Sesamol - Sesamin - Sesathin

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know this is an old supp/topic but for years I always ignored ANY discussion on these things because of the side effects mainly the issues with libido and/or testosterone levels so now I need to read up again. But real good detailed info on the mechanisms seems to be few and far between from my search or atleast in humans.

I've always avoided any sort of omega 6 type of fatty acid because of my arthritis but I had some great success last year dabbling in some various similar products and I love the results and zero issues with my rheumatoid arthritis.

That being said I started taking Sesamin a few weeks ago and I absolutely love what I am seeing; Fat loss and shockingly unexpected increase in strength in the gym (night sweats too).

After a week I started combine it with fish oil and even CLA (that I got for free) when I take it as the research I've done says this is an additive effect.

I now have some bulk 98% Sesamol powder coming to me as I hear that is better than Sesamin pills?

I'm really looking difference between Sesathin, Sesamin and Sesamol.

Seems Sesamol is the main one we'd want.

As stated, I'm getting the Sesamol powder to try out since I like Sesamin so much but unsure how to compare the two on mg per mg basis.

Seems the Sesamin pills are Standardized for 500mg Sesamin

And any sort of product that has Sesamol uses up to 200mg Sesamol per dosage?

I'm at the point where I'd just go right at 1gm Sesamol per dosage to see what happens.

Anyway as corny as I feel being in the supp industry for decades but a "newbie" on this supplement, I'd appreciate any useful info.

Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 17
Anabolics 2
Supplements 14
missrose2u Supplements 17
The_Old_Guy Supplements 5