you already have fish and sesamin. It will not do miracles, don't expect the world off of this though. ;)

Deccadick

Deccadick

Awards
Flax has to go through a conversion to DHA and EPA right? I take 6 fishoils per day, and I like to cycle Barleans Flax and Hemp Oil. Tastes like grandmas ass too. But there is a definite increase in test and strength with the flax for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DieselNY Supplements 0
Supplements 17
Anabolics 2
Supplements 14
missrose2u Supplements 17